Jason Voorhees versus MCU Steve Rogers & The Winter Soldier

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Jason has all movie, book, comic and game feats. Super Soldier team are composite.
  • All 3 have standard weaponry. + Super Soldier team has night vision goggles.
  • Bucky is in HYDRA mode.
  • Steve has his original shield and armguards.
  • Jason has his machete.
  • Win by death.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason in a prolonged fight, they can't put him down.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree333: Hm, what if I added in Punisher, Luke Cage and Victor Crowley for the MCU team, and just have only comic Jason?

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strike3
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason will get knocked around a lot as they both far surpass him I'm speed skills and agility. But they still can put him down dudes been sent to hell and back literally

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sargeras: I feel even if you add all those characters.... Jason stomps.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They can't put him down... the dude has regenerated from point blank grenades and helicopters exploding right on top of him in seconds. Not to mention, he's thrown down with Uber Jason, same Jason who's basically no sold a re entry fall.

They'll get tired eventually. Jason simply won't. Heck, he can always teleport and stealth them to death. He has home field advantage here

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shaladue

Jason gets stomped. Pretty sure the punk is like immortal especially if he getting every feat for some reason but he still dies but before he comes back Steve and Bucky already got the win.

Jason can keep bringing his punk ass back over and over again years after but he'll only get a kill on them once they're senior citizens in a nursing home. They will die legendary winners

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since its composite Jason I'm gonna say Jason wins.

That means he has Uber Jason which survived multiple explosives going off surrounding him the entire corridor he was in (Unscathed) Bucky and Cap simply don't have the tools to put him down. Physically they should be much faster than him. However i don't see them knocking him out or incapping him. (that i can think of at the moment)

The only thing i can think to get Cap and Bucky the win is if Steve throws his shield hard enough to go through Jason's neck. (and that is if he does that too)

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap casually.