BOurne wins

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Everyone agrees....can't say that I am suprised. It is pretty obvious.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Forever

I didnt catch the last movie Sling, but the first two dont make me lean Bourne's way. Why do you think Bourne can take him?

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batfan1939

This would depend on what batman's wearing. Just how protected is he against blows? In his fullest suit? Batman would win this slowly but surely. In his average suit? In a Bourne-esque environment? I hate to say this, but Bourne might use too many knives and random blunt weapons. He killed Desh with a towel, for crying out loud!
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Red_Blade

@batfan1939 said:

" This would depend on what batman's wearing. Just how protected is he against blows? In his fullest suit? Batman would win this slowly but surely. In his average suit? In a Bourne-esque environment? I hate to say this, but Bourne might use too many knives and random blunt weapons. He killed Desh with a towel, for crying out loud! "

The thing is most of the guys Jason took out were no name agents and nobodies with no skill or ability.

If this is the movie version I can see Bourne winning

The Animated or Comic version of Bats would take out ten Bournes with ease though
Spike 335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spike 335

@Red_Blade:
 no name agents?

they were trained assasins

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rdskns4eva

Movie Bourne vs Movie Batman would be a good fight but I think Bourne wins pretty easy...hes just that bad ass. Novel Bourne vs Comic Batman is a curb stomp for Batman.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XMen1963

Bourne

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Typhion

@rdskns4eva said:

Movie Bourne vs Movie Batman would be a good fight but I think Bourne wins pretty easy...hes just that bad ass. Novel Bourne vs Comic Batman is a curb stomp for Batman.

This guy gets it. Loved the Bourne novels though.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Batman.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Comic Batman>>>>>>Bourne>>Movie Batman

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MenaceForever2

Bourne takes this if he fights smart.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By ImmortalOne

What the heck is up with JAson BOurne and BAtman?

Anyways, assuming this is comic Batman, he wins.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Batman stomps

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XMen1963

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Batman stomps

No. Just no. Bourne beats movie Batman and barley loses to comic Batman.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tg1982

Movies? Bourne

Comics/Novels? Do we really need to debate this?

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By XMen1963

@berrymunster said:

@XMen1963 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Batman stomps

uh try again, unless bourne can run up walls, dodge bullets and kick down steel doors, against comic batman or any comic character bourne would get murdered. even if you put him up against a C lister like punisher, bourne would be dead in seconds

I can't tell if you're trolling. If your not, then you don't know who Jason Bourne is.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By KainScion

@berrymunster said:

@XMen1963 said:

@berrymunster said:

@XMen1963 said:

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

Batman stomps

uh try again, unless bourne can run up walls, dodge bullets and kick down steel doors, against comic batman or any comic character bourne would get murdered. even if you put him up against a C lister like punisher, bourne would be dead in seconds

I can't tell if you're trolling. If your not, then you don't know who Jason Bourne is.

AGAIN, Can Bourne, run up walls, dodge bullets, or kick down steel doors? No..he has never done any of these things or anything of these caliber because he is a REALISTIC character and cannot CONTEND with UNREALISTIC characters

Very simple concept, even if I was trolling, I'm still much more knowledgable then you are, instead of accusing others, make a case. Defend your stance, although you won't be able to, if you just try and people might actually have a wee bit of respect for you.

spoken like a true troll

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KainScion

@fornicatetheuser: wow. somebody mad

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KainScion

@fornicatetheuser: we wont be seeing you for a year? AWESOME!! i wish all trolls were this nice.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as i have already put on other pages bourne wins he uses pens mini coopers books magazines as weapons he takes people down on his own level while bales batman got owned by bane who bourne would kill in a 5 min fight believe me make an argument agains't me if you wish :)

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImmortalOne

Batman, easily. When was the last time Bourne dodged bullets, mastered 127 forms of martial arts, had a vast knowledge of pressure point techniques, smashed through concrete and steel structures, or lifted 1,000 pounds?

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By hulkbuster94

well immortal one i seen a scan where batman couldn't even lift 600 pounds..... i dont have but i seen it on another battle forum but i do know if this is movie versions bourne stomps if novel and comics then batman wins i have read the bourne novels seen the movies i know some things about batman and bourne dodged bullets did yuo not watch ultimatum where he tanked a bullet in the shoulder and beat down a good number of officers from russian police..... also the desh feat is worth noting desh is what bourne was like when he was younger and he stomped his ass

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bourne wins and you lose.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Cerberus_

Who the hell is JAson BOurne and BAtman?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, easily. When was the last time Bourne dodged bullets, mastered 127 forms of martial arts, had a vast knowledge of pressure point techniques, smashed through concrete and steel structures, or lifted 1,000 pounds?

1) I thought it was "all martial arts" not just 127? I thought it was 127 lethal ones is how he makes his fighting style.

2) Pressure points would not work on Bourne the way they do on Batman Villains. Bourne is modeled on real humans, so his pressure points react that way. Most of Batman's pressure points achieve effects that are impossible to do on real people. Same thing with Tae Li from Avatar: TLAB.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalone said:

1) I thought it was "all martial arts" not just 127? I thought it was 127 lethal ones is how he makes his fighting style.

2) Pressure points would not work on Bourne the way they do on Batman Villains. Bourne is modeled on real humans, so his pressure points react that way. Most of Batman's pressure points achieve effects that are impossible to do on real people. Same thing with Tae Li from Avatar: TLAB.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@immortalone said:

...That's kind of ridiculous actually. Batman does not use modified pressure points on his villains or anything. He's even used pressure point attacks on common human mooks, if you want more evidence.

