Jean & Rachel Grey vs Classic Magneto

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Jean & Rachel Grey vs Classic Magneto (28 votes)

The Greys 68%
Mags 32%

mother-daughter duo vs the godfather of mutants

all morals off. No internal attacks/hax

No phoenix, no pink mode for Jean

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, this should be enough.

Personally I'm not convinced they have the output here to hurt him or get around the shields, while they have to move into their highest ends to defend against him.

Though wait....since TP is on, I can see them getting this pretty easily.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Rachel going beast mode at go. I feel like she can keep up with him for a little bit,for Jean to violate his mind which is what her morals usually stop her from doing.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This would be a close fight, but it could go either way tbh. Rachel is being taken out first though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people banning her pink form? Wasn't it her own power or was the Phoenix?

EasternGlider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo possibly edge this out. I say they take it 6/10.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it to the Greys.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope said:

Why are people banning her pink form? Wasn't it her own power or was the Phoenix?

I was her own power, but it was ridiculous in how OP it was and how with that one ability it could change the course of just about any battle against any foe.

In short, it was Bendis doing Bendis things.

That's why most people ban it and the other writers don't use it.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nandope: because it's a hax ability that she usually always wins with on panel. If adult Jean is stronger than Jeen, then the pink form would be stronger but unquantifiable, add her skill and you could potentially have a stomp. Anyway classic Xavier has shown at least twice that a powerful telepath without morals would stomp classic Magneto even without pink form.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By marvelfan1992
EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team with Jean as the obvious MVP, Current Jean is very impressive

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marvelfan1992

@lordofallhumans: you don't even really need to factor in the actual power of adult Jean into the power of pink form tbh, I don't know why koays was having a stroke about it, because pink form relies on absorbing the energy around her. The advantage of adult Jean (aside from skill and experience thus being able to utilize the power she absorbs better) are her really great TK shields which would allow her to keep safe while she gradually gets more and more powerful from what she's absorbing

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Jean/Rachel Win w/some difficulty.

The fact that the OP did not allow: No internal attacks/hax. That handicaps Classic Magneto IMO.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@marvelfan1992: I think the advantage would be her already being more powerful and using a power that increases that. The power doesn't really work gradually from what I've seen. She turns it on and she's powered up. I mean is she a psychic vacuum once she turns it on? Because it seems like it.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: yes of course that would be an advantage, but that would lead to koays argument of we don't know how powerful she is in pink form as an adult, we need the exact coordinates of her psychic farts etc, so it would be safer and to just go off of pink form's own power. And while she does absorb it instantly and can go pink mode asap from what we've seen, what I mean by gradually gets more power is that even though she's in pink form, she can still get stronger and stronger because the other people are releasing more and more energy. There's no reason to think she can no longer absorb and get more powerful once she's already in pink form, but just to be on the conservative side, even if that would be the case, she can as I said defend long enough in base to get really juiced up for her pink form, if im making sense. I have't slept at it's 730am for me lol

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: it really would come down to nonsense though, Jean has stopped a person's heart and can cause blood clots, ripped Polaris in half when she realized it was in the mindscape of mastermind and she didn't need to hold back. Rachel has literally exploded a head that was in armor, Magneto does Magneto stuff. It would just be whoever hits first wins, which I really find boring lol. That's actually why I started restricting internal hax and stuff in my morals off/bloodlusted threads

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PyroFN  Online

@marvelfan1992: It’s also noteworthy that Bishop has gone on record saying that those fake X-Men are as dangerous as the real thing.

Don’t forget that Jean also blew up Illusion Wolverines head (in the same issue that he tore illusion Polaris apart) with barely any acknowledgement. She has also destroyed the heads of multiple robots, messed with the digestive system of soldiers, and has claimed to have be capable of completely disrupting the cellular structure of the O4 in a Spider-Man comic. All should be in her respect thread if I am not correct....

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any bloodlusted Grey or Summers (except for Cyclops) is hella dangerous. Make mine the duo.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: the cellular structure thing isn't, unless you added it recently? I didn't mention the wolvie one because well...it's debatable whether she could actually do it do the actual logan coz of the adamantium, but anyway yeah wan I see the O4 thingy

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PyroFN  Online

@marvelfan1992: Well, not to his skeleton maybe, but flesh is still flesh. Just very fast healing flesh.

