Jean Grey vs. Ermac

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ToxicWaste

Jean Grey 

VS. 

Ermac 

The Neatherwherlm was crossed over once again with earth, this time the marvel universe. Ermac has been sent out to capture jean grey for Shao Khan while the others go do with other super heroes. Ermac heads to Xaviers chool and finds Cyclops,ermac telephathically slams him him and knocks him unconscious.  Jean Grey senses this and the two face off. 1 on 1 while the other X-men deal with Khans warriors
Anole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Anole

if its normal jean grey then its close 
if it Pheonix Dark Pheonix or Pheonix of the white crown Mega CURBSTOMP
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IcePrince_X

Jean Grey may get this one but it will not be an easy fight. 
Jean Grey usually becomes way too extreme if Scott gets hurt.

benjamin_kch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By benjamin_kch

Jean has this she is a better telekinetic and has telepathy where as Ermac is only telekinetic and is less powerful with it
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Jean all day and night.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Jean Grey for the win... 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By charlieboy

jean definitely
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Theodore

jean wins.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Jean rapes Ermac here and not in the good way.

ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ToxicWaste

Lol OMG this was so long ago

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

Stalemate with powers...but if it's up close, Ermac will smack Jean around good(he's an actual fighter, she is not)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jean Grey wins so ridiculously easy.His powers are nowhere near her level..not even at her worst.We could go back to X-men #1 and she'd still look more powerful than Ermac.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Telekinesis is Telekinesis...and she doesn't have the Phoenix Force here, big difference. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Telekinesis is Telekinesis...and she doesn't have the Phoenix Force here, big difference. 

"
She doesn't need it.She had better TK feats.There are different levels.Vance Astro has TK but Jean would f#ck him up too.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MKF30

Like what? Anything she can do, Ermac can do with TK...He's a far better fighter and has far more years of experience too btw.... 

A mutant with Telekinetic abilities and telepathy vs. a powerful warrior created as one from a fusion of thosands of souls....sounds even to me

RiddlingGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RiddlingGambit

They both have telekinesis & energy-enhanced strikes so no advantage for either there. Ermac is an amalgam of souls though, so Jean Grey's psychic abilities are useless in this fight. Jean Grey's energy shield & flying ability could protect her from Ermac's unarmed combat, but Ermac's magic can probably override her defenses. If Ermac can use his magic effectly he would beat Jean Grey. Jean Grey with the phoenix force is a whole different result though.

Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Terran

Ermac
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"Telekinesis is Telekinesis.."

There are different levels of it, too. Just because two people have the ability doesn't make them equal....

A mutant with Telekinetic abilities and telepathy vs. a powerful warrior created as one from a fusion of thosands of souls....sounds even to me

Sounds even to you, but it doesn't make it so.

ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ToxicWaste
@RiddlingGambit:

Jean grey is strong dont get me wrong, even without her being pheonix,  

But we dont know actually how strong Ermac's TK is i mean we dont know how much actual power those Dead Souls provide we dont even know how man dead soulshe has in him to maybe even give him infinate power of TK 

Ultimately here im going to agree with what "RiddlingGambit" says its most likeley an even playng field but if it was Pheonix then yeah we know where that leads to for Ermac
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@ToxicWaste:  Ermac is made up of sould, but are those souls solidly fused or are the contain within him?
because if they are contain there is an edge for jean because she could telepathically comunicate with the souls and cause a little trouble within ermac

But if fused then that edge she loses, but her telepathy is strong and she might be able to break any mental blocks ermac has to prevent telepathic control

Jean is safe from physical attacks because of her shield and which phoenix story are we going with alter ego or alien force?

Alter ego then she has this in the bag

Um pretty definite jeans TK is far stronger than ermacs thats a given, ermac is practically a flunky
Jean is also pretty good on the hand to hand combat, she has various scenario training thanks to professor X
Im saying jean squeezes out a win pretty definitely, She also tends to hold back with her TK, and her empathic ability can boost her powers if scott is being attacked by khans men, so a pissed off jean(which in battle would happen regardless) would pack some serious punch because her powers and emotions tend to be linked.

