Jarnbjorn runs the one shot gauntlet

• 84 results
GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Duriel: there is literally no panel showing Thor attacking multiple times, or them saying that Thor is attacking the bunker repeatedly.

Thor attacks once, while saying forgive me (showing he's conflicted and doesn't want to actually hurt them, proven by him allowing them to escape). He attacks once and destroys a mountain and dents the bunker. And then he stops. You say he didn't crack or damage anything, who do you think made that huge dent in the bunker wall?

There's nothing to prove he couldn't have gotten in with a second blow.

i forgot the additional context you brought up here, with him saying forgive me and all of that. those are good points and they only further cement what happened there. hulk was in an angered rampage and just stampeded through the bunker (after thor already weakened it) while thor was basically holding back and not even sure what he wanted to do. i dont see why people bring up that feat, all it shows is hulk couldnt break something until thor basically almost broke it with one swing of his axe.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick:

No it cut through apocalypses indestructible celestial armour prior to the enchantment. Not apoc. this is the part where you concede since you couldnt show me cyclops or angel damaging apocalypses celestial armour nor celestials like exitar.

exitar has celestial armor, same type of armor apoc was using in his fight with thor.

It barely cut through it, which isn't impressive singe guys like Angel and Cyclops damaged his armor before.

I can never concede anything to you, simply because you arguments are so dumb they refute themselves.

That doesn't mean Apoc is as durable as Exitar, how are you this dumb?

thor didnt strike powerman on his body he struck him directly on his absorption device. theres still 7 very good showings vs 3 average or questionable ones.

There is no absorption device, his whole body can absorb attacks, that still doesn't take away that Thor couldn't cut through him at all, the absorbption absorbs the kinect power behind a blow it does not render Janjborn less sharp, the problem is it was not sharp enough to do damage. 7 average showings vs 4 bad ones.

secondary adamantium bullets, a weaker form of adamantium.

where was it shown that the sword which cut world breaker hulk was even made of shadowforge? it wasnt stated on panel, so using your logic it was just a random steel sword. either way, world breaker got cut by a sword which had no cutting feats.

Where was it stated to be secondary adamantium?

Again that wasn't WBH and exactly the point. you just assumed it's the same weapon, we actually have no idea where RSH got the sword from or how powerful it is, other than it can cut through Hulk. Steel can't cut through Hulk so it can't be a steel sword. The sword has cutting feats, it cut Hulk who resists getting cut by anything other than magical weapons, admantium/vibranium and even then he resists those to a certain degree.

yeah that never happened in comic, thor almost broke the entire barrier on his own before hulk came and ran through it, it showed jarnbjorn is massively superior to anything hulk can do.

yeah now show me hulk "busting" a city by hitting it with a sword. hint, you cant.

and he also never broke a city with a foot stomp nor did he break a continent.

you still dont understand piercing vs blunt force. blunt force attacks produce shockwaves and environmental damage. piercing attacks, magical attacks, and targeted energy attacks dont produce environmental damage.

As stated by Tony, Thors strength alone wasn't enough. Thor together with a weapon doesn't hit as hard as Hulk with just his fists.

Hulk has almost never even used a sword lol, what a stupid question.

Yes he did, he literally stomped a city

No Caption Provided

and i said ALMOST broke a continent, the key word being almost, if he actually broke it he would have killed millions of people there.

That's actually absolute nonsense, take something even as simple as bullets who both produce shockwaves and can cause environmental damage.

Again all of this nonsense from you is debunked with this

No Caption Provided

Heimdalls sword is made out of uru metal. and heimdalls sword only stabbed him while jarnbjorn cut mangogs tail off. you have no low showings for heimdalls sword, the mental gymnastics dont work.

this is the part where you show me which "cutting durability feats" the characters below thanos even have, anywhere close to the beings the axe has already cut.

it cut apocs armour which was indestructible and celestial tech armor. angel and cyclops never damaged apocs celestial armor.

prove that gorr and onslaught can be cut by average weapons or even adamantium weaponry. funny thor had so much trouble fighting gorr but youre arguing the hidden secret, all he needed to do the whole time was just head to earth and get any random cutting weapon?

Yes Uru metal and as we saw with Thors latest comic those can still break like glass. That's because Heimdall went for a stab and it wasn't to his tail, while Thor was aiming to cut it clean off. It's ironic an imbecile like you calls for mental gymnastics.

Axe failed to cut Powerman, Chulk, a bunker and barely cut Apoc initially.

Apoc armor is not indestructible by any means, even regular Mljonir has blown a hole through Apocs chest and killed him.

I don't need to prove a negative, what you need to prove to me is cutting weapons failling to cut Gorr or Onslaught, until then they are featless.

oh really, how about when it cut through 6 other beings all less durable than the destroyer? it cut through all of them like butter.

And then failed to properly cut through 4 other things.

chulk aint more durable than mangog, destroyer, apoc, gorr, onslaught, galactus, or thor. neither is powerman. neither is tony starks bunker.

whether you personally consider cutting destroyer or galactus to be impressive or "average' is irrelevant, because galactus and destroyer and mangog and everybody else is still tougher than chulk or powerman.

consistency rules, we look at all showings, and the consistent ones are the ones that are valid. 7 very impressive showings, one showing confirming jarnbjorn is above hulks power output, and then 2 low showings, one of which was an absorption feat for powerman and the other of which was written by a bad writer, writing a characters last appearance.

Logically he shouldn't be, but hey what can you do i guess Aarons characters are just written as weaker than Paks are i mean Mangog dies to the Sun, Mljonir melts in it, Thor almost dies to falling on sharp rocks, gets almost drowned in poisoned water, almost dies to the cold, etc...

When has the axe cut Galactus? Show me this feat.

Yea except we average out the consistency while you try to ignore those other showings, so that's not how consistency works.

And Janjborn is not above Hulks power output, at least not in Thors hands which was clearly shown and underlined in a comic where Thor failed to get through the bunker that Hulk one-shot through. I love how the writers built up to that moment and made a clear difference between Hulk and Thors strength by having Hulk one up Thor.

I am looking forward to many more examples of that especially when Hulk fights the Avengers again, although i gotta admit it's not as impressive as it used to be seeing as even She Hulk can one up Thor nowadays.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

No it's you who hasn't researched this. What else did they get the name from? You can't be this dumb or this disingenuous, obviously they got the name from BRB's hammer, they didn't come up with it from thin air. That also proves my point that they borrow names from comics, not make them up from thin air. Stormbreaker is both an axe and a harmer, one side is blunt the other is sharp which is exactly what BRB's stormbreaker is like.

I mean how hilarious is it that you get this much owned and you have to preform some ridiculous mental gymnastics to link MCU Stormbreaker with Janjborn, despite the fact that it both looks like and is named after BRB's stormbreaker. Pathetic.

