No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 2 VS 2
  • Standard gear
  • Fight to death
  • Take place in Capua arena
  • Show version
#2 Posted by TheSuperor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus and Agron if only show versions.

#3 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor said:

Spartacus and Agron if only show versions.

The Bronn of books are the same as in the show 
Jaime books are more stronger but enough to take spartacus? Hum

#4 Posted by TheSuperor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Show version of Jaime has hardly any feats. So if we're only using show versions, Spartacus>Jaime.

Don't tell The_Red_Viper I said that, he'll kill me.

#5 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor said:

@thelastwarrior: Show version of Jaime has hardly any feats. So if we're only using show versions, Spartacus>Jaime.

Don't tell The_Red_Viper I said that, he'll kill me.

Yes the red viper thinks that GoT fighter> all others

For me Spartacus as better than everyone else in GoT(show version) 
The only ones who can give him a real fight=drogo and dayne in my opinion

#6 Posted by Keenko (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: I havent seen Spartacus so idk what GoT character could beat him but Drogo is hardly the best fighter in the GoT universe.

#7 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko said:

@thelastwarrior: I havent seen Spartacus so idk what GoT character could beat him but Drogo is hardly the best fighter in the GoT universe.

@keenko said:

In the show yes he his (with dayne and Oberyn)

In the book It as easily in the top 10

#8 Posted by AbelHsu (3540 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#9 Posted by cdiddyman911 (3581 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: You don't think that the Mountain and Barristan are above The Red Viper in the show? I know they are in the book, but I also would argue in the show.

On topic: If Jaime has armor, him and Bronn take it. If not, Spartacus takes it

#10 Posted by lubub55 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 Spartacus solos.

#11 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911 said:

@thelastwarrior: You don't think that the Mountain and Barristan are above The Red Viper in the show? I know they are in the book, but I also would argue in the show.

On topic: If Jaime has armor, him and Bronn take it. If not, Spartacus takes it

Spartacus and agron have armor too. 

The armor changes absolutely nothing in this fight

Spartacus and Agron kill many of Roman soldiers in half heavy armor easily

Then not heavy armor will not save jaime for me. 

Barristan young as probably better than Oberyn the mountain no If oberyn fought at 100/100 from the beginning he would quickly kill him

#12 Posted by Six-Deuce (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus routinely stabs through noric steel among other superhuman feats, he is also comfortably more skilled than anyone in GoT. Spartacus and Agron are also extremely practiced with fighting as a team. That said, GoT show is superior in all categories!

#13 Posted by Keenko (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: The Clegane brothers, Brienne, Jamie (w/ both hands) > Drogo.

#14 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko said:

@thelastwarrior: The Clegane brothers, Brienne, Jamie (w/ both hands) > Drogo.

No.Clearly not. The only one who has a chance is jaime (book version)

#15 Posted by cdiddyman911 (3581 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: I'm aware, but Lannister armor is far more advanced and from a different historical time period than anything of the Greek Days, at least a century or more forward in technology, as well as Jaime's sword.

And if Im not mistaken, in the opening minutes of the Clegane vs Viper battle, Clegane destroyed the Viper's weapon. If that was done in a real battle, he would have been done for. And as a matter of fact, the only real reason why the Viper hand was poison, without that Gregor could have tanked it

#16 Posted by cdiddyman911 (3581 posts) - - Show Bio

@keenko: Eh, Brienne might have trouble, even with the massive armor advantage.

#17 Posted by Superhero24 (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus and Agron

#18 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911 said:

@thelastwarrior: I'm aware, but Lannister armor is far more advanced and from a different historical time period than anything of the Greek Days, at least a century or more forward in technology, as well as Jaime's sword.

And if Im not mistaken, in the opening minutes of the Clegane vs Viper battle, Clegane destroyed the Viper's weapon. If that was done in a real battle, he would have been done for. And as a matter of fact, the only real reason why the Viper hand was poison, without that Gregor could have tanked it

Yes. But for me the armor of jaime (for bronn does not have a true one) Will not be enough to save him still spartacus as too much for him

The only way that jaime and bronn on to win the fight is to kill Agron(Which would be very difficult)
To take spartacus 2 vs 1 and again like that they will have a lot of trouble 

For oberyn yes the mountain break his spear
But to consider that oberyn did not really fight he play with the mountain (the proof is he dodges easily
being disarmed all attack of the moutain )

#19 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaime and Bronn win.

Either can beat Agron. Spartacus would beat Bronn eventually but will lose to Jaime. Because Jaime has armor. And a big f***ing sword.

#20 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus routinely stabs through noric steel among other superhuman feats, he is also comfortably more skilled than anyone in GoT. Spartacus and Agron are also extremely practiced with fighting as a team. That said, GoT show is superior in all categories!

Someone is salty because I legitimately beat Spartacus in a CaV with a GoT character...

That said, you keep saying that they use Noric Steel in the show, but the show is set around 100 BC and as far as I know, the Romans only started using it almost a century later, so...

And not to mention the only example of that happening that you brought forth was not even a real feat, but a scene that depicted Spartacus dreaming.