Not sure why ermac would really be able to win unless her manages to get a sucker shot, and Jean is an Omega level mutant, even without the Phoenix force she is a very powerful psychic.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NickA
@MKF30:
Ermac is capable of demolishing Jean in h2h combat  with ease
But Jean will mind rape Ermac (Jean has telepathy something Ermac doesnt have)
Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bruce27
@NickA said:
"@MKF30: Ermac is capable of demolishing Jean in h2h combat  with easeBut Jean will mind rape Ermac (Jean has telepathy something Ermac doesnt have) "

lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@NickA said:
" @MKF30: Ermac is capable of demolishing Jean in h2h combat  with easeBut Jean will mind rape Ermac (Jean has telepathy something Ermac doesnt have) "
He probably can't even beat her that way.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I bet Jean could hold her own in h2h as well she is a great fighter

ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ToxicWaste

-I dont think any of this is going to end well
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NickA
@Vance Astro:
oh my f3cking god i quit 
how the hell can Jean beat Ermac in f3cking h2h combat 
yall are MK haters
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NickA
@Son_of_Magnus:
the devil is a lie
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2

she can hold her own hand-to-hand wise,but this doesnt matter,she mind-rapes him easy

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15

Jean veeery easily...this isn't even funny...l___l

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NickA
@EnSabahNurX:
If you think that Jean can hold her own in h2h combat with Ermac your stupid
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NickA
@Matezoide: 
she can hold her own hand-to-hand wise     
hell naw
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA: 
what respectable feat Ermac haves in hand-to-hand combat?
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By NickA
@Matezoide: 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Matezoide2
@NickA: 
i am talking cannon wise,these fights never happened on the MK story
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@NickA said:
" @Vance Astro: oh my f3cking god i quit how the hell can Jean beat Ermac in f3cking h2h combat yall are MK haters "
Go cry.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MKF30

@static, normal Jean is nothing compared to Phoenix...Ermac can take her. 

Nick I know that lol man. 

But I've already posted canon fights in the other Ermac thread but the same people will just ignore it as usual... 

H2H Jean beating Ermac? lmao...now that's freaking hiliarious...no

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"@static, normal Jean is nothing compared to Phoenix...Ermac can take her. 

I was speaking for normal Jean, anyway, who is still one of the most powerful telepaths and telekinetics without the Phoenix. You said that TK was TK, disregarding the fact that there are different levels of TK, and just because one person has it doesn't mean the next person with TK is equal. That's like saying Hellion is on par with Jean, when he obviously isn't. Ermac could take Jean in a physical fight, but not in a battle of TK and telepathy, not to mention an astral battle. With Jean's powers, she's not going to fight Ermac H2H, because she doesn't need to.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, normal Jean is respectable but a totally different person compared to Phoenix(Jean at her best) I'm not denying that there's not various levels, but keep in mind Ermac can also do great things with his TK, he took on 5 people in his MKD ending at once like nothing and can commune with people's souls as well as teleport and has ages of fighting experience being as how he's made up of a legion of souls... 

TK I think it's fair and balanced....I've seen some old comics where she struggles to lift certain things and also this was portrayed in the original cartoon series which was under Stan Lee's watch...Ermac never struggle lifting big objects when showed, just saying...

H2H Ermac takes her 

Telepathy, Jean will have the edge unless Ermac can resist it being as how he's not one but thousands of souls (technically) but obviously he doesn't have telepathy.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Yeah, normal Jean is respectable but a totally different person compared to Phoenix(Jean at her best) I'm not denying that there's not various levels, but keep in mind Ermac can also do great things with his TK, he took on 5 people in his MKD ending at once like nothing and can commune with people's souls as well as teleport and has ages of fighting experience being as how he's made up of a legion of souls... 

TK I think it's fair and balanced....I've seen some old comics where she struggles to lift certain things and also this was portrayed in the original cartoon series which was under Stan Lee's watch...Ermac never struggle lifting big objects when showed, just saying...

H2H Ermac takes her 

Telepathy, Jean will have the edge unless Ermac can resist it being as how he's not one but thousands of souls (technically) but obviously he doesn't have telepathy.

"
Are you kidding me with this? Just take the hand to hand be out.Justice,Vance Astro,and Hellion have better TK feats than Ermac and they can't even take Jean.Taking on 5 people is child's play.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MKF30

So now we're removing H2H and making it just a telekinetic battle? Why so concerned with taking that out? lol Vance? lol he's get killed since you can't kill Ermac... 

Then find me proof of all of those characters taking on 5 people at once with ease...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
" So now we're removing H2H and making it just a telekinetic battle? Why so concerned with taking that out? lol Vance? lol he's get killed since you can't kill Ermac...  Then find me proof of all of those characters taking on 5 people at once with ease... "
No.I'm saying you can hand to hand.Nobody cares about hand to hand.We all know Jean isn't a great fighter.I just made reference to it earlier as a joke. He can't take her with psionic abilities.Period.So what I was saying is just take your h2h argument and move on because we all know Jean isn't a good fighter.It's not even relevant.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MKF30

Sure he can, his TK is very powerful and the most in MK series and video games in general....why can't he take on another strong telekinetic? And that's just speculation on your part, you have no solid proof of Ermac not being able to go toe to toe with Jean's TK...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
" Sure he can, his TK is very powerful and the most in MK series and video games in general....why can't he take on another strong telekinetic? And that's just speculation on your part, you have no solid proof of Ermac not being able to go toe to toe with Jean's TK... "
When Ermac can do something on this level..you let me know. 