The name comes from stormbreaker obviously but conceptually it obviously comes from jarnbjorn. Thor gets beaten by a powerful enemy, then retreats, goes about building a new super weapon to take out said powerful enemy. you're moving the goalposts there, i never said anything about the name coming from jarnbjorn i said mcu stormbreaker conceptually comes from jarnbjorn. and no mcu stormbreaker isnt really visually like brbs hammer, the design was actually based off ultimate thors hammer. which is what you dont seem to understand, they took a big mix of things here, the names from 616 comics, visual appearance is from ultimate thors hammer, but as far as conceptually its based off jarnbjorn. they did the same thing with other characters as well. like they might call the next hulk professor hulk while having him radiate gamma energy and have the powerset of worldbreaker hulk. it doesnt mean its professor hulk from comics, it would be world breaker hulk from comics with the name professor hulk

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

No it's you who hasn't researched this. What else did they get the name from? You can't be this dumb or this disingenuous, obviously they got the name from BRB's hammer, they didn't come up with it from thin air. That also proves my point that they borrow names from comics, not make them up from thin air. Stormbreaker is both an axe and a harmer, one side is blunt the other is sharp which is exactly what BRB's stormbreaker is like.

I mean how hilarious is it that you get this much owned and you have to preform some ridiculous mental gymnastics to link MCU Stormbreaker with Janjborn, despite the fact that it both looks like and is named after BRB's stormbreaker. Pathetic.

The name comes from stormbreaker obviously but conceptually it obviously comes from jarnbjorn. Thor gets beaten by a powerful enemy, then retreats, goes about building a new super weapon to take out said powerful enemy. you're moving the goalposts there, i never said anything about the name coming from jarnbjorn i said mcu stormbreaker conceptually comes from jarnbjorn. and no mcu stormbreaker isnt really visually like brbs hammer, the design was actually based off ultimate thors hammer. which is what you dont seem to understand, they took a big mix of things here, the names from 616 comics, visual appearance is from ultimate thors hammer, but as far as conceptually its based off jarnbjorn. they did the same thing with other characters as well. like they might call the next hulk professor hulk while having him radiate gamma energy and have the powerset of worldbreaker hulk. it doesnt mean its professor hulk from comics, it would be world breaker hulk from comics with the name professor hulk

No it doesn't, show me where they used Jarnbjorn as a concept for it, it also looks like Stormbreaker having an axe on one side and a hammer on the other, while Jarnbjorn is just an axe.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't see Jarnbjorn clearing this at all.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

It barely cut through it, which isn't impressive singe guys like Angel and Cyclops damaged his armor before.

I can never concede anything to you, simply because you arguments are so dumb they refute themselves.

That doesn't mean Apoc is as durable as Exitar, how are you this dumb?

Umm yeah you put up old scans from the 70s where his armor doesnt even look the same.

Prove apocalypse was wearing celestial armour in those scans. Nothing shows, states nor implies hes wearing celestial armour there.

It does mean apocalypses armor is as durable as exitars armor. which is all that matters here. and they didn't even damage his armor there.

There is no absorption device, his whole body can absorb attacks, that still doesn't take away that Thor couldn't cut through him at all, the absorbption absorbs the kinect power behind a blow it does not render Janjborn less sharp, the problem is it was not sharp enough to do damage. 7 average showings vs 4 bad ones.

no, he obviously had a device on his arm which is what he used to block the strike from thor, that device was what absorbed the impact. no, theres 10 very impressive showings vs 3 bad/average ones, unfortunately you cant ignore feats just because you dont like them. we go by consistency and take all feats into account.

Where was it stated to be secondary adamantium?

Again that wasn't WBH and exactly the point. you just assumed it's the same weapon, we actually have no idea where RSH got the sword from or how powerful it is, other than it can cut through Hulk. Steel can't cut through Hulk so it can't be a steel sword. The sword has cutting feats, it cut Hulk who resists getting cut by anything other than magical weapons, admantium/vibranium and even then he resists those to a certain degree.

where was it stated to be primary adamantium?

umm no it was world breaker hulk, red she hulk nearly killed him.

umm the weapon wasnt stated. its ironic how you start talking about we have no idea what the sword was or where rsh got it, yet with heimdalls sword you try arguing its somehow "weak" even though its confirmed to be uru and is superior to every weapon thats cut everyone below thanos in this gauntlet. there is no rule that steel cant cut hulk, no, you need to show feats from the sword, cutting hulk is not a feat, otherwise heimdalls sword cut mangog so thats a feat?

youre trying to say a uru sword cutting mangog means mangog was weakened but then youre trying to say a featless steel sword cutting world breaker hulk is a super powerful sword because it cut hulk? mental gymnastics dont work in debates, man.

As stated by Tony, Thors strength alone wasn't enough. Thor together with a weapon doesn't hit as hard as Hulk with just his fists.

Hulk has almost never even used a sword lol, what a stupid question.

Yes he did, he literally stomped a city

and i said ALMOST broke a continent, the key word being almost, if he actually broke it he would have killed millions of people there.

That's actually absolute nonsense, take something even as simple as bullets who both produce shockwaves and can cause environmental damage.

Again all of this nonsense from you is debunked with this

thor while unworthy, weaker, sad and reluctant almost broke clean through a bunker that hulk couldnt scratch until thor weakened it first. no he didnt almost break a continent, he was merely cracking the eastern seaboard with his gamma radiating footsteps.

no bullets dont produce shockwaves, no they do not cause environmental damage. they damage whatever they strike.

terraxs axe emits energy, regardless being strong and having a sharp weapon does not mean you are going to cut through an entire planet or country in one swipe, unless you have some method of acceleration or flight whereby you can move yourself forward without needing to move your arms or legs to do so. unworthy thor doesnt have superspeed and he doesnt have flight, at least not the flight someone like superman has. thus he would only be able to cut through like 5-10 feet of distance in one swipe.

No Caption Provided

Yes Uru metal and as we saw with Thors latest comic those can still break like glass. That's because Heimdall went for a stab and it wasn't to his tail, while Thor was aiming to cut it clean off. It's ironic an imbecile like you calls for mental gymnastics.

Axe failed to cut Powerman, Chulk, a bunker and barely cut Apoc initially.

Apoc armor is not indestructible by any means, even regular Mljonir has blown a hole through Apocs chest and killed him.

I don't need to prove a negative, what you need to prove to me is cutting weapons failling to cut Gorr or Onslaught, until then they are featless.

Ah, then that makes things a lot easier. world breaker hulk got killed by red she hulks steel sword.

the axe cut through the bunker and cut apocalypses celestial armor in addition to others mentioned before.

10 good showings supersede and override 2 bad showings.

no, in thors latest comic the hammers broke because they weren't pure uru, stated and confirmed on panel.

heimdall cut mangog and thor cut mangog, they have weapons made out of the same stuff.

saying mangog is weak because heimdall cut him is mental gymnastics because heimdalls sword is made out of the same stuff as thors hammer.

And then failed to properly cut through 4 other things.

10 good showings supersede 2 bad ones. consistency rules.

Logically he shouldn't be, but hey what can you do i guess Aarons characters are just written as weaker than Paks are i mean Mangog dies to the Sun, Mljonir melts in it, Thor almost dies to falling on sharp rocks, gets almost drowned in poisoned water, almost dies to the cold, etc...

thors durability isnt relevant here, what is relevant is his axe which we know will take him to thanos easily, and then he could pass thanos depending on whether thanos has shields on.

