Jack Hawksmoor
Jack Hawksmoor

Apollo
Apollo

Black Adam
Black Adam

Plastic Man
Plastic Man

VS
                                                                                           Who wins this fight in an all out battle in the middle of New York City ?                         

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
No One has an opinion on this fight ? 
Darkhonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkhonest

i think that hawksmore and apollo has it. plastic man can only stretch, hawksmore can get rid of him quickly since they're in the middle of new york, then apollo and hawksmore can play the numbersgame on black atom. Black atom will put up a fight, but in the end i give it to the athority 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkhonest said:
"i think that hawksmore and apollo has it. plastic man can only stretch, hawksmore can get rid of him quickly since they're in the middle of new york, then apollo and hawksmore can play the numbersgame on black atom. Black atom will put up a fight, but in the end i give it to the athority "
Ha Ha Ha  !  Plastic Man can do more than just Stretch... he can stretch to form into basically anything... and to some extent he can grow in size. 
Darkhonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkhonest
King Saturn said:
"Darkhonest said:
"i think that hawksmore and apollo has it. plastic man can only stretch, hawksmore can get rid of him quickly since they're in the middle of new york, then apollo and hawksmore can play the numbersgame on black atom. Black atom will put up a fight, but in the end i give it to the athority "
Ha Ha Ha  !  Plastic Man can do more than just Stretch... he can stretch to form into basically anything... and to some extent he can grow in size. "

well that may be true, but can't hawksmore do the same thing with the city after he gets him trapped in some box or somethin it would be a wrap, but if they can't do that it would be better for black atom. beacuse they got plasticman just being anoying allover the place.
Lune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lune

ok jack hawksmoor would just murder almost everyone in new york team one fw

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkhonest said:
"King Saturn said:
"Darkhonest said:
Ha Ha Ha  !  Plastic Man can do more than just Stretch... he can stretch to form into basically anything... and to some extent he can grow in size. "

well that may be true, but can't hawksmore do the same thing with the city after he gets him trapped in some box or somethin it would be a wrap, but if they can't do that it would be better for black atom. beacuse they got plasticman just being anoying allover the place."
I dont think Plastic Man goes down easy... though he does go down. Plastic Man has been able to pull off some crazy stuff before and its possible Plastic Man could stretch his form into a net or something to catch Hawksmoor's attacks with the City Suit. Now I dont know what Plastic Man can do if they used the Door on him and send him into space
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Midnightist

Hawksmoor could turn the city into a giant robot and Apollo could melt Plas and if Jack collected the powers from other cities to probably kill superman

Darkhonest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkhonest

oh i was assuming that doors were not in the equation if they are curbstomp

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers