Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll IW Thanos vs N52 Batman (12 votes)

Thanos pimp smacks his bat arse 42%
Batman clowns him with prep 58%

The 5 Stones Thanos swarms the bat cave to retrieve the mind stone, in an alternate universe, the injured Vision and Wanda desperately hide and seek help from The Batman, Bruce has 5 minutes of prep and the Intel that Thanos brought his army.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Wtf is Batman gonna do against a 5 stone Thanos with 5 minutes of prep? Use the mind stone for something?

Like seriously, I'm curious what exactly he's supposed to do here without PIS?

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce can defo cook something up in 5 mins, he has some mad gear that would end Thanos.

Hickaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Alfred, we're moving."

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is Batman gonna do against a 5 stone Thanos with 5 minutes of prep? Use the mind stone for something?

Hellbat.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@takenstew22 said:

A. Knock out Thanos with Ivy sleeping gas

B. Bluff Thanos that the Mind Stone is elsewhere and that any damage to his person will result in it being ejected deep into space and/or destroyed, forcing a stalemate

C. Give him a fake stone and bail while he's investigating

D. Pull out the old Hellbat while Wanda and co leave with the Stone

E. Use gravity/magnetic inducers to dislodge the Stones

F. BFR to Phantom Zone

G. Use a temporal grenade to stop Thanos in place and either take/or destroy the Gauntlet

H. Rig the cave with explosives and make his escape in the 5 minutes, using holograms to keep up the gambit long enough to delay and escape

I. Justice Buster to be used alongside the Thrasher to beat Thanos

J. Give the Stone to Thanos, wait for him to drop his guard before having Wanda rip him apart while Batman does multiple of these plans at once

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Hellbat.

@takenstew22 said:

A. Knock out Thanos with Ivy sleeping gas

B. Bluff Thanos that the Mind Stone is elsewhere and that any damage to his person will result in it being ejected deep into space and/or destroyed, forcing a stalemate

C. Give him a fake stone and bail while he's investigating

D. Pull out the old Hellbat while Wanda and co leave with the Stone

E. Use gravity/magnetic inducers to dislodge the Stones

F. BFR to Phantom Zone

G. Use a temporal grenade to stop Thanos in place and either take/or destroy the Gauntlet

H. Rig the cave with explosives and make his escape in the 5 minutes, using holograms to keep up the gambit long enough to delay and escape

I. Justice Buster to be used alongside the Thrasher to beat Thanos

J. Give the Stone to Thanos, wait for him to drop his guard before having Wanda rip him apart while Batman does multiple of these plans at once

I stand corrected.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Is this “Hellbat and Justice Buster” Batman, or “ass stomped by Court of Owls and Endgame Joker” Batman? Or maybe “I need several amps just to fight the Heretic” Batman? Yeah I don’t see him beating Thanos, let’s get real.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Is this “Hellbat and Justice Buster” Batman, or “ass stomped by Court of Owls and Endgame Joker” Batman? Or maybe “I need several amps just to fight the Heretic” Batman? Yeah I don’t see him beating Thanos, let’s get real.

Both of those weren't "stomped" though, he beat both

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could pull up with some crazy things,

But when you think about it..

He's about to face a Being with All of Control over space, Time, Reality, Soul, power..

Thanos isn't dumb, he's one of the most intelligent characters in his universe...

What says he'll just barge in to that place.. He could very well use the stones to his best advantage.

-----

But i feel there's one best thing bats could do in 5 minutes.. And that's calling Superman.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's about to face a Being with All of Control over space, Time, Reality, Soul, power..

Thanos isn't dumb, he's one of the most intelligent characters in his universe...

Wait... Thanos in the MCU? He is very dumb.

He never uses the stones correctly.

He entrusts Loki and Ronan and both betray him. He trusts Nebula and Gamora and both turn against him.

Hell his plan is dumb... Why not just create more resources? Even if you kill half of all life, they are just back again in 50 years. Marvel even said that he killed half the plants and animals, which are resources that he was whining about...

Why not just go to Eternity? Seems easier and a better solution, and it was widely know amongst the gods.

This is not a genius at work.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All depends

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Did Marvel confirm he killed half the plant life? I don't think thanos is that stupid..

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Did Marvel confirm he killed half the plant life? I don't think thanos is that stupid..

Thanos snapped away half of all life, including animals. And probably even trees. We had some shots of Central Park we were going to use to lead Cap's grief counseling scene, and we talked about what it'd look like with 50% less trees. - Kevin Feige

Now whether or not you would consider that cannon or not IDK. But yeah, Thanos is kind of an idiot.