Jason Voorhees vs Soldier Boy

• 63 results
Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Jason Voorhees vs Soldier Boy (54 votes)

Jason 54%
Soldier 46%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Both sides has all of their feats.​
  • This is Soldier Boy from the TV series.​
  • Battle takes place in empty Times Square and starting distance of 20 meters apart.​
  • Both sides are at their peak.​
  • Both sides have no preptime and are unaware of each other capabilities.​
  • Both sides are compelled to defeat each other.​
  • Victory via death, KO or incap of opponent.​
  • Round 1: Human Jason
  • Round 2: Zombie Jason
 • 
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Soldier Boy.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shipmastersane

I dont think SB can fuck with Jason, even the pathetic version of JV straight up disappearing from the sight of 3 spacemarines unloading on him

I would like to point out that Jason has already faced superhumans. In Jason X he ignores this dude trying to beat him with martial arts at 2:25

Now this doesn't look that impressive at first glance until you get to the novelization where said attacker was from a group of explicitly superhuman spacemarines and was hitting Jason hard enough to liquefy organs and shatter bones. He no-sells it.

Loading Video...
KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingLouie
Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason gets fodderized

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie: he fought Uber Jason who tanked a nuke destroyed that tore open a planet’s atmosphere and tanked getting sent to the Moon at FTL speed

he tanked hits from Freddy who can casually create planets

the non-canon Jason pictured in OP also killed Shinnok who‘s fight with Raiden was passively shaking the universe

plus there’s Jason’s possession hax that he has no resistance

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Soldier Boy is better than most people give him credit for.

0:10 we see him deflect and block butchers punches so he can do a counter punch, shortly after taking suppressive fire from MM.

0:25 in we see him knockout Butcher because he was the biggest threat in the boys crew fighting him.

0:35 he catches Kimiko mid-charge when she tries attacking him from outside his peripheral vision, again, another great showing of situational awareness mid fight. Then he neutralizes her.

All of this is while fighting 5 people at the same time and winning. Soldier boy constantly showed great combat skills, this is even without pointing the homelander fight either.

Soldier boy is demonstrated as competent with his combat skills in comparison to most supers have little actual combat skill and relying on their powers to carry the day.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie said:

@shipmastersane: Lmao is that it? Hopefully not or Jason gets fodderized.

Lmao, you didnt get it. Jason literally murderstomps Overrated Boy since he does this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has a massive advantage.

Jason still has the option to throw things at him considering his accuracy with spear-guns, tent spikes, darts, machetes and poles.

Jason still has TP who allows him to easily avoid radiation blast. I repeat JASON NO SELLS IT. Jason can power through normally fatal injuries like being skewered by poles or impaled through the spine by giant spike.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv said:

@shipmastersane: how is anything your showing impressive?

You are aware jason is atleast in the 5-10 ton range? Or no?

I showed 2 feats of super-strength and completely no-selling machine gun damage.

Undead Jason is driven by rage and you can only really stop him by destroying the Necronomicon.

after absorbing the Necronomicon, he fought Freddy who was a reality warper who could arguably solo the boys.

He can do what he likes to the entire The Boys team, even change their form if he wishes to. or possess them.

Jason powers up in each movie - he gets progressively stronger after each "death". And he absorbed the Necronomicon like freddy so its a feat.

In fact, every power up in fiction leads to feats really, otherwise Captain America's feats after his super serum wouldn't count as that's just a power up too.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: And none of those are related to soldier boy being a good at actual combat, other than being stronger and more durable than the other members of his ex team and knowing their ability.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane: 5-10 range is fodder. Maeve tossed around 30 ton armored cars like nothing and Homelander was implied to be able to lift an airplane full of passengers and tanked tk from a supe strong enough to toss around boats. No selling automatic weaponry isn’t impressive either seeing as people inferior to Soldier boy like Maeve can do so. Freddy fought Jason in melee, so don’t act like that was an actual all out fight

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane:

The facing off against 5 people not a combat feat?

Fighting people is directly related to combat, what the fuck do you think a fight is? Try picking a fight with 5 people and shos us your video of how well it went. Try joining the military and fighting in a war and tell us how well it went. Try fighting people for a living for decades and tell us how none of that is an example of being good combat. Only someone inexperienced would think being able to properly know how to fight and beating up experienced fighters isn't evidence of being good at fighting.