Yea except we average out the consistency while you try to ignore those other showings, so that's not how consistency works.

And Janjborn is not above Hulks power output, at least not in Thors hands which was clearly shown and underlined in a comic where Thor failed to get through the bunker that Hulk one-shot through. I love how the writers built up to that moment and made a clear difference between Hulk and Thors strength by having Hulk one up Thor.

I am looking forward to many more examples of that especially when Hulk fights the Avengers again, although i gotta admit it's not as impressive as it used to be seeing as even She Hulk can one up Thor nowadays.

lol, there is no way to "average" showings. if a weapon busts a planet then fails to bust a city, explain how you "average" this? its impossible. we go by consistency which means we go by where a characters generally portrayed at. regardless if youre saying we "average things out" he still easily clears up to thanos. i mean the fact that he cut destroyer armor and galactus, even when averaged out, means hes clearing everyone below thanos easily.

yea this one upping stuff doesnt really make sense they just had thor take down the most powerful juggernaut ever and the hulk being used in this thread was stomped by a much weaker juggernaut and couldnt draw blood from him. this is also the part where youve conceded because you already brought up thor nearly dying from sharp rocks and his hammers breaking on juggernaut. so you cant pick and choose snippets of a comic to use as anti feats but then when the comic shows good feats act like they never happened. either the comics feats are valid or they arent.

thors durability doesnt matter at all, the axe has obviously been shown time and time again to be capable of easily taking down people in this thread below thanos and i can guarantee you if thanos was going up against it they would have him use his shields or armor to block it rather than tanking it directly on his person which he cant really do. just like they did with apoc.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

No it doesn't, show me where they used Jarnbjorn as a concept for it, it also looks like Stormbreaker having an axe on one side and a hammer on the other, while Jarnbjorn is just an axe.

Umm no... the design is based off ultimate thors hammer

why are you debating on the axe if you arent aware of where it comes from, what its made of, what it can do, etc? i mean you commented pretty early on saying it "stops in the early rounds", yet you werent aware of half of its feats nor did you provide any good piercing resistance feats from any of the characters below thanos showing they can resist it

they obviously used jarnbjorn as a concept for it. was beta ray bills hammer ever used to take out super powered threats? no. was jarnbjorn (the axe being used in this thread) used to take out super powered threats? yes it was. theres a reason they used jarnbjorn to take exitar out instead of using mjolnir or stormbreaker or any other weapon. same concept. different name, and design from ultimate thors hammer.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick:

Umm yeah you put up old scans from the 70s where his armor doesnt even look the same.

Prove apocalypse was wearing celestial armour in those scans. Nothing shows, states nor implies hes wearing celestial armour there.

It does mean apocalypses armor is as durable as exitars armor. which is all that matters here. and they didn't even damage his armor there.

It's the same armor, or prove that it isn't.

You cant ask me to prove a negative, you need to prove to me that Apoc has different armors there.

So apoc is durable as Exitar... So Cyclops can blow apart Exitar by your logic.

no, he obviously had a device on his arm which is what he used to block the strike from thor, that device was what absorbed the impact. no, theres 10 very impressive showings vs 3 bad/average ones, unfortunately you cant ignore feats just because you dont like them. we go by consistency and take all feats into account.

No.

where was it stated to be primary adamantium?

umm no it was world breaker hulk, red she hulk nearly killed him.

umm the weapon wasnt stated. its ironic how you start talking about we have no idea what the sword was or where rsh got it, yet with heimdalls sword you try arguing its somehow "weak" even though its confirmed to be uru and is superior to every weapon thats cut everyone below thanos in this gauntlet. there is no rule that steel cant cut hulk, no, you need to show feats from the sword, cutting hulk is not a feat, otherwise heimdalls sword cut mangog so thats a feat?

youre trying to say a uru sword cutting mangog means mangog was weakened but then youre trying to say a featless steel sword cutting world breaker hulk is a super powerful sword because it cut hulk? mental gymnastics dont work in debates, man.

Where was it stated to be secondary adamantium? You are the one that made the claim that it's secondary, now show me where you got that from?

It wasn't WBH, he didn't go into WBH until several pages later he actually made this quite clear. And RSH didn't nearly kill him lol, she slashed his back and he healed instantly from it. He survived much worse wounds from Skaar let alone a cut on the back, i know such a cut would cripple maybe even kill Thor, but Hulk isn't Thor.

So you have no idea what it is, good.

Mangog got killed by the Sun lol.

thor while unworthy, weaker, sad and reluctant almost broke clean through a bunker that hulk couldnt scratch until thor weakened it first. no he didnt almost break a continent, he was merely cracking the eastern seaboard with his gamma radiating footsteps.

no bullets dont produce shockwaves, no they do not cause environmental damage. they damage whatever they strike.

terraxs axe emits energy, regardless being strong and having a sharp weapon does not mean you are going to cut through an entire planet or country in one swipe, unless you have some method of acceleration or flight whereby you can move yourself forward without needing to move your arms or legs to do so. unworthy thor doesnt have superspeed and he doesnt have flight, at least not the flight someone like superman has. thus he would only be able to cut through like 5-10 feet of distance in one swipe.

Being Uwnorthy doesn't decrees your stats, he wasn't weakened by anything where was he weakened? Being sad and reluctant didn't stop him from trying to get through the bunker, the same way that Hulk/Banner was shown not wanting to do the same thing but was forced to, he even collapsed back to being dead seconds after he went through the bunker so he was actually weakened unlike Thor.

Yes they do

No Caption Provided

they also cause environmental damage based on the size of the bullet or the environment they are shot at.

Terrax axe didn't emit any energy in that scan. He just cut clean through the planet.

Ah, then that makes things a lot easier. world breaker hulk got killed by red she hulks steel sword.

the axe cut through the bunker and cut apocalypses celestial armor in addition to others mentioned before.

10 good showings supersede and override 2 bad showings.

no, in thors latest comic the hammers broke because they weren't pure uru, stated and confirmed on panel.

heimdall cut mangog and thor cut mangog, they have weapons made out of the same stuff.

saying mangog is weak because heimdall cut him is mental gymnastics because heimdalls sword is made out of the same stuff as thors hammer.

Where did WBH die there? Are you so retarded you actually literally make up stuff as you go? Where was it shown to be a steel sword?

Except the axe never cut through the bunker, it failed to, even Tony knew it would since Thor isn't strong enough to do it.

6 average showings and 4 bad ones

They still Uru though.

No Mangog is weak because he got hurt so bad by female Thor and because he died to being inside the Sun lol.

10 good showings supersede 2 bad ones. consistency rules.

6 average showings and 4 bad ones.

thors durability isnt relevant here, what is relevant is his axe which we know will take him to thanos easily, and then he could pass thanos depending on whether thanos has shields on.

