Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

V.S.

No Caption Provided

Okay, so Conan, with nothing but his sword, is transported to Camp crystal Lake circa 1988. When he arrives, he almost immediately has relations with a camper. That night, however, something comes to punish him for his transgression.....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Carter_esque

Jason stomps

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

So Conan is unprepared, while Jason comes to kill him?.....Seeing as he had relations with a camper, I would assume he would be in bed sleeping?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Conan is unprepared, while Jason comes to kill him?.....Seeing as he had relations with a camper, I would assume he would be in bed sleeping?

Conan doesn't sleep like normal people, as stated in Red Nails

She sat up, rubbing her eyes. Conan squatted beside the cactus, cutting off the thick pears and dexterously twitching out the spikes.

"You didn't awake me," she accused. "You let me sleep all night!"

"You were tired," he answered. "Your posterior must have been sore, too, after that long ride. You pirates aren't used to horseback."

"What about yourself?" she retorted.

"I was a kozak before I was a pirate," he answered. "They live in the saddle. I snatch naps like a panther watching beside the trail for a deer to come by. My ears keep watch while my eyes sleep."

Jason stomps

why do you say that?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer

@betatesthighlander1: I get that, but he still sleeps yes? Though Jason doesn't make any real noise, so hearing him...not gonna work.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: eh, Jason makes at least a little noise

and Conan takes catnaps, so Jason won't be able to know if he's asleep or awake

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

She sat up, rubbing her eyes. Conan squatted beside the cactus, cutting off the thick pears and dexterously twitching out the spikes.

"You were tired," he answered. "Your posterior must have been sore, too, after that long ride. You pirates aren't used to horseback."

"I was a kozak before I was a pirate," he answered. "They live in the saddle. I snatch naps like a panther watching beside the trail for a deer to come by. My ears keep watch while my eyes sleep."

@carter_esque said:

Jason stomps

why do you say that?

Conan won't be able to put him down, that's why. Jason'll just tank a few of Conan's "peak human" slashes and then decap him with either a machete or his fists.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@wolfrazer said:

@carter_esque said:

Jason stomps

why do you say that?

Conan won't be able to put him down, that's why. Jason'll just tank a few of Conan's "peak human" slashes and then decap him with either a machete or his fists.

real world Freddy was able to chop up Jason with nothing but finger claws

I think Conan could manage with a broadsword

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

@carter_esque said:

Jason stomps

why do you say that?

real world Freddy was able to chop up Jason with nothing but finger claws

I think Conan could manage with a broadsword

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@betatesthighlander1: Freddy didn't really chop up anything on Jason with his claws, he just stabbed him a bunch of times and made some slashes but that didn't really do much of anything. Though is that what Conan has? A broadsword? Aren't those stabbing weapons?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Freddy didn't really chop up anything on Jason with his claws, he just stabbed him a bunch of times and made some slashes but that didn't really do much of anything. Though is that what Conan has? A broadsword? Aren't those stabbing weapons?

"broadsword" is a relatively vague term

Conan usuallt uses something like this

No Caption Provided

it can be used for slashing, stabbing, chopping, smashing(with the pommel), parrying; the whole nine yards

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

@betatesthighlander1: Ahh...alright, is there anything particularly special about it or is it just a sword that can do all the stuff? Don't remember much of Conan. XD

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: he one time had a sword that could kill demons

only once really

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer

@betatesthighlander1: But I guess that he doesn't here, otherwise that would be one sided. But eh...at any rate, if Jason can get him before he has time to actually get outta the bed win. Though if Conan is awake and aware then....not entirely sure how he would keep Jason down, I mean Jason isn't gonna stand there and pretty sure one punch would send Conan flying. He really just seems to take blows and when the opportunity presents itself he attacks, Jason has done that actually a few times.

Just saw in X, a marine was fighting him H2H and tanked all his blows before just slapped him away and killing him.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: yeah, but Conan is a lot tougher than a given marine

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, just pointing it out though he is a tank. At any rate, I see Jason winning this on the grounds...I don't see Conan being able to take him down. His sword...may help, but a couple of slashes and stabs later he is gonna realize that this guy isn't human and by that time he will probably be too late.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True, just pointing it out though he is a tank. At any rate, I see Jason winning this on the grounds...I don't see Conan being able to take him down. His sword...may help, but a couple of slashes and stabs later he is gonna realize that this guy isn't human and by that time he will probably be too late.

Conan has beaten plenty of nonhumans, Frost Giants, intelligent giant apes, carnivorous giant apes, Devils, Gods incarnated in Iron shells.....

