Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Supermanforever

@DammeFavour said:

@supermanforever: I think he'll tank the lightning easy. The superman that tanked doomsday's electric emission was completely depleted after the nuke, so he was exposed to even less sunlight than zod

I said by scaling, if we scale to Superman. Then imo would take thor down. But he doesnt have many feats when it comes to energy resisting. So based solely on showings by Zod he might get koed by lightning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: we obviously have to scale it since they share the same physiology

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: Nice, went through it, a few things to say

I won't bother with deleted scenes.

Loki's scepter bolt has been reacted by 4 other subsonic characters to make it questionable and recently someone was claiming it went from Loki to clouds in a couple of seconds using a vague image with a blue smoky aura as the clouds. I posted another SS of the same bolt with the blue smoky aura and he once again claimed it was clouds until I told him I took the SS just immediately after it went past the shield jet and had yet to reach the skycrapper.

The Ultron bots aim were off and Thor dodging even if we assume they weren't doesn't make him supersonic cause like Loki's bolt, humans/supersoldier tiers have blocked and dodged at point blanks ranges. Not to mention they are heavily telegraphed like the destroyer beam even though we'll never be able to quantify it's speed.

Hulk never caught a missile, RPG and at a distance which he would be reacting to it's muzzle velocity(115ms-). Not to mention Thor outpaced Hulk's attack/ combat speed not his reaction speed.

Malekith tendrils, no arguments there.

Almost all his feats have been consistently replicated by other subsonic characters.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour said:

@supermanforever: I think he'll tank the lightning easy. The superman that tanked doomsday's electric emission was completely depleted after the nuke, so he was exposed to even less sunlight than zod

I said by scaling, if we scale to Superman. Then imo would take thor down. But he doesnt have many feats when it comes to energy resisting. So based solely on showings by Zod he might get koed by lightning.

True but majority of the people who have completely tanked/nosold his lightning also happen to be lacking in impressive energy durability feats. So it's hard to come up with a benchmark

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@omriamar said:
@nucleon said:
@omriamar said:

@nucleon: superman is stronger than thor cuz he's overall showing is better it's as simple as that

You mean the feats that you favor over others, that you would tend to ignore if they concern your faves, I figure. Stupid game - I'll stay in the adult room.

Actual encounters between the two put them at about the same levels of strength and durability... maybe even speed. I don't know from where you're pulling that stuff about one being miles over the other. It would be just as naive either way, BTW.

exactly the opposite its stuff you are ignoring as though they never happened but they did

hulk Beatdown and nose bleed great durability if you ask me

No Caption Provided

facial reconstruction by kurse, great stamina for Thor it only took Kurse 15-30 second to make thor his own private bitch

No Caption Provided

Ultron bitch slap, WOW what power thor has getting grabd by the throat waiting for vision for the rescue really im impressed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hela dominates, here we go fellows there's is enough for the house bitch Thor to go around

No Caption Provided

Thanos humiliation, finally he got the massage and has his mouth open lol

No Caption Provided

thats kind of hursh on thor i dont realy heats him but i can't ignore him getting his ass whooped evry movie like you do sorry

Sorry, was there a point?

The Hulk, Kurse, Thanos, Hela, Ultron... They're all at least as powerful as Supes. Some of them, such as Hela and Thanos, are consistantly represented as much more powerful.

And Thor tanked them all. In fact, he may have more cinematic tanking feats than the Hulk.

You can't be serious? Sup's would roflstomp all of them at once. They are literally statues to Sup's who made legit hypersonic Wonder-Woman look completely still. You just lost all credibility with this post.

So, if I go by your logic, that being that any power is useless when compared to speed, the Flash would then beat Superman because the Flash is faster.

I have no need to argument you - you are doing it yourself.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

So, if I go by your logic, that being that any power is useless when compared to speed, the Flash would then beat Superman because the Flash is faster.

Fallacy.

Superman has the feats, Thor doesn't. That's why the statues argument is always being brought up.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

Superman has the feats, Thor doesn't. That's why the statues argument is always being brought up.