Except it can't get him anywhere near Thanos.

lol, there is no way to "average" showings. if a weapon busts a planet then fails to bust a city, explain how you "average" this? its impossible. we go by consistency which means we go by where a characters generally portrayed at. regardless if youre saying we "average things out" he still easily clears up to thanos. i mean the fact that he cut destroyer armor and galactus, even when averaged out, means hes clearing everyone below thanos easily.

yea this one upping stuff doesnt really make sense they just had thor take down the most powerful juggernaut ever and the hulk being used in this thread was stomped by a much weaker juggernaut and couldnt draw blood from him. this is also the part where youve conceded because you already brought up thor nearly dying from sharp rocks and his hammers breaking on juggernaut. so you cant pick and choose snippets of a comic to use as anti feats but then when the comic shows good feats act like they never happened. either the comics feats are valid or they arent.

thors durability doesnt matter at all, the axe has obviously been shown time and time again to be capable of easily taking down people in this thread below thanos and i can guarantee you if thanos was going up against it they would have him use his shields or armor to block it rather than tanking it directly on his person which he cant really do. just like they did with apoc.

Of course there is. You are just too dumb to do it.

That was not the most powerful Juggernaut ever, that wasn't even close to 8 day Juggernaut or Trion Juggernaut and Thor didn't take him down he barely escaped from him all he did was break a tooth from him. Both feats are valid the problem is you overwank the good one, Thor both almost died to falling on rocks and also chipped a tooth of Juggernaut, so? This same Juggernat btw lost a fight to Colossus who BFR'd him, lost a fight to Deadpool who beat him with a cement truck and lost a fight to a bunch of C-list Avengers, so nowhere near as the most powerful juggernaut.

Nope.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

Umm no... the design is based off ultimate thors hammer

why are you debating on the axe if you arent aware of where it comes from, what its made of, what it can do, etc? i mean you commented pretty early on saying it "stops in the early rounds", yet you werent aware of half of its feats nor did you provide any good piercing resistance feats from any of the characters below thanos showing they can resist it

they obviously used jarnbjorn as a concept for it. was beta ray bills hammer ever used to take out super powered threats? no. was jarnbjorn (the axe being used in this thread) used to take out super powered threats? yes it was. theres a reason they used jarnbjorn to take exitar out instead of using mjolnir or stormbreaker or any other weapon. same concept. different name, and design from ultimate thors hammer.

So it's not Jarnbjorn then.

The axe stops very early on in the thread.

Janbjorn wasn't used in any way in the making of Stormbreaker.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:

It's the same armor, or prove that it isn't.

You cant ask me to prove a negative, you need to prove to me that Apoc has different armors there.

So apoc is durable as Exitar... So Cyclops can blow apart Exitar by your logic.

Apocalypse had celestial armor in the fight with thor. He doesn't magically create this armor out of thin air. its a valuable rare armor. apoc having in his thor fight doesnt mean he had it 30 years ago, and doesnt mean he has it now either. he never had celestial armor apart from the thor fight.

Being Uwnorthy doesn't decrees your stats, he wasn't weakened by anything where was he weakened? Being sad and reluctant didn't stop him from trying to get through the bunker, the same way that Hulk/Banner was shown not wanting to do the same thing but was forced to, he even collapsed back to being dead seconds after he went through the bunker so he was actually weakened unlike Thor.

it does. note thors increase in power in his juggernaut fight due to being the god of thunder again.

Yes they do

they also cause environmental damage based on the size of the bullet or the environment they are shot at.

Terrax axe didn't emit any energy in that scan. He just cut clean through the planet.

yeah tell me how this works, how did he cut through a planet? was his axe as large as a planet? no, the axe has the power cosmic in it and has energy projection, he didnt cut through the planet with a physical blow.

6 average showings and 4 bad ones.

10 impressive showings vs 2 bad ones. already debunked you on this one, if you think cutting galactus is an average showing that simply means you dont understand the power level he is at. in addition, whether you think galactus is strong, weak, average, or anything else, still doesnt change the fact that hes far above everyone in the gauntlet below thanos. i mean you can call it average, but that "average" is still much more powerful than everyone in the gauntlet

Except it can't get him anywhere near Thanos.

its already cut mangogs tail off, who is more durable than thanos. and this was the strongest version of mangog as well. weaker versions of mangog were still stronger than thanos.

Of course there is. You are just too dumb to do it.

That was not the most powerful Juggernaut ever, that wasn't even close to 8 day Juggernaut or Trion Juggernaut and Thor didn't take him down he barely escaped from him all he did was break a tooth from him. Both feats are valid the problem is you overwank the good one, Thor both almost died to falling on rocks and also chipped a tooth of Juggernaut, so? This same Juggernat btw lost a fight to Colossus who BFR'd him, lost a fight to Deadpool who beat him with a cement truck and lost a fight to a bunch of C-list Avengers, so nowhere near as the most powerful juggernaut.

he bloodied juggernaut with a hammer swing from a hammer weaker than mjolnir. the hammer broke, but he still bloodied juggernaut, which was an amped juggernaut stronger than any other forms of juggernaut. unfortunately for your case thor dying to falling rocks doesnt help your case since he still has the power output to slaughter everyone here prior to thanos. this is not a fight, people are standing still while thor goes at them wielding a super powered axe. you dont have durability feats for anyone below thanos showing they can resist the axe.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick: Apocalypse had celestial armor in the fight with thor. He doesn't magically create this armor out of thin air. its a valuable rare armor. apoc having in his thor fight doesnt mean he had it 30 years ago, and doesnt mean he has it now either. he never had celestial armor apart from the thor fight.

Ok so prove he didn't have, show me a scan where he first got his armor. That's flat out false he has had Celestial armor many times outside of his fight with Thor this was blatantly referenced many times.

it does. note thors increase in power in his juggernaut fight due to being the god of thunder again.

No it doesn't. What does increase exactly? All his stats are still the same he just got a hammer.

yeah tell me how this works, how did he cut through a planet? was his axe as large as a planet? no, the axe has the power cosmic in it and has energy projection, he didnt cut through the planet with a physical blow.

Except he did, because there was no power cosmic or energy shown anywhere.

10 impressive showings vs 2 bad ones. already debunked you on this one, if you think cutting galactus is an average showing that simply means you dont understand the power level he is at. in addition, whether you think galactus is strong, weak, average, or anything else, still doesnt change the fact that hes far above everyone in the gauntlet below thanos. i mean you can call it average, but that "average" is still much more powerful than everyone in the gauntlet

6 average vs 4 bad ones. Also you still havent' shown me where Thor cut Galactus? When did this happen?

its already cut mangogs tail off, who is more durable than thanos. and this was the strongest version of mangog as well. weaker versions of mangog were still stronger than thanos.

Mangog is not more durable than Thanos lol. Mangog died to the Sun. This was actually the weakest version of Mangog by far, everyone knows this, Aaron writes everyone as being weaker than they should be Thor, Mangog, Odin, Juggernaut, etc... Mangog was actually a servant of a Thanos close at one point(not even the real Thanos) and was scared shitless of him lol.

he bloodied juggernaut with a hammer swing from a hammer weaker than mjolnir. the hammer broke, but he still bloodied juggernaut, which was an amped juggernaut stronger than any other forms of juggernaut. unfortunately for your case thor dying to falling rocks doesnt help your case since he still has the power output to slaughter everyone here prior to thanos. this is not a fight, people are standing still while thor goes at them wielding a super powered axe. you dont have durability feats for anyone below thanos showing they can resist the axe.