What you're saying is equivalent to "Batman's a comic book character, and comics are different than movies, so Batman and Bourne would just phase through each other."

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sandiego008

Movie version bourne easily, comic/novel version batman easily.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalone: That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that nerve strikes on humans in comics get different results than they would on a real person.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@immortalone: That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that nerve strikes on humans in comics get different results than they would on a real person.

That doesn't mean it's completely null. Pressure point strikes are pressure point strikes. You have to adjust it through mediums, but you can't just say that it wouldn't work since it's portrayed differently in comics.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dratini1331

@immortalone: They wouldn't have the same desired effects. I didn't say it wouldn't do anything, just that they do not act like the do in comics. They simply would affect Bourne as Bourne, rather than as Batman has them.

Riktoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Riktoshi

@dratini1331 said:

@immortalone: They wouldn't have the same desired effects. I didn't say it wouldn't do anything, just that they do not act like the do in comics. They simply would affect Bourne as Bourne, rather than as Batman has them.

Kind of a silly argument. Pressure points have never worked like that because in real life no one has an inhuman mastery of martial arts and pressure point combat that Batman has. So it's not a fair comparison.

That said, it doesn't matter anyway. Most if not all comic book fighters would kill Bourne in the span of 5 seconds so this entire thread is silly. Even without pressure points Bruce could pretty much cripple Bourne with one hit.

well immortal one i seen a scan where batman couldn't even lift 600 pounds..... i dont have but i seen it on another battle forum but i do know if this is movie versions bourne stomps if novel and comics then batman wins i have read the bourne novels seen the movies i know some things about batman and bourne dodged bullets did yuo not watch ultimatum where he tanked a bullet in the shoulder and beat down a good number of officers from russian police..... also the desh feat is worth noting desh is what bourne was like when he was younger and he stomped his ass

No Caption Provided

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PantyPolice

Comic Batman would destroy Bourne no matter what.

It's not even a fight.

Nolan Batman is fodder though.

A 12 year old Dick Grayson would stomp the 10 Jason Bournes.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PantyPolice
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That last one of the arms breaking is versus a guy who is wearing a power suit that is used to give you superhuman levels of strength.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, if he's out saving the night, or if he has prep. In a random encounter, if Bourne were to try to assassinate Bruce Wayne, I'm not sure. Bruce is an expert of all martial arts, but that doesn't always guarantee a win. Wolverine, for example, was taken out by Daredevil (among many others) despite Wolverine having around 50 years worth of more training. Bourne (in Bourne Sanction), was able to kill Arkadain despite the latter's greater experience with the Germans, and the KGB. He was able to take on Fadi and Carlos the Jackal-both of who were like batman in that they were world renowned in skill, yet their skills were deemed unbelievable by those in the field. Killing multiple assassins and agents is one thing. Batman does this. What he doesn't do is take on world-renowned terrorists and handle National affairs...while suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. Using lethal action was never Batman's style anyway. Wayne is great at melee combat, but give Bourne a ranged weapon (like the L-96A1 he got) and I'm not sure what Bats will do. Bats isn't really a lateral thinker...not the way Bourne is. Batman will still win the fight say 8/10 times, but it's, by no means a curbstomp.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Haha, name.

Anyway: Learn up, sons

Batman wins.

A well trained assassin? I'm sure Batman has never fought one of those.

Avatar image for theflippinggrayson
TheFlippingGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PantyPolice

Batman stomps no matter the version if he's the comic version.

The Arkham version should be able to win too (video game series)

Nolan Batman is more or less a chump who I could beat.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Batman loses, Comic batman Stomps

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman slaughters

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.. he's a super soldier version of Bourne.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SilverPool

...why the hell would he have any problem fighting movie Jason Bourne? Bourne gets absolutely crushed. Probably one shotted if he's against Comic Batman. Incessantly Lowballed Batman (aka movie Batman) barely gets by with a severe a$$ beating.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol OP was awesome.

andthenifarted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reality is that Christopher Nolan's Batman played by Christian bale is WAY weaker and slower than the comic book Batman. If you watch all of the movie you will see that he definitely can't lift a thousand pounds and he probably doesn't know 127 different martial arts. Jason Bourne would completely destroy Christian Bsles batman. It has less to do with the characters themselves and more to do with the way the fight scenes are made. The comic book batman would definitely beat Jason Bourne. Why? Because it's a COMIC BOOK. It is a lot less realistic than the Bourne movies.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Botmon won this

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat-kick.

batman176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By batman176

Nolan's batman would lose. Comic's batman would stomp. Batman from the arkham series would stomp. Affleck's batman would probably stomp as well, but i cant talk too much because other than the warehouse scene from BvS we dont have much material to go on. But that scene alone shows Affleck's batman would probably win, even tough he did got hit it was because he became distracted while breaking the arm of a thug. Either way, the fact he got stabbed and kept going like nothing happened just shows how badass he is and how much damage he can take. Then there's the whole 127 martial arts, peak human reaction times and such.

chowdhurn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xmen1963: no he beats movie batman but it's actually disrespectful to comic batman to say Bourne is in his league. Batman is physically superior in almost everyday, he has mastered all forms of combat and weaponry like Bourne, he is just as smart or more, and he has a way more versatile weapon set. Plz stop it.

Lanfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bourne ? All day. I dont think anyone is taking into consideration that Jason is Batmans level without the money ??‍♂️. Bourne all day and you WONT change my mind.