??? Thor's feats are right there. You just refuse to acknowledge them, claiming in the Kryptonians IPF despite all obvious arguments against it. That's your problem, not mine.

Also, it's only in Superman's fanboy scenarios that a composite Superman made out of (just the good) feats ends up being surrounded by statues. These people claim for their heroes feats that only happened in their minds (and would them laughed out of any serious publishing house).

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

??? Thor's feats are right there. You just refuse to acknowledge them, claiming in the Kryptonians IPF despite all obvious arguments against it. That's your problem, not mine.

Also, it's only in Superman's fanboy scenarios that a composite Superman made out of (just the good) feats ends up being surrounded by statues. These people claim for their heroes feats that only happened in their minds (and would them laughed out of any serious publishing house).

Someone sounds a little salty in this...

I do know Thor's feats just saying, just that none suggest that he wouldn't get one-shotted.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#209  Edited By Mutant1230

The only problem is Zod's speed... outside that and with the help of Stormbreaker Thor should win with mild difficulty at best

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

I do know Thor's feats just saying, just that none suggest that he wouldn't get one-shotted.

Yeah, well to date the poll says otherwise. I'm not the one producing salt. =)

Doomsday got amputated by WW's generic amazon sword as if he was made of baloney, but somehow you still believe that Zod would tank SB or Mjolnir over and over again, a magic weapon against which Kryptonians have no resistance? What let you think is SB weaker than WW's un-named sword, or that Thor is weaker than WW? Give me another reason than Superman's supposed Infinite Power Fallacy and I might consider. Arguments about speed have already been answered.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

Doomsday got amputated by WW's generic amazon sword as if he was made of baloney, but somehow you still believe that Zod would tank SB or Mjolnir over and over again, a magic weapon against which Kryptonians have no resistance? What let you think is SB weaker than WW's un-named sword, or that Thor is weaker than WW? Give me another reason than Superman's supposed Infinite Power Fallacy and I might consider. Arguments about speed have already been answered.

Like the poll means anything.

And you like accusing me of 5 different things there lmao. You're definitely salty.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

And you like accusing me of 5 different things there lmao. You're definitely salty.

keep it civil and try to avoid name calling

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

And yet I'll take the poll's result over your IPF opinion, which comes without argumentation whatsoever. =)

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By FaradaySloth

@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:
@faradaysloth said:
@nucleon said:

Fallacy.

And yet I'll take the poll's result over your IPF opinion, which comes without argumentation whatsoever. =)

Yeah definitely salty. I just say one thing (which is a fact, Thor doesn't have enough feats) and you act triggered and say "you have no argument" or "you're a fanboy" lol.

Also I know it's a dead meme, but the polls said Hillary would've won :))))

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:

I won't bother with deleted scenes.

I understand, since they are technically noncanon, but you should at least take them into consideration given that it establishes a character's intended power level, and also because the blast comes from the mindstone, wich is what powers loki's scepter, so Thor would have reacted twice to the blast of the mindstone, wich has 2 feats that put it at hypersonic.

Loki's scepter bolt has been reacted by 4 other subsonic characters to make it questionable

To my knowledge only Cap and Thor reacted to it, and in the same movie we see that Thor is faster than Cap, but not by much, since he was able to block multiple chitauri blasts that Cap couldn't. But Cap has some feats that might be considered high level bullet aim dodging to low level bullet timing, so is less of an outlier for Cap to have been able to react to a hypersonic blast than it would seem.

and recently someone was claiming it went from Loki to clouds in a couple of seconds using a vague image with a blue smoky aura as the clouds. I posted another SS of the same bolt with the blue smoky aura and he once again claimed it was clouds until I told him I took the SS just immediately after it went past the shield jet and had yet to reach the skycrapper.

I don't understand this post tbh, what is an SS? If you are talking about this.

No Caption Provided

Is quite clear that Widow doesn't react to Loki's blast, but his aim, if you slow down the gif you can see taht the blast wouldn't even hit the quinjet in the first place because Loki failed on purpose, given that he wanted to be captured. Then you can see the blast passing by the building and reaching the clouds in a second, because the clouds got lighten up.

