Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FinalStar86
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Roy gets his biotic arm, unlimited throwing knives, his custom knife
Jason gets 1 pistol with 1 additional clip of ammo, unlimited baterangs, his custom knife

Fight takes place in the Daily Planet building, both characters know who they are fighting but not their gear, Jason starts at the bottom and Roy starts at the top. 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Damn this is a good fight. Idk man I wanna say JT but Roy has the advantage and the aim so Roy-boy can take this.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell:  Yup, it's between my two favorite characters right now, Jason could close the distance and beat Roy up close, Roy is basically pushing Bullseye level in terms of accuracy though [not there yet, but getting there]

No Caption Provided
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

Roy. He has the high ground.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@FinalStar86:  Yeah Roy-Boy is a beast.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite said:
" Roy. He has the high ground. "
All of the floors are straight though, the only way this would be an advantage is if Roy was fighting Jason on stairs.  They are inside of a building. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @FinalStar86:  Yeah Roy-Boy is a beast. "
Jason's got better hand to hand feats though, in the story where that scan was from Ollie was beating on Roy, Ollie stated that Roy without a bow Roy was better then he was, but only when he has a clear mind, in this story Roy is pumped up on heroin and isn't fighting clearly.  He was even delusional and seeing his dead daughter, it's amazing how he can pull off those feats when he has all of that junk in his system.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
All of the floors are straight though, the only way this would be an advantage is if Roy was fighting Jason on stairs.  They are inside of a building.  "
I was making a slight Star Wars reference. But in all seriousness I'd say Roy takes this after a good fight. He should be able to take Jason from afar, and even if things get close he should be able to hold Todd off long enough to get a good distance for long ranged attacks once more.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FinalStar86
@Decoy Elite said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
All of the floors are straight though, the only way this would be an advantage is if Roy was fighting Jason on stairs.  They are inside of a building.  "
I was making a slight Star Wars reference. But in all seriousness I'd say Roy takes this after a good fight. He should be able to take Jason from afar, and even if things get close he should be able to hold Todd off long enough to get a good distance for long ranged attacks once more. "
Ahhh lol I get it. 
Keep in mind that Jason also has a fire arm and that there is a lot of cover around here, plus Jason had a lot of stealth based training similar to Nightwing, he can use the environment to get in close to Roy.  
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@FinalStar86: True, but Roy's experience with Robins(Nightwing as mention) means that he should be a little ready for stealth attacks. As for Jason's firearm, well Jason's aim is good, Roy's is amazing. Close fight though.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@FinalStar86: I think when a man is driven he can do many things.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @FinalStar86: I think when a man is driven he can do many things. "
Sure, I think both of these characters are plenty driven though
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
Gah. One of the few things I dislike about Star Wars....

I'm going with Roy after a good fight. He's earned my respect; Jason has not. At least not yet.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalStar86
@JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I'm going with Roy after a good fight. He's earned my respect; Jason has not. At least not yet. "
LOL

Jason has been able to take it to Bats before, Ollie stated that Roy was better then he was but we couldn't see him fight at his potential since he was all junked up on heroic. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I'm going with Roy after a good fight. He's earned my respect; Jason has not. At least not yet. "
LOL  Jason has been able to take it to Bats before, Ollie stated that Roy was better then he was but we couldn't see him fight at his potential since he was all junked up on heroic.  "
Hmm. I don't remember that; though I haven't read THAT much of Jason. Must fix that.