Facing Butcher in hand to hand and being able to beat him considering they are same level of strength and butcher is a British Special Forces and CIA trained operative not a combat feat?

Jason is generally not portrayed as having durability matching his high-end strength; he can rip a dude apart, but bullets and explosives still inflict significant damage on him.

Soldier Boy can destroy buildings his radiation blasts but he has to charge them up.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: If you read my post you would have the answer.

the strawmanning is insane.

Facing off 5 different combatants that you out stats in physical stremght nad durabily doesn't mean you are a skilled fighter. Expecially when soldier boy never faced other supes before his team stabbed him in the back. And I'm talking about combat skills not stats.

Don't know why you started strawmanning the argument and what I (normal person) have to do with fighting 5 other guys, you can keep such comment soliciting nonsensical violence for yourself.

Being able to beat someone ≠ being as skilled as someone, and I don't remember butcher and SB being with equal strenght, you could post a feat about that.

So...

Nice thing that I didn't say it.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv: 30 ton and radiation is not affecting Jason, he no-selt worse.

Wouldn't Soldier Boy be an order of magnitude weaker than an Jason undead version? Far as I understand if he can't get through the armour/or shield he'd be able to twist the limbs off of SB if he (JV) grabbed them. SB is better combatant, but Jason's overwhelmingly more powerful so the skill of the SB isn't a factor.

Bolts aren't going to cut it either. You'd need something on the level of a nuke based on the fact that Homelander's lasers even take time to hurt high level Supes. I think he'd need a power weapon to stand a chance, Jason would likely bypass Soldier Boy's durability.

Soldier Boy has the advantage only in skill because Jason clearly takes streng. and durab.

Maeve doenst EVEN hold her own, Homelander is demonstratedly holding back severely and any time he gives effort he damages her greatly given every time he gets hit he pushes aside to go after soldier boy he didn't really take her seriously. There also may be writer bias given the writers state her surviving has to do with her be LGBTQ.

This means that if the SB has a weapon capable of melting Jason he wins, else he looses and so would Maeve.

Jason fought freddy in an outside the dreamworld. COMIC: Jason x Freddy x Ash

lolwut?

We must've been reading different HQs...

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALL THERE FEATS? Including Jason X? Jason should LoL stomp no?

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane: lifting strength doesn’t equal ap but the ap of TB high tiers is beyond what Jason has been shown to take. How is Jason stronger or more durable than Soldier boy( the feats you showed me were black noir level). Homelanders lasers would slice Jason in half…

How does Jason have a strength or ap advantage here? I’m genuinely curious. Show me some feats.

Also soldier boy is so much faster than Jason I don’t even see him landing a hit

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shipmastersane: Strawman? nah I didn't read the arthur schopenhauer book.

Everything shows Soldier Boy as having very good combat skills. From being a war veteran and trained soldier to throwing proper punches, to fending off 5 people fighting him at the same time. On top of that, Soldier boy actually puts his experience to good use and is willing to fight dirty like when he pulled Homelander's cape when he was flying, to approaching Mindstorm in a stealthy manner due to knowing he can mind control people.

Not that it is important, but the Russians couldn't damage him, despite having permanent access to Soldier Boy.

Despite having the ability to rolling in or building a laser setup at the place to test his resistance.

Fighting against 5 people and winning is an example of combat skill. Your physical "stats" directly play into how good of a fighter you would be, this is literally why you have weight classes in combat sports because a heavier/stronger guy is going to be more skilled at a high weight than a thin guy moving up there. This logic works for normal people and fictional superheroes, so please provide your own fighting vids or some evidence for what you're typing.

Two, I've actually established why Soldier boy has combat skills, you haven't established why he doesn't. You just typed "stats" and that was it.

Do you want me to say congratulations to you bud?

Loading Video...

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis: not so sure about Jason X because of his ridiculous feats such as ripping open starships, having explosive decompression inside said starship out into space not even being an inconvenience, surviving starships blowing up with him inside (twice), and shrugging off atmospheric re-entry and landing hard enough to make a crater before walking off to kill someone else by uprooting a ridiculously large tree and squashing them with it

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: well that's what I'm getting at, with those feats it's seems like Jason should bolo.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001: well that's what I'm getting at, with those feats it's seems like Jason should bolo.

