IW Iron Man vs Superman(MOS).

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Supes, but it is not a stomp by any means.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still a mismatch.

Clark wins 10/10 IMHO.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes, but it is not a stomp by any means.

Kinda is, IM has no speed and can't stop Clark ripping his limbs off. JL put Clark WELL above the rest of the JL.

Avatar image for awesomefacialhairbros
Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zepta_pon: Lmao at people thinking Thanos is weak. "Mere punches". Yeah a planet shattering stone was used in those "mere punches" you mentioned and even then thanos couldn't rip his armor with a single power stone punch

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Supermanforever

@awesomefacialhairbros said:

@zepta_pon: Lmao at people thinking Thanos is weak. "Mere punches". Yeah a planet shattering stone was used in those "mere punches" you mentioned and even then thanos couldn't rip his armor with a single power stone punch

Powerstone couldnt kill mantis either. Iron man gets absolutely murderstomped. He also didnt use powerstone in physical combat.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 anthp2000  Moderator

Clark wins.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man gets destroyed mismatch

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I hate MCU vs DCEU threads now.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman stomps.

I think I hate MCU vs DCEU threads now.

They're not for the faint of heart.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Supermanforever

@gamer-guy said:
@supermanforever said:
@gamer-guy said:

@supermanforever: lol your insecurities are showing

Nope the dceu fanboy wank is showing

fixed it for you bud :)

explains why mcu fanboys are trying to say iron man is even remotely close to Superman lol. and you claiming we are wanking. Sht.-

NickFlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t understand how people are arguing for Iron man here?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps...

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still clark

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS Clark with no morals will kill Iron Man.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even that Inexperienced MoS Superman, before the encounter with his father, who didn't know much about his powers and struggled to lift the oil rig will stomp Iron Man

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots.

Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: He never used the power stone against the street levelers with the intent to kill

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps, he was undamaged after being sent through at least 5 buildings, and got right back up after crashing through about 6 concrete walls. His heat vision is hotter than the surface of the Sun, and he melted half of an I-Beam in less than 2 seconds. Iron Man is nowhere near fast enough to counter a blitz from Superman, nor is Iron Man's flight fast enough to get away from Superman, as IM can't make fast 90 degree turns like Supes or Zod. Iron Man wouldn't even be able to hold up the Oil Rig from the beginning of the movie, nor would he be able to stand in the World Engine beam, nor would he be able to easily punch a hole in a Kryptonian ship, nor would he be able to flip a truck like Zod did at Clark's house (is Zod all of a sudden stronger than Superman now?), nor could Iron Man punch Nam-Ek as far as Superman did, nor could Iron Man shrug off falling into a mountain and then the ground nearly as easily as Superman.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: yeah man. i even doubt iron man can pick up my tv remote.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman. Easily.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomefacialhairbros:

How about you show me feats that suggest he has the strength to do any of the things that I said he couldn't do instead of being sarcastic saying he can't even lift a TV remote.

Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Iron Man concussion blasts blows up hydra tanks. Iron mans hulkbuster punch creates shockwaves. Hulk had to run towards him and build velocity while tony does it from a standstill. And Fyi iron man can just build up more nanites and make a hulkbuster. Iron man casually puches hulk and breakes his teeth. Iron man easily goes from surface to Far earth orbit in like 45 seconds. He needed much more than escape velocity to do that. His foot blast on thanos face also created a small shockwave. He easily made it into the Titanian spaceship. His tank missles can blow holes in thanos's ship. His suits resists a strong power stone beam for like 4-5 seconds which itself is feat for his durability. He tanks asteroids at entry velocity like a Champ and shows up a minute later unharmed. He tanks thanos punches which were able to ko hulk. Thanos hits him even harder than hulk. Hulk was able to move back surtur with an angry punch. He tanks a punch from a power stone which easily shattered the mirror dimension which is unquantifiable but nonetheless very impressive

IW Iron Man ain't playing. He's like Batman but better. Dude probably has a million ways to take his team down. His buster suits are PIS as the audience wants a flashy fight and not the use of his brain. We're talking about a guy who matches read Richard's in terms of intelligence. He always get limited by plot. Batman doesn't get limited by the plot.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??? Hard to believe this is even debatable

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomefacialhairbros: guess iron man has planet level durability cause he withstood power gem blast? XD dude you are so dkn awful it aint even funny. I feel sorry for you

Punisher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This even a question. Unless Tony Stark can shoot out kryptonite no way he wins.

Super Man easily. Just punch Iron Mans head off or Lazer beam him to death.

Punisher_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Yup Its like that debate on twitter a while back when people thought those black panther chicks can take on Wonder Woman. Sad thing is a lot of people agreed.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 anthp2000  Moderator

Superman, but I'm not sold on this being a stomp.

MoS Clark was inexperienced as hell, nowhere near his BvS/JL level.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power levels favors Superman, but Stark has more options, and he is the thinker here - kind of a Batman in powered armor. Iron Man with such a fancy suit will deliver a good fight, but he loses 6-7/10 to Supes here, mainly due to lack of finishing power.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, but I'm not sold on this being a stomp.

MoS Clark was inexperienced as hell, nowhere near his BvS/JL level.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

NickFlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes one shots

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman, easy.

Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: never said that. I said he talked it for like 5 seconds which is impressive nonetheless.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Iron Man concussion blasts blows up hydra tanks. Iron mans hulkbuster punch creates shockwaves. Hulk had to run towards him and build velocity while tony does it from a standstill. And Fyi iron man can just build up more nanites and make a hulkbuster. Iron man casually puches hulk and breakes his teeth. Iron man easily goes from surface to Far earth orbit in like 45 seconds. He needed much more than escape velocity to do that. His foot blast on thanos face also created a small shockwave. He easily made it into the Titanian spaceship. His tank missles can blow holes in thanos's ship. His suits resists a strong power stone beam for like 4-5 seconds which itself is feat for his durability. He tanks asteroids at entry velocity like a Champ and shows up a minute later unharmed. He tanks thanos punches which were able to ko hulk. Thanos hits him even harder than hulk. Hulk was able to move back surtur with an angry punch. He tanks a punch from a power stone which easily shattered the mirror dimension which is unquantifiable but nonetheless very impressive

IW Iron Man ain't playing. He's like Batman but better. Dude probably has a million ways to take his team down. His buster suits are PIS as the audience wants a flashy fight and not the use of his brain. We're talking about a guy who matches read Richard's in terms of intelligence. He always get limited by plot. Batman doesn't get limited by the plot.

"Iron Man concussion blasts blows up hydra tanks"

And? Superman can easily tank that level of power.

"Iron mans hulkbuster punch creates shockwaves."

It only did that when it punched Hulk at the same time, and Superman did the same thing except bigger with Zod. Hulkbuster is irrelevant anyways as that's not the suit he is using in this battle.

"And Fyi iron man can just build up more nanites and make a hulkbuster"

No, no he cannot. He doesn't have enough nanites for that and he has never shown or been implied to be able to do that. You completely made that up.

"Iron man easily goes from surface to Far earth orbit in like 45 seconds."

No, he cannot. Your vastly misinterpreting what's happening on-screen or straight up lying.

"His foot blast on thanos face also created a small shockwave. He easily made it into the Titanian spaceship. His tank missles can blow holes in thanos's ship."

All things Superman can easily replicate, and tank.

"His suits resists a strong power stone beam for like 4-5 seconds which itself is feat for his durability."

That power stone beam is not only unquantifiable, but Iron Man had to use a nanite shield, he didn't take it head on. Also it was less than 4 seconds.

"He tanks asteroids at entry velocity like a Champ and shows up a minute later unharmed."

Technically a meteor. Entry Velocity? You have no clue what that is, Titan's gravity is a lot less than Earth. He didn't "tank" it if he was M.I.A. for 1 whole minute.

"He tanks thanos punches which were able to ko hulk."

??Those punches didn't KO Hulk with one hit, it took many of them. And each of those punches was tearing apart Tony's suit.

"Thanos hits him even harder than hulk."

According to what? Your fantasy, apparently.

"Hulk was able to move back surtur with an angry punch."

Absolutely irrelevant. Three steps removed from Iron Man.

Nothing you've said changes anything. Superman is still far superior to Iron Man in terms of speed, strength, flight, and power.

Avatar image for iiwickedslayerii
IIWIckedSlayerII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman low to mid difficulty. Iron man is strong enough to put up a bit of a fight, but he can't win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

Iron man gets destroyed mismatch

Awesomefacialhairbros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: Yes supes can tank that level of power. That wasn't the point though. I just wanted to tell you that you were low balling iron man.

Hulkbuster is still relevant because

1. It was in IW and the title says IW Iron Man.

2. Depending on the location, if he's on earth he could call more nanites. It's safe to assume that he has a bunch of of them. You don't have a funtionung car unless you're refuelling it when the fuels over. Tony ain't dumb

Yes he can go to Far earth orbit and Catch up with the spaceship at the same time. Watch it again.

Clark tanking his tank missiles ain't my point. You said Clark can casually punch into kryptonian spaceships and I said Tony can do the same to titanian space ships. Now don't argue that kryptonian ships are stronger.

Yeah iron man had to use a nanite shield to tank it. What's your point again? It's still iron man. Not like He had to pick it up from somewhere. Now you're just spitting bs to make Tony look bad. Give credit where credit is due. Thanos made shattering the mirror dimension look easy. Yes that feat too in unquantifiable but it's very impressive nonetheless.

Tony took more punches than hulk. And even got hit harder. Fact. Thanos never used the power stone while punching hulk. He did while punching Tony. Just watch the movie again with an open mind and see. Hulk moving surtur was meant to show his punches power post ragnarok and thanos walked it off like it's nothing.

Yes he did tank it at more than entry velocity I'd say. The pieces travelled from the moon to the surface in like 3 or 4 seconds because Thanos also used the space stone with the power stone Now's the time when your high schools physics will help. V=d/t

D can be anything from 9,500 km to 412,000 km

That's the closest and the farthest a moon can orbit without getting pulled towards the planet or drifting away.

Even if it's 9500km away, the meteor had to be moving at 3166km/s. I won't say anything about the mass of the meteor. I guess you are smart enough to scale and figure it out. MoS Clark is still pretty weak and I'd give it 4/10 to Tony. 6/10 to supes if absolutely blood lusted

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomefacialhairbros:

I'm fairly certain the moon chunks were teleported from the moon to Titan using the space stone so the calculation will be way off.