I might change my vote. He almost lost to Tim, which at first I saw as a negative; but Tim is an excellent fighter in his own right. He's no kid anymore, and when he was he was still a very good fighter.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86
@JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

LOL  Jason has been able to take it to Bats before, Ollie stated that Roy was better then he was but we couldn't see him fight at his potential since he was all junked up on heroic.  "
Hmm. I don't remember that; though I haven't read THAT much of Jason. Must fix that.  I might change my vote. He almost lost to Tim, which at first I saw as a negative; but Tim is an excellent fighter in his own right. He's no kid anymore, and when he was he was still a very good fighter. "
When did he almost lose to Tim? He beat the hell out of him in BFTC even though Tim tried using a crowbar, he also beat the hell out of him in the current TT run. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

Hmm. I don't remember that; though I haven't read THAT much of Jason. Must fix that.  I might change my vote. He almost lost to Tim, which at first I saw as a negative; but Tim is an excellent fighter in his own right. He's no kid anymore, and when he was he was still a very good fighter. "
When did he almost lose to Tim? He beat the hell out of him in BFTC even though Tim tried using a crowbar, he also beat the hell out of him in the current TT run.  "
Tim had gained the upper hand during the end of that fight. He was winning until Jason stabbed him.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinalStar86
@JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

When did he almost lose to Tim? He beat the hell out of him in BFTC even though Tim tried using a crowbar, he also beat the hell out of him in the current TT run.  "
Tim had gained the upper hand during the end of that fight. He was winning until Jason stabbed him. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Tim never gained any edge in the fight, they fight in the air, Tim lands fight, Jason knocks him down and starts beating the crap out of him, then Tim smacks him with a crow bar and then he gets stabbed with a baterang.  
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

Roy wins.  He's got a decade of experience on Jason on top of almost perfect accuracy with just about any weapon. 

Roy even beats Jason when it comes to having a fan hated bad attitude.
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@Zoom: I blame Roy's attitude on drugs and grief.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Zoom: I blame Roy's attitude on drugs and grief. "
Well it isn't like Jason is peaches and cream either. 
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@FinalStar86:  Only saying I think Roy's is more valid, JT always comes of kind of whiny to me, Especially in BFTC when he fought Dick.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By Strafe Prower

Roy wins.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Achilles.

Roy

cagane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cagane
@Achilles. said:
" Roy "
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By velle37

Roy ftw
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@FinalStar86:
@JediXMan:
Todd also beat the crap out of Tim in Teen Titans.  Here ya go: 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n: He in no way kicked his ass in BFTC Tim first steps on a landmine in Jason's lair and than when he gets a hold on him Jason uses audio equipment sheets and shadows to hide from Tim and cheat and fight like a coward. 

And in the fight against Tim in Titans that was a fully prepped Jason attacking an unprepared Tim whom he blinded and Jason still walked away from that fight beaten to crap 

And Tim defeated Jason the first time Tim wore the Red Robin outfit in his own book Jason only got away by using a hostage.  

Tim simply has more and better feats than Jason does Tim is smarter and more well trained. Tim defeated the Joker his first night out by himself when the Joker had the entire city under his control by himself and he defeated the Joker alone hand to hand and the Joker had a crow bar and that is a 13 year old Tim after he already fought hordes of Joker's goons and Tim already at that age was learning moves from Dick Jason never understood as Robin
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus:
1) I didn't speak about their BFTC fight, so you're wasting your energy using that response on me. Finalstar is the one talking about the  BTFC fight.  I'm talking about the Teen Titans fight. 

And in the fight against Tim in Titans that was a fully prepped Jason attacking an unprepared Tim whom he blinded and Jason still walked away from that fight beaten to crap  