No Caption Provided

I'm not speculating.I base my posts on facts and evidence.You don't.You try and present the unknown as a possibility a character can do something and you're not going to get away with that on CV.Ermac has no comparable feats to Jean.Vance Astro can't beat her either.Thus i'm posting this scan that trumps anything Ermac has ever done, to show you how far out of Ermac's league Jean is.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MKF30

Actually I do, but since you know nothing about MK your ignornace is rather predictable but annoying... 

The unknown? What the hell are you talking about? lol...I'm using canon facts guy, but by all means live in denial.  

That scan is someone mindraping people...I see no TK there..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Actually I do, but since you know nothing about MK your ignornace is rather predictable but annoying... 

The unknown? What the hell are you talking about? lol...I'm using canon facts guy, but by all means live in denial.  

That scan is someone mindraping people...I see no TK there..

"
You talk about my ignorance when you're sitting here saying I posted scan of someone mindraping people when Vance Astro doesn't even have the power to do that.What you're seeing is a telekinetic blast not mindrape. If you don't believe me.CV has a bio for him.Look him up on any wiki.You'll get the same info.

If you have any feats than can top dropping a Watcher with a telekinetic blast let me know.I doubt you have anything close to that because nobody in the MKU is even that powerful or at least nobody that Ermac has beaten. 

When I said the unknown I mean you jacking off Ermac's TK ability with no feats and no proof to prove he's anywhere near Jean's level but still trying to push the fact that he can compete with her. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

Ok, fine so what? He's taking down one guy...Ermac can do that too, so your point? lol 

Actually there's a few people such as the Gods who are far more powerful then Watcher...and I'm sure Quan at full power can match him given how he's escaped being banished and can control others via his sorcery.. 

Ermac again I've already posted tons of proof with him taking down several people at once with ease, communing with spirits and is many, not one... 

Ohh, more insults with huh? *sigh* you disappoint me, but then I can see you have no case so you're insult for no reason...good job.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

"Yeah, normal Jean is respectable but a totally different person compared to Phoenix(Jean at her best) I'm not denying that there's not various levels, but keep in mind Ermac can also do great things with his TK, he took on 5 people in his MKD ending at once like nothing and can commune with people's souls as well as teleport and has ages of fighting experience being as how he's made up of a legion of souls...

No one is or was talking about the Phoenix. Being made up of souls doesn't really mean he's on her level.

I don't see anything fair and balanced about this, as far as TK and TP goes. You must be referring to when Jean was Marvel Girl, still trying to develop her powers. Jean has become more powerful since then, so I don't why you're comparing Ermac to a weaker version of Jean. The X-Men cartoon show has no bearings here.

H2H Ermac takes her 

With her powers, Ermac combat skills won't matter. She's not going to fight a physical fight here. There isn't a need.

Unless there's evidence of him doing it, I don't a reason why he would be able to resist it, even if he's an amalgamation of souls.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MKF30 said:
"

Ok, fine so what? He's taking down one guy...Ermac can do that too, so your point? lol 

Actually there's a few people such as the Gods who are far more powerful then Watcher...and I'm sure Quan at full power can match him given how he's escaped being banished and can control others via his sorcery.. 

Ermac again I've already posted tons of proof with him taking down several people at once with ease, communing with spirits and is many, not one... 

Ohh, more insults with huh? *sigh* you disappoint me, but then I can see you have no case so you're insult for no reason...good job.

"
How am I the one with no case when I posted the scans? You just made a baseless statement saying Quan Chi is Watcher level.I bet if I start posting feats for Uatu you won't have anything to back up Quan's abilities in comaparison either. 

I didn't insult you either.If you felt insulted you're sensitive.Try focusing on the debate for once instead of everything that has nothing to do with the facts.Let me know when you have proof of Ermac taking down someone who is actually powerful with TK.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:

" So now we're removing H2H and making it just a telekinetic battle? Why so concerned with taking that out?

Because Jean isn't going to go hand-to-hand with him, nor would she give him a chance to do use it against her.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@MKF30 said:
"And that's just speculation on your part, you have no solid proof of Ermac not being able to go toe to toe with Jean's TK... "
You sound as if you have it. Can you post proof?