Fight until capasitation or knock out.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Kira hits juggs till the point where Juggs cant move anymore then Kira runs away.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

Juggernaut without too much of a problem

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Juggernaut won't be able to touch Kira.  Meanwhile his weight will be doubling every time Kira hits him.  Kira is a nightmare for big slow tanks.

Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr.Pie

Agreed. The weight would double, then triple and quadruple with the amount of weight Juggernaut weighs.

Captain_Awsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Captain_Awsome

Juggernaut has no chance.
Kira wins

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwaggaB0y said:
"Kira hits juggs till the point where Juggs cant move anymore then Kira runs away."
here's a question for you. What is juggernaut's main power?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Tevnoba

Kira can not hurt Juggs, and although Kira will be able to make Juggs weigh millions of tons relatively quickly - Juggs can not be stopped or hurt by him.  It's a draw!

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tevnoba said:
"Kira can not hurt Juggs, and although Kira will be able to make Juggs weigh millions of tons relatively quickly - Juggs can not be stopped or hurt by him.  It's a draw!"
I wouldn't say that.  If Juggs weighs enough, he'll start sinking into the ground and won't be able to make any sort of headway.  It will be a bit like when Spider-Man trapped him in wet cement.  That counts as incapacitation in my book.
Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Villelater

Juggernuat wins with a Clap

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson said:
"Tevnoba said:
"Kira can not hurt Juggs, and although Kira will be able to make Juggs weigh millions of tons relatively quickly - Juggs can not be stopped or hurt by him.  It's a draw!"
I wouldn't say that.  If Juggs weighs enough, he'll start sinking into the ground and won't be able to make any sort of headway.  It will be a bit like when Spider-Man trapped him in wet cement.  That counts as incapacitation in my book."

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Juggernaut would win eventually
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock
the human Juggernaut said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
You're saying he can swim in wet cement?
DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DJ Diesel

I think everyone here seems to have forgotten that Juggs is surrounded by a force field, you can't actually touch him, the weapon won't REALLY hit him, so he won't get any heavier. Kira is wasting time, and loses by default.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Juggernaut would win eventually
"
No he wouldn't.  Juggernaut has no chance of hitting Kira.  As with most Juggs fights, the best Juggernaut can hope for is a draw, since he has no effective way of taking the fight to his opponent.

DJ Diesel
said:
"I think everyone here seems to have forgotten that Juggs is surrounded by a force field, you can't actually touch him, the weapon won't REALLY hit him, so he won't get any heavier. Kira is wasting time, and loses by default."
So Kira hits the helmet instead, which has been touched, removed and dented in the past.  I think even Juggernaut is going to notice if his helmet suddenly weighs twenty times more than normal.  Kira's fast enough to hit him dozens of times in a couple seconds.

Or, alternatively, Kira could start messing with the environment.  He can fly and can effectively teleport with shunpo, so he can set the terms of the engagement here.  He can simply start smacking buildings with Wabisuke until they collapse under their own mass and bury the Juggernaut.  He can use kido to slow him down and distract him.  Will Juggernaut be able to dig himself out of whatever trap Kira puts him in?  Probably, but it will take time, more than enough time to count as an incapacitation and give Kira the win.
Avatar image for lance_maximilian
Lance Maximilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lance Maximilian

Kira ftw

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2

Juggernaut

Alexander Anderson said:

"King Saturn said:
"
No he wouldn't.  Juggernaut has no chance of hitting Kira.  As with most Juggs fights, the best Juggernaut can hope for is a draw, since he has no effective way of taking the fight to his opponent.

DJ Diesel
said:
"I think everyone here seems to have forgotten that Juggs is surrounded by a force field, you can't actually touch him, the weapon won't REALLY hit him, so he won't get any heavier. Kira is wasting time, and loses by default."
So Kira hits the helmet instead, which has been touched, removed and dented in the past.  I think even Juggernaut is going to notice if his helmet suddenly weighs twenty times more than normal.  Kira's fast enough to hit him dozens of times in a couple seconds.Or, alternatively, Kira could start messing with the environment.  He can fly and can effectively teleport with shunpo, so he can set the terms of the engagement here.  He can simply start smacking buildings with Wabisuke until they collapse under their own mass and bury the Juggernaut.  He can use kido to slow him down and distract him.  Will Juggernaut be able to dig himself out of whatever trap Kira puts him in?  Probably, but it will take time, more than enough time to count as an incapacitation and give Kira the win."
what makes you think the force field doesnt surrond his entire body?
and how about a Thunderclap?that should work
ha what the devil,we arent even sure if Kira would be able to double Juggs weight,Juggs is protected by Cytorakk,a major magical being
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matezoide said:
"Juggernaut