lmfao.  
1) Show proof Tim is in ANY WAY blinded during that initial smoke bomb.  And if you're talking about when Todd throws sand in his face, then so what?  How'd that in any way require prep? lmao  Plus, it doesn't change the fact Todd beat the living hell out of him during the first melee. 
2) Fully preped? Yeah, I guess disarming Tim and beating the crap out of him with his own weapon really required prep. 
3) Unprepared Tim? They talk before the match and Tim is armed. What more do you want? 
4) Tim got ONE hit in during their first melee.  The only reason Tim got additional hits later is because Todd stopped fighting him.  The whole reason he went there was to deal with personal issues.  They made that EXTREMELY obvious.   The proof is right there in the scans.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n: I don't get why you have to respond so aggressively this is all friendly debate Todd blinds Tim during the fight with sand from the statues in the Titan Memorial. As well Jason attacks the Titans that night fully prepared for each one of them none of them knowing what was going to happen. Also besides the point Tim has had a huge upgrade in skill since then due to one year later 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus:
1) Aggressively?  I'm telling you it's pointless to debate the BTFC fight with me since I wasn't the one talking about it.  I'm just being honest. 
2)  You mentioning the prep is hilarious to me because it has no impact on his fight with Tim.  He approached Tim fair and square.  If you want I'll even post the scans of them talking right before the match.  His prep against his teammates is irrelevant because it was just so he can have a 1v1 with Tim.  Again, "blinding him with sand" doesn't really matter in the least.  He didn't require prep for it and it's perfectly valid for combat.  Then there's the fact Todd embarrassed him directly before that, so I don't see the point in trying to dispute the outcome.  It was fairly clear to me Todd was the superior at that time.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By karrob

Roy

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By ReverseNegative
@FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I think he's refering to "Under the Hood"
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Billdevil

I give it Roy. But this is a hard fight. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus:
But now if you don't mind, I would like to remark on BFTC. 

when he gets a hold on him Jason uses audio equipment sheets and shadows to hide from Tim and cheat and fight like a coward.  

He never really "got a hold of him".  While falling, they were both blow for blow.  Next, it was only remarked that there were multiple speakers around, so naturally, I agree this gives Todd the advantage.  However, it doesn't change the fact he completely stomped Tim (who just stood around getting struck) and was still able to beat Tim while being battered in the face with a crowbar  :P

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By velle37
@ReverseNegative said:
"@FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I think he's refering to "Under the Hood" "

I don't remember him fighing tim in Under the Hood, but Jason easily subdued him in Hush. 

When did Jason almost lose to Tim?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@velle37:
I've only seen 3 encounters between them and in each it was clear Todd was just fine.  SoM mentioned a fight they had in "Red Robin", but I haven't read the series yet.  Him providing an issue # or scans would help greatly.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

@k4tzm4n said:

" @velle37: I've only seen 3 encounters between them and in each it was clear Todd was just fine.  SoM mentioned a fight they had in "Red Robin", but I haven't read the series yet.  Him providing an issue # or scans would help greatly. "

Sorry to bail in the middle had class lol It was in the Robin series not Red Robin in issue 176 around. My point is though Todd knew about the fight and was ready that is a big weighing factor in a fight as well Tim retrieved his Bo Staff and had the upperhand until Jason blinded him with the sand. You have made me pull out my Tim Drake long box now lol
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zoom
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @Zoom: I blame Roy's attitude on drugs and grief. "

I blame Roy's attitude on shitty writing. 

I've lost family.  Lots of people lose family.  Most people don't kill muggers or eat cats because of grief. 

Roy doing drugs again ever is awful writing.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus: 

Sorry to bail in the middle had class lol 

That's fine.  Education is a littlemore important than CV.

It was in the Robin series not Red Robin in issue 176 around.  

I'd love to see scans if anyone has them. 

My point is though Todd knew about the fight and was ready that is a big weighing factor in a fight as well 

I don't see how that's a factor at all. Tim had his gear, Jason had his.  They spoke, it was clear they were going to fight.  There was nothing handicapping Tim during the encounter.  He was at 100%. 

Tim retrieved his Bo Staff and had the upperhand until Jason blinded him with the sand.  

Correction, Todd beat the crap out of him, then stopped fighting.  That's when Tim countered, got two hits in, and then got owned yet again.  I think it's more than fair to say based on their encounters during that era, Todd could have won without even using the cheap shot.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zoom

I feel Jason being a better fighter than Tim is bad writing.  That is, based on their training and the obstacles they've overcome and Tim's performance against various high level villains (Deathstroke and Harm come to mind) that he should be a better fighter than Jason. 

