Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BladeWade

Lost Days: Biker Jason Todd
Lost Days: Biker Jason Todd
No Caption Provided

Rules: 
-Battlefield; A Gotham Graveyard. The weather is cloudy. The area has no people around.
-Both will be fighting seriously but not bloodlusted. 
-They meet randomly and have a conversation before the fight. 
-Begin close. 
-They will fight USING HAND TO HAND COMBAT ONLY.

WHO WINS?!
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Dinah is a far superior H2H combatant.

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BladeWade

hmmm, Todd is excellent, himself. But I guess you are right.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Canary is far and above anything that Todd is capable of. He's a decent H2H combatant. Dinah is leagues above him and in another tier entirely. She makes short work of him.

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BladeWade

I see. I underestimated here.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThexX

In pure H2H Canary wins

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By saiyan_earthling

She would be able to beat him if she had fought the likes of Shiva and White Canary.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

canary ftw

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eatmore_payless

But Todd made the Batman bleed. and batman didn't even know it was todd so clearly bat is not holding back, so I give it todd with a slight win

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mercy_

@eatmore_payless said:

But Todd made the Batman bleed. and batman didn't even know it was todd so clearly bat is not holding back, so I give it todd with a slight win

.......what?

This is absolutely terrible ABC logic.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eatmore_payless

@The Dark Huntress said:

@eatmore_payless said:

.......what?

how come dark huntress?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mercy_

@eatmore_payless said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@eatmore_payless said:

.......what?

how come dark huntress?

Because being able to make somebody bleed does not mean you are above their skill level, or even at it. Canary is closer to Bruce's skill level (I'd put her at his level, perhaps slightly above or below) than Todd (who is just your run of the mill street leveler) will ever even hope to be.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: I swear I made that same exact post a day or two ago when joking around with baney..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress:

Todd (who is just your run of the mill street leveler) will ever even hope to be.

And I disagree with this. None of Bruce's students are just average street levelers except maybe Tim or Steph in terms of combat.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress: I swear I made that same exact post a day or two ago when joking around with baney..

>:( I blame you.

And I disagree with this. None of Bruce's students are just average street levelers except maybe Tim in terms of combat.

Eh, fair enough. Average compared to Dinah, though.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@eatmore_payless said:

Ordinary thugs have made Batman bleed as well. Todd has no chance. In terms of skill he's.......adequate, shall we say? Dinah would mop the floor with him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: You can't just say he is average to someone because that isn't true. If you're an average fighter, you're an average fighter period there is just someone better. Cyclops is an average fighter, Thor is an average fighter, Stephanie Brown is an average fighter, Terry McGinnis is an average fighter. They generally fight fodder to show off skills, not give good fights or victories over credible opponents in h2h. Jason did give Bruce a fight before Bruce knew it was him even though he beat him when he stopped holding completely back but it is still impressive. You can't say X-23 is just an average fighter because she beat a holding back Wolverine, Jason has beaten the snot out of Tim twice, stalemated Ollie in a sword fight and has fought on even terms with Dick quite a few times even though he lost. Yes Jason is more of a prep guy and even used prep in some of those fights though he generally fought using his skills in those fights.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mercy_

@CitizenBane: You've redeemed yourself for the Kid Omega remark.

@god_spawn: I get your point. But here's my thing. Looking at him as a singular person, yes, he is skilled (to a degree) and yes he did okay in that one fight. BUT, when you compare him to the majority of other characters in the Bat Family alone (Dick, Bruce, Cass, hell, even Damian if there wasn't such a notable size difference), he's not that special. He's got a few good feats and showings, but overall, he's mediocre. He's never done anything skill-wise that I found overly impressive.

However, whether he's average or good is moot - Canary is excellent. It's pretty clear cut as to who would win.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@The Dark Huntress said:

@CitizenBane: You've redeemed yourself for the Kid Omega remark.

No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mercy_

@CitizenBane: Now you're just testing my patience

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: I disagree with him being mediocre. I think the reason he can be called mediocre though is he really doesn't have solid victories over credible people except Tim and that isn't much either. Every time he generally fights a skilled person it isn't easy for them (except Bruce). Mediocre is street brawling or just training in something as simple as boxing or wrestling or maybe a bit of some martial art. You're comparing him to the wrong people in the Batfam. Bruce and Cass are high end fighters in the DCU, you can't even compare Grayson to either.. Grayson is a great fighter even before his time as Batman, he is well regarded among comic fans and in the DCU as skilled but he is by no means the best but he is by no means average or mediocre either and Jason has fought with him on near even grounds despite losing. Jason is a good fighter, not the best but I don't think calling him mediocre is right.

I agree, Dinah wins this every time.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn: Remind me to reply to this tomorrow. Too tired to formulate a response right now, I'm basically falling asleep sitting up at the moment.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@The Dark Huntress:

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mercy_

@CitizenBane:

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@The Dark Huntress:

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: Reply back.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By eatmore_payless

@The Dark Huntress said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@eatmore_payless said:

.......what?

how come dark huntress?

