Posted by sportjames23 (1102 posts) 9 months, 2 days ago

Poll: IW Thor replaces DCEU Superman vs the Justice League (23 votes)

Thor wins the tug of war 78%
Diana contains him 22%

After being defeated by Thanos and the Black Order, Thor is floating in space. Instead of being found by the Guardians, he is drawn into a wormhole and arrives on DCEU Earth. He lands in Metropolis in front of Superman’s statue, and is disoriented by this different Earth.

Batman, monitoring the area, suspects another of Luthor’s creations, and sends the Justice League to face this strange being. Thor finds himself confronted by Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash. Cyborg’s defense systems go into overdrive and blasts Thor. Thor retaliates with a lightning strike and its on like Donkey Kong.

How does this battle go?

Poll question: Thor, like Superman, gets into a tug of war with Wonder Woman. Who wins that confrontation?

#1 Edited by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio

They beat him, Diana won’t hold back like she did against Clark because she doesn’t know him. but Diana loses the tug of war.

#2 Posted by Batman242 (11878 posts) - - Show Bio

So another Diana vs Thor thread?

#3 Posted by jayc1324 (26427 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Thor is stronger so he wins the tug of war.

None of them are threats to him though, unless Diana is willing to use her sword

#4 Posted by FaradaySloth (9978 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of these answers.

#5 Posted by KalKent (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor handily.

#6 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

diana snaps her spine just looking at thor's massive arms

#7 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: @jayc1324: Thor should get his butt kicked. When Thor got picked up he was in a near death situation, and he has no weapons. When he got dropped off Thor couldn't even enter his lightning cloak. Diana would kill him in seconds

#8 Edited by jayc1324 (26427 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@batman242: @jayc1324: Thor should get his butt kicked. When Thor got picked up he was in a near death situation, and he has no weapons. When he got dropped off Thor couldn't even enter his lightning cloak. Diana would kill him in seconds

You should try reading the OP. In this scenario, Thor is already up and has already attacked.

#9 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: huh? I'm surprised that I'm backing Diana against you for Thor, but Thor was so damaged at this point he couldn't even enter his cloak. Diana blitz and one shots Thor. Thor's got no cloak, no weapon, and he can barely move

#10 Posted by KalKent (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@kalkent: huh? I'm surprised that I'm backing Diana against you for Thor, but Thor was so damaged at this point he couldn't even enter his cloak. Diana blitz and one shots Thor. Thor's got no cloak, no weapon, and he can barely move

I didn't read the op. I assumed it was normal post iw thor.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
#11 Posted by TheSerbianEmpire (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Star level Thor oneshots.

Seriously though, he does win.

#13 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Thor is still in awful condition. He isn't winning this.

#14 Edited by sportjames23 (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: My bad, I should clarify—Thor has healed from his beating by the Black Order by the time he reaches DCEU Earth. Like Superman, he’s just disoriented and ready to take out any perceived threats.

#15 Posted by sportjames23 (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: It is. My fault, I wasn’t clear.

#16 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23: Oh.. that's good to know.. In that case, Thor takes the league

#17 Edited by Blackstar_95 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins Aquaman and WW slice him up.

#18 Posted by CreoleCuddy (717 posts) - - Show Bio

So another Diana vs Thor thread?

Pretty much *sighs*

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#19 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Wins.

#20 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

how are they getting through this though

No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by Blackstar_95 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackstar_95 said:

No Caption Provided

What does this prove Thor has crap piercing durability WW sword and the trident can definitely cut through him.

#22 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

@gamer-guy said:
@blackstar_95 said:

No Caption Provided

What does this prove Thor has crap piercing durability WW sword and the trident can definitely cut through him.

that literally makes no sense

#23 Posted by Blackstar_95 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackstar_95 said:
@gamer-guy said:
@blackstar_95 said:

No Caption Provided

that literally makes no sense

Thor has been pierced by magical dagger before WW sword and the trident are magical weapons what don't you get?

#24 Edited by HAMMER_OF_J2 (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

The only issue I see is that Thor isn't as fast as Supes, so Flash actually would be able to blitz him like he tried in JL. After that, anything can happen.

#25 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is more experienced. He is 1500 years old (in the movies). He has been training his powers for a lot longer than anyone on the DC team, which consists of either newcomers that have little experience (the Flash) or humans who pose little threat (Batman). The only real threat is Aquaman and Diana, and even then, Stormbreaker is too powerful a weapon, and Thor is too powerful an opponent. Thor would win.

#26 Posted by Blackstar_95 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is more experienced. He is 1500 years old (in the movies). He has been training his powers for a lot longer than anyone on the DC team, which consists of either newcomers that have little experience (the Flash) or humans who pose little threat (Batman). The only real threat is Aquaman and Diana, and even then, Stormbreaker is too powerful a weapon, and Thor is too powerful an opponent. Thor would win.

No strombreaker in this scenario.

#27 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

@bdelloidgrain2 said:

No strombreaker in this scenario.

My mistake. He still wins, but it would be a lot tougher. He still has the experience advantage.