marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Rules:

2 scenarios; Scenario 1 Jean can't use pink form. Scenario 2 she can use pink form

Characters can use all their powers that are psionic in nature

Morals on but going all out

Starts fresh after every round

1. Psylocke

2. Pre-Shaman Nate Grey

3. Madelyne Pryor

4. Mr. Sinister

5. Selene

6. Invisible Woman

7. Exodus

8. Professor X

9. Wanda (not limited to just psionic stuff. take Wanda as her usual self)

No Caption Provided

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She clears

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Assuming pink form is allowed, she clears

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By marvelfan1992

@geekryan: edited for 2 scenarios. 1 where she can pink form and 1 she can't. Also added wanda

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By marvelfan1992
hype2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 R1, clears R2.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears with Pink Form.

Stops between 7-9 without it but could maaaaybe clear

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kasya_carey  Online

Wanda?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: just psionic powers? Wanda shouldn't be so high then (if we're talking about TP)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By marvelfan1992

@waitomegastorm: aren't her usual powers psionic in nature? Well just consider wanda as typical Wanda then

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cruelrain

Stops at Sue if she has her shields up in R1

Clears R2

I don't know if chaos magic is psionic or not idk

Mystic Chaos Energy as Chaos Magic

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hype2 said:

Stops at 9 R1, clears R2.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Her powers are magic based in nature. MCU Wanda’s powers seem more magically psionic in nature.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: yeah just consider wanda as her usual self without the psionic restriction

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marygcrisostomo: High tier telepathy should affect Wanda yes

@cruelrain: Yeah, i'll edit the OP to clarify wanda doesn't get the psionic restriction

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Hex bolt Wanda's powers are/were psionic in nature they were finite pockets of reality-disrupting quasi-psionic force. I would say even MCU is psionic in nature since they came from the mind gem.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All powers

Stops at Exodus R1.....R2 is just nonsense that i don't no how to judge, she shouldn't be that much more powerful though and could still stop at exodus

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By HellionVulcan

I feel like people sleep on Selene as one touch and she should be able to kill Jean but besides that exodus should be able to beat her consistently.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Selene lost to Rachel

Exodus can't beat someone who is above characters that gave him a fight and made him struggle (Emma Frost / Rachel)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: coz he is well above everyone here

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Selene lost to Rachel

Exodus can't beat someone who is above characters that gave him a fight and made him struggle (Emma Frost / Rachel)

Rachel and Selene have fought a few times in Uncanny X-men 184 Selene won, Rachel tried to cheap shot her in Uncanny X-men 189 and despite that Selene won again, they fight in Uncanny X-men 207 as this one is complicated as Selene is weak (it's stated on panel) during Rachel's attack and Rachel has the phoenix amp going so Rachel wins easy. There's a Hellfire Club vs X-men in Uncanny X-men 208/9 and this time Selene has drained two people to power up and Rachel is "weakened" due to being stabbed by Wolverine but during their team fight Nimrod gets involved. What fight did Rachel win against Selene where she wasn't amp'd by the phoenix force ? and that the fight was under normal circumstances ?.

Exodus has feats greater than that when he fought an entire X-men team by himself in X-men Legacy 261/2, where Rachel tries and fails to read his mind not to mention Rachel couldn't replicate any feat he did against them, It get's better as Exodus is fighting the X-men on our plane and fighting Rachel in the astral plane (she seems to have Phoenix force) at the same time and winning both fronts. X-men legacy 263 is when Rachel finally get's past Exodus defenses due to Rogue taking a fraction of his powers and two teams of X-men beating him down and even Rachel admits that on panel too. I failed to see how Exodus struggled with Rachel in the slightest considering he was fighting on two fronts and winning them until what i mentioned above as Jean isn't beating Exodus at his best.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Rachel didn't have the phoenix amp when she beat Selene. She just manifests the phoenix as her power signature, same way Jean used to do in the late 90s when she started going by "phoenix" and in the Revolution era

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Rachel didn't have the phoenix amp when she beat Selene. She just manifests the phoenix as her power signature, same way Jean used to do in the late 90s when she started going by "phoenix" and in the Revolution era

You mean how Nimrod on panel states it's the phoenix as does everyone else ?, it's clearly an amp from the phoenix force or otherwise Nimrod, the Hellfire club etc wouldn't have mentioned it.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By marvelfan1992

@hellionvulcan: oh i was talking about a difference instance, the one that happened in a book with Emma and i think, Viper?

No Caption Provided

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HellionVulcan

Edit - what issue is that scan from as i am trying to find the issue ?.

@marvelfan1992 said:

@hellionvulcan: oh i was talking about a difference instance, the one that happened in a book with Emma and i think, Viper?

Could be but i'll look into it another time (it's late here) as i don't mind finding that moment to inspect it.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Mix of scans from Uncanny X-men 207/8 where Rachel get's her sole win over Selene and it's confirmed numerous times that she has the phoenix force. Last scan on the right is from 207 and the other two are from 208 respectively.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Comparing 80s Rachel to current Rachel is lunacy.....Selene could barely deal with Rachel back then and when faced with a more modern version she got her ass kicked.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: yeah we were talking about different instances, edited my previous comment with a scan where she beat selene in the 2000s. You are not wrong in Exodus' clear superiority to Rachel in their fight in X-Men Legacy, but just want to point out she didnt have the phoenix there either, just manifesting the phoenix raptor. Also Rachel has gotten more powerful since then

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hellionvulcan: Comparing 80s Rachel to current Rachel is lunacy.....Selene could barely deal with Rachel back then and when faced with a more modern version she got her ass kicked.

I'm comparing all their fights that i can find and so far Selene has more wins under normal circumstances than vice versa.

@hellionvulcan: yeah we were talking about different instances, edited my previous comment with a scan where she beat selene in the 2000s. You are not wrong in Exodus' clear superiority to Rachel in their fight in X-Men Legacy, but just want to point out she didnt have the phoenix there either, just manifesting the phoenix raptor. Also Rachel has gotten more powerful since then

Do you have issue number for that comic ? as i have searched for it and can't find it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

I'm comparing all their fights that i can find and so far Selene has more wins under normal circumstances than vice versa.

Lol what I'm saying is that those wins are against Rachel at her weakest. Literally when she first got to the 616 and was still learning her powers.

80's Rachel is a 16 year old PTSD victim who isnt even half as strong as she was when she returned in the 00's

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Punyaamrit  Online

figured you didn't like nate so much anyway she in scenario one she stops at nate and in scenario two she clears

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marvelfan1992

@hellionvulcan: it happened in uncanny x-men 454

@punyaamrit and that's where you're wrong. I was buying his solo comic since i was in GRADE SCHOOL over a decade ago and have like 1/3 or half of his solo in storage. I even provided some scans to pyro for his RT and I have like 10 or so threads about him. He was my favorite x-man growing up after scott. Not wanking a character does not = disliking said character