No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Win by KO or Incap

PC to Rebirth feats

Duo ambushes with the first strike

Jean has Pink form

Classic to Current feats

Since I'm rigging polls with my favorite characters let's do a rematch. (even I didn't rigg this battle.) I was actually telling ppl who like Jean and Maxima to vote and the polls speak for themselves

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tp

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Loki still wins. No idea what "first strike" entails in terms of what they start with.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

LOL

No Caption Provided

But he didn't? That responds was for HukO account and all his alts after he got exposed. I mean you're in the GC it's not hard to look at it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Lol I left the group not long after cruelrain, can't see anything anymore

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just ignored that unnecessary meme. When you can clearly match your comment which was 2 days ago from Cruelrain and I exposing HukO which was TWO DAYS AGO

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No poll?

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol and there we go

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No poll?

For? This battle wasn't rigged but since I only rigged my fav characters which I didn't. Because two people got pressed over fictional characters. I created a rematch along with posting I told ppl to vote and that Loki won the votes. Which means if I actually cared about Maxima winning I would have rigged it. But you can dismiss yourself

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

No poll?

For? This battle wasn't rigged but since I only rigged my fav characters which I didn't. Because two people got pressed over fictional characters. I created a rematch along with posting I told ppl to vote and that Loki won the votes. Which means if I actually cared about Maxima winning I would have rigged it. But you can dismiss yourself

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

No poll?

Lol...but how were we pressed? You tagged everybody for a poll and when you didn't like the result you changed them!

Truly I never even even commented or cared about your motives, I just felt some type of way about seeing 50 to 70 CLOSE votes a day for odd match ups.

I only felt a kinda way when I realized you put Psylocke and Rachel in lopsided funky matchups as soon as we started asking questions.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kasya_carey

@koays said:
@kasya_carey said:
@underfire47 said:

No poll?

Lol...but how were we pressed? You tagged everybody for a poll and when you didn't like the result you changed them!

Truly I never even even commented or cared about your motives, I just felt some type of way about seeing 50 to 70 CLOSE votes a day for odd match ups.

I only felt a kinda way when I realized you put Psylocke and Rachel in lopsided funky matchups as soon as we started asking questions.

Only rigged like 5 threads 4 involving Rachel and Psylocke but go off. Y'all saying I rigged threads because of my favorite characters?

Yeah okay Maxima lost in polls against Loki almost 50 votes.You also have me telling ppl to vote. Which mean if I made alts for my favorites like you and your friend claim... Why didn't Maxima win in the polls against Loki? Y'all didn't want to talk about that.

Storm lost to polls to Sinister. Oh wait hush mode on that.

Lmao lopsided? lol no let me say it again for the ppl who can't read

- Lmao the tournament was NEVER put on hold. Literally after I made that Psylocke and Rachel vs Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse match... Did I not make a Quasar vs Depsero thread? Look at my forums comments for the FACTS. Hell even before the Psylocke/ Rachel vs Sinister/Apocalypse thread. There was literally a Captain Marvel vs Mr. Sinister fight. When I looking for picture for Sinister for that very thread and found the pic of him and Apocalypse. Which is how I came with the ideal of the battle. Get your facts up please and thank you.

If the battle was lopsided you should have said so or tagged a mod. But instead you and your friend literally debated on for the girls. But anyways come again I'm pretty sure Rachel and Psylocke vs Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse is a much closer match than Rachel vs Enchantress or Psylocke vs Hercules but please go off.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I’m confused, is this guy trying to meme himself.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Lol I like how your ignoring the fact that when @emmafrostxmen called you out in the Storm Emma thread you said it was a draw when you checked it....and then said the same thing about Maxima and Jean VS Loki being a draw.

But yes Kasya....I'm sure it makes sense that when Jean and Maxima were losing you didn't once think to use your 20 alts (at least that you admit too) to help the votes and instead just asked people to come vote for them.

Lol I mean your telling me you only used your alts to vote for my favorite character, and I would be honored....but you realize everyone can still see your threads and can still see that the only threads with about 50+ votes are the ones with your favorite characters in them.