The Ultron bots aim were off and Thor dodging even if we assume they weren't doesn't make him supersonic cause like Loki's bolt, humans/supersoldier tiers have blocked and dodged at point blanks ranges.

I never claimed that Thor was supersonic because he reacted to those bots projectiles, but then again, every character that replicated some of Thor's reaction feats is peak human, with borderline bullet timing reactions, so is not much of a stretch to say thay have supersonic reaction aswell. Even in IW they were fighting Corvus Glaive, who blocked Vision's mind gem, wich has an unquestionable hypersonic feat.

Not to mention they are heavily telegraphed like the destroyer beam even though we'll never be able to quantify it's speed.

That some of them are telegraphed doesn't take the fact that Thor is fast enough to move his body AFTER they have been fired, so he's able to react to the projectiles, not just the aim.

Hulk never caught a missile, RPG and at a distance which he would be reacting to it's muzzle velocity(115ms-).

I don't know if that was a missile that Hulk caught in the tie-in comic or not, but at the end of TIH he was able to attack aster than Abomination could percieve, and Abomination did caught a missile from Stark tech with his back turned. As well as an ejection seat wich under certain circumstances can reach the speed of sound, among many other feats.

Not to mention Thor outpaced Hulk's attack/ combat speed not his reaction speed.

Not at all, he outright "blitzed" him in some ocassions.

No Caption Provided
Hulk could do this to someone who reacted to a missile with his back turned
Hulk could do this to someone who reacted to a missile with his back turned
Yet he wasn't able to lay a finger on Thor.

Some of his feats have been consistently replicated by possibly supersonic characters.

Honestly Thor has way too many quantifiable reaction feats that hint him being supersonic to low hypersonic, and they keep adding up.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime:

I understand, since they are technically noncanon, but you should at least take them into consideration given that it establishes a character's intended power level, and also because the blast comes from the mindstone, wich is what powers loki's scepter, so Thor would have reacted twice to the blast of the mindstone, wich has 2 feats that put it at hypersonic.

It doesn't establish anything. The only thing that is established is what happens in the movie(canon) and Thor did not dodge it. Unless you think you know better than the Director/ producers who decided to delete the scene?

To my knowledge only Cap and Thor reacted to it, and in the same movie we see that Thor is faster than Cap, but not by much, since he was able to block multiple chitauri blasts that Cap couldn't. But Cap has some feats that might be considered high level bullet aim dodging to low level bullet timing, so is less of an outlier for Cap to have been able to react to a hypersonic blast than it would seem.

Cap was exhausted, earlier on he had no problem blocking chitauri blast while sandwiched between two chitauri, he was also flipping through a few of them just fine. And being tagged doesn't mean you can't dodge. WW was tagged by a bullet in her solo yet she blocks them just fine.

I don't understand this post tbh, what is an SS? If you are talking about this.

SS( screenshot). Well he posted this photo claiming the blue smoky aura was the clouds

No Caption Provided

So I posted another SS which he also claimed it was clouds until I told him the SS was just after the bolt had passed the jet and had yet to reach the building

No Caption Provided

Is quite clear that Widow doesn't react to Loki's blast, but his aim, if you slow down the gif you can see taht the blast wouldn't even hit the quinjet in the first place because Loki failed on purpose, given that he wanted to be captured. Then you can see the blast passing by the building and reaching the clouds in a second, because the clouds got lighten up.

from the above pic you can clearly see the scepter bolt passing through what had prior been the jet's right wing. She dodged it the same way Thor blocked. I can see you're also using the 'clouds lighten up' argument when clearly it's just the bolt.

I never claimed that Thor was supersonic because he reacted to those bots projectiles, but then again, every character that replicated some of Thor's reaction feats is peak human, with borderline bullet timing reactions, so is not much of a stretch to say thay have supersonic reaction aswell. Even in IW they were fighting Corvus Glaive, who blocked Vision's mind gem, wich has an unquestionable hypersonic feat.

A legit bullet timer(QS) turned the entire avengers roster to statues/snails. It's either you think they are as fast as QS who showed he was a lot faster than them or they are definitely not bullet timers.