Yes, but human and undead jason loses. for example Butcher needed to keep prolonged heat vision exposure on Soldier Boy to make it stick and wound him temporarily.

His shielld is said to weigh tonnes yet he maneuvers it with ease.

Not that it matters to much, cause Soldier Boy is so strong that he doesn't need the shield anyway.

Hell, season 3 makes it very clear that they only "killed" him by Maeve pulling a heroic sacrifice and throwing herself out the window with him. THAT shit doesn't kill him, she survives barely. Depowered and quite bruised.

then Soldier Boy was strong enough to throw a car through a building.

KriegAstartes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason kills the sub-wall fodder

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Jason piercing the shield with a good stab. He can achieve great penetration with a variety of weapons like as a human he impaled a firepoker through a woman's spine

Did the same with pitchforks and suspended a woman on a wooden beam

Jammed a spear through 2 people and their bed.

As a zombie he has only gotten better at slashing

Decapitates 3 people at once

Cuts people in half

Stabs through a thick pine tree

Stabs through multiple inches of steel

Jason may not be bullet proof but he is quite a good bullet sponge. See also the FBI scene from part 9.

Jason moved from a beach to a swimmer underwater unnoticed in the span of like 2 seconds.

Outruns a woman to the bottom stairs unnoticed despite being on higher staircase and even had the time to get her guitar which was left on the middle floor

Gets behind Rowan despite the area he's in only having one entrance

The most outrageous examples include him rapidly reappearing around a dance hall

Loading Video...

This one is the strawberry on the cake here. An omnipotent dreamworld freddy is supposed to kill him with one stare yet this whole fight happens.

The problem comes with his regen, SB doesn't have a good way to put Jason down, so the fight goes on until Jason gets a lucky hit, and with how cocky and unstable SB is I can definetly see it happen.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: Jason isn’t piercing the shield in a million years

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv: Jason has too much hax, he would even do it with a spoon tbh Jason could win due to his immortality and being exploded and Also being melted by acid But still coming back to life is just shocking Plus jason has good aim and all jason has to do is grab 2 machetes and hit SB's head and neck or just let it hit him since radioactivity wont do anything toward him Meanwhile jason just has to cut SB head off and SB is dead mean while if he does that to jason he won't die somehow he will come back And also he scaled to Dream Freddy.He also scales off to Ash Williams who is able to casually tussle with Deadites who are dimensional demons.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: if soldier boy tears Jason into pieces he’s going to be incapacitated he doesn’t have to kill him to win. Show a feat that shows that Jason will be able to cut him, especially if noir had no chance of breaking his skin and who’s Jason level physically with a better sword:speed and skill

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv said:

@the-fiend: if soldier boy tears Jason into pieces he’s going to be incapacitated he doesn’t have to kill him to win. Show a feat that shows that Jason will be able to cut him, especially if noir had no chance of breaking his skin and who’s Jason level physically with a better sword:speed and skill

Maybe you didnt pay attention bud, it says "they get all of their feats" and this allow Uber Jason into the battle. Uber Jason will kill everyone in the boys, let alone Soulja Boy alone.

Composite Jason is likely 2 durable to kill unless SB can produce not only multiple nuclear bombs out of nowhere and stop Jason's atomic scale regenerative nanomachines. If he can't do that and can still be harmed Jason can debatably just brick long enough to kill him.

The nanomachines rebuilt Jason atom by atom after he was reduced to a speck of dust. Though I guess that's not really atomic scale like Majin Buu. More like, I don't know, peak Deadpool level?

No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By oceanmaster21

SB ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason beats Lame Boy's ass.

kurt_saulenne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think he can kill Jason but he was going toe to toe with Homelander and doing well. Overpowering him at the end for a moment.

Jason isn’t fast enough to hurt him but he can’t kill Jason permanently. He can maybe crush Jason to tiny pieces with his shield, but that would only be temporary too.

shipmastersane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wishmaster: How strong is SB exactly? That could decide how much of a factor strength will be in this matchup. Even without weapons Jason is superhumanly strong like imprinting a woman's face on the wall of an RV

While Jason isn't super duper fast in combat he can quickly wipe out a squad of soldiers. He also has his offscreen movement speed with the stuff he pulls not being possible without super speed or teleportation, so him getting the drop on SB is a real possibility.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robtard: @shipmastersane:

Not Wish master, but Soldier did mop the floor with his old team, as well as anyone else who was there.

