• 74 results
#51 Posted by Murdalator (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartankobe: tell me where you got this information, i will look it up, and if. It is true, i will acknoledge it as such

#52 Posted by Murdalator (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartankobe: boba wears jango's armor, but it was resized to fit him. Google it

#53 Edited by SpartanKobe (1119 posts) - - Show Bio
@murdalator said:

@spartankobe: boba wears jango's armor, but it was resized to fit him. Google it

No Caption Provided

Boba is a clone of Jango

They would have the same size as adults, especially since they both physically push themselves a lot. I think you need some common sense. No offense.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#54 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43154 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, has to many dang gadgets

#55 Posted by KingOfAsh (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

Jango

#56 Posted by silentbat (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Um Jango's weapons would tear right through Batman, no? Though, Jango would need to see Batman first wouldn't he?

2 hours of preparation ... hmmm ... Batman.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
#57 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way but leaning toward Batman

#58 Posted by Murdalator (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartankobe: boba had his armor resized when he was younger. No offence taken. Freindly debate right?

#59 Posted by Jack_ (2451 posts) - - Show Bio

Jango for reasons I've already stated.

#60 Posted by nfactor1995 (12879 posts) - - Show Bio

@departed402: Jango's h2h is better than Batman's and no Batman is not invincible with prep time

#61 Edited by i_like_swords (26203 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is so tilted in Batman's favour it's not even funny......

#62 Posted by Wolfrazer (16192 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by i_like_swords (26203 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: You disappoint me Swords!

I'd be interested in hearing what Batman as of three years ago could do to Jango. I mean, Jango still has some advantages, but this really isn't his playing field while Batman is in his element.

#64 Posted by Wolfrazer (16192 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I realize that, I'm just messin with ya seeing as you made his respect thread n all.

#65 Posted by i_like_swords (26203 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Wolfrazer (16192 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Could at least have somethin. :P I mean, all that really is going on is Jango without his jetpack here, and would Bats really use a exosuit or whatever to fight against 1 man? Seems rather unlikely and stealth isn't really gonna be an issue due to 360 degrees of vision.

But I digress, anyway this thread is old.

#67 Posted by i_like_swords (26203 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: Jango's armor and damage output should be superior, and he can definitely hold his own in terms of CQC. Batman has the advantage of superior prep and home field advantage. As you say though, stealth probably isn't going to be an issue. IIRC Jango also has motion sensors in his helmet.

An updated thread would be nice.

#68 Edited by Wolfrazer (16192 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Yeah I kinda question the prep though...it's just 2 hours and I'm sure Robin didn't get a full rundown of Jango's weapons or abilities, according to the OP he just knows that Jango was hired to kill him.

I mean ya Bats has the Batcave, but all he's gonna know is that some guy in a suit with a jetpack is gonna come to try and kill him. Plus both have prep here, I just find it unlikely that Bats would pull out all the stops for 1 normal looking guy and in just 2 hours. I mean sure prep helps, but it's not the end all, be all thing.

#69 Posted by SincereAgape (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has taken down Superman with preparation, out smarted Lex Luthor, and has defeated an entire squadron of villains such as the Suicide Squad. Batman with little or no preparation would handle Jango easily.

#70 Posted by cmpunk4life (281 posts) - - Show Bio

A blaster shot would eat through Batman's armor in no time. It's worth noting that in the Star Wars universe, typical bullets are completely protected against from fairly standard issue Storm Trooper/ Clone armor. That means a blaster is several magnitudes more powerful. But Batman has been shown to win handily against the Jokes with no prep time whatsoever and he is quick to take his surroundings in. With his weapons and armor, it makes it better. imo, he will be able to disable to Jetpack. When Jango flies up, Batman sends his bat bombs or hang glider, even glides after him with his cape.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
#71 Posted by supremeintelligence (757 posts) - - Show Bio

jango fett

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#72 Edited by echostarlord117 (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

Jango is better equipped, has better physicals, and has the advantage of being the hunter. "Batman + prep. = PIS Batgod" aside, Jango would win.

#73 Posted by PhoenixTitan (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has anti-bounty-hunter spray... duh.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#74 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

jango fett