Jack Hawksmoor vs Atlas

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Atlas battles Jack Hawksmoor in Downtown Tampa. Can Jack defeat Atlas in this enviornment ? 

caption
caption
caption
caption

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

All I know about Atlas is that he's as strong (and durable presumably) as Superman. Without the speed or flight though, Jack could drown him in concrete or strap him to a building and shoot him to the stars. Most of his physical attacks probably wouldn't do anything. He might have to resort to the city suit.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
"All I know about Atlas is that he's as strong (and durable presumably) as Superman. Without the speed or flight though, Jack could drown him in concrete or strap him to a building and shoot him to the stars. Most of his physical attacks probably wouldn't do anything. He might have to resort to the city suit."
Yeah. I havent seen Atlas display great quickness or the ability to fly either. But Atlas should have some level of superhuman speed since he is modeled after Golden Age Superman... but nothing like what Superman has displayed in modern times
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By T.J. Magnum

jack

and i thought that before buck's post lol

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Buckshot said:
"All I know about Atlas is that he's as strong (and durable presumably) as Superman. Without the speed or flight though, Jack could drown him in concrete or strap him to a building and shoot him to the stars. Most of his physical attacks probably wouldn't do anything. He might have to resort to the city suit."
Yeah. I havent seen Atlas display great quickness or the ability to fly either. But Atlas should have some level of superhuman speed since he is modeled after Golden Age Superman... but nothing like what Superman has displayed in modern times
"
I don't put much stock in who characters are "modeled after" (there are plenty of examples where power levels differ between homage/parody/ripoffs). The recent issue of Superman I read with Atlas said something along the lines of "His name is Atlas. He's as strong as Superman. That's all you need to know." And that was backed up by their fight. There was nothing said about speed and he didn't show any so I have nothing that makes me think he's superhumanly fast.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"Buckshot said:
"
I don't put much stock in who characters are "modeled after" (there are plenty of examples where power levels differ between homage/parody/ripoffs). The recent issue of Superman I read with Atlas said something along the lines of "His name is Atlas. He's as strong as Superman. That's all you need to know." And that was backed up by their fight. There was nothing said about speed and he didn't show any so I have nothing that makes me think he's superhumanly fast."
Good Point
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nelomaxwell

His speed would come from his muscles in his legs no? and he can probably bound (jump far and high)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nelomaxwell

His speed would come from his muscles in his legs no? and he can probably bound (jump far and high)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Doesn't always work like that.