Yea the same Juggernaut lost to a cement truck so i am not impressed. Yea the same axe that failed to cut Cho Hulk lol.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: you need to show me apocalypse having celestial armor in the scans you showed. we dont assume he has celestial armor in his 60 year history all just because you claim so or because you want to lowball his armor. if we have thor wielding a suit of uru armor today that doesnt mean his armor that broke 40 years ago was the same uru armor, that is just common sense. the burden of proof is on you to prove that apocalypse in your 40 year old scans had the same type of armor that he was wearing in his fight with thor.

actually there was you can see the energy waves shattering the planet apart. and you havent done research on the power cosmic it is an energy source you dont really visibly see it. we know terraxs axe uses the power cosmic and is composed of it so it isn't a plain old metal axe that physically just cuts things.

if cutting mangog or cutting destroyer fall under 'average showings' then that only means failing to cut hulk is even a worse showing than we previosly thought considering the massive difference with characters like mangog and hulk

wait quick question though, youre saying cutting the destroyer and cutting mangogs tail off are average showings? it sounds like youve seen a weapon that can do better or has done better? so how about you show all of us which weapons out there in marvel have cut mangogs tail off or cut the destroyer armor? got anything for that? cutting gorr onslaught mangog, thors arm and galactus is supposedly average. then show a weapon that has done the same and show which weapons have done better? if those showings are average you should be able to tell us which weapons have done the same or better?

you're clinging to your one low showing with the chulk instance when the fact is, we go by consistency, not mental gymnastics, if a weapon has 10 good showings and one bad showing, we go by the more consistent showings.

nope that mangog tore apart the destroyer armor and no sold janes strongest attacks.

show me thanos tanking star busting bombs with no damage. ah, good to know mind controlling a character means your stronger or tougher than them. lol.

no, juggernaut never got hurt by a cement truck and that wasnt the amped juggernaut we saw fight thor. yeah you werent impressed by an axe cutting the destroyer armor either, you already made it clear your reading fan fiction articles where cutting the destroyer or cutting mangogs tail off is an average everyday occurence. the problem is we are still going by consistency, we are still going by what happened on panel, and we are still going by what occurred in 616. so you can be as impressed or unimpressed as you please, it wont change the fact that the axe has cut beings massively tougher than thanos. i dont see the issue with it considering theyve even done the same with mcu now, but if you really think there is a big issue with his axe cutting something like the destroyer or onslaught or whatever i am sure there is some way you can voice your concerns to marvel. i dont really care if you agree with the feats or not though, what I do personally is look at all the showings for a given character or weapon, then look at which showings were the most consistent, etc. there was no plot benefit to having thor stab the destroyer armor or celestial armor, otoh there was a big plot benefit in having chulk resist it. based on actual feats between characters we know chulk isnt anywhere near someone like mangog and we also know the story was written by a writer who wanted hulk to be at universal levels. and the character was on his way out so he didnt have as much pressure to justify or rationalize the feat.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick: Apocalypse had celestial armor in the fight with thor. He doesn't magically create this armor out of thin air. its a valuable rare armor. apoc having in his thor fight doesnt mean he had it 30 years ago, and doesnt mean he has it now either. he never had celestial armor apart from the thor fight.

Ok so prove he didn't have, show me a scan where he first got his armor. That's flat out false he has had Celestial armor many times outside of his fight with Thor this was blatantly referenced many times.

No it doesn't. What does increase exactly? All his stats are still the same he just got a hammer.

Except he did, because there was no power cosmic or energy shown anywhere.

6 average vs 4 bad ones. Also you still havent' shown me where Thor cut Galactus? When did this happen?

Mangog is not more durable than Thanos lol. Mangog died to the Sun. This was actually the weakest version of Mangog by far, everyone knows this, Aaron writes everyone as being weaker than they should be Thor, Mangog, Odin, Juggernaut, etc... Mangog was actually a servant of a Thanos close at one point(not even the real Thanos) and was scared shitless of him lol.

Yea the same Juggernaut lost to a cement truck so i am not impressed. Yea the same axe that failed to cut Cho Hulk lol.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick: Thanos doesn't have shields,everyone is forced to tank it with their flesh.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Duriel

@guccibrick said:
@del_torro said:

@Duriel: there is literally no panel showing Thor attacking multiple times, or them saying that Thor is attacking the bunker repeatedly.

Thor attacks once, while saying forgive me (showing he's conflicted and doesn't want to actually hurt them, proven by him allowing them to escape). He attacks once and destroys a mountain and dents the bunker. And then he stops. You say he didn't crack or damage anything, who do you think made that huge dent in the bunker wall?

There's nothing to prove he couldn't have gotten in with a second blow.

i forgot the additional context you brought up here, with him saying forgive me and all of that. those are good points and they only further cement what happened there. hulk was in an angered rampage and just stampeded through the bunker (after thor already weakened it) while thor was basically holding back and not even sure what he wanted to do. i dont see why people bring up that feat, all it shows is hulk couldnt break something until thor basically almost broke it with one swing of his axe.

False. Show me where Hulk was angered? We don't even see him say any word or show any emotion, he was in his weakened state and as soon as he went through the bunker and 2-shot the Thing and destroyed a bunch of Avengers robots he collapsed dead back again, so Thor can't even outpreform a half dead Hulk. Thor on the other hand did not hold back against a bunker wall because that's absolutely silly to even suggest and couldn't break through it because he wasn't STRONG enough, the comic made sure to showcase that. They bring it up for the reasons i mentioned also Hulk one-shot through it, Thor was the one that couldn't break through it, get your facts straight. Hulk is stronger than Thor and nowadays is even more powerful and hits harder than him, since Marvel realizes this and Thor in Aarons hands is a weakling.

I hope you stick around for Hulk vs Avengers part 2, where Hulk kicks Thors ass i am gonna love to see your excuses there.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: Jarnjborn has also cutted Thor's arm, Exitar, Destroyer and Mangog and I am sure Thor's arm, Exitar, Destroyer and Mangog>>>Stark's bunker and Cho Hulk's durabilty.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Clears. Celestials>>>Everyone in the gauntlet

That's not how this works. The enchantment was specially made to cut through Celestial armor it had no effect on increasing Janjborns overall cutting ability on anything else.

That's like saying a spear made of Krypton can kill Superman therefore it can also kill Colossus because Superman > Colossus.

Ok, can you show me the scans which show that The enchantment was specially made to cut through Celestial armor?

No Caption Provided

ILY

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: Jarnjborn has also cutted Thor's arm, Exitar, Destroyer and Mangog and I am sure Thor's arm, Exitar, Destroyer and Mangog>>>Stark's bunker and Cho Hulk's durabilty.