Instead, Jason is a better fighter than Tim because the writer said so.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Zoom:
Days of Lost dives into the training he receives after being revived instead of just "he trains for years" as stated in Under the Red Hood.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FinalStar86
@Zoom said:
" I feel Jason being a better fighter than Tim is bad writing.  That is, based on their training and the obstacles they've overcome and Tim's performance against various high level villains (Deathstroke and Harm come to mind) that he should be a better fighter than Jason.  Instead, Jason is a better fighter than Tim because the writer said so. "
Jason really hasn't had as much exposure as Tim and never got his own series unless you count mini's, which still pales in comparison to a near 200 issue series and a bunch of annuals.  
Last time I saw Tim and Deathstroke, Slade was about to put a bullet in his face before Kid Flash saved him
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Zoom said:
" I feel Jason being a better fighter than Tim is bad writing.  That is, based on their training and the obstacles they've overcome and Tim's performance against various high level villains (Deathstroke and Harm come to mind) that he should be a better fighter than Jason.  Instead, Jason is a better fighter than Tim because the writer said so. "
I see it more as the writer thinking he is older her most be better  

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Zoom said:
Jason really hasn't had as much exposure as Tim and never got his own series unless you count mini's, which still pales in comparison to a near 200 issue series and a bunch of annuals.   Last time I saw Tim and Deathstroke, Slade was about to put a bullet in his face before Kid Flash saved him "
Tim also jammed a throwing star in Deathstroke's eye but JAson should last no better than Tim or Dick against Stroke 

@k4tzm4n said:
" @Zoom: Days of Lost dives into the training he receives after being revived instead of just "he trains for years" as stated in Under the Red Hood. "
Jason's mercenaries can not really compare to Lady Shiva, The worlds best around the world, an entire teenage life with Bruce Dick Cassie and Wildcat.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus:
Who you train under is certainly important, but it doesn't mean you'll be as good as them or use the skills as well. 

Example: Falcon training under Rogers for years.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FinalStar86
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Zoom said:
I see it more as the writer thinking he is older her most be better  

@FinalStar86 said:
" @Zoom said:
Jason really hasn't had as much exposure as Tim and never got his own series unless you count mini's, which still pales in comparison to a near 200 issue series and a bunch of annuals.   Last time I saw Tim and Deathstroke, Slade was about to put a bullet in his face before Kid Flash saved him "
Tim also jammed a throwing star in Deathstroke's eye but JAson should last no better than Tim or Dick against Stroke 

@k4tzm4n said:
" @Zoom: Days of Lost dives into the training he receives after being revived instead of just "he trains for years" as stated in Under the Red Hood. "
Jason's mercenaries can not really compare to Lady Shiva, The worlds best around the world, an entire teenage life with Bruce Dick Cassie and Wildcat. "
They weren't Jason's mercenaries, he was training under Talia al Ghul and the LOA
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@k4tzm4n: Yes but Tim has proven himself countless times besting Bruce in training holding up to Cassie in hand to hand in One Year Later by using his h2h skills and his manipulative powers to get in her head. HE has been called un paralleled with a bo staff and like I said when he was learning under Dick he was picking up things when he just started that Jason never got. Lady Shiva taught him the death blow move and he is a master at arrow chopping 
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@FinalStar86: That came out wrong I just meant that they were his trainers. He never received training from the LOA the whole time he was with them he was braindead 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @FinalStar86: That came out wrong I just meant that they were his trainers. He never received training from the LOA the whole time he was with them he was braindead  "
How was he brain dead? He may have lost some memories but he certainly wasn't brain dead, and how were they not the LOA? Ra's was the one who authorized the training, do you think he just got some no named trainers to train him?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@FinalStar86: In Lost Days he was completely unresponsive Ra's was having his men fight him but when he saw he was so far gone he wanted him dead than Talia pushed him into the pit