Jane (Twilight) vs The Hulk (MCU)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Battle in Twilight verse.
  • Hulk is as pissed as he was against Tony.
  • Jane opens with her 'Pain' attack.
Avatar image for dark_cloud_
Dark Cloud™

4243

Forum Posts

711

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She's just going to make him angrier. Then bye-bye Jane.

Avatar image for mee09
Mee09

8308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I.... Have no other words...

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How could she ever possibly even hope to hurt Hulk

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How could she ever possibly even hope to hurt Hulk

Her pain attacks affects anybody and will stop him in his tracks.

If she does it long enough or puts enough effort in, she'll kill him.

Avatar image for dark_cloud_
Dark Cloud™

4243

Forum Posts

711

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@boostmygold said:

How could she ever possibly even hope to hurt Hulk

Her pain attacks affects anybody and will stop him in his tracks.

If she does it long enough or puts enough effort in, she'll kill him.

No, no it won't. And no, no she won't. I want you to provide me with a passage from the books, or give me the book names and pages, that states Jane's power works on characters as powerful or more than Hulk in order to back up your obvious biased claims.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: And how will this supposed pain attack even affect someone like Hulk. Someone who has F-22 Raptor bullet rounds bounce off his skin like BB pellets.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aro: Her abilities affect anybody.

Having bullets bounce off your skin isn't an indicator for resisting telepathic attacks.

Goku SSJG can bust an entire Universe but is extremely weak to magic.

Avatar image for scotticusrex
ScotticusRex

1068

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Even if her powers could affect Hulk, it just causes pain, which would piss Hulk off even more, which means...well, you get where I'm going with this.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

1582

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Her brother would have a better chance which still isn't really any chance.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk literally rips her to shreds.

Avatar image for full123
Full123

4533

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's not a mental attack. It's mere pain. That will only make the Hulk angrier.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@full123 said:

It's not a mental attack. It's mere pain. That will only make the Hulk angrier.

Hulk is not immune to pain.

The attack from the government's canons in the 2008 film caused him pain and stopped him in his tracks.

This will do the same.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Avatar image for dark_cloud_
Dark Cloud™

4243

Forum Posts

711

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: No one in the Twilight Universe is anywhere near as powerful as Hulk. Jane's pain ability will make Hulk angrier/ Jane is not surviving this, at all.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid said:

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

He was made angry, he wasn't controlled. And all Jane's ability does is cause pain, something that only makes hulk angrier. Again, she has absolutely no way of putting him down and she will only piss him off and get killed.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

He was made angry, he wasn't controlled. And all Jane's ability does is cause pain, something that only makes hulk angrier. Again, she has absolutely no way of putting him down and she will only piss him off and get killed.

She mentally affected all of the Avengers, including the Hulk.

She can continue to use the pain attack until The Hulk dies, it's as simple as that.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Calling Scarlet Witch pathetic. Obvious troll is obvious, abandoning thread immediately.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

He was made angry, he wasn't controlled. And all Jane's ability does is cause pain, something that only makes hulk angrier. Again, she has absolutely no way of putting him down and she will only piss him off and get killed.

She mentally affected all of the Avengers, including the Hulk.

She can continue to use the pain attack until The Hulk dies, it's as simple as that.

Do you know anything about the Hulk? What happens as he gets angrier? He even showed that in the movies. An attack that was hurting him, as he got angrier, suddenly wasn't hurting him anymore. Her attack will only piss him off and seal her death. Period.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

He was made angry, he wasn't controlled. And all Jane's ability does is cause pain, something that only makes hulk angrier. Again, she has absolutely no way of putting him down and she will only piss him off and get killed.

She mentally affected all of the Avengers, including the Hulk.

She can continue to use the pain attack until The Hulk dies, it's as simple as that.

Do you know anything about the Hulk? What happens as he gets angrier? He even showed that in the movies. An attack that was hurting him, as he got angrier, suddenly wasn't hurting him anymore. Her attack will only piss him off and seal her death. Period.

