Round 3

Morals off and not in character.

Standard equipment

Round 4

Morals off and not in character

Hand-to-hand combat only

Round 5

Morals on and in character

Jason gets a Katana and Raphael gets 2 Sais.

Round 6

Animated versions.

Morals on and in character.

Standard equipment.

VS

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CODYSF

Turtle soup anyone

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I assume this is comic Raph?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@k4tzm4n: Yeah. Comic Raphael has more feats. etc.

Le_Piaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Le_Piaf
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@k4tzm4n: Yeah. Comic Raphael has more feats. etc.

What kind of feats?
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By darktiger

I'll go with jason for the majority

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

2003 version wins, comic version dies.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darktiger

@XImpossibruX said:

maybe

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By laflux

@XImpossibruX said:

The opposite would be more true. An argument could be made for either IMO.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darktiger

@laflux said:

@XImpossibruX said:

The opposite would be more true. An argument could be made for either IMO.

don't know I think jason is better

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alexander505

Raffaello? Feats?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By comicace3

Jason would win definitely especially in round 4. Raphael is just a turtle has trained in ninjutsu only. Jason Todd has been taught by the greatest martial artist in the world: bruce wayne and he has gone toe-toe with batman himself so... Even though raphael is my favirote ninja turtle... I'd go with jason.

mobsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mobsters

the turtle every round he was trained by a epic rat with a cool sound box

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jobiwankenobi

Round 1: Jason, he has more gadgets etc. and he's not just some cannon fodder.

Round 2: Raphael, I believe he is physically stronger and a better fighter in his one field of martial arts than Jason is using several.

Round 3: In character I think they'd both be willing to kill the other, so same as round 1.

Round 4: " " 2.

Round 5: Raphael, he's better trained with his weapons I think.

Round 6: I don't know anything about animated Jason, but animated Raphael is way over the top crazy.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darktiger

@comicace3 said:

Jason would win definitely especially in round 4. Raphael is just a turtle has trained in ninjutsu only. Jason Todd has been taught by the greatest martial artist in the world: bruce wayne and he has gone toe-toe with batman himself so... Even though raphael is my favirote ninja turtle... I'd go with jason.

agreed

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dondave

bump

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PlasticBag

@XImpossibruX said:

Agreed he had mystic powers and could turn into a dragon!@darktiger said:

@comicace3 said:

agreed

Yea Jason takes majority except Round 6. Under the Red Hood Jason wasn't that great while 2003 Ralph has crazy abilities like transforming into a dragon :P

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheTmac

Jason takes everything but round 6

Dont know what animated ralph can do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheTmac said:

Jason takes everything but round 6

Dont know what animated ralph can do.

He's pretty skilled, and if it wasn't for his anger, he'd probably be the most skillful. He's definitely the physically strongest though.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NyghtMare

Jason takes them all except round 4. I think Raph is a better fighter in his style than Jason is with all his styles, and no moral Raph would be too much for Red Hood without all his gadgets.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason takes them all except round 4. I think Raph is a better fighter in his style than Jason is with all his styles, and no moral Raph would be too much for Red Hood without all his gadgets.

wow, take away his Gagdets and he is still deadly, and he has a more versatile Marital Arts Set, than Raph, as he was trained by both Talia Al Ghul and Batman for the same amount of time, now Raph maybe more stronger, but Jason has dealt with worse, Frankenstein for example or his Monster, also, he was still good enough to give Batman Hell in H2H and he won the majority of the Fight, so i have to give it to Jason in Round 4

Round 1: Jason, more Versatile in Training, More Gadgets, is good on the fly with thinking

Round 2: Jason, even with his Morals, he still gave members of the Bat-Family Hell, and he embarrassed Tim Drake 3 Times, and Green Arrow to an extent

Round 3: Jason, now he's going for Kill-shots, if he can wound Batman with his Morals, than without em, Raph is done

Round 4: Jason for reason already Explained

Round 5: it could go Either way, Raph is nasty with Sai's, and Jason was trained how to slice a ninja up by Talia

Round 6: Draw, or Red Hood, even in the Movie, it displayed how good he was, when Batman didn't know it was Jason

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@maximumgeyser5: This is thus far the post I most agree with.

I will say that if it's the Raphael in the picture (the 2003 version) then Jason wins just about EVERY time. 2003 Raph is below Jason in skill level in my opinion and to my knowledge never beat anyone terribly impressive.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say that if it's the Raphael in the picture (the 2003 version) then Jason wins just about EVERY time. 2003 Raph is below Jason in skill level in my opinion and to my knowledge never beat anyone terribly impressive.

thank you, i just do my research and put them into post's, besides Jason has done more impressive stuff that i haven't mentioned, but i was waiting for someone to reply and challenge what i say, but i got praise, so im on the right track lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: Care to drop some Mirage feats for Raphael?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only the last round is the 2003 animated version. I just liked the picture. Otherwise Mirage comics version is to be used, as well as IDW.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@codysf said:

Turtle soup anyone

This soup is old by now, but i'll have some.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

Only the last round is the 2003 animated version. I just liked the picture. Otherwise Mirage comics version is to be used, as well as IDW.

still i see Jason taking this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

Mirage Raphael has a good chance of taking down Jason. IDW would give him a good fight at the very least.

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

Mirage Raphael has a good chance of taking down Jason. IDW would give him a good fight at the very least.

i see i see, but has Mirage Raph done anything near as good or commendable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5 said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

i see i see, but has Mirage Raph done anything near as good or commendable

I'm using Pre-Flashpoint Red Hood by the way.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason todd wins then has some delicious turtle stew

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raphael would win.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lifeofvibe

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY LAME RANT SKIP FROM #4 ugh that jason todd pic looks so badass it reminds me how much hes lost in the new 52 like heres a list they

1.stole his arsenal of weapon

2.stole his jacket (the original)

3.stole his guns and his muscular look

4. most of all stole his identity! by giving him god damn bat symbol and making him part of the bat family he couldve been dces freaking punisher!

well anyways im going off topic..the only thing he did gain was whole lot of stats in terms of combat yet he wasnt even able to take down a thirteen year old brat besides that.... theres that issue with starfire that shows him flashing back to the moment he took down batman and then he took down lady shiva both the top martail artist the dcu (lets see how he fairs with cassandra) so im giving this to jason

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR MY LAME RANT SKIP FROM #4 ugh that jason todd pic looks so badass it reminds me how much hes lost in the new 52 like heres a list they

1.stole his arsenal of weapon

2.stole his jacket (the original)

3.stole his guns and his muscular look

4. most of all stole his identity! by giving him god damn bat symbol and making him part of the bat family he couldve been dces freaking punisher!

well anyways im going off topic..the only thing he did gain was whole lot of stats in terms of combat yet he wasnt even able to take down a thirteen year old brat besides that.... theres that issue with starfire that shows him flashing back to the moment he took down batman and then he took down lady shiva both the top martail artist the dcu (lets see how he fairs with cassandra) so im giving this to jason

WOH, I love Jason in the New52, why do you hate him being apart of the Bat-Family, he was, is, and is mentioned by Bruce to still be Family, it gives him sympathy and character, not some boring emo Punisher, at least Jason still has people that care about him, it's development of his character to move on past the typical angry rejected robin, although he was Badass in Pre52, but in terms of character, he's better in New52 it shows that he has moved on, and doesn't hold a grudge, besides that Costume Design is Awesome, by giving him the Bat Symbol on his chest proves that he still cares and what Batman taught him and that it still stands for something, Pre52 has Feats, but New52 has Character and some impressive Feats, a better design and a stronger role, but back to the thread Jason Wins

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37 k4tzm4n  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

What makes Mirage Raph better then IDW Raph?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lifeofvibe

@maximumgeyser5: eh its probably have diferent tast but hey at least his still angry anti hero badass jason no sarcasm

p.s god damnit somebody start post in some freaking feats why donta?

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vega8282
No Caption Provided

All bias aside I honestly think Red Hood is out of his league here. Think about it for a second please. Morals on for Red Hood would mean he can't be as effective because it takes away from his blood lust which is a defining character trait for him enabling him to be at his best while in combat; whereas with Raph without blood lust it really doesn't take away from his fighting prowess at all. He's still a mega ass kicking machine trained by Splinter who in turn was trained by the legendary Hamato Yoshi (who within his universe would easily be the equivalent of Ra's al Ghul in the DC universe)...Now if you take the morals away Raph will NOT play nice and don't forget; he's the one turtle who if left to give in to his anger and rage will most likely kill without a second thought. He's not just some cannon fodder ninja that Todd is gonna score an easy kill/KO with. Everything that Red Hood brings to this fight (a knife and two guns whoopty doo) is stuff that Mikey (the lowest tier fighter of the turtles) could handle..and with ease at that; not to mention that Mikey is two fighting levels beneath Raph (1. Leo 2. Raph 3. Donnie 4. Mikey). As we all know the turtles regularly hand lesser and higher trained opponents with guns and knives their asses...and don't tell me it's because they've worked together either because each one of them is more than capable of taking out an armed opponent by themselves). Its stated that they are basically assassins....super ninja assassins that is. I like Jason Todd just as much as the next comic fan but its not happening for him..not here.

Raph's words to Jason Todd: "Maybe you should quit this whole vigilante thing and get a job at Dominos"

Jason Todd's words to Raph: "But...we...don't...have....a Dominos in Gotham"

Raph's words to Jason Todd: "Sucks for you"

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vega8282: I agree morals on makes Jason weak morals off may be different for him in this fight but its morals on

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm siding with Jason on this one.

Vega8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Vega8282
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vega8282: yes I do but if Jason had morals off it would be way more interesting