Yes i already mentioned this in my first post here(check out post #9), this is why i said the axe is inconsistent. Also cutting Exitar was what it was later specifically designed to do, so it's not really a good example, it's like a Krypton sword cutting through Superman but failing to cut Colossus, it doesn't mean Colossus is more durable to cutting than Superman.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ew, for those who can't withstand the strike having a massive gash into their shoulder. Yuck.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Yes i already mentioned this in my first post here(check out post #9), this is why i said the axe is inconsistent. Also cutting Exitar was what it was later specifically designed to do, so it's not really a good example, it's like a Krypton sword cutting through Superman but failing to cut Colossus, it doesn't mean Colossus is more durable to cutting than Superman.

Thor has consistently performed better feats with Jarnbjorn, so it isn't inconsistent

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Thor has consistently performed better feats with Jarnbjorn, so it isn't inconsistent

Failed to cut Powerman, failed to cut Chulk, failed to cut through a bunker, giving only a superficial wound to Apoc prior to the enchantment, etc...

4 bad showings vs like 6 good/average showings, still makes the thing inconsistent. If it was only 1 maybe 2 bad showings and like 5-6 good showings i could see your point but like this it's too close to ignore.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By GucciBrick

@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Failed to cut Powerman, failed to cut Chulk, failed to cut through a bunker, giving only a superficial wound to Apoc prior to the enchantment, etc...

4 bad showings vs like 6 good/average showings, still makes the thing inconsistent. If it was only 1 maybe 2 bad showings and like 5-6 good showings i could see your point but like this it's too close to ignore.

Lets shut this down.

Regarding the enchantment, yes the (second) enchantment when thor enchanted it using odins spell, was an enchantment to allow it to cleave through and destroy celestial armor/technology.

However prior to that, it was already a pure uru metal axe enchanted to be indestructible. Supposedly even more indestructible than mjolnir.

The second enchantment was meant for celestials, but either due to the axes own original cutting power or the enchantment increasing its power, the axe has cut pretty much every thing its came across.

I'll list everything out here.

1. Cut into thors chest when thrown by apocalypse (before enchantment)

2. Cut thors arm off when wielded by malekith (separate instance, and after enchantment)

3. Cut into mangogs flesh multiple times, later in the same arc cut mangogs entire tail off

4. chopped onslaughts horn off (show me onslaught being cut by other piercing weapons)

5. cut into apocalypses indestructible celestial armor (before enchantment)

6. cut into the destroyer armour

7. cut gorr

8. cut galactus when wielded by thors grand daughter

9. (written by pak) when wielded by a weakened thor on sakaar, a swing from the axe completely broke into pieces a shadowforge metal blade chulk was wielding. the same type of metal has nearly decapitated/chopped limbs off world breaker hulk, and has also tanked adamantium bullets and withstood a strike from ares' enchanted axe

In the end of the fight, it was shown that thor could have killed dark chulk with one blow from the axe, hence chulk had to save himself in the end of the fight

10. with one swing from a sad and reluctant thor, the axe nearly chopped through tony starks entire nuclear bunker (10 feet+ thick, built to withstand strikes from hulk level beings)

11. (written by bendis) when thor swung the axe at powerman, powerman blocked it with his metal arm and absorbed the impact of the axe hit. we don't know what metal his armor was made out of. we do know it was some type of metal, it was tough enough to withstand a strike from jarnbjorn, either way it was resilient enough to absorb the impact of thors strike

12. (written by pak), in the later issues with chulk, the dark chulk completely no sold lightning enhanced jarnbjorn strikes from unworthy thor without even a single scratch on his person

Then there's also feats from other pure uru weapons like heimdalls sword and the odinsword. Heimdalls sword has stabbed into mangog. The odinsword has repeatedly chopped limbs off of a bunch of celestials. And the odinsword has also killed Cul (odins brother), in the same arc where cul tore apart captain america's shield using pure physical strength.

And there's obviously the post enchantment feats where it chopped through and killed exitar, chopped through and killed another celestial, and chopped through apocalypses celestial armor.

this is the part where you concede. 10 very impressive showings, 1 questionable showing from a writer who doesn't care about previously established power levels, and then 1 low showing from a writer who has publicly admitted to being very biased in favour of hulk.

10-1-1. I think i'll go with the 10 consistent showings instead of attempting to take the one lowest showing as the standard. After all if we are using the lowest showing as the standard then logically we would need to use every characters lowest showing in this gauntlet. when it comes to their durability level. So whether you're a low showing kind of guy, average showing kind of guy, or a high showing kind of guy, the axe would still slaughter through everyone up to odin and galactus. thanos can't use his forcefields or armor which he needs for attacks/weapons like this. And this isn't a battle this is a case where people are standing still allowing thor to take uninhibited strikes at them with his axe. I don't see what the big deal is, it's the weapon doing the work here, you could hand over this axe to pretty much any character and it would still clear through thanos here.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GucciBrick

@duriel said:

False. Show me where Hulk was angered? We don't even see him say any word or show any emotion, he was in his weakened state and as soon as he went through the bunker and 2-shot the Thing and destroyed a bunch of Avengers robots he collapsed dead back again, so Thor can't even outpreform a half dead Hulk. Thor on the other hand did not hold back against a bunker wall because that's absolutely silly to even suggest and couldn't break through it because he wasn't STRONG enough, the comic made sure to showcase that. They bring it up for the reasons i mentioned also Hulk one-shot through it, Thor was the one that couldn't break through it, get your facts straight. Hulk is stronger than Thor and nowadays is even more powerful and hits harder than him, since Marvel realizes this and Thor in Aarons hands is a weakling.

I hope you stick around for Hulk vs Avengers part 2, where Hulk kicks Thors ass i am gonna love to see your excuses there.

Prove he was weakened, your word is not proof. show where on panel it said he was weakened. "He didn't show proper emotion" isn't an excuse.

Hulk couldn't scratch the bunker until thor chopped through the entire thing with his axe so that ain't a feat for hulk bruh. Nah hulk ain't really stronger than thor, never really has been, and no way in hell is he more powerful lol. hulks strength dont even matter, he dont have the toughness or resilience to withstand this axe. being strong has nothing to do with how well you can take a hit. hulk 'one shot it' after thor chopped through 75% of it. And lets see how that goes. current thor can be hurt by pretty much anything so it doesn't really matter since thor back during indestructible hulk for example was already shown as a lot tougher than hulk. technically hulk going up against the avengers would be a low showing considering how weak the avengers team currently is. So if he struggles that would be a poor showing.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Duriel

@guccibrick said:
@duriel said:

Prove he was weakened, your word is not proof. show where on panel it said he was weakened. "He didn't show proper emotion" isn't an excuse.

Hulk couldn't scratch the bunker until thor chopped through the entire thing with his axe so that ain't a feat for hulk bruh. Nah hulk ain't really stronger than thor, never really has been, and no way in hell is he more powerful lol. hulks strength dont even matter, he dont have the toughness or resilience to withstand this axe. being strong has nothing to do with how well you can take a hit. hulk 'one shot it' after thor chopped through 75% of it. And lets see how that goes. current thor can be hurt by pretty much anything so it doesn't really matter since thor back during indestructible hulk for example was already shown as a lot tougher than hulk. technically hulk going up against the avengers would be a low showing considering how weak the avengers team currently is. So if he struggles that would be a poor showing.