Yeah, the cellular structure feat is recent. It’s in her tk Skill section.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we still calling Rachel by her name still.

I thought she wanted to be called the Great and Powerful: "Prestige"???? LOL

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can someone post feats for mags??

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags definitely would win with hax but without be tougher

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

current Rachel is dead weight... i actually don't see her sticking around for very long.

This comes down to Jean vs Magneto and im undecided on that matter... i think i want to see more of our current iteration of Jean before i put her over peak Magneto

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@warlockmage: her morals are off and his don't exist in this version so it's regular ass Magneto vs a morals off telepath more powerful than Xavier. She's does what morals off Xavier did to him, and turns him into a drooling idiot. In the least Rachel offers a great distraction.

Avatar image for kenshiro3051996
kenshiro3051996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kenshiro3051996

@koays said:

On paper, this should be enough.

Personally I'm not convinced they have the output here to hurt him or get around the shields, while they have to move into their highest ends to defend against him.

Though wait....since TP is on, I can see them getting this pretty easily.

pretty much this, although I don't think they need to necessarily need be at their highest ends to defend against him since the highest ends to defend. They will win this through telepathy. Magneto's telepathy resistance is great, but not infallible, he is definitely going down to 2 top tier telepaths

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current Rachel is dead weight... i actually don't see her sticking around for very long.

This comes down to Jean vs Magneto and im undecided on that matter... i think i want to see more of our current iteration of Jean before i put her over peak Magneto

How is Rachel dead weight? Her Tk should be on par with Jean's

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

except its not even remotely close

and she's dead weight because Magneto outclasses her in every conceivable way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Greys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld said:
@warlockmage said:

she kept providence afloat, has effortlessly kept buildings up and also created a mini black hole. Her TK can match Jean, it's just her TP that's not a match

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:
@martinceld said:
@warlockmage said:

she kept providence afloat, has effortlessly kept buildings up and also created a mini black hole. Her TK can match Jean, it's just her TP that's not a match

she just slowed it from falling she said several times that she couldn't hold it and none of those are actual combat feats, in combat her TK feats are rather atrocious, but don't let that stop your narrative and highballing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:
@martinceld said:
@warlockmage said:
@martinceld said:
@warlockmage said:

she just slowed it from falling she said several times that she couldn't hold it and none of those are actual combat feats, in combat her TK feats are rather atrocious, but don't let that stop your narrative and highballing

she held it up, and the blackhole was used to defeat their enemies. Just because they weren't strictly attacks doesn't mean you can't see how powerful she is. If she can do those things then she certainly can pack a punch. What exactly has Jean done offensively that puts her so far above Rachel?

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By onsipin

The duo takes it. Between the 2 of them, they have enough raw TK power to compete with Classic Magneto and defend against him, but probably not enough to take take him down and break his shields. However, their TP should suffice. Even Jean alone I believe would be capable of taking him down with TP if Rachel can buy some time for her to focus

@captfalcon725 said:

Any bloodlusted Grey or Summers (except for Cyclops) is hella dangerous. Make mine the duo.

@mooty_pass said:

did storm summon a bunch of clouds? because there's so much shade here lol

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:
@mooty_pass said:

Being Shady wasn't the intention.....it was actually a Joke.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:

The duo takes it. Between the 2 of them, they have enough raw TK power to compete with Classic Magneto and defend against him, but probably not enough to take take him down and break his shields. However, their TP should suffice. Even Jean alone I believe would be capable of taking him down with TP if Rachel can buy some time for her to focus

@captfalcon725 said:

@mooty_pass said:

I said what I said. Bloodlusted Cyclops is Great Value Magneto with different powers. Just watch Scott's showings the last 3 years. Magneto in the duckoff like, "Really breh"?

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onsipin said:

@captfalcon725: @mooty_pass: i didn't mean shade like offensive shade, I meant it jokingly as well haha

No offense taken. In fact, I used it as an opportunity to create more laughs. None of what I said is inaccurate. Come @ me Cyclops fanboys. LOL

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

I'm sticking to my guns. Mad ass Xavier can turn Magneto into a vegetarian dream. Jean and Rachel would make him vegan.