Despite the fact that they had him over a barrel.

Not to mention that while he was used as a propanda piece, he WAS a legitimate soldier who received the necessary training. Also... the black ops missions.

outright mopping the floor with Butchers team. He would have killed Hughie contemptously if he couldn't have teleported.

Then there's the instance where Soldier Boy wiped the floor with the Female. Another instance of his dominating a fight.

And for all the shit Homelander gets, most entirely warranted, he is a good combatant.

Despite that he had more than trouble with Soldier Boy.

Overall?

Soldier Boy ain't no normal combatant.

SB would be vastly more skilled in melee combat as they have 10,000 years of institutional knowledge and decades to centuries of training and experience, and would likely also be faster.

Soldier Boy can survive having a machine gun fired into his mouth, a blowtorch to his neck and being stabbed in the eye (his eyeballs are also superhumanly durable).

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting match.

Kykise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemillion: Round 1: Human Jason Voorhees. In this matchup, Soldier Boy from the TV series "The Boys" would likely have the advantage over Human Jason Voorhees. Soldier Boy, as depicted in the TV show, is a superhuman with enhanced strength, durability, and combat skills. He has decades of experience and training, making him a formidable opponent.

Human Jason, although known for his resilience and survival instincts, lacks the supernatural abilities and enhancements of his undead counterpart. While he is a formidable physical threat, his human form may be at a disadvantage against the superhuman capabilities of Soldier Boy.

In an empty Times Square, Soldier Boy's enhanced strength, combat skills, and advanced weaponry would likely allow him to overpower and defeat Human Jason Voorhees.

Round 2: Zombie Jason Voorhees. In this scenario, the tide would likely turn in favor of Zombie Jason Voorhees. Zombie Jason possesses superhuman strength, durability, and regeneration, making him nearly unstoppable. His undead nature allows him to withstand immense damage and continue to relentlessly pursue his targets.

While Soldier Boy is a powerful superhuman, his abilities, although impressive, may not be enough to overcome the supernatural resilience and relentless pursuit of Zombie Jason. Soldier Boy's enhanced strength and combat skills might give him an advantage initially, but Zombie Jason's ability to regenerate and endure damage would eventually tip the scales in his favor.

In the end, it is likely that Zombie Jason Voorhees would emerge victorious against Soldier Boy due to his supernatural resilience, relentless nature, and ability to regenerate from damage.

Please note that the outcome of such battles can be subjective and dependent on various interpretations of the characters' abilities and the specific circumstances of the fight.

Avatar image for freddie-krueger
FREDDIE-KRUEGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Jason would give Soulja Boy a well deserved beating but he still has timeless songs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MrLibido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prob Jason

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

Jason would give Soulja Boy a well deserved beating but he still has timeless songs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAOOO

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soldier Boy OHK with laser every time.

Avatar image for horrormoviesatx
HorrorMoviesATX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freddie-krueger: LOOOOOOOOL

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freddie-krueger: 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Jason loses.

Round 2: Jason lol stomps

IShowSpeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TAKE THE L , SOLDIER BOZO!

WillemDripFoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason is immortal. Soldier boy isnt

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jason fails as usual.

Hank_Wimbleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hank_Wimbleton

R1: Soldier Boy explodes human Jason with a slap

R2: From what i have seen zombie Jason somehow managed to keep up with his uber Jason version in comics (i'm not knowledged on Friday the 13th comics btw, i'm just saying from what is have seeb from people on internet. I only watched the movies but that's all). But this doesn't make any lick of sense because in movies Jason's %99 of his feats were (outside of endurance) in like, barely mid street tier range (not yo mention his combat/reaction speed is visibly slow). Soldier Boy can keep up with people that survuve building sized explosions such as Maeve and kept up with Homelander (who punched through Black Noir aka someone who has feats similar to zombie Jason's feats in movies). So i guess going by his movie feats soldier boy curbstomps but if we include this Uber Jason scaling than Jason stomps.