SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

50/50

Depends on Raian's mentality

Make no mistake in Kengan Ashura Tokita beating Raian was BS, Raian is the stronger of the two, the issue is Raian when he doesn't take a fight seriously he just goes blow for blow with his opponents, whereas he would've just beaten Tokita had he used Kure clan techniques.

As a result should Raian try to go for a slugfest he will get bitten, bleed out and die.

Should Raian just use Kure Clans straight of the bat which from the few fights we have of him using it hes seemingly flawless except in his fight with Edward Wu then Jack most likely loses and his head will be facing the wrong way.

Thebest0706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought that Baki vs Kengan

Kengan matchups were a lot closer than usually give credit for.

I'd give physicality to Jack even though he never actually had any real great showings. When up against the top dogs, he simply fell short and couldn't keep up (his fight with pickle for example.) His skill seems limited to kickboxing and just striking overall. Very tough, strong but I've never quite see him hold top in raw power.

Raian on the other hand is the best combination and brute force and techniques. Despite being in base, he was able to stand to stand toe to toe with a fully advance Ohma (albeit, for a short time.) He was said to be the 3rd strongest in raw strength next to Julius and Wakatsuki and possess multiple instant killing techniques they might be useful in this fight against Jack.

I'd still day Jack though, despite the weaker showings, he has better scaling compared to other fighters in the Baki verse. Raian's inconsistency might one of the reasons I'd also give it to Jack

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

how relative is jack to yujiro?

cause raian could at least put up a decent fight against kuroki who is canonically yujiro level (crossover cosigned by both authors)

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

He’s far from it. He’s not nearly comparable to Yujiro who has exceptional martial arts mastery and exceptional physicality.

Jack isn’t nearly the fighter Baki is let alone Yujiro, where Baki and Yujiro both study all martial arts, copy techniques they like, Jack‘s style is very simplistic using basic kickboxing, wrestling, BJJ with the addition of biting.

Jack chose to add biting to his style because as he already stated biting is something even a kid could do to make a man cry in self-defence so he trained his jaw to eat through metal.

In contrast Baki and Yujiro use more obscure martial arts from Baki’s imagination style which lets him imitate dinosaurs, Baki making his own version of the Mach fist, sparring against imaginary versions of opponents near identical to the original, Yujiro on the other hand knowing all martial arts in their series except Musashi’s Two Swords under Heaven style, he also didn’t know Xiao Lee until he copied it, he even knowing pressure points, he knows the suction palm ability but majority of the martial arts he deems for kids he won’t use.

Yujiro won’t use something like biting because he sees it as beneath himself, the same came be said about Baki, hell even Pickle only resorts to biting once he’s already beaten his prey.

He’s not comparable to Yujiro in speed, strength, stamina, durability, or style his only redeeming Quality is that he will do anything to win even if he has to resort to praying mid-fight or using moves that yujiro wouldn’t use because he deems it childish he’ll do anything to win, he almost has no pride as a martial artist as Baki and Yujiro would rather take an L (if he could) then resort to such techniques to win.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec:

He’s far from it. He’s not nearly comparable to Yujiro who has exceptional martial arts mastery and exceptional physicality.

Jack isn’t nearly the fighter Baki is let alone Yujiro, where Baki and Yujiro both study all martial arts, copy techniques they like, Jack‘s style is very simplistic using basic kickboxing, wrestling, BJJ with the addition of biting.

Jack chose to add biting to his style because as he already stated biting is something even a kid could do to make a man cry in self-defence so he trained his jaw to eat through metal.

In contrast Baki and Yujiro use more obscure martial arts from Baki’s imagination style which lets him imitate dinosaurs, Baki making his own version of the Mach fist, sparring against imaginary versions of opponents near identical to the original, Yujiro on the other hand knowing all martial arts in their series except Musashi’s Two Swords under Heaven style, he also didn’t know Xiao Lee until he copied it, he even knowing pressure points, he knows the suction palm ability but majority of the martial arts he deems for kids he won’t use.

Yujiro won’t use something like biting because he sees it as beneath himself, the same came be said about Baki, hell even Pickle only resorts to biting once he’s already beaten his prey.

He’s not comparable to Yujiro in speed, strength, stamina, durability, or style his only redeeming Quality is that he will do anything to win even if he has to resort to praying mid-fight or using moves that yujiro wouldn’t use because he deems it childish he’ll do anything to win, he almost has no pride as a martial artist as Baki and Yujiro would rather take an L (if he could) then resort to such techniques to win.

not reading all that

No Caption Provided

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: what you said didn’t even address what I said I’m not even against what you said 😭

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Xebec
@superprimetime said:

@xebec: what you said didn’t even address what I said I’m not even against what you said 😭

my bad i have a physical reaction to walls of text

in that case raian prolly slaps

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raian. Jack's too full of openings and Raian's much too powerful with his blows for Jack to not just straight up get outpunched

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Insertnewname
@xebec said:

cause raian could at least put up a decent fight against kuroki who is canonically yujiro level (crossover cosigned by both authors)

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

What is this? Yujiro solos both verses at once except maybe the Connector.

Also Raian wins I think. I was more impressed by him.

Like Jack's best feat is what? Low diffing Shibu? No diffing the head of a chinese kure clan and what not seems more impressive to me.

Ps. I doubt the Connector will get to Yujiro levels or anywhere near it but that's just guesswork. I'd say even by the end of the second Kengan book Yujiro still solos both verses.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

What is this? Yujiro solos both verses at once except maybe the Connector.

Also Raian wins I think. I was more impressed by him.

Like Jack's best feat is what? Low diffing Shibu? No diffing the head of a chinese kure clan and what not seems more impressive to me.

Ps. I doubt the Connector will get to Yujiro levels or anywhere near it but that's just guesswork. I'd say even by the end of the second Kengan book Yujiro still solos both verses.

refer to the page i posted

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Insertnewname

@xebec: Refer to the feat of Yujiro stopping an earthquake with a punch.

A 16.5/10 peak human who stabs ppl with his fingers is less than an ant to him.

Also feats>>>>>>>statements

Last but not least, all that page says is that he dominates battlefields and people (who have no idea) call him the strongest.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: Refer to the feat of Yujiro stopping an earthquake with a punch.

A 16.5/10 peak human who stabs ppl with his fingers is less than an ant to him.

Also feats>>>>>>>statements

Last but not least, all that page says is that he dominates battlefields and people (who have no idea) call him the strongest.

cope

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

We already see how that went in the Netflix crossover.