No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By geekryan

Storm will be pretty useless against Electro, while Jean will be useless against Sandman. I don't think either of the girls can last long in a 2v1 situation

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Boring!

Avatar image for deactivated-607da75040c0f
deactivated-607da75040c0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 wins more times out of ten

Scarlet_Wanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the girls will be able to handle everyone on team 2 other than Sandman.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

lmao Electro barely can control or even project natural lightning bolts that Storm can use in this battle and she has tons of other powers.

Storm redirects Electro's lightning against Sandman and then stomps Electro while Jean traps Johnny with his TK or Jean shields her and Storm from Johnny's Supernova who accidently gonna take down Sandman and Electro then the girls gang up against Torch.

Perfect Teamwork make things even worse for team 2.

Team 1 easily

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nassergrant19

Johnny uses his Fire Clones so Jean and Storm can’t see the real Torch. Then while they are occupied he takes out Storm with his Nova Blast.

Then the team gangs up on Jean.

Team 2 wins 8/10

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Storm can just uses a AoE to deal with clones, a Tornado or something should be enough to extinguish the clones.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nassergrant19

@waitomegastorm said:

@nassergrant19: Storm can just uses a AoE to deal with clones, a Tornado or something should be enough to extinguish the clones.

The clones are mirages, which means they cannot be harmed. Plus they’ll all be flying at Johnny’s superior speed.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@waitomegastorm said:

The clones are mirages, which means they cannot be harmed. Plus they’ll all be flying at Johnny’s superior speed.

If they cant be harmed, they still can be dispersed and a Tornado is the perfect counter to that. If not, she can just create powerful winds and keep them and Johnny himself at bay.

Noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Pretty sure Human Torch solos if there’s no TP. I consider him losing to Storm in contest of champions to be a low end for him. Especially considering some of the other results in that book (like Wonder man losing to Black Widow)

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nassergrant19

@proteusxmanrxis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@waitomegastorm said:

If they cant be harmed, they still can be dispersed and a Tornado is the perfect counter to that. If not, she can just create powerful winds and keep them and Johnny himself at bay.

The clones and Johnny can evade the winds. They’ve been known to travel faster than the human eye can follow. Even Storm being occupied with dispersing a few of them will leave a huge opening for Johnny to disintegrate her with his nova blast beam.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Human Torch solos if there’s no TP. I consider him losing to Storm in contest of champions to be a low end for him. Especially considering some of the other results in that book (like Wonder man losing to Black Widow)

Yeah he sorta let himself lose as well. He held back on purpose.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 vs Human Torch.. Team 1 in a close fight

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@proteusxmanrxis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@waitomegastorm said:

The clones and Johnny can evade the winds. They’ve been known to travel faster than the human eye can follow. Even Storm being occupied with dispersing a few of them will leave a huge opening for Johnny to disintegrate her with his nova blast beam.

I think even to this point its safe to say that Storm has superior eye sight reactions and senses to the regular human so while she is busy dispersing some clones, her AoE is going to be all over the place for Johnny causing him enough problems to even set up the nova blast. After all she can do more than just create powerful winds, she can also make it rain at the time being a huge weakness for both Johnny and Sandman.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No TP? Then The guys win Jean is literally useless here storm wont beat them all by herself

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies ftw, good fight.

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Electro vulnerable to water? That should make Storm a horrible matchup for him. Human Torch can be dealt with by Jean's internal attacks. The big problem I see for team 1 is how they will put down Sandman

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:
@proteusxmanrxis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@waitomegastorm said:

I think even to this point its safe to say that Storm has superior eye sight reactions and senses to the regular human so while she is busy dispersing some clones, her AoE is going to be all over the place for Johnny causing him enough problems to even set up the nova blast. After all she can do more than just create powerful winds, she can also make it rain at the time being a huge weakness for both Johnny and Sandman.

Johnny can simply blind Storm with his white hot flame technique and get her with the nova flame beam.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kymilia

@destinyman75 said:

No TP? Then The guys win Jean is literally useless here storm wont beat them all by herself

LOL

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kymilia

The boys win since Jean doesn't have TP, Johnny can use his nova attack, and they can't catch Sandman

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Storm solos, the other two men would lose contrary to popular belief

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Storm solos, the other two men would lose contrary to popular belief

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mooty_Pass

The X-Ladies Win w/Low Difficulty.

Storm will be NICE and COZY inside her Best-friends Force Field picking off these Boys 1 at a time.

Electro is Joke who shouldn’t be here.

Sandman will be turned to Glass.

The Best Human Torch can do is a Nova Blast, but even then that may not work. Considering how Good Jeans TK Shields are I doubt he’d make any success. Which leaves Storm to cause all manner of HELL inside this Force Field.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@noobmaster2001 said:

Torch only lost to Storm in CoC2 because he said he didn't want to hurt her so he gave up and let her win.

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Johnny Storm Still lost I mean hell if we talking about Killing people wonder why Storm didn’t just internally freeze the bastard to death.

“He let her Win” LOL

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Storm Still lost I mean hell if we talking about Killing people wonder why Storm didn’t just internally freeze the bastard to death.

“He let her Win” LOL

Torch has resisted absolute zero temperatures and a planetary Climate Canon's freeze ray so I doubt Storm can freeze him to death and Storm doesn't use internal attacks in character on a consistent basis.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@scarlet_wiccan: Yet Storms winds have successfully(consistently) flush out the Human Torches fires. You can’t say “Storm doesn’t use Internal Attacks in character” because that’s NOT true. She has. I wouldn’t say that about Human Torch and his Nova Blast. He has too.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@scarlet_wiccan: Yet Storms winds have successfully(consistently) flush out the Human Torches fires. Well you can’t say “Storm doesn’t use Internal Attacks in character” because then that would be a lie. On a consistent basis sure not every fight you see Storm do that. But it don’t mean she can’t and won’t. It’s the Same way for Human Torch. Ya don’t see him go around Nova Blasting people, but I wouldn’t dare say he does it on a consistent basis.

I don't think you understand what "consistent" means lol.

Yes, Storm has used internal attacks on a handful of occasions. But for it to be consistent, it means she would have to regularly use them in battle. She doesn't.

Just because she can doesn't mean she would. But I do agree that Torch doesn't consistently Nova Blast people in combat either.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_wiccan: Yet Storms winds have successfully(consistently) flush out the Human Torches fires. You can’t say “Storm doesn’t use Internal Attacks in character” because that’s NOT true. She has. I wouldn’t say that about Human Torch and his Nova Blast. He has too.

@geekryan said:
@mooty_pass said:

@scarlet_wiccan: Yet Storms winds have successfully(consistently) flush out the Human Torches fires. Well you can’t say “Storm doesn’t use Internal Attacks in character” because then that would be a lie. On a consistent basis sure not every fight you see Storm do that. But it don’t mean she can’t and won’t. It’s the Same way for Human Torch. Ya don’t see him go around Nova Blasting people, but I wouldn’t dare say he does it on a consistent basis.

I don't think you understand what "consistent" means lol.

Yes, Storm has used internal attacks on a handful of occasions. But for it to be consistent, it means she would have to regularly use them in battle. She doesn't.

Just because she can doesn't mean she would. But I do agree that Torch doesn't consistently Nova Blast people in combat either.

Here are times where Torch has used his Nova Flame, I can post more if you guys aren't convinced Torch uses it on a consistent basis. A Morals-on Torch likely won't use his Nova Flame but in a bloodlusted match he'll definitely start with it.

Torch also has hax but he uses it as often as Storm does which isn't on a consistent basis.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

@nassergrant19 said:
@noobmaster2001 said:

sorry but this excuse doesn't work anymore, Torch didn't seem concerned about hurting her when they fought after Contest of Champions:

No Caption Provided
he tries to hit her with his fire blast and then she dodges and they both fight off panel until Emma appears.
he tries to hit her with his fire blast and then she dodges and they both fight off panel until Emma appears.

and I don't even know how Wonder Man and Black Widow fight is comparable to Storm and Torch fight, Ororo is not a street level and has already shown that she has several counters against fire elementals.

