Who win's overall?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Perfect Cell

Van Damme is not a real fighter, so Steven wins this.

Uhhh... I am a little bit skeptical about who makes better movies though... Van Damme's best movie would have to be Kickboxer...
As for Steven? Hard to Kill? Uuuuhh I go with Van Damme.

Van Damme get's more of the ladies, I'm sure.

They both can't act. Steven has the same face all the time. You can't understand a word he's saying; and Van Damme is just corny acting in general with a bit of a mix of french accent that makes it even more worst than it is.

Winner? Tie.

Tremor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Tremor

Wow . . . It's like a competition of who sucks more. Well I can't really pick the better actor, because they're the biggest failures of the cinematic world. As for fighting . . . I don't know if any of them can really fight, so I can't giveya an answer there.
Someone said Universal solider was an alright movie, so I geuss claude makes better movies.
I think Steven Segal is definitely the superior date rapist, so I geuss he gets moar the ladies.

Who wins overall? None, they both fail.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Perfect Cell
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SeSAW

Which ever resturant is closest wins in the battle of the fat washed up actors. You will probably see these too on reality shows soon.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"Van Damme is not a real fighter, so Steven wins this.

Uhhh... I am a little bit skeptical about who makes better movies though... Van Damme's best movie would have to be Kickboxer...

They both can't act. Steven has the same face all the time. You can't understand a word he's saying; and Van Damme is just corny acting in general with a bit of a mix of french accent that makes it even more worst than it is.

Winner? Tie."
What do you mean Van Damme isnt a real fighter ?  He had a Kickboxing record of 28-0.  So Van Damme is a Real Fighter... but I dont think he could beat Steven Seagal
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Winner? Tie."
What do you mean Van Damme isnt a real fighter ?  He had a Kickboxing record of 28-0.  So Van Damme is a Real Fighter... but I dont think he could beat Steven Seagal
"
Van Damme isn't a real fighter. He's a ballet artist turned gymnist. After several movies he developed Tai Kwan Do (not kickboxing) and eventually became a blackbelt. But the reason how he got there was becuase of fame. All the fighters he spared with didn't even want to hit him becuase he is a star.

Steven Seagal has like 30 + years of expieriece of Akido. In fact he was already a master before he even started making movies.
Swordstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Swordstalker

Steven Seagal would punish that pansy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Winner? Tie."
"
Van Damme isn't a real fighter. He's a ballet artist turned gymnist. After several movies he developed Tai Kwan Do (not kickboxing) and eventually became a blackbelt. But the reason how he got there was becuase of fame. All the fighters he spared with didn't even want to hit him becuase he is a star.

Steven Seagal has like 30 + years of expieriece of Akido. In fact he was already a master before he even started making movies.
"
Van Damme studied Shotokan Karate at a young age and competed in several Karate Tournaments where he established a Kickboxing or it could be a Karate Record of 28-0. Its true that Van Damme did study Ballet but he also studied Muay Thai and Tai Kwon Do in the process as well as Shotokan Karate... Van Damme was a real fighter. Look him up on Wikipedia or some other cited source you will see he had a Profeesional Fighting record
Swordstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Swordstalker

Plus, none of van Damme's girls could ad up to Kelly Lebrock in her prime when Segal had her.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeSAW

Segal was a better movie fighter and real life fighter

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morte_rapida
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Winner? Tie."
"

"
Van Damme studied Shotokan Karate at a young age and competed in several Karate Tournaments where he established a Kickboxing or it could be a Karate Record of 28-0. Its true that Van Damme did study Ballet but he also studied Muay Thai and Tai Kwon Do in the process as well as Shotokan Karate... Van Damme was a real fighter. Look him up on Wikipedia or some other cited source you will see he had a Profeesional Fighting record
"

Sup Saturn, sorry to disagree, but its been proven Van Damme isn't legit.  There was a big article in Black Belt Magazine regarding his credentials and none could be proven.  He has never competed in any tournaments or held a belt or rank with any credible dojo's or practices, atleast in the beginning of his career.  Frank Dux (who is also a fake) taught Van Damme fight choreography for Blood Sport, and he got through the beginning of his career just from that.  He as a ballet dancer and sub par gymnast, he basically learned how to kick in front of the camera.

Steven Seagal on the other hand is legit.  He was one of, if not the first foreigner to open an Akido school in Japan.  He is a currently a 7th dan and has competed.  Seagal is for real, I don't care how fat he gets, he would destroy Van Damme.  Besides Van Damme got his ass whooped by Zito in a bar, Zito said he had a chin like a 13 year old girl.

Just look at the way Van Damme  throws punches in his movie, it's ridiculous.  He's been called out by Don the Dragon Wilson, Zito, and even Michael Jai White.
mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mkdeadpool

though he does have that nut punch, and that was imortalized by johnny cage in mortal kombat.But i do believe seagal would win, and so would johnny cage even though he isnt real and was based off van damme, he at least was actually supposed to be one of the worlds greatest fighters

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Morte Rapida said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Winner? Tie."
"

"
"

Sup Saturn, sorry to disagree, but its been proven Van Damme isn't legit.  There was a big article in Black Belt Magazine regarding his credentials and none could be proven.  He has never competed in any tournaments or held a belt or rank with any credible dojo's or practices, atleast in the beginning of his career.  Frank Dux (who is also a fake) taught Van Damme fight choreography for Blood Sport, and he got through the beginning of his career just from that.  He as a ballet dancer and sub par gymnast, he basically learned how to kick in front of the camera.

Steven Seagal on the other hand is legit.  He was one of, if not the first foreigner to open an Akido school in Japan.  He is a currently a 7th dan and has competed.  Seagal is for real, I don't care how fat he gets, he would destroy Van Damme.  Besides Van Damme got his ass whooped by Zito in a bar, Zito said he had a chin like a 13 year old girl.

Just look at the way Van Damme  throws punches in his movie, it's ridiculous.  He's been called out by Don the Dragon Wilson, Zito, and even Michael Jai White."
Are You Serious  ?  Wow... thats Crazy
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By supertrooper117

i like steven seagul movies bec. the way he acts is funny to me so i pick him for every category

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Perfect Cell
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Unbelonger

I first thought that this was a discussion on who is the worst actor and i was kind of exited, now i lost all interes on it. :)

zzzzzzzzzz

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Yeah. Steven Seagal did beat Gary Daniels in a movie as well. Wasnt Gary Daniels Steven Seagal's best opponent in a film in terms of actual hand to hand combat skills ? Or is he a fake too ?
aga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By aga
The reason why "they" were skeptical about Van Damme's credentials, even stating that none of those so called "fights" could be proven was because in those early fighting years of Van Damme, he fought under his real name which is, Jean-Claude Camille Francois Van Vaerenbergh (could also be spelled as Varenberg). When "they" learned about it, it actually proved them wrong and were able to track down Van Damme's martial arts records. Van Damme holds a record of 18-1, 18 KOs. So just to put an end to this non-sensical question whether he is a real fighter or not, well, yes, Jean-Claude Van Damme is a real fighter with an amazing record of 18-1 (win-loss) to boast of.

I love both Jean and Steven but I still think Steven has the upperhand and would kick Jean-Claude's ass.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Neither one of them could beat Don " The Dragon " Wilson...

lol jk