Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Jango Fett

No Caption Provided

Sabretooth

No Caption Provided

General Settings:

• Basic prior knowledge; Jango is aware of the healing, Creed is aware of the weaponry
  • In-character, morals on
  • Creed isn't jobbing
  • Legends canon Jango
  • Fight to the death, KO or incapacitation

Round 1

• Jango has no jetpack, boneclaw Sabretooth
  • Fight takes place here:
Start at either side from each other
Start at either side from each other

Round 2

• Jango has his jetpack, adamantium Sabretooth
  • Fight takes place here:
Start across the street from each other
Start across the street from each other

Jango Fett Respect Thread

Sabretooth Respect Thread

Who takes it?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll say Jango.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth.

Jango Fett.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zaied

Jango. His armor isn't as good as his son's but he can still tank a good amount of damage. He's also a good enough marksman to give Creed difficulty without his jetpack.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I believe Jango has the training, gear, and skill to pull it off against sabretooth. If sabre isn't jobbing i might lean towards him, but Jango is prolly dealt with worse.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: His weapons are powerful enough to blow Creed to pieces, and eventually his healing factor will get overtaxed. He's certainly accurate enough to tag Creed, and Creed usually just tries to tank damage. Sabertooth has an advantage up close since he's stronger and faster, but not a titanic one since Jango is more skilled and typically fights/beats Jedi who are also faster than him anyway.

Although I didn't notice the round where Creed has adamantium. He probably wins that since Jango can't put him down and Creed can reach him by leaping.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His weapons are powerful enough to blow Creed to pieces, and eventually his healing factor will get overtaxed. He's certainly accurate enough to tag Creed, and Creed usually just tries to tank damage. Sabertooth has an advantage up close since he's stronger and faster, but not a titanic one since Jango is more skilled and typically fights/beats Jedi who are also faster than him anyway.

Although I didn't notice the round where Creed has adamantium. He probably wins that since Jango can't put him down and Creed can reach him by leaping.

this

this guy knows stuffs

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akzar said:

@highaccuser said:

His weapons are powerful enough to blow Creed to pieces, and eventually his healing factor will get overtaxed. He's certainly accurate enough to tag Creed, and Creed usually just tries to tank damage. Sabertooth has an advantage up close since he's stronger and faster, but not a titanic one since Jango is more skilled and typically fights/beats Jedi who are also faster than him anyway.

this

this guy knows stuffs

No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Creed isn't stupid. With knowledge of the kind of weaponry Jango is sporting he won't try to power through it just to close the distance. He's fast enough to make Jan go tagging him difficult, and what damage he will take he can most certainly heal. This is the same Creed that's completely unharmed by RPG's and Boom Boom's plasma bombs. He's also tanked heat vision and blows from Mr. Sinister's mutants who were basically supermen-lite, showing that Jango will have to go to great efforts just to tax his healing factor.

If it gets to CQC, Jango has no chance. Creed can literally tear him limb from limb at that point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

sabretooth

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creed

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give Jango R1 if he plays it smart, which he usually does, and Creed takes Round 2 via Adamantium.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd need to think about this fight but it is worth noting Creed has dodged bullets from punisher (at least I hope he is dodging and Frank isn't missing, its hard to tell due to the artwork all though I believe since its punisher we can assume Creed is dodging rather than Frank missing), and optic blasts from cyclops:

Just to post showings of Creed vs some good marksmen. Not saying he wins.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha! I've been to the Colosseum before, so trust me when I say it's much more spectacular in person, not to mention how big it is.

Plenty of corners and caveats for Jango to hide and set a trap. Creed will track him through his heightened sense of smell, but I'll tell you what he can't sense... a well put together ambush.

Adimantium in the second round will make it near impossible for Fett to put that kitty down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpage

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jango disentergrates him the first round but I'm not sure if he can keep down Sabretooh unless he sets a trap or something in the second.