#21 Posted by CitizenSurfer (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce said:

Someone is salty because I legitimately beat Spartacus in a CaV with a GoT character...

You do realise that winning in a CAV means nothing right, it's literally about who debated better, your opponent could have a more powerful character but if you debated better then the users will vote for you.

#22 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:
@six-deuce said:

You do realise that winning in a CAV means nothing right, it's literally about who debated better, your opponent could have a more powerful character but if you debated better then the users will vote for you.

If you think you can do a better job then let's go for it. By the way I debated against 3 different people in that CaV.

#23 Edited by CitizenSurfer (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:
@citizensurfer said:
@the_red_viper said:
@six-deuce said:

If you think you can do a better job then let's go for it. By the way I debated against 3 different people in that CaV.

Then all of you didn't stick to the rules of the CAV and the thread was pointlessly derailed.

#24 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:
@citizensurfer said:
@the_red_viper said:
@six-deuce said:

Then all of you didn't stick to the rules of the CAV and the thread was pointlessly derailed.

We did stick to the rules... here's a link:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-spartacus-webinyoureye11cintonatotu-vs-sandor--1888389/

Again, if you think you can do better, then by all means I can gladly do that CaV again just to prove a point.

#25 Posted by cpt_nice (9278 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartacus routinely stabs through noric steel

Noric steel? IRL that didn't come into play until around the turn of the BC - AD era, and this show is set before that iirc.

#26 Posted by cpt_nice (9278 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce said:

That said, you keep saying that they use Noric Steel in the show, but the show is set around 100 BC and as far as I know, the Romans only started using it almost a century later, so...

Just as I thought.

#27 Edited by CitizenSurfer (1216 posts) - - Show Bio
@the_red_viper said:
@citizensurfer said:
@the_red_viper said:
@citizensurfer said:
@the_red_viper said:
@six-deuce said:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-spartacus-webinyoureye11cintonatotu-vs-sandor--1888389/

Again, if you think you can do better, then by all means I can gladly do that CaV again just to prove a point.

Actually..If the original opponent drops out then the other opponent is automatically declared the winner against that opponent.

No lol once a cav has been done I like to leave it more than 10 days, because i'm not that desperate to prove a point. I don't have a point to prove.

#28 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer:

Actually..If the original opponent drops out then the other opponent is automatically declared the winner against that opponent.

I don't recall that rule being official. There are no official rules for CaV's either, just general consensus and the debaters can decide their own rules for each match as they want. The other guys wanted to fill in for Web. I won.

In any case, regardless of that CaV, my point still stands. Spartacus is around Bronn/Brienne level at best and would lose to people like Jaime who is on a completely different ballpark. Especially if we go with book versions where Jaime could very likely solo Spartacus and Agron by himself. Hell, throw in Crixus too and I can still see book Jaime taking them for a majority.

#29 Posted by CitizenSurfer (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer:

I don't recall that rule being official. There are no official rules for CaV's either, just general consensus and the debaters can decide their own rules for each match as they want. The other guys wanted to fill in for Web. I won.

In any case, regardless of that CaV, my point still stands. Spartacus is around Bronn/Brienne level at best and would lose to people like Jaime who is on a completely different ballpark. Especially if we go with book versions where Jaime could very likely solo Spartacus andAgron by himself. Hell, throw in Crixus too and I can still see book Jaime taking them for a majority.

I was about to lose my shit, I thought you said Aragorn.

#30 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

@citizensurfer:

In any case, regardless of that CaV, my point still stands. Spartacus is around Bronn/Brienne level at best and would lose to people like Jaime who is on a completely different ballpark. Especially if we go with book versions where Jaime could very likely solo Spartacus andAgron by himself. Hell, throw in Crixus too and I can still see book Jaime taking them for a majority.

Not an expert on LotR but I've seen people say that book Jaime would beat book Aragorn. Movie Aragorn though is on a different ballpark, lol.

#31 Posted by CitizenSurfer (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer said:
@the_red_viper said:

@citizensurfer:

Not an expert on LotR but I've seen people say that book Jaime would beat book Aragorn. Movie Aragorn though is on a different ballpark, lol.

I highly doubt Jaime would be able to beat either version of Aragorn to be honest with you.

@Xerolot What do you think?

#32 Edited by foxerdes (6323 posts) - - Show Bio

GoT.

#33 Edited by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

Also I think it's funny how the OP himself admitted that this is a spite thread and that one team has no chance against the other, but fails miserably because he's wrong.

#34 Posted by Xerolot (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Book Jaime can beat book Aragorn but it's a good matchup and I'm not sure. But movie Aragorn is superhuman who will lolstomp anybody from GoT in 1vs1.

#35 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper said:

Also I think it's funny how the OP himself admitted that this is a spite thread and that one team has no chance against the other, but fails miserably because he's wrong.

You do not know what you're talking about

Most here say that agron and spartacus then wins why your opinion and above others?

In the show show me ONE THING that jaime does better than spartacus?

