zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zenma

i'll say seta because he's really fast (has three levels of speed)

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zenma

this tread ended quick

UzumakiKazaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UzumakiKazaki

Seta, he was one of the strongest even kenshin had a hard time beating him Saito stands no chance

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zenma

UzumakiKazaki says:

"Seta, he was one of the strongest even kenshin had a hard time beating him Saito stands no chance"

agreed

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I say Saito, the guy survived an attack from Shishio, a collapsing building, and didn't have full use of his legs. Saito is very sneaky and fast himself when he uses his attacks. Also he has stood toe to toe with Kenshin, granted before the Shishio battle, and a powerful Juppongatana and walked away. Saito is also known for gathering his info before going into battle, he would have at least have talked to Kenshin or Sanosuke and learned what he could about Seta's attacks. Seta also lost some of his ability to supress his emotion, making his movements readable by Kenshin in their fight. Not to say Saito is as good as Kenshin (he lost to him so he's not) but he shows himself to be very close to Kenshin's skill. So , this is only my opinion, I believe Saito too could read his moves and counter.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unbelonger

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I say Saito, the guy survived an attack from Shishio, a collapsing building, and didn't have full use of his legs. Saito is very sneaky and fast himself when he uses his attacks. Also he has stood toe to toe with Kenshin, granted before the Shishio battle, and a powerful Juppongatana and walked away. Saito is also known for gathering his info before going into battle, he would have at least have talked to Kenshin or Sanosuke and learned what he could about Seta's attacks. Seta also lost some of his ability to supress his emotion, making his movements readable by Kenshin in their fight. Not to say Saito is as good as Kenshin (he lost to him so he's not) but he shows himself to be very close to Kenshin's skill. So , this is only my opinion, I believe Saito too could read his moves and counter."

I agree with you overally. I have a question. When did kenshin beat Saito? im pretty sure it wasn't in the anime or any movie. They never settled the score.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Gottheit

Wow, I don't know any of these guys, so I'm forced to say Musashi. Which is the cooler Anime? Which one has people getting beheaded and blood squirting out of cut necks and stuff? I'll base my choice off of that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Methos

Whoever has the Masamune wins

M

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points