I mean I know you and I have come a long way in the last year since we talked about this but I still feel the need to say "Nobody gives a f&%k about Maxima" so whats up with the votes?

You've told like 3 different versions of this story to explain why you were actually helping Rachel, Psylocke, Comicvine, the battle forum, The Israeli State, Dora the Explorer and a Nigerian Prince.....so why would we believe that instead of you just wanting your favorites to win?

Smh....my advice, just take the memes and ride this out. In a week no one will care that you ruined polls for a while.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Lol I like how your ignoring the fact that when @emmafrostxmen called you out in the Storm Emma thread you said it was a draw when you checked it....and then said the same thing about Maxima and Jean VS Loki being a draw.

-It was a draw when "I" let me say it once more. When "I" checked it. He also said he checked it that night when the thread was created which means it wasn't even close to a full day. I can pull the receipts if needed. The Maxima and Jean vs Loki was a stalemate however since it was stormy a lot lately where I'm from the power went out and my lap top was about to die so I got what I shown. It was shown later on that Loki won with a good lead. I just didn't change it because it was already put down.

But yes Kasya....I'm sure it makes sense that when Jean and Maxima were losing you didn't once think to use your 20 alts (at least that you admit too) to help the votes and instead just asked people to come vote for them.

-Majority of those alts were used in the Hercules vs Psylocke thread which had a huge gap in the polls. I can only use them once since 1. They were made using a random fake email. 2. The account was not verified so me logging in to the alt is Null after being created. 3. So come correct with the facts.

Lol I mean your telling me you only used your alts to vote for my favorite character, and I would be honored....but you realize everyone can still see your threads and can still see that the only threads with about 50+ votes are the ones with your favorite characters in them.

-I did lmao Psylocke was even losing against Brainwave Jr of all ppl.

Rachel barely had any votes against Enchantress. Hell I made up majority of Rachel votes

Also actually there were a lot of threads were there was 30+ votes and up but try again.

I mean I know you and I have come a long way in the last year since we talked about this but I still feel the need to say "Nobody gives a f&%k about Maxima" so whats up with the votes?

-Literally plenty of threads have been debated with Maxima long before I came to comicvine. Is someone pressed over a character? lmaooo literally in multiple threads from you "No one cares about Maxima" Someone is really mad over a character. Please get a grip sir. It's not my fault ppl actually voted more than they did in the Rachel vs Enchantress thread since she's SO POPULAR.

You've told like 3 different versions of this story to explain why you were actually helping Rachel, Psylocke, Comicvine, the battle forum, The Israeli State, Dora the Explorer and a Nigerian Prince.....so why would we believe that instead of you just wanting your favorites to win?

-Actually my version has been the same. Literally the same story try again though

Smh....my advice, just take the memes and ride this out. In a week no one will care that you ruined polls for a while.

-The only advice I got for you is that your mad over a Rachel/Psylocke vs Mr.Sinister/Apocalypse fight which I thought would an awesome fight. Go cry to wall about that once. And that you hate a fictional character it's okay no one cares. Not only that you can't read and match up dates.. So you decided to throw shade at @waitomegastorm for literally no reason. a whole clown please dismiss yourself.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Koays

@kasya_carey: Guy...you cant make fake votes and then pull receipts to show the scores....of course it will be even. You made it that way. You lied before the mod called you out, after they called you out and then again when Geek called you out.....your story doesn't even match up with the number of accounts the mod counted on YOUR HOME IP....keep your receipts.

I have my main account, my back up account and a group account on here...the computer saves all of their login info....who are you fooling?

The only clown here is the one who made 20 alts to vote in their own tournament and then when they got caught said they only had to make alts because the favorite characters of the 2 ppl that caught you were losing so badly.

No Caption Provided

You played yourself.

