Jack, AKA Subject Zero

No Caption Provided

vs.

Anakin Skywalker, AKA Darth Vader

No Caption Provided

----------------------------------

- 1 day prep

- In character

- Battle takes place on Vulcan, within a destructible arena that is 100 feet in diameter. They start on opposite sides.

- Win by death

- Jack gets to raise biotic shields before the fight begins, and hold them.

- Standard gear -- Jack gets an Eviscerator with warp ammo.

---------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Vader........Jack isn't even a prep kind of character. She generally just makes things up as she goes along.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@citizenbane: What will Vader do with prep? He can't bring a ship or anything like that. This is gonna come down to wildly f***nuts biotic vs. powerful force user.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Swarm her with droids? I dunno. I really don't see Jack doing well in this fight; Vader is physically stronger and faster, a more skilled and disciplined fighter, and his displays of Force ability match and in several cases exceed hers. The only real wild card is that Jack has prep, but like I said, she doesn't really prep. It doesn't help that Vader has been known to exploit his enemy's anger to weaken their will mid-battle. Anger is like 93% of Jack's personality.

Hell, Vader could straight-up blitz her. He's been stated to move faster than thought in one of the Galaxy of Fear novels. Holding up a biotic shield usually takes up the full attention of the biotic in question --- Jack will essentially be a sitting duck, staying prone until Vader breaks the barrier, unless she drops the shield.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: Gonna phone a friend! (Not actually a friend but I'm gonna use Jokergeist's phonebook 'cause it's fun)

@darkazrael999:, I CHOOSE YOU.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What are some of Subject Zero's top end feats?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman Care to lend some insight regarding Vader's prep capabilities?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_: In her rage-fit in the beginning of ME2 she destroys most of a prison ship that was designed to contain her. This included gigantic robots (which she easily shredded with her TK) that Shepard and his/her team can barely take down all together with extremely advanced weaponry and biotics of their own.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tank_ said:

What are some of Subject Zero's top end feats?

She really only has one major feat: smashing through 4 YMIR mechs in a cutscene while breaking out of Purgatory. YMIR mechs are about 10 feet tall and 4 feet wide, with kinetic barriers and sturdy armor. It's a little funny because in-game, Jack's powers don't even work on YMIR mechs, but whatever. On the Collector base, she's one of only three biotics capable of maintaining a protective barrier against the seeker swarms, but that tires her out considerably. She can increase the power of her punches to send people flying by throwing biotic force behind them, or she can just send small groups of people flying via telekinesis. Other than that there's just a lot of descriptives about her being one of the most powerful biotics in the galaxy. I wouldn't bet on her powers against Vader's Force control.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: She also flung some dude hard enough to spiderweb the glass plating of a ME ship.

Oh, and she can charge her ammo.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow, didn't know Vader was that powerful!

That's what I get for only seeing the movies and only reading bits of the books :)

I vote for Vader!

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WarBlade539

@joygirl: Allright. I am gonna talk a lil' bit about Jack's origin and feats. Everything I am gonna say here will be from 'Dossier: The Convict', the mission 'Jack: Subject Zero' and Mass Effect 3.

Abducted by Cerberus Operatives from Eden Prime, Jack or Jacqueline Nought's Biotic capabilities were developed due to an exposure to eezo or Element Zero while in the womb. She became the fain focus of Cerberus research on Pragia's Teltin facility to enhance biotic capabilities in humans, no matter the cost.

Being tortured frequently, both physically and mentally, Jack grew hatred for her captors and this in accordance with her age, led her powers grow to such a level that she killed staff members by blasting em' against the wall and she was deemed a serious threat to the other captives. This is one of her primary powers called 'Shockwave'. It creates a series of Biotic Explosions on the ground and in the air launching opponents across the battlefield. It isn't meant for heavy damage just throwing your opponent against a wall or any barrier and staggering large or shielded opponents.

In the Teltin Facility, she was also forced to participate in Gladiatorial style matches where they would condition her 'lust' for killing. This is another evidence of the fact that her biotic powers were more advanced than other children of her age.

Eventually, the inhabitants rioted and attacked the guards. This caused Jack to escape and her already developed powers led her to fly into a rage an attack the others. The facility was an important asset to the Illusive Man and it's obvious he would have his best forces stationed there. Being able to fight and almost kill all of em' in the same time and then taking a ship and flying into the Dakka System is in itself an impressive feat.

She eventually landed in the Prison Ship Purgatory and became a high priority convict there. Being tortured and abused by the inhabitants there, she grew more aggressive then she ever was and developed a deep Hatred for everyone. Like CitizenBane said, she took out three YMIR Mechs like they were nothing.

Loading Video...

Skip to 3:24. You will see that she breaks free of her restraints without much effort and did a powerful Shockwave-esque move on he mechs. The YMIR's are powerful opponents and are a b***ch on 'Insanity'. That is a very impressive feat.

He powers can be classified into three major types:-

1. Telekinesis:- Using 'Mass-Effect' fields to hurl or manipulate objects. Being one of the most-powerful human Biotics, she can lift/hurl extremely heavy objects. However, I doubt it's in the 100 ton range.

2. Using Mass Effect fields to immobilize objects. Abilities like Warp

3. And I already explained above what Shockwave is. :)

The M-22 Eviscerator is an extremely powerful shotgun with good-armor piercing capabilities. And she can empower her ammo with her biotics a.k.a Warp Ammo. And this, absolutely decimates energy barriers.

However, to be honest, as much as I love Mass Effect, there is no doubt that Biotics can never be as powerful as Force-Wielders...especially one's as powerful as Vader. Jack may give him a fight but this is a losing battle.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I am not sure who I want to vote for yet but id like to add another quite impressive feat for Jack, she can also punch through massive steel doors and walls using her biotics faster then Shepard and team can even catch up with her as seen here at 1:33 and onward:

Loading Video...

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

And she is most likely responsible for trashing most of those rooms while at it in the limited timeframe as implied by Mordin at 1:54.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Deranged Midget

Jack is useless in regards to prep. The only time she's ever prepared was through plot means in regards to teaming up with Shepard. As @citizenbane has stated before, most of her feats are moderately impressive but it stems from pure anger and instinct. Aside from being one of the most powerful biotics, the opponents she's regularly faced are relatively cannon fodder Cerberus soldiers and she doesn't really have anything noteworthy in regards to physical feats or accuracy feats for that matter.

If we're utilizing EU Vader, then this really wouldn't qualify as a fair fight in my opinion. A few feats of Vaders just for comparison:

Taking out a small Rebel base by his lonesome:

Some durability feats:

TK feats:

Overall, Vader has a lot more versatility than Jack. He's capable of tearing off doors from ships, breaking energy binders, fast enough to stop shots from turret placements, withstand point-blank explosions, etc. His feats with the force more than mirror Jack's and take it a step further and his advantage in armed combat is an even greater advantage once he closes the distance.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EU feats? Mismatch

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChromTheExalt

This reminds me of a debate I had with a buddy about The Empire vs The Citadel Army in ME. And we cane to the conclusion that Vader would wreck most any biotic but he's just one dude and in an all out war biotics would mess up the Empire in both ground warfare and starship combat (with me ships utilizing biotics to repair hull breaches, giving them way more ship durabilty.)