Bad_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@betatesthighlander1: But I guess that he doesn't here, otherwise that would be one sided. But eh...at any rate, if Jason can get him before he has time to actually get outta the bed win. Though if Conan is awake and aware then....not entirely sure how he would keep Jason down, I mean Jason isn't gonna stand there and pretty sure one punch would send Conan flying. He really just seems to take blows and when the opportunity presents itself he attacks, Jason has done that actually a few times.

Just saw in X, a marine was fighting him H2H and tanked all his blows before just slapped him away and killing him.

If Jason gets the drop on him then maybe he can take out Conan, but you seem to think Conan is human. Conan looks human (kind of) and is described as human but he does things no human can do. If you take movies as canon than Conan once killed a god, a destroyer of worlds with his BARE HANDS! (Granted he finished it off with a weapon but it was already beaten) Conan is probably a strong as Jason and nearly as hard to kill. He's taken extreme physical abuse that would kill normal men and in his first appearance shook off a magical killing curse with sheer will.(And this wasn't any punk-ass Avada Kedavra either) Not only is he a physical specimen far above anything any real person could hope to become he's also likely the greatest warrior in all of Hyboria, which is full of warriors. Jason has been beaten by teenage girls, Conan has beaten gods. Conan all the way.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Conan kills him

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Conan has fought many a monster larger, stronger than jason, Jason is the master at what he does, but Jason has actually been bested by unskilled college age kids before, i think Conan is far superior in all ways combat, and would remove more than a couple limbs from Jason during any type of fight.

Conan wins and I think sadly it might be far easier than we'd all hope.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan kills him

he can't

Jason puts a machete in his chest

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: If Jason decapitated, he can't exactly do much, right?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: If Jason decapitated, he can't exactly do much, right?

he would place himself together again like he has done before. Conan might not even know that Jason is immortal and make some mistake.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rpgesus

Conan

spite

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan beats Jason to a bloody pulp, even unprepared Conan wins. Conan wins with or without weapons

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a good fight, but I think Conan is a bit stronger than Jason. That 1 handed machete will do practically nothing against that 2 handed greatsword.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: Except that it takes him a while to get peiced together again

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it the sexy Schwarzenegger version?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... as we learned in Friday the 13th number 9, only Jason's blood relative can permanently put him down. This is a no win for Conan.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: If he hacks him up to the point where Jason can't fight, that counts as incap

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason gets hacked to pieces, Conan is arguably just as strong, is faster, more skilled, is more agile and has literally every advantage. On top of that he's faced far worse than Jason, monsters, sorcerers, demons and more Conan has faced and defeated them all.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Are your kidding me?!? Conan über stomps this halfwit. Jason shows no skill or finesse. Besides his vast knowledge of the Manhattan sewer system he has nothing on Conan.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: how this isn't marked as spite is beyond me. It wouldn't even be close....AT ALL.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: Apparently if Jason is decapitated or chopped to pieces it doesn't count as a win because "he'll just come back". Despite the fact that, to my knowledge at least, Jason hasn't come back without outside help. Or at least if he has it took him a very long time.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bad_people: This is a respect Thread of Conan I made on Reddit a while back, and cannot post to CV now on account of having too many images. You can find some really concrete feats here.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Conan has his sword he wins.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maxtrong

@comicstooge said:

@jdalsim: If he hacks him up to the point where Jason can't fight, that counts as incap

Didn't see OP say that was a means of winning, but yeah, if it is. Otherwise, Jason keeps coming back, until he wins.

Jason's mom is the only "outside help" he needs. She calls to him, wakes him up, or possesses someone to dig him up/free him. The Dr. was compelled to bite into his heart, in Jason goes to Hell, so we know there is some sort of possession feat, taking place, here.

Maxtrong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a straight up " to the death" match, it's spite against Conan. There's but one way he can win; bang every bitch he can, hope one is related to Jason and becomes pregnant, has a boy, names it Conan and sends it to hunt it's father's killer.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Obviously Jason can't die, so Conan incapacitating Jason (by cutting him into pieces) will suffice as a victory.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason rips conans spin out and beats conans body with the head on spine

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdalsim: yeah, no, this is to incap. of course

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People tend to overrate Jason, even barehanded Conan would godstomp Jason

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People tend to overrate Jason, even barehanded Conan would godstomp Jason

I mean Jason is strong & all but Conan is much, much stronger & way better with his sword than Jason is with his machete.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Conan's got this. He's brought down beasts and monsters more fierce than Jason while drunk and having just had 'relations' with a wench before. This is right in his wheelhouse.