Can I see the Corvus feat., sounds good. Also reaction speed does not equate to combat speed(attack/defend).

That some of them are telegraphed doesn't take the fact that Thor is fast enough to move his body AFTER they have been fired, so he's able to react to the projectiles, not just the aim.

This argument can also be used by all the guys who have replicated his feats since they also move their bodies AFTER fire.

I don't know if that was a missile that Hulk caught in the tie-in comic or not, but at the end of TIH he was able to attack aster than Abomination could percieve, and Abomination did caught a missile from Stark tech with his back turned. As well as an ejection seat wich under certain circumstances can reach the speed of sound, among many other feats.

Was an RPG with a muzzle velocity of 15m/s and a max speed of around 295 m/s. It's still subsonic either way. He was able to but the entire fight Abomination was consistently slightly faster than him except for that scene. Ejection seat depends on the speed of the jet and it was definitely falling rather than flying at supersonic speeds, In fact it's not advisable to eject at those speeds dues to severe risks.

And Abomination didn't catch no missile, another RPG and it wasn't from Stark tech either.

Not at all, he outright "blitzed" him in some ocassions.

No Caption Provided

That's a counter not a blitz, Hulk was doing a bullrush

Where do you think these injuries came from?

No Caption Provided

orwhen he was incapacitated

Some of his feats have been consistently replicated by possibly supersonic characters.

Hmmm, out of

1. Cap
  2. Widow
  3. Hawkeye
  4. Whiplash
  5. Killian
  6. Hogan
  7. Valkyrie

Which one of these guys is supersonic(QS tier)?

Honestly Thor has way too many quantifiable reaction feats that hint him being supersonic to low hypersonic, and they keep adding up.

None of them is quantifiable. Pretty much 99% of his supposed supersonic feats are from energy weapons that others subsonic characters have replicated. Some of them have done it a lot better than he did.

He had two opportunities to block actual supersonic projectiles(bullets) and they were shown to be hilariously faster than he did, if you consider his movements relative to the bullets.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: To my knowledge only Cap and Thor reacted to it, and in the same movie we see that Thor is faster than Cap, but not by much, since he was able to block multiple chitauri blasts that Cap couldn't. But Cap has some feats that might be considered high level bullet aim dodging to low level bullet timing, so is less of an outlier for Cap to have been able to react to a hypersonic blast than it would seem.

Sorry it didn't come out in the previous post. Both fodder and Hawkeye dodge

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By rem

Lol Thor isn’t tagging zod. Thor’s practically a statue. Zod wins. Stop putting Thor against kryptonians.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor stomps.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:

Lol Thor isn’t tagging zod. Thor’s practically a statue. Zod wins. Stop putting Thor against kryptonians.

Idiotic argument, thor has aoe and zod will eventually have to slow down to engage him, of which thor will just toss stormbreaker, summon lightning cloak or use lightning amped punches

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: Are you aware Hawkeye also dodged Chituari blasts and bullets.

From what you are saying the bullets from nick Nick Furys gun are slow because Hawkeye dodged them.

Hawkeye has consistently dodged mach speed projectiles.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By rem

@lord_titan_ said:
@rem said:

Idiotic argument, thor has aoe and zod will eventually have to slow down to engage him, of which thor will just toss stormbreaker, summon lightning cloak or use lightning amped punches

I wrote that answer a month ago and my answer has changed a little since then.

stormbreaker is overated. Thor has no good feats with it. Stormbreaker isn’t even bullet speed. And zod is obviously faster than a bullet. So that’s out of the question.

zod will not have to slow down when fighting him. if He utilises his speed, he could repeatedly puch him like QS did to apokolispe.

Thor has never started out in a lightning cloak besides wakanda. And even then, it can’t really hurt zod Just by running into it.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormbreaker was specifically crafted to beat thanos it has no feats of hurting anything else plus zod is physically stronger and faster than thanos and tougher.

zod wrecks him using speed and pressure points, even if thor was twice as strong and tough as zod, zod is still thousands of times faster and would win, i mean thor would be a statue to him so zod could just make thor cut his own limbs off with stormbreaker

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guccibrick Stormbreaker was in no way designed to kill Thanos, given that it was an already existing design in the forge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if Thor can one shot Clark then he can one shot Zod

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

The138L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By The138L

Zod, too fast, stronger, smarter and better trained.