The same week that nobody voted in your mismatch between Rachel and Enchantress, Rachel beat Magneto in my tournament by a margin....Your not fooling anyone, the only reason Rachel and Psylocke beat Apocalypse and Sinister in a poll is because @Geekryan and I were the first comments and pointed out that Apocalypse doesnt even have the powers you restricted him too.

I kept quiet for the most part but your the one that keeps whining about how everyone thinks your rigging threads and then blaming me and Geek for exposing you....YOU made yourself a joke and now your mad at me for it.

Everything else is moot, we literally had someone vote in that Graviton vs Maxima thread and as soon as Graviton caught a big lead you swooped in like Captain Save-a-hoe to rescue her while we watched and counted the votes....

Waitomega didn't get shaded, I'm just mocking you for posting a PM with him where your asking people to vote for one side in a poll...WHICH IS STILL RIGGING THE POLL....that shit is just funny to me.

Again, just catch these hands for a while and I promise you it will be over in a week.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:

@kasya_carey: Guy...you cant make fake votes and then pull receipts to show the scores....of course it will be even. You made it that way. You lied before the mod called you out, after they called you out and then again when Geek called you out.....your story doesn't even match up with the number of accounts the mod counted on YOUR HOME IP....keep your receipts.

I have my main account, my back up account and a group account on here...the computer saves all of their login info....who are you fooling?

The only clown here is the one who made 20 alts to vote in their own tournament and then when they got caught said they only had to make alts because the favorite characters of the 2 ppl that caught you were losing so badly.

No Caption Provided

You played yourself.

The same week that nobody voted in your mismatch between Rachel and Maxima, Rachel beat Magneto in my tournament by a margin....Your not fooling anyone, the only reason Rachel and Psylocke beat Apocalypse and Sinister in a poll is because @Geekryan and I were the first comments and pointed out that Apocalypse doesnt even have the powers you restricted him too.

I kept quiet for the most part but your the one that keeps whining about how everyone thinks your rigging threads and then blaming me and Geek for exposing you....YOU made yourself a joke and now your mad at me for it.

Everything else is moot, we literally had someone vote in that Graviton vs Maxima thread and as soon as Graviton caught a big lead you swooped in like Captain Save-a-hoe to rescue her and while we counted the votes....

Waitomega didn't get shaded, I'm just mocking you for posting a PM with him where your asking people to vote for one side in a poll...WHICH IS STILL RIGGING THE POLL....that shit is just funny to me.

Again, just catch these hands for a while and I promise you it will be over in a week.

Pretty much yeah.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: do you have a screenshot proving it was a stalemate? Because I personally think it’s bullshit no offense. When I checked it that night it was like 60% to 40%, then when I woke up I checked it at like 7:30 and it was 53 to 47 in favor of Emma. That is not a stalemate, Emma won, it’s a very simple concept

Make sure you don’t reply with the wrong alt

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvine drama lol

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loki, his magic is just too good for telepathy, telekinesis and physical powers. It might be close though.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh damn....

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

get a life nerds

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny if this is a joke, funnier if this isn't a joke.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

comicvine drama lol

Exactly

So... about the match...isn´t Maxima close to Superman level? shouldn´t she plus jean grey be too much for Loki? At least for him to pull the majority?

I mean, it´s Jean, one of the best psionics in the Marvel universe plus Maxima who can fight doomsday and kryptonians. It would be a hard match for Loki

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@asgardianweapon: The only time Maxima faced Doomsday was DOS Doomsday, who stat wise sucks and got hurt by a gas station exploding and beat up mid tiers, including one of the worst JLA rosters in history. Idk if that's impressive.