hell, even a Skrull with Johnny’s powers proved be useless against her:

No Caption Provided

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV posting format on mobile sucks.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nassergrant19

@waitomegastorm said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@noobmaster2001 said:

sorry but this excuse doesn't work anymore, Torch didn't seem concerned about hurting her when they fought after Contest of Champions:

No Caption Provided

and I don't even know how Wonder Man and Black Widow fight is comparable to Storm and Torch fight, Ororo is not a street level and has already shown that she has several counters against fire elementals.

hell, even a Skrull with Johnny’s powers proved be useless against her:

No Caption Provided

1. He clearly holds back in the fight saying his powers are the most dangerous in the F4 and if he’s not careful he could kill her. Then he litreally lays back and allows himself to lose.

No Caption Provided

2. In the 2005 fight, when she puts his flame out it hinders him for about a fraction of a second and until flames back on. Literally no one had any advantage in that fight.

3. She was fighting a Skrull who doesn’t have anywhere near the mastery Johnny had with his own abilities. Random Fodder Skrull =/= Johnny.

He ran away from rain droplets? Lmao

Let’s see how the real Torch handles that

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@scarlet_wiccan: But your saying it’s not In-Character for her to do so....It is. How can it not be consistent when she has On Multiple Occasions. Anyway, I’m not going to spend time on it. I’ve argued this many times. So I’ll leave it be.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

@nassergrant19: 1- lol Storm also holds back massively in her fights, she did it even when she faced people like Classic Magneto, it’s not like she was totally serious in CoC when they fought since she was able to dominate him easily and she didn’t even used her lightning.

just because he thinks he could kill her doesn’t mean he really could and also just because he thinks he’s the most dangerous member of the FF doesn’t mean he is, Sue is the one who has that title and has already proved to be more dangerous than him also for his performances in battles, or for his HAX or for the various statements in her favors.

you are taking Johnny's (mistakens) statements very seriously.

2-he has able to use his flames again cuz Storm only hit him with a single wind blast, my point is that if Storm puts him in a concussive vacuum(whirldwind, Tornado, Votex or whatever) he couldn't uses his powers.

3-Skrulls at least have a basic knowledge of the powers they copy, not all are fodders, some examples are from IIRC when a Skrull with the Black Bolt powers was able to hurt Thanos or when a Skrull with Storm powers was able to select specific energies to affect Gladiator... and the Skrull Torch was setting flames at several city-blocks.

4-I don't remember mentioning that Storm could beat Johnny with rain, but I think you should know that Storm is capable of creating massive floods so let's not pretend that she was using her hydrokinetic powers at the fullest( not even like she nedeed it)

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: every time i need to post scans i have to change google settings to PC mode.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@mooty_pass said:

@scarlet_wiccan: But your saying it’s not In-Character for her to do so....It is. How can it not be consistent when she has On Multiple Occasions. Anyway, I’m not going to spend time on it. I’ve argued this many times. So I’ll leave it be.

Storm has only used internal hax a few times and for a character that's been around since the 70's that's not consistent.

I've shown at least 20 instances of Torch using his Nova Flame attack and I know there are a lot more instances of him using it, I doubt you can post near 20 instances of Storm using internal hax.

In a morals-off fight Storm will likely overwhelm Torch due to him jobbing but in a bloodlusted fight Torch will use his Nova Flame Explosion.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm and Human torch both have ways of killing each other but I'd say Storm has more ways and more hax since she controls elements and weather.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: 1- lol Storm also holds back massively in her fights, she did it even when she faced people like Classic Magneto, it’s not like she was totally serious in CoC when they fought since she was able to dominate him easily and she didn’t even used her lightning.

just because he thinks he could kill her doesn’t mean he really could and also just because he thinks he’s the most dangerous member of the FF doesn’t mean he is, Sue is the one who has that title and has already proved to be more dangerous than him also for his performances in battles, or for his HAX or for the various statements in her favors.

2-he has able to use his flames again cuz Storm only hit him with a single wind blast, my point is that if Storm puts him in a concussive vacuum(whirldwind, Tornado, Votex or whatever) he couldn't uses his powers.