Prove he wasnt weakened, since he collapsed dead right after. He didn't show any emotions so you have no idea if he is angry sorry know you are willfully dumb but in order for us to know someones emotion(anger) we need to see it.

Hulk never even touched the bunker beforehand and the first time he did he one-shot through it, while Thor could only break the rocks and not even touch the shielding as Tony confirmed since he wasn't strong enough, they needed someone stronger, which is the reason Captain America went and asked Banner to give him the Hulk. HAHAHAHAHA, the mental gymnastics of saying Hulk fighting all the Avengers is a low showing, you are right Thor is pathetic and anyone else is pretty weak for Hulk nowadays whose much stronger than any of them even combined, you are right the Avengers are weak. What a magnificent self own.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Duriel

@guccibrick said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Lets shut this down.

Regarding the enchantment, yes the (second) enchantment when thor enchanted it using odins spell, was an enchantment to allow it to cleave through and destroy celestial armor/technology.

However prior to that, it was already a pure uru metal axe enchanted to be indestructible. Supposedly even more indestructible than mjolnir.

The second enchantment was meant for celestials, but either due to the axes own original cutting power or the enchantment increasing its power, the axe has cut pretty much every thing its came across.

2. Cut thors arm off when wielded by malekith (separate instance, and after enchantment)

3. Cut into mangogs flesh multiple times, later in the same arc cut mangogs entire tail off

4. chopped onslaughts horn off (show me onslaught being cut by other piercing weapons)

7. cut gorr

9. (written by pak) when wielded by a weakened thor on sakaar, a swing from the axe completely broke into pieces a shadowforge metal blade chulk was wielding. the same type of metal has nearly decapitated/chopped limbs off world breaker hulk, and has also tanked adamantium bullets and withstood a strike from ares' enchanted axe

In the end of the fight, it was shown that thor could have killed dark chulk with one blow from the axe, hence chulk had to save himself in the end of the fight

10. with one swing from a sad and reluctant thor, the axe nearly chopped through tony starks entire nuclear bunker (10 feet+ thick, built to withstand strikes from hulk level beings)

11. (written by bendis) when thor swung the axe at powerman, powerman blocked it with his metal arm and absorbed the impact of the axe hit. we don't know what metal his armor was made out of. we do know it was some type of metal, it was tough enough to withstand a strike from jarnbjorn, either way it was resilient enough to absorb the impact of thors strike

12. (written by pak), in the later issues with chulk, the dark chulk completely no sold lightning enhanced jarnbjorn strikes from unworthy thor without even a single scratch on his person

Then there's also feats from other pure uru weapons like heimdalls sword and the odinsword. Heimdalls sword has stabbed into mangog. The odinsword has repeatedly chopped limbs off of a bunch of celestials. And the odinsword has also killed Cul (odins brother), in the same arc where cul tore apart captain america's shield using pure physical strength.

And there's obviously the post enchantment feats where it chopped through and killed exitar, chopped through and killed another celestial, and chopped through apocalypses celestial armor.

this is the part where you concede. 10 very impressive showings, 1 questionable showing from a writer who doesn't care about previously established power levels, and then 1 low showing from a writer who has publicly admitted to being very biased in favour of hulk.

10-1-1. I think i'll go with the 10 consistent showings instead of attempting to take the one lowest showing as the standard. After all if we are using the lowest showing as the standard then logically we would need to use every characters lowest showing in this gauntlet. when it comes to their durability level. So whether you're a low showing kind of guy, average showing kind of guy, or a high showing kind of guy, the axe would still slaughter through everyone up to odin and galactus. thanos can't use his forcefields or armor which he needs for attacks/weapons like this. And this isn't a battle this is a case where people are standing still allowing thor to take uninhibited strikes at them with his axe. I don't see what the big deal is, it's the weapon doing the work here, you could hand over this axe to pretty much any character and it would still clear through thanos here.

Let me curbstomp you again.

1, Plenty of things have cut Thor, so it's nothing special, next

2. Plenty of things have cut Thor, so it's nothing special, next

3. Aarons Mangog is pathetica weak even Heimdals sword cut him, next

4. Onslaught is featless in regards to getting cut, next

5. Cut only skin deep, which is not impressive as Angel, Cyclops, etc.. have damage Apoc armor before, next

6. Cut into it's weak parts and even All mothers featless sword cut into its face. Mangog also chewed Destroyer with his teeth, notshing special, next

7. Gorr is featless in cutting department, next

8. When did this happen? I don't see a cut? next

9. Both Cho and Thor where weakened so a bad excuse there, nothing says Chos weapon was a shadowforge blade it's just a regular metal weapon. The blade that cut Green Scar(not WBH) was also of unknow origin and it never came close to cutting of his limbs or anything it just cut into his back which healed literally instantly because unlike Thor Hulk can't can't die to such wounds, he can't even die from decapitation.

We already seen that the axe can't cut Cho, so no he couldn't. next

10. Thor couldn't even scratch the shielding of the bunker and Tony confirmed that Thor himself can't do it, that's why they brought in a half dead Hulk, who one-shot through it. next

11. Thor failed to cut Powerman there, next

12. Yea Chulk absolutely fodderized Thor there and Thor couldnt' even scratch him.

So like i said a bunch of average showings and 4 bad ones.

If you are eager for me curmbstomping your retarded self some more, be sure to tag me.

The axe stops very early one, cause the axe isn't that impressive and Thors physical strength is pathetic so he can't cut through most things here.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GucciBrick

@duriel said:
@guccibrick said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Lets shut this down.

7. cut gorr

5. Cut only skin deep, which is not impressive as Angel, Cyclops, etc.. have damage Apoc armor before, next

6. Cut into it's weak parts and even All mothers featless sword cut into its face. Mangog also chewed Destroyer with his teeth, notshing special, next

9. Both Cho and Thor where weakened so a bad excuse there, nothing says Chos weapon was a shadowforge blade it's just a regular metal weapon. The blade that cut Green Scar(not WBH) was also of unknow origin and it never came close to cutting of his limbs or anything it just cut into his back which healed literally instantly because unlike Thor Hulk can't can't die to such wounds, he can't even die from decapitation.

10. Thor couldn't even scratch the shielding of the bunker and Tony confirmed that Thor himself can't do it, that's why they brought in a half dead Hulk, who one-shot through it. next

12. Yea Chulk absolutely fodderized Thor there and Thor couldnt' even scratch him.

If you are eager for me curmbstomping your retarded self some more, be sure to tag me.