Thor does not trump zod in anything, nothing except comedic value and stupidity.

Zod is absurdly faster than thor in MOS, thor almost died from the star in IW which I'm pretty sure would not have happened to MOS superman; and zod rekt MOS superman.

Zod is also a much better fighter than MCU Thor who almost never displays any skill level besides hammer tosses and haymaker.

Zod is probably stronger than thor too, although IW thor was pretty strong, I'll admit that.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if Thor can one shot Clark then he can one shot Zod

He doesn't one-shot Superman, even the most die-hard Thor Fanboys know he can't one-shot casually.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the138l: Zod is also a much better fighter than MCU Thor who almost never displays any skill level besides hammer tosses and haymaker.

---------------

Psst, Zod got his butt kicked by Jor El, who was just a scientist. And could only stalemate with Kal at best.

His fight skills are overrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Stormbreaker would one shot Clark and Mjolnir would KO him

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: Erm, he casually one shot Thanos...

And? Superman crushes Thanos. Why do you stalk me anyway? You're always trying to start some argument with me on every MCU vs DCEU thread lmao.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I don't stalk you, but I call out BS, and it just so happens that that leads me to you

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: I don't stalk you, but I call out BS, and it just so happens that that leads me to you

All I said was Thor can't casually one-shot Superman, like 90% of users here agree with that, so it's not BS.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By xzone

@faradaysloth: If Thor hit Clark the way he hit Thanos, Clark would be dead

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: and Clark Stomps a full of Thanos? K..

Thanos bled from Iron Man, Post JL Superman is popping purple bits. The only problems are the Reality and Time Stones, everything else won't hurt Superman.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By FaradaySloth

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: If Thor hit Clark the way he hit Thanos, Clark would be dead

If Thanos survived that then Clark would easily survive that, seriously wtf are you even on now.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Tp resistance feats? Thanos ripped apart a moon with ease. Clark survives that?

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: Tp resistance feats? Thanos ripped apart a moon with ease. Clark survives that?

Are you talking about Mind Gem? When has Thanos used the Mind Gem in a fight, how could he use it? Yeah and Mantis survived that Moon Attack, what's your point? Mantis>Clark?

And this is a Thor vs Zod thread, so if you want to talk about this then go to: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-superman-vs-mcu-thanos-1946038/

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@faradaysloth: Gotta disagree

Well you can have your opinion based on...speculation? And I'll have mine based on feats.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Huh? I'm saying if Thanos chose to rip Clark apart like he did that moon. Stormbreaker still went though the beam from a complete IG, and despite how people lowball that feat, it's still impressive.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Well, since Thanos would have shown loki how to use the mind stone in the first place...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: proof Clark can resist a planetary universal strike?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Are you aware Hawkeye also dodged Chituari blasts and bullets.

Chitauri, yeah. Bullets no.

From what you are saying the bullets from nick Nick Furys gun are slow because Hawkeye dodged them.

This scene has been used out of context so many times that you've also picked it up. Fury fired two bullets and we only see Hawkeye aimdodge the second one which would have also missed him if he hadn't, this is far from bullet timing.

Loading Video...

It's hard to here him fire 2 bullets using GIFs but tha's what happened.

There is are plenty of scenes of guys like Cap replicating feats like these but when they come face to face with an actual bullet timer they get clowned. It's called aimdodging/blocking.

Hawkeye has consistently dodged mach speed projectiles.

He hasn't

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

Huh? I'm saying if Thanos chose to rip Clark apart like he did that moon. Stormbreaker still went though the beam from a complete IG, and despite how people lowball that feat, it's still impressive.

It is not as impressive as you may think, because we saw thanos very timid with his power throughout the movie, and we have no idea how much power was put into that reactionary beam. Also, stormbreaker going through it is not a piercing feat, as you can not pierce something that is not solid.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: Clark has moon level durability? Cool.