User Lists: 0

Wanda solos, Nate is weak, he is an insult to Wanda, for having him here

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@divinepixelbook: wasn't he stronger than Dark Phoenix jean or something or just in telepathy?

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
Money_Brings_Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wiccan and Scarlet Witch have this Nate is to weak for this fight.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no Nathan Grey. Cables name is Nathan Summers and Nate Greys full name is Nathaniel.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cruelrain
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: no doubt. Nate is not stronger than Dark Phoenix he's about as powerful per readings and canon as Green Phoenix. Jean at her most powerful can tap the Phoenix without becoming the Phoenix and can amp and stabilize other psi powers. Now if we consider Wanda at her most powerful HOM Wanda then we have to consider Jean at her most powerful being White Phoenix as a natural progression of her power, because Wanda was using outside power to be HOM levels, and Phoenix was immune to her warps and the Chaoswave.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eri_Joni  Online

Wiccan and Wanda

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: what Wiccans telepathy resistance feats? Because Wanda during HOM was very much susceptible to telepathy, and HOM is not her actual power alone, it was an amp.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Nate lashes out and solos

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cosmic_reign

@soratoumiga said:

@cosmic_reign: How is he beating either of team 2?

Life-Seed Nate creates new planes/realities while SW and Wiccan only warps them(as far as I know). Plz advise??.. Also, LS Nate defeated a full/all personality Legion,--> who had erased Elder gods with but a thought.

Anyway, I remember Cable fighting SW to a standstill during Contest of Champions, with Cable losing only because he realized the Contest was a trick.

Im open for thoughts....

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

At their most powerful would mean Life Seed/Shaman Nate, HOM Wanda, WPotC Jean...

If we assume this is their standard un-amped power levels, then it comes down to whoever strikes first.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17 Soratoumiga  Online

@cosmic_reign: Wiccan, actually, at his peak, as OP states, transcends all realities of Marvel, thus he is able to create/destroy them, by physical laws, also, Loki confirms it here in a different issue (but I forgot exactly which one).

Young Avengers(2013) #13

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmic_reign

@soratoumiga:

I absolutely like Wiccan, mainly from the New Avengers storyline when he got possessed by Moridun...but he definitely does NOT transcend Marvel. Still though, Nate basically is TOAA within the planes he creates.

For sure arguments can be made for either side.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also that's Cable in the OP

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda and Billy

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda and Billy take this. TP isn't going to take down Wanda because as Emma said she could blink them out of existence so as soon as Wanda realizes it which she will rather quickly it's going to be a problem. And the reason why Phoenix wasn't affected was because it was outside of the multiverse while Wanda was warping even then Phoenix still felt it. The problem is that while shaman nate and Phoenix have battle feats, Scarlet and Demiurge do not. No one dared to challenge Wanda aside from Clint, who she warped after resurrecting and warping his attack and Demiurge transcended into the multiverse and began warping from there

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, 50/50 depending on who strikes first

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Either telepath solos

I remember Emma knocking out Scarlet Witch and Wiccan in the past and everyone knows Jean or Nate are > Emma

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda and Wiccan win. Nate is a weak link due to the conditions:

Both teams at their most powerful

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: do remember that it was an off guard attack similar to what Wanda did to Emma before that lol. But again this is about House of M Wanda the same Wanda that Emma stayed as far away from as possible in that story but this isn't about Emma. As I said TP isn't going to take Wanda out nor will it to Demiurge

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cruelrain

@stormfan101: Emma got Wanda out of guard and she was depowered

There are scans of Wanda returning tp attacks from Moondragon and from Jean once i believe

