Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Story:

Leon is sent on a mission to track down two killers and he is lead to a empty dark city but he doesn`t know that this was organized by a suspicious unnamed individual or maybe individuals. Jason Todd is convinced by an unnamed individual that he must find and take care of two individuals who are connected to Gotham`s dark past. While Hei is told by Huang and Mao ( who were also informed by an unnamed individual who is working secretly in regards to having corrupt ties with the Syndicate) that there are two individuals that are a threat and also that need to be taken care of immediately this leads all three to the same place in which the fight ensues.

Rules/Conditions:

• Jason Todd is Pre-New 52
  • Hei is at his peak (EODTB)
  • Leon has his best equipment
  • Morals ON
  • Bloodlust OFF
  • Everyone has 1 hour of prep
  • Full knowledge

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Mood Setters:

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Leon is certainly the fastest and most tactical on his feet. If it's pre-52 Jason he's probably the best at close quarters too, given his plethora of feats against other trained fighters, monsters, and his consistent displays of skill in multiple styles and techniques, and obviously he's the best at range here too. Not seeing any advantages Jason or Hei can really press.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With full knowledge I honestly don't know. Without it I would back Hei in a second. Hei could malfunction both of their guns and still take them out with a few taps if they don't have electricity resistance feats. Both of them could be ready for that though in this scenario and I don't know enough about the other two to form a decision.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

bump