She uses pain and kills him before he gets angrier. Period.

Avatar image for stormdriven
Stormdriven

19053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk in a curbstomp

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:

lmao, This is a mismatch of truly epic proportions. The pain attack, while it's slightly possible it can hurt him at first, he will just get angrier and angrier and then she is dead. She has absolutely no way of putting him down.

Hulk was controlled from someone as pathetic as Scarlet Witch.

He's susceptible to her attacks.

He was made angry, he wasn't controlled. And all Jane's ability does is cause pain, something that only makes hulk angrier. Again, she has absolutely no way of putting him down and she will only piss him off and get killed.

She mentally affected all of the Avengers, including the Hulk.

She can continue to use the pain attack until The Hulk dies, it's as simple as that.

Do you know anything about the Hulk? What happens as he gets angrier? He even showed that in the movies. An attack that was hurting him, as he got angrier, suddenly wasn't hurting him anymore. Her attack will only piss him off and seal her death. Period.

She uses pain and kills him before he gets angrier. Period.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mee09
Mee09

8308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol Jane isn't killing any version of Hulk with pain.

Avatar image for stormdriven
Stormdriven

19053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By Stormdriven

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Supergirl_Prime

She can also run faster than The Hulk.

So if he got through she could just run away, turn around and induce more pain and repeat.

Avatar image for stormdriven
Stormdriven

19053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: ...

You do know he won that fight, don't you?

It was only his ears that were effected and he had an extremely difficult time against induced pain.

She would cover his entire body in it.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By RandomSid82

@supergirl_prime said:
@stormdriven said:

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

The simple fact that you are the ONLY one arguing for Jane to win while just so far there are 8 people telling you that you are wrong should tell you something there.

And the funny thing is, the very scene you are talking about shows him powering through it and destroying the weapons. And as the others have already stated, it was NOT just inducing pain in his ears. It was a sonic attack that was very powerful, it was even pushing his entire body back at first. But again, he powered through and destroyed the weapons.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: Ridiculous and false. First of all, that was a sonic weapon, it wasn't just 'inducing pain in his ears.' Second of all, Hulk did overcome that attack and managed to destroy both those trucks. It didn't knock him out.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime said:
@stormdriven said:

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

The simple fact that you are the ONLY one arguing for Jane to win while just so far there are 8 people telling you that you are wrong should tell you something there.

And the funny thing is, the very scene you are talking about shows him powering through it and destroying the machines.

After the Hulk was owned and required assistance from something to block it. He doesn't have that here.

Once she's locked on, he isn't moving.

@supergirl_prime: Ridiculous and false. First of all, that was a sonic weapon, it wasn't just 'inducing pain in his ears.' Second of all, Hulk did overcome that attack and managed to destroy both those trucks. It didn't knock him out.

Hulk only showed that he was experiencing pain in his ears. So yes, he ONLY experienced pain in his ears.

Her attack would go through his entire body and render him useless.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@stormdriven said:

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

The simple fact that you are the ONLY one arguing for Jane to win while just so far there are 8 people telling you that you are wrong should tell you something there.

And the funny thing is, the very scene you are talking about shows him powering through it and destroying the machines.

After the Hulk was owned and required assistance from something to block it. He doesn't have that here.

Once she's locked on, he isn't moving.

@boostmygold said:

@supergirl_prime: Ridiculous and false. First of all, that was a sonic weapon, it wasn't just 'inducing pain in his ears.' Second of all, Hulk did overcome that attack and managed to destroy both those trucks. It didn't knock him out.

Hulk only showed that he was experiencing pain in his ears. So yes, he ONLY experienced pain in his ears.

Her attack would go through his entire body and render him useless.

Go back and re read my last post. He was NOT only experiencing pain in his ear. Did you even watch the movie? Are you trolling or high?