Because being able to make somebody bleed does not mean you are above their skill level, or even at it. Canary is closer to Bruce's skill level (I'd put her at his level, perhaps slightly above or below) than Todd (who is just your run of the mill street leveler) will ever even hope to be.

Making the level of Batman bleed I mean.... ohh who am I kdding, yeah sure he's just nobody, who cares about someone who can make the "batman" bleed haha,

@CitizenBane said:

@eatmore_payless said:

Ordinary thugs have made Batman bleed as well. Todd has no chance. In terms of skill he's.......adequate, shall we say? Dinah would mop the floor with him.

name one ordinary thugs, who made the batman bleed without them having the upper hand? yeah the joker once made him bleed, while he was tied upside down. two face? yeah he made the bats bleed with the help of Venom. yeah sure there are some ordinary thugs who can do that

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Billy Batson

Jason Todd just because.
BB

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mercy_

@eatmore_payless: I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or if you're genuinely making a case for Jason...

@CitizenBane:

@god_spawn said:

@The Dark Huntress: I disagree with him being mediocre. I think the reason he can be called mediocre though is he really doesn't have solid victories over credible people except Tim and that isn't much either. Every time he generally fights a skilled person it isn't easy for them (except Bruce). Mediocre is street brawling or just training in something as simple as boxing or wrestling or maybe a bit of some martial art. You're comparing him to the wrong people in the Batfam. Bruce and Cass are high end fighters in the DCU, you can't even compare Grayson to either.. Grayson is a great fighter even before his time as Batman, he is well regarded among comic fans and in the DCU as skilled but he is by no means the best but he is by no means average or mediocre either and Jason has fought with him on near even grounds despite losing. Jason is a good fighter, not the best but I don't think calling him mediocre is right.

I agree, Dinah wins this every time.

What it's basically coming down to is us arguing the amount of skills he has and my word usage of describing those skills. He's good - he's not anything special (despite being above mediocre). He's not anything to write home about, IMO.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@The Dark Huntress: That's better.

Joelislegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Joelislegend

Jason poisoned the water she drank that morning and she dies before even touching him.

Lost days... biatch.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Joelislegend: Or Dinah kicks the snot out of him cause Jason has no prep, it is a random encounter and it is a h2h fight.

Kurupted13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kurupted13

@Joelislegend: Lovely scan. Loved the lost days.

BC takes this, her h2h skills outclass Todd's.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mercy_

@Joelislegend: What's the relevance of that? There's no prep involved here and Canary's plenty familiar with tactics like that due to her encounters with Cheshire.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By eatmore_payless

@Billy Batson said:

Jason Todd just because.
BB

Word.

Joelislegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Joelislegend

Honestly Jason Todd was trained by Batman, and if Batman has taught us anything it's that he's always 10 steps ahead of everything.

Back to my poisoned her reference... I think that Jason would not have met her "randomly," just like Batman never has anything random happen to him. If we look at Under the Red Hood, Jason is a master tactician. He would know exactly how to break Black Canary.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By cascadeking09

I haven't read about either of them since the new 52 started, what have they done so far?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Joelislegend: It doesn't matter what he did in Lost Days or UTRH because the we are using rules the OP set up. You can't bring in any outside things into the fight or any outside factors other than their skills and just because he was trained by Batman doesn't mean much here.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cascadeking09

I think it's very hard to say who is the better h2h fighter, they both have hardly any h2h feats. I'd have to go with Canary though because she's the more experienced and has fought with tougher and more experienced h2h fighters than I can remember Jason fighting. It would be a very close fight though.

Joelislegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Joelislegend

Last point before I get booed out of here, Jason is a master at h2h. He kicks Batman's ass in Under the Red Hood.

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Joelislegend: I read the fight and I know what happens and he ends up getting stomped later when he doesn't hold back. And I don't know if you were paying attention but I was the only one in this thread debating that Jason was a good fighter when others were saying he was mediocre and adequate. Jason doesn't even beat Grayson who is not even close to Bruce's level of skill let alone Black Canary's.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By eatmore_payless

@Joelislegend said:

Last point before I get booed out of here, Jason is a master at h2h. He kicks Batman's ass in Under the Red Hood.

No Caption Provided

this is what I was saying! man thanks for posting the scan, this is the part where batman dosen't hold back

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@eatmore_payless: No it isn't where he stops holding back.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cascadeking09

@Joelislegend: Bruce wasn't fighting back at all IIRC

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@cascadeking09: He was fighting back, he was just holding back. Still he didn't know it was Jason though.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cascadeking09

@eatmore_payless: The fight drags over to a whole other issue, so no.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By eatmore_payless

@god_spawn: he is getting pummeled arround, by someone he doesn't know and he is still holding? are you kidding?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@eatmore_payless: No I'm not cause if you actually read the fight Bruce stomps him hard later on.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cascadeking09

@god_spawn said:

@cascadeking09: He was fighting back, he was just holding back. Still he didn't know it was Jason though.

I'm trying to download the issue where he actually cuts loose, but it's gonna take a while lol. Jason got beat once he stopped holding back though.

@eatmore_payless: So according to you Jason>Batman then, because that's what the scan and your comment on it implies.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@cascadeking09: I've stated that twice so far.