sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

VS

No Caption Provided

Everyone is EoS, though Callisto is not a God nor Immortal.

Standard gear.

Who wins this Fantasy battle?

GoT get Book and Show Feats. Xena gets Show and Comic feats.

Lord_Sauron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1 )

amphivena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I lean towards Xena + Callisto but you know Callisto's gonna betray her at some point I mean- it's Callisto.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you need to add Ser Arthur Dayne for team 1 to even have a workable chance. As it is, I think these two clown these GoT characters while pulling back and picking them apart one by one in any battle I can picture of them in my head...

Then again, this is just with me thinking TV show of Game of Thrones. You are going to have to really sell me that the books by Martin makes them all signifigantly stronger for me to say team 1.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Xena solos.

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The show ones definitely, but I still want to know if the books from Martin have the GoT characters signifigantly stronger; because this is book+tv feats.

Do you know much about them? Not even sure who to @ to maybe get the answer.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Pretty sure feats from a campier point in history are going to make this a breeze for Xena.

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dark_globe

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@itachus17 said:

The show ones definitely, but I still want to know if the books from Martin have the GoT characters signifigantly stronger; because this is book+tv feats.

depends on the character : for example ned stark and jon snow are amped in TV show and weaker in the books .
on the other hand jaime is more impressive in books then on TV (TV jaime is basically all hype and no impressive feats) .
also arya is pretty OP in TV show at the moment .

OT: since GOT sword fights are more realistic xena can probably solo . she is ridiculously OP , so is callisto .
unless they get cocky and gregor is able to grab them somehow like he did to oberyn .

TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unless they get cocky and gregor is able to grab them somehow .

Wouldn't even matter. She fought and took blows from people with a lot more strength than that, be it hercules, giants/cyclops, hydras, gods, and far, far more. She has in turn, responded in kind with kicks that even sent women flying some 30 ft in the air, broke iron chains like they were cotton candy strings on would be people who thought they can chain her up and have no complications, and far more.

If for whatever reason she toyed too much and he did get a hold of her, she has more than enough strength feats, some of which I didn't even list - that would say yeah, she has a fantastic chance to not only break free, but to punish him for it. She isn't just some scrawny women; this is the era of OP TV campiness, when they didn't care about too realistic (and I prefer it that way).

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe said:

unless they get cocky and gregor is able to grab them somehow .

Wouldn't even matter. She fought and took blows from people with a lot more strength than that, be it hercules, giants/cyclops, hydras, gods, and far, far more. She has in turn, responded in kind with kicks that even sent women flying some 30 ft in the air, broke iron chains like they were cotton candy strings on would be people who thought they can chain her up and have no complications, and far more.

If for whatever reason she toyed too much and he did get a hold of her, she has more than enough strength feats, some of which I didn't even list - that would say yeah, she has a fantastic chance to not only break free, but to punish him for it. She isn't just some scrawny women; this is the era of OP TV campiness, when they didn't care about too realistic (and I prefer it that way).

true , it was a long time since i watched any episode of xena . i forgot many of her feats .

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17 said:

The Mountain is faster and Jaime better in the books but that's still not remotely enough for Xena.

I've read all the books(including spin-offs) so far but some of them just several years ago.