1. Every character cut by the axe above has massively superior piercing resistance to anyone in this gauntlet besides odin and galactus. And mangog and thor also handled wolverines claws better than any of the marvel characters here, so actually cutting their arm and tail off is a very good feat considering their durability level.

heimdalls sword is pure enchanted uru, same stuff as thors weapons. if you havent researched the sword you probably shouldnt be claiming its a low showing for it to cut mangog.

most recent mangog was the strongest version ever and it broke apart the destroyer armor and was immune to star destroying bombs.

show me anyone else cutting celestial armor, show me anyone else cutting gorr, show me anyone else cutting onslaught. you do realize apocalypse is an x men villain and wolverine was present when thor killed exitar? how come wolverine cant cut through apocalypses celestial armor?

you need to show piercing resistance feats for the characters here.

they do not have piercing resistance feats, hence they cannot withstand the axe.

then world breaker hulk got cut by a featless unknown blade, either way the axe still easily clears through thanos here. nobody cares if you have an issue with the axes power level buddy. cant change feats.

thor cut through more than half of the bunker hence he did the majority of the work. hulk couldnt scratch it until thor nearly chopped through it.

its 10-1-1 in favor of the axe easily clearing through thanos so your argument is moot. and the axe didnt cut dark chulk in the later issue because it was being used/treated as a blunt weapon. chulk already got nearly killed by weaker piercing attacks and the other characters here have no notable piercing resistance feats.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Duriel

@guccibrick said:
@duriel said:
@guccibrick said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@duriel said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Lets shut this down.

7. cut gorr

1. Every character cut by the axe above has massively superior piercing resistance to anyone in this gauntlet besides odin and galactus. And mangog and thor also handled wolverines claws better than any of the marvel characters here, so actually cutting their arm and tail off is a very good feat considering their durability level.

heimdalls sword is pure enchanted uru, same stuff as thors weapons. if you havent researched the sword you probably shouldnt be claiming its a low showing for it to cut mangog.

most recent mangog was the strongest version ever and it broke apart the destroyer armor and was immune to star destroying bombs.

show me anyone else cutting celestial armor, show me anyone else cutting gorr, show me anyone else cutting onslaught.

you need to show piercing resistance feats for the characters here.

they do not have piercing resistance feats, hence they cannot withstand the axe.

then world breaker hulk got cut by a featless unknown blade, either way the axe still easily clears through thanos here. nobody cares if you have an issue with the axes power level buddy. cant change feats.

thor cut through more than half of the bunker hence he did the majority of the work. hulk couldnt scratch it until thor nearly chopped through it.

its 10-1-1 in favor of the axe easily clearing through thanos so your argument is moot.

Most of the characters that axe cut are either featless or have been cut by weaker metal, the curbstomping continues.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: yet you have no examples of the characters being cut by weaker metal

nope, all mother failed to cut into the destroyer at all, she tried to stab it while its visor was open.

Lol if someones mouth is open and you stick a blade in there it doesnt mean you cut them. all mothers featless sword isnt relevant since it did nothing to the destroyer

wait.. you just made your arguments even easier to debunk

youre saying anytime thors axe cut something the characters it cut were weakened?

thats simple then. that means every character in this gauntlet is featless, because anytime they beat a character, the character they beat was weakened.

anytime they tanked attacks from a character or weapon, that character or weapon was weakened.

so it means all the characters here would be featless and the axe would still clear through the entire gauntlet, in that case.

again it doesnt matter if your a low showing, average showing, or high showing kind of guy. if we use the logic your using then the axe would clear through the entire gauntlet since nobody would have any feats

you havent researched the destroyer armor. its already confirmed per handbooks to be stronger than uru or adamantium.

mangog chewed up the armor because he was strong enough to do so.

your argument is like saying anytime my character loses they were just weakened or depleted. easy to debunk.

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: yet you have no examples of the characters being cut by weaker metal

nope, all mother failed to cut into the destroyer at all, she tried to stab it while its visor was open.

Lol if someones mouth is open and you stick a blade in there it doesnt mean you cut them. all mothers featless sword isnt relevant since it did nothing to the destroyer

wait.. you just made your arguments even easier to debunk

youre saying anytime thors axe cut something the characters it cut were weakened?

thats simple then. that means every character in this gauntlet is featless, because anytime they beat a character, the character they beat was weakened.

anytime they tanked attacks from a character or weapon, that character or weapon was weakened.

so it means all the characters here would be featless and the axe would still clear through the entire gauntlet, in that case.

again it doesnt matter if your a low showing, average showing, or high showing kind of guy. if we use the logic your using then the axe would clear through the entire gauntlet since nobody would have any feats

you havent researched the destroyer armor. its already confirmed per handbooks to be stronger than uru or adamantium.

mangog chewed up the armor because he was strong enough to do so.

your argument is like saying anytime my character loses they were just weakened or depleted. easy to debunk.

Most of the characters that axe cut are either featless or have been cut by weaker metal, the curbstomping continues.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By GucciBrick

@duriel: yet you can't show any of them getting cut by weaker metal

no half the characters on the list are immune to wolverines claws hence cutting them is actually impressive

destroyer armor, celestial armor, galactus, onslaught, mangog

all immune to cutting attacks from the strongest weapons in marvel yet thors axe cut all of them

ironically chulk is the only case where he got totally destroyed by weaker piercing attacks yet no sold lightning charged axe strikes from thor

so as i said we go by consistency sir

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: yet you can't show any of them getting cut by weaker metal

no half the characters on the list are immune to wolverines claws hence cutting them is actually impressive

destroyer armor, celestial armor, galactus, onslaught, mangog

all immune to cutting attacks from the strongest weapons in marvel yet thors axe cut all of them

ironically chulk is the only case where he got totally destroyed by weaker piercing attacks yet no sold lightning charged axe strikes from thor

so as i said we go by consistency sir

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: i already debunked all your claims here but it seems like you are worried about people seeing my debunk so you keep spamming/copy pasting the same posts. my post remains standing, you haven't responded to any of my claims rather you've tried to drown my post out by spamming the same thing. feel free to reach out if you have anything new to add or want to address any of my points.

post 73 already addressed any and all of your claims

Duriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duriel: i already debunked all your claims here but it seems like you are worried about people seeing my debunk so you keep spamming/copy pasting the same posts. my post remains standing, you haven't responded to any of my claims rather you've tried to drown my post out by spamming the same thing. feel free to reach out if you have anything new to add or want to address any of my points.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TonyStark6999

@duriel said:
@guccibrick said:

Yes, they did but those thing weren't weak and also Thor healed from them but he was unable to heal from Jarnjborn's attack,which indicates it is very powerful.

Still soloed the entire Asgard, although him soloing Asgard and stomping Odin was PIS

It took several Celestials to destroy the destroyer, so it's PIS.

Thor's arm>>Cho, Jarnjborn has consistently harmed beings powerful than Cho, so it's nothing but PIS

PIS part 2, Thor is easily Planetary level+ in strength, actually Thor didn't even needed Jarnjborn to destroy those bunkers and I am sure that Those bunkers dIdn't had Planetary level durabilty

PIS part 3, Thor himself would stomp Powerman

Thor has consistently matched Hulk in pure strength (Hulk is stronger than Cho), so him getting fodderized and unable to scratch Cho is PIS.
Jason Aaron has f***ed up the entire Asgard related stuff. For ex: Mjolnir getting destroyed in a sun even though it has absorbed/tanked Universal level of energies, Jane Thor harming Odin (who is Universe+/Multiversal at best), Mangog soloing Asgard even though Odin defeated him before and Destroyer getting destroyed by Mangog and it took the 4th Host of Celestials to completely Destroy it.