Alexander Anderson said:
"King Saturn said:
"

DJ Diesel
said:
So Kira hits the helmet instead, which has been touched, removed and dented in the past.  I think even Juggernaut is going to notice if his helmet suddenly weighs twenty times more than normal.  Kira's fast enough to hit him dozens of times in a couple seconds.Or, alternatively, Kira could start messing with the environment.  He can fly and can effectively teleport with shunpo, so he can set the terms of the engagement here.  He can simply start smacking buildings with Wabisuke until they collapse under their own mass and bury the Juggernaut.  He can use kido to slow him down and distract him.  Will Juggernaut be able to dig himself out of whatever trap Kira puts him in?  Probably, but it will take time, more than enough time to count as an incapacitation and give Kira the win."
what makes you think the force field doesnt surrond his entire body?and how about a Thunderclap?that should workha what the devil,we arent even sure if Kira would be able to double Juggs weight,Juggs is protected by Cytorakk,a major magical being"
As long as we're making assumptions, we can just as easily say that since Kira is a Death God, he is protected by Death, a major magical being who is higher up the cosmic food chain than Cytorrak.  Thus, none of Juggernaut's powers should effect him. :)

I'm assuming what I'm assuming about the forcefield because we've seen people dent and remove Juggernaut's helmet before.  If the forcefield protects it, than Rogue shouldn't be able to pry it off, but she has in the past.  Anyway, Kira doesn't even need to attack Juggernaut directly to win this fight.  Thunderclap might work, but it might not.  How often does Juggernaut use this tactic?  Regardless, Kira can spend the entire fight in the air and well out of range of a thunderclap.  All he needs to do is make enough super-heavy rubble to trap Juggernaut for a little while, and he can do that using only kido and his zanpakuto.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
Alexander Anderson said:
"Matezoide said:
"Juggernaut

Alexander Anderson said:
"King Saturn said:
"

DJ Diesel
said:
what makes you think the force field doesnt surrond his entire body?and how about a Thunderclap?that should workha what the devil,we arent even sure if Kira would be able to double Juggs weight,Juggs is protected by Cytorakk,a major magical being"
As long as we're making assumptions, we can just as easily say that since Kira is a Death God, he is protected by Death, a major magical being who is higher up the cosmic food chain than Cytorrak.  Thus, none of Juggernaut's powers should effect him. :)I'm assuming what I'm assuming about the forcefield because we've seen people dent and remove Juggernaut's helmet before.  If the forcefield protects it, than Rogue shouldn't be able to pry it off, but she has in the past.  Anyway, Kira doesn't even need to attack Juggernaut directly to win this fight.  Thunderclap might work, but it might not.  How often does Juggernaut use this tactic?  Regardless, Kira can spend the entire fight in the air and well out of range of a thunderclap.  All he needs to do is make enough super-heavy rubble to trap Juggernaut for a little while, and he can do that using only kido and his zanpakuto."
the thing is,Juggs rarely uses his force-field,if it wasnt for his ego,the X-Men never would have won a single fight against him
Juggs doesnt makes a T-Clap very often,but he probaly will when he realise he isnt fast enought to tag with Kira and how is fling means he will dodge the Thunderclap?that sounds strange since for it "work" you have to hear it,i dont think Kira could escape from it,besides who says he can only do it once?if it affects Kira,Juggs can just keep doing more and more until he finaly wins
i am unsure how being heavier would affect Juggs,but i supose it wont be much,because he isnt THAT heavy and his strength is easy beyond 200 tons,besides doesnt Juggs get stronger as he needs to be?i heard that before,but i am not sure
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
You're saying he can swim in wet cement?"
i'm saying he shouldn't sink if he doesn't want to sink.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Kira.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Kira."
how?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
the human Juggernaut said:
"i'm saying he shouldn't sink if he doesn't want to sink."
Oh. OK. My bad.
BardofWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BardofWonder

Just a note on mathematics.  Kira's Zanpakuto increases weight exponentially.  Each time multiplying the current weight by 2.  So 2,4,8,16,32,64.  After just a half dozen hits even Juggernaut would notice the weight of whatever was hit.  Whether it was the helmet or something Kira dropped on him.