Granted, Maxima can brawl with Superman (like 95% of all of his foes) but I don't think she's close to Clark in the physical department.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the girls don't one-shot Loki, which I'm dubious they could, Loki dispatches them right after.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldnt Loki drop them before they can do anything? Too hax

SolidCenturion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just sad

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind OP said: Duo ambushes with the first strike

Shouldnt Loki drop them before they can do anything? Too hax

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki should take this without too much diff unless he jobs

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The ladies win

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

-Can you read or? Literally said I can show receipts of Emmafrostfan saying it was a stalemate a few hours after the match started. I guess it's hard to read that

-Yeah like I'm going to steadily use an account that's not verified. Yeah even a mod will tell you I can't. You tried once again

-Caught? It was all to throw people off. I'm defending myself because you think I made accounts solely for Maxima and Storm when that's beyond false. Lmao I could care less if either lost they weren't even apart of my plan. In fact Diamond Form Emma with TP was supposed to be an easy win. Not my fault ppl voted. Go cry to a wall

No Caption Provided

You played yourself.

-But I didn't

You're so mad at the fact that I was tryna being some fun on comic vine. It's not that serious it's a comic site.

The same week that nobody voted in your mismatch between Rachel and Enchantress, Rachel beat Magneto in my tournament by a margin....Your not fooling anyone, the only reason Rachel and Psylocke beat Apocalypse and Sinister in a poll is because @Geekryan and I were the first comments and pointed out that Apocalypse doesnt even have the powers you restricted him too.

-Thank you for finally realizing I made some matches and rigged them. Like Rachel was really gonna beat Amora if Xavier had problems. But you're quiet on me rigging that match about Rachel. They had majority of the votes before you and your lil friend commented. Like you needed to point out something specifically mentioned in each round. If ppl can't read they just can't

-Not really much of a exposure. All the mod did was say I had accounts. But you and your friend are lying to say I made them just for Maxima and Storm when that's a lie

Everything else is moot, we literally had someone vote in that Graviton vs Maxima thread and as soon as Graviton caught a big lead you swooped in like Captain Save-a-hoe to rescue her while we watched and counted the votes....

-But I didn't though y'all though y'all said it was 28 votes and then it's 27 votes. Pick a number. When I only created 20 accounts and after that I can't excess them after making. Majority of them were used the first round. If you still think I can log in them we can ask a mod about it. Pretty sure they'll tell you the same thing.

-That meme was lame as hell. At least come at me with better material. Thanks in advance. Also learn how to mock and read. You seems clueless I suggest you read the PM again and match the date. But just wanna jump and look stupid

I told ppl to vote idc about that what so ever.

-You got quiet when I brought up your hate for a character. Pathetic Lmao a character anywho

@kasya_carey: do you have a screenshot proving it was a stalemate? Because I personally think it’s bullshit no offense. When I checked it that night it was like 60% to 40%, then when I woke up I checked it at like 7:30 and it was 53 to 47 in favor of Emma. That is not a stalemate, Emma won, it’s a very simple concept

Make sure you don’t reply with the wrong alt

No Caption Provided

Yeah??? Ok when you said this right here. Dismiss yourself

Also make a tasteful joke because yours didn't hit

I can't reply with an alt when I don't have a verified account to reply with except this one

Y'all tryna come at me for Storm which lies but the only thing I just showing comicvine is much of a hater y'all are to fictional characters.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Sigh....Its over Kasya. And it only took 5 days. You can come out of the corner and play with your friends again...timeout is over.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@kasya_carey: Don’t assume shit about me....Storm is my 4th favorite female X Men after Emma, Jean, and Hope. I literally love Storm, I was just spitting facts, she doesn’t have a win condition

And can you honestly tell me you think those votes are legitimate when Storm didn’t have a single person debating for her besides you? Be honest now bro seriously. My comment that you posted was the context that there was spam voting for Storm and nobody could actually put up a debate. You should remove polls and only count the amount of people that comment, because polls are apparently unfair

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: we already are friends.

Poor Hope, she was used for a single arc and her powers are so badass, I still love her, but miss her being in the spotlight

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: @koays: @emmafrostxmen:

Let's all agree to disagree, and move on from who did what . It's a habitual cycle , and the other argument will go nowhere regarding each of our favorites. Everyone here does not dislike Storm or Maxima ...so there's bias . Hell, I've voted for Maxima many times as well .

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: Lol I'm honestly just tired of this freaking peace in our little battle community....