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: right like I don't even know why he brought up a version of Wanda that was depowered and taken of guard when at her peak, like the OP said, Emma did her best to stay away from Wanda lol. Also, Demiurge and Wanda at her peak are multiversal warpers with what I would assume is above TP attacks like most multiversal characters are at that level.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: the Chaoswave was traveling outside of the multiverse because it was also in the Beyond, that's were Meggan halted it. When Psylocke and Rachel were pulled there all of Betsy's alternate selves were there, most of whom would have been taken out by the wave crashing their realities and they were all safe and sound in the WHR. Before being pulled in both of them were under the spell of Wanda it was broken immediately in the WHR. The Phoenix also casually undid no more mutants about 7 times.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: the White hot room was outside of the multiverse as well. Wanda and Hope officially undid her spell in AvX piggy backing off of Dr. Strange saying tampering with her spell could rearrange all the realities her spell affected. Now I do know that Meggan did halt the wave long enough for captain Britain, Psylocke, and Rachel to see it but the Phoenix still felt the push from the wave which is part of why she was coming to earth.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: So is the Beyond and it was touched. So being outside the multiverse is not requisite. Hope being born was the first instance of the Phoenix breaking it. The 5 lights are five more times plus the mysterious mutant baby. The seventh (eighth because of the baby) time was Hope and it was what the Phoenix came to do. All Hope did was let it go and it went and undid the spell.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: That's true but hope being born or those mutants wasn't a sign of the Phoenix doing anything. Unless they're was something I missed the only thing the Phoenix involved itself in was trying to create more mutants when she got there. Hope and those other mutants were signs that part of her spell was wearing off. I'm open to scans or direction if it was said that the Phoenix did have direct influence on them still showing up. They needed each other to undo the spell and get rid of the Phoenix

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@stormfan101: yes it was. Unit told the story of how what Wanda did was done before on an alien planet. The Phoenix created a messiah on that planet and activated 5 lights to undo it. The Phoenix is directly responsible for Hope's creation and even told her. It was directly responsible for the 6 mutants active xgenes after her birth because there is precedent due to Units story. The Phoenix came specifically in opposition to no more mutants.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have to go back and reread it. Regaedless of all of that, back to the OP, Wanda already showed that she can handle the Phoenix while being depowered. As I've said already Wanda and Wiccan take it

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: when did she show that? Are you one of those people that think every manifestation of the Phoenix is the same? We're talking about WCP. Phoenix itself says nobody that has its power has as much as Jean and she as WCP had access to the entirety of its multiversal form.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By StormFan101

@lordofallhumans: are you one of those people that assume something before getting clarification on something YOU don't understand? Don't question me like I don't know what I'm talking about. I know Jean is the strongest host and I also know that Wanda wasn't at house of M levels. It was already stated that her hex's were effective attacks. Phoenix says that and feats prove otherwise and while she's right about no one having HER power because she's all the psi energy that exists and will exist, Wanda is the nexus being (like Phoenix) and a focal point for all magical energy in the 616 universe which is another reason she's so powerful.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

W&W

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: I ask you a yes or no question. Either answer yes or no. You did neither. Her hexes lost effectiveness as the number of the Phoenix 5 decreased. Her first encounter was with Namor and she was ko'd while he wasn't so even with one fifth it took her all. This is Jean. The Phoenix 5 barely touch her as Dark Phoenix let alone WCP.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: you ASSUMED as i said. "Are you one of those people.." was the beginning of your assumption but anyway I did answer. Her hex's didn't begin to lose effectiveness it just wasn't as easy as she thought which is why when she came back to fight DP Cyclops Iron man states her hex's are the only thing that's hurting him and Hope channeled that into her version of the ironfist

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: I asked a question. Assuming would have been making a statement. Cut it and stop lying about our exchange and what happened in comics.

StormFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I said what I said and I'm not about to keep doing this with you. I addressed it earlier so deal with it and move on.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormfan101: I said what I said is internet speak for I wont admit I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Since I'm fluent in internet, I accept your apology

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch solos ez...

J2111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain: tbh if full power, Wanda and Wiccan. Wiccan can possibly solo, but together with hom Wanda, they would destroy Jean and Nate.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Wiccan soloing. Dude has no noteworthy feat even as demiurge. All he has is hype.

Also, peak power Jean includes white phoenix of the crown jean and she would blink the two out of existence by herself. Shaman Nate grey is just over kill

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wanda gets TP'd

Avatar image for deactivated-604827c3e0d33
deactivated-604827c3e0d33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

J2111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: LMAOO tf you mean no noteworthy feats, he literally broke reality, erased a dimensional parasite while simultaneously sending back multiversal beings back to their dimensions while at the same time holding all of reality literally in his hands AS COMIC PANELS. he has plot manipulation, and supposedly lives in the past, present and future. And that ain’t even all his feats. Like i said, demiurge Wiccan probs solo.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j2111: provide a scan of this. His best feat is transforming into the demiurge and vaping Mother who is like Manhattan level by feats. Then we have unquantifiable feat of perceiving all of reality. That's it, everyone here at their peak can that and so much more.

In conclusion Billy is fodder