3-Skrulls at least have a basic knowledge of the powers they copy, not all are fodders, some examples are from IIRC when a Skrull with the Black Bolt powers was able to hurt Thanos or when a Skrull with Storm powers was able to select specific energies to affect Gladiator... and the Skrull Torch was setting flames at several city-blocks.

4-I don't remember mentioning that Storm could beat Johnny with rain, but I think you should know that Storm is capable of creating massive floods so let's not pretend that she was using her hydrokinetic powers at the fullest( not even like she nedeed it)

1. Okay I was just pointing out that that fight was incalculable since he held back.

Also Sue’s the strongest now but who knows? Johnny might get a crazy buff and be the strongest. He’s at least the second dangerous now.

2. Nah, Johnny isn’t an idiot. He wouldn’t be standing there taking wind attacks. He was only hit by Storm there because he was trying to talk. Under normal circumstances he moves at flight speeds far superior to Storm and his mobility is way above hers. He wouldn’t get hit by most of her wind attacks.

3. Setting fire to a couple of city-blocks barely scratches the surface of Johnny’s pyrokinetic abilities. The fact that he ran away from a little rain is a testament to how weak he was compared to the real Torch. I bet even 60s Teenage Johnny could stomp him.

4. Those floods won’t touch Johnny due to his flight speed and maneuverability. Not to mention Johnny has demonstrated the ability to flame on underwater and turn huge water attacks from hydro-man into steam. Johnny could beat her in several different ways due to his hax. He wouldn’t need the supernova.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically a Storm vs Human Torch thread.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm said:

1. Okay I was just pointing out that that fight was incalculable since he held back.

Also Sue’s the strongest now but who knows? Johnny might get a crazy buff and be the strongest. He’s at least the second dangerous now.

2. Nah, Johnny isn’t an idiot. He wouldn’t be standing there taking wind attacks. He was only hit by Storm there because he was trying to talk. Under normal circumstances he moves at flight speeds far superior to Storm and his mobility is way above hers. He wouldn’t get hit by most of her wind attacks.

3. Setting fire to a couple of city-blocks barely scratches the surface of Johnny’s pyrokinetic abilities. The fact that he ran away from a little rain is a testament to how weak he was compared to the real Torch. I bet even 60s Teenage Johnny could stomp him.

4. Those floods won’t touch Johnny due to his flight speed and maneuverability. Not to mention Johnny has demonstrated the ability to flame on underwater and turn huge water attacks from hydro-man into steam. Johnny could beat her in several different ways due to his hax. He wouldn’t need the supernova.

I don't think Johnny will become the most strongest fantastic four member, that would be really disappointing. Sue was the weakest fantastic four member once and now she's the big powerhouse of the fantastic four.

I've always thought the second most powerful fantastic four member was Thing.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nassergrant19

@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@waitomegastorm said:

I don't think Johnny will become the most strongest fantastic four member, that would be really disappointing. Sue was the weakest fantastic four member once and now she's the big powerhouse of the fantastic four.

Sue has been the strongest for over 50 years. Johnny being the strongest would be disappointing to you. However I think it’s time for the younger Storm sibling to mature and become the strongest. Plus you don’t even read F4 comics, so your not really aware of all the circumstances.

Johnny‘s becoming much more mature in the comics so when he stops living in his big sister’s shadow, he’ll definitely become the strongest.

Nah the second strongest is Johnny.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kymilia

@nassergrant19 said:
@kymilia said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@waitomegastorm said:

Sue has been the strongest for over 50 years. Johnny being the strongest would be disappointing to you. However I think it’s time for the younger Storm sibling to mature and become the strongest. Plus you don’t even read F4 comics, so your not really aware of all the circumstances.

Johnny‘s becoming much more mature in the comics so when he stops living in his big sister’s shadow, he’ll definitely become the strongest.

Nah the second strongest is Johnny.

Sue has been the strongest F4 member for about 25-30 years, definitely not 50 years lol. And when did I say I didn't read F4 comics? I've read a couple of them. How are you so sure he'll be the strongest? Thing is really strong he could possibly be the second strongest as well.