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By Supergirl_Prime

@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@stormdriven said:

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

The simple fact that you are the ONLY one arguing for Jane to win while just so far there are 8 people telling you that you are wrong should tell you something there.

And the funny thing is, the very scene you are talking about shows him powering through it and destroying the machines.

After the Hulk was owned and required assistance from something to block it. He doesn't have that here.

Once she's locked on, he isn't moving.

@boostmygold said:

@supergirl_prime: Ridiculous and false. First of all, that was a sonic weapon, it wasn't just 'inducing pain in his ears.' Second of all, Hulk did overcome that attack and managed to destroy both those trucks. It didn't knock him out.

Hulk only showed that he was experiencing pain in his ears. So yes, he ONLY experienced pain in his ears.

Her attack would go through his entire body and render him useless.

Go back and re read my last post. He was NOT only experiencing pain in his ear. Did you even watch the movie? Are you trolling or high?

Flagged.

P.S. Hulk WAS only experience pain in his ears.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: You're purposefuly omitting context from that scene to fit into your argument. Those were SONIC WAVES. They were clearly affecting his entire body as you can CLEARLY notice the ripples it forms across his skin. They were full on shockwaves, not just some loud sound in Hulk's ears.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@randomsid said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@stormdriven said:

What's stopping Hulk from powering through the pain and pulping her?

He couldn't do it when the military used weaponry that induced pain in his ears.

Jane would cover his entire body in pain and render him unconcious, winning the fight.

The simple fact that you are the ONLY one arguing for Jane to win while just so far there are 8 people telling you that you are wrong should tell you something there.

And the funny thing is, the very scene you are talking about shows him powering through it and destroying the machines.

After the Hulk was owned and required assistance from something to block it. He doesn't have that here.

Once she's locked on, he isn't moving.

@boostmygold said:

@supergirl_prime: Ridiculous and false. First of all, that was a sonic weapon, it wasn't just 'inducing pain in his ears.' Second of all, Hulk did overcome that attack and managed to destroy both those trucks. It didn't knock him out.

Hulk only showed that he was experiencing pain in his ears. So yes, he ONLY experienced pain in his ears.

Her attack would go through his entire body and render him useless.

Go back and re read my last post. He was NOT only experiencing pain in his ear. Did you even watch the movie? Are you trolling or high?

Flagged.

P.S. Hulk WAS only experience pain in his ears.

Lmao, flagged for what? Asking you a question. Have fun with that one. You do know you get in trouble for wrongful flagging right?

PS. You are full of crap, watch the scene. His entire body was being pushed back because of the attacks, but you know, somehow that shows you that only his ears were experiencing anything. Sure, whatever lets you sleep at night.

Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: You're purposefuly omitting context from that scene to fit into your argument. Those were SONIC WAVES. They were clearly affecting his entire body as you can CLEARLY notice the ripples it forms across his skin. They were full on shockwaves, not just some loud sound in Hulk's ears.

There would be ripples in my skin if a big gust of wind hit me, it doesn't mean it would hurt me.

Same situation here.

Hulk only showed pain in his ears, nowhere else.

If you have evidence of him physically expressing pain elsewhere, show it.

Burden of proof lies on you.

Avatar image for randomsid82
RandomSid82

9864

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By RandomSid82

@boostmygold: I knew there were some Twilight fanboys/fangirls but I didn't know they were that blind. Reminds me of the WW and Flash fanboys right now. No amount of proof will ever convince them they are wrong because they are completely blind to anything they don't want to believe.

@saren@renchamp@jedixman@bumpyboo Complete mismatch of a thread with only a single person arguing for one side while completely ignoring any evidence proving them wrong.

Avatar image for boostmygold
BoostMyGold

350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supergirl_prime: Can you troll any harder than you are now? Hulk wasn't struggling because of the pain, he was struggling because the sonic waves kept pushing him back. Or do you forget how a single hit from that one of those cannons sent Blonsky flying? The 'pain in Hulk's ear' was a non factor. There's your burden of proof.