Kasya RIGGED A POLL against my favorite character and I'm gonna shout it from the hills until he/she jumps through my computer and slaps me!

And while I'm at it? Multiversal Raven isn't a thing. She was jobber in rebirth, a jobber for most of the New 52 and a SUPER Jobber outside of 2 arcs in Post Crisis

@emmafrostxmen- YAY Were friends! But unfortunately YOUR ABOUT TO GET THESE HANDS TOO!!!

Funfact Emma can't beat Rachel Grey...not in 2020.

@marvelfan1992- Jean wank is for kids. She's only worth a damn because they spent 13 years while she was dead lying to us about how powerful she was....@stormcell was right!

@cruelrain- FACT: Every time Storm and Jean are in the same room.....Jean jobs. It's a fact of life.

@pyrofn- You can read all the comics you want, stretch all the feats that you want....but at the end of the day the real reason you tried to put questionable tags in Xavier's RT is because he was shitting on Jean's trash can 90s telepathy. JEAN HAS NO FEATS!!!

@elpendejo- Your not a real Emma fan. You've never been an Emma fan. And if you were an Emma fan, you've been tricked by Jean fans into thinking she's weak even though JEAN HAS NEVER BEATEN ANYONE!!! Someone should put your as on trial.

@kasya_carey NO ONE CARES ABOUT MAXIMA!!!! She gets pity votes because you keep pairing her up with X-Men but after 6 months of matches your the only one on the vine who can name a single Maxima feat!

@mooty_pass- Storm is trash....but at least the other storm fans have the guts to stand up for her before they runaway from a thread asking everyone to stop fighting. Smh I thought you were a leader but then you let the Jean fans ban half your forum and bully you guys into voting for her in every match.

@waitomegastorm- Your the worst Storm fan on the site because you never have the feats or scans to back up your claims. You let Cruelrain beat you in debates. And I mean really SPANKED YOU.

@cruelrain- If there was a secret society of Jean fans, we wouldnt invite you because your the Jean Grey equivalent to Waitomegastorm No FEATS, NO Scans....just BS arguments about telepathy resistance.

@stormcell- Every Storm title since the 80s INCLUDING the Gold team has been canceled or had her demoted to side character, not because of Jean...but because Storm doesn't sell comicbooks. You can name every anti-feat you want, There will never be a Storm book that sells as much as anything with Jean Grey on the cover.

@geekryan- Psylocke CAN NOT FLY!!!! And she never will. Because they took the only thing that was cool about a lameass third tier telepath and ZERO tier telekinetic and TURNED HER INTO CAPTAIN BRITAIN!!! Congrats, in 2 years she'll be Marvels Maxima!

@professorrespect- I have more respect for The Top then I do for Mysterio....not because I read your RTs....but because you haven't wanked the hell out of that character! MYSTERIO HASNT BEATEN ANYONE SINCE 2004!!!

@lordofallhumans- I DO NOT FEAR YOU! JEAN IS TRASH! AND YOU KNOW THIS!!!

NOW FIGHT ME!!! ALL OF YOU FIGHT ME!!!! THE WAR IS ON!!!! BRING YOUR THIRD STRING CHARACTERS WITH NO FEATS AND NO SALES AND FIGHT ME!!!!!

No Caption Provided

PS: I'm only talking shit because notifications are broken....but seriously lets stop pussy footing....we've got 22 days till Marvel MIGHT release an X-Men comic....might as well fight, right?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Loki Even if ambushed is well out of The league of Jean. Maxima along with Diana is my favorite but Loki and is hax are too extreme. TP there biggest weapon Ins t doing much to Loki who has tons of TP defense and Strong TP himself. Not to mention Magic faster then lightning. He easily killed the desir who are near light Speed and he was faster.. And he's been around for a long long time. He's too powerful and cunning. Also Loki has laughed off Being beheaded Jes more then a match for the entire X team. Though Maxima will fight well and Jean will give her all there just not beating Loki. Let's also not forget he can literally turn them into whatever he wants..

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gonna cry.