Spartacus kill dozens of elite gladiator he survived the combat pit he made equalize with gannicus he defeat the Egyptian

He killed glaber him to beat crassus and all his guard perssonel (12 men in armor)

Then no you just say shit until proof to the contrary jaime na no better exploit than spartacus in the show
You only make affirmations of things without any argument show me ONE THING that proves that jaime as superior to spartacus in it is done and we talk about it again

#36 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: So you admit to making spite threads. Cool. You're not supposed to do that you know... but that matters little now because you failed.

Anyway, scroll a little bit up and you'll see a link to a debate I had where I proved that Spartacus will lose to someone like the Hound, and if you ask anyone who knows a thing or two about Game of Thrones, unlike you, they will tell you that Jaime is a notch above the Hound.

#38 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: So you admit to making spite threads. Cool. You're not supposed to do that you know... but that matters little now because you failed.

Anyway, scroll a little bit up and you'll see a link to a debate I had where I proved that Spartacus will lose to someone like the Hound, and if you ask anyone who knows a thing or two about Game of Thrones, unlike you, they will tell you that Jaime is a notch above the Hound.

I have been reading books since 2005 and I watch the series and not the dog would not beat spartacus
You know it's not because you think you have '' prove '' something that's the truth of the people have different opinion of you

Look a this https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/game-of-thrones-fighters-vs-spartacus-fighters-4v4-1571202/

Much of the people agree that spartacus> GoT figterh
So because you think you hold the absolute truth all you argument are valid and our no?
And again not the first one to post and a fan of the univer ICE and FIRE and yet he also thinks that spartacus wins
Anyway
I never said Jaime it was not better than clegane of course Jaime Books>clegane books in the show This is an other story

#39 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by phillip33 (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol^

#41 Posted by phillip33 (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Creating a thread with a Victor in mind and debating for a certain side is against the rules if I were you, I'd leave it to the rest of comicvine to determine a winner before your thread gets locked...

#42 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Reading your posts makes me grow extra chromosomes.

I have already said that I do not speak English well

In any case once again you have no indisputable argument then no you are not right

You are just a fanboy who is not able to have an objective view

#43 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: It has nothing to do with your English. I'm not a native English speaker either. Again, please scroll up and you will see very thorough arguments from another thread I had that involve A LOT of debunking Spartacus's feats.

#44 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Creating a thread with a Victor in mind and debating for a certain side is against the rules if I were you, I'd leave it to the rest of comicvine to determine a winner before your thread gets locked...

I said that I think the Jaime-Bronn team could won If he kill agron first and go to 2vs1 on spartacus

#45 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: It has nothing to do with your English. I'm not a native English speaker either. Again, please scroll up and you will see very thorough arguments from another thread I had that involve A LOT of debunking Spartacus's feats.

Just as there are several arguments on the competences of spartacus to the above of jaime (spectale version)

#46 Edited by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Yes, there are arguments of Spartacus's competence. Which I debunked. He is not near Jaime's level.

#47 Posted by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: Yes, there are arguments of Spartacus's competence. Which I debunked. He is not near Jaime's level.

This is you argument right ?

Ok I will answer

Spartacus and Gannicus were evenly matched in their fight. Judging by seperate showings, Gannicus is far better. Like when Spartacus fought against 2 Roman soldiers and got tagged, and later in the same scene Gannicus fought against 3 soldiers and din't get tagged even once.

Spartacus play with the Roman soldier the proof is he confronts them after with only his hand for weapons

He defeated him only once, barely, in a fist fight. In their first fight he only won because he used a piece of fabric to trip him off a ledge when Crixus was inches away from killing him and scoring a flawless victory.

-Spartacus had just begun his gladiator training.

-Spartacus beat the Egyptian crixus to lost against him.

Jaime has actually displayed more strength than anyone on Team Spartacus.

Argument ? for only talk about spartacus Spartacus kill more than 30 of gladiator over-trained spartacus to beat the Egyptian

Spartacus to win all it's fight in the pit

Spartacus to kill 13 men of the personal guard of crassus all alone after fighting for long time in the battle

Again, what strength? Show me one instance of Spartacus or anyone on his team displaying any superhuman strength.

Spartacus and his team are borderline peak human. Gregor and Sandor are both confirmed superhumans, Jaime is at least peak human and Oberyn hasn't displayed any strength to talk of but compensates with skill, agility, speed and superior reach.

Spartacus have capacity surhuman yes not streng. (look the fight unarmed against the roman soldier when crassus attack sinuessa)

Sandor clegane are streng yes but slow I remind you that without arya he would have died against only 5 mens lannister

Spartacus and able to kill 20 romans soldier all by himself and quickly

#48 Posted by The_Red_Viper (10210 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to live in this planet anymore.

#49 Edited by Thelastwarrior (244 posts) - - Show Bio

But yes I agree Jaime in the show can beat agron,but not spartacus 

On the other hand in books Jaime against spartacus would make a nice fight I grant you And jaime could (maybe) win it but only in books
Bronn will probably be a good opponent for agron in this scenario and could maybe win the fight is hard to say

#50 Edited by zr0c00l (3069 posts) - - Show Bio

sparatacus can solo this jaime is way overrated. what has jaime actually done? what fighters of note has he actually beaten in a real fight? spartacus has piles of legit feats jaime has implied feats.