Avatar image for deactivated-5b3e40c1c0bb8
#1 Posted by deactivated-5b3e40c1c0bb8 (487 posts) - - Show Bio
  • This is Superman with feats from MOS Only.
  • Morals off.
  • Nano Iron Man.
  • Who wins?
#2 Posted by Oreoghoul (1921 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#3 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6339 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Superman stomps.

#4 Edited by joshua755 (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s still the same

Supes laugh and slap the new armour off

#5 Posted by john_doe_0897 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s still the same

Supes laugh and slap the new armour off

Clarkis wayyyy too durable and fast and can fly. This isn't even a contest really NLock

#6 Posted by joshua755 (4065 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Noone1996 (12041 posts) - - Show Bio

He only gets his feats from Man of Steel? The guy was extremely inept and inexperienced with his powers. I'll go with Tony in a hard fight. No S T A T U E meme speed feats and Iron Man is way too durable to be put down.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7665 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps outclasses IM in every stat

#9 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

tony

#10 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins.

#11 Posted by Gotoucanario (2993 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by MUVDCU (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Stomps. No contest.

How does Iron Man even hurt him?

#13 Edited by MUVDCU (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Tony has never taken anything near this level of thrashing physically and that's including Thanos hitting him. His armor isn't infinitely regenerating. It gets taxed and not after too long either. It's similar to X-24 from Logan it can heal back from 2 maybe three good damaging strikes then it stays the same. Like when Thanos hit him hard.

Based on actual feats Clark hits harder than Thanos so far. He is also dramatically faster.

#14 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao at Iron Man beating Superman.

Superman curbs, can't hurt him and Clark rips his armor off, breaks it like a twig and stabs him with it.

#15 Edited by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

Superman curbs, can't hurt him and Clark rips his armor off, breaks it like a twig and stabs him with it.

I have seen a lot of you posts and you massively overate Superman's durability

Superman was stunned by a car in MOS

He was stunned by a steel I-beam

He was temp KO'd by Faora's clothesline. Faora, whose striking feats are pathetic compared to Hulk and Thor

He was temp Incaped by the train Nam-Ek threw(long enough for Zod's ship to land, pick Faora up and fly away)

He was KTFO by an oil rig collapse.

Almost died when DD crushed him with a boulder and flung him into buildings.

Stunned and struggled to stop Pre-Nuke DD's punch. Thor can strike hard enough to hurt characters like Hulk, destroy city size landmasses, hundreds of meters of thick ice in the first giant world and cause shockwaves in TDW.

Stormbreaker blocked a combined blast from 6 infinity gems and pierced Thanos like tissue paper. Bear in mind tht mind gem on its own is a city buster(stated by Cho and Steve in AOU). The Aether can kill suns. Power stone can level planets casually and move moons. Thor decaps

He was pushed back and bothered by Batman's M240 .50 cal

A 20mm bullet snapped his head and stunned him. The same type of bullets Hulk barely notices and Thor bathes in (AOU, A1)

He failed to react to the A10's Gua8 avenger and was KTFO temporarily. GUA8 fires 30mm. Hulk tanked the Vulcan's 25mm. Mere 5mm difference in size.

He was left a zombified corpse by 475 kiloton nuke. Meanwhile, Thor is busy no-selling suns and city busting explosions to the face like it's no big deal. Even if you lowball it, it's still way better than anything Clark has ever tanked. Superman's limit is 475k nuke. Thor's is a sun.

#16 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: Just first of all, if you wanted to rant about Superman and Thors durability there are actual threads for that.

Second, what does any of that have to do with Superman no selling Tonys arsenal, ripping his armor off and stabbing him with it? He can't put Clark down and he's too fast even still.

And yeah Superman is still more durable than Thor.

#17 Posted by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

@avatarreiko: Just first of all, if you wanted to rant about Superman and Thors durability there are actual threads for that.

Second, what does any of that have to do with Superman no selling Tonys arsenal, ripping his armor off and stabbing him with it? He can't put Clark down and he's too fast even still.

Because of Tony's arsenal>>>>>A10 bullets.

Tony can move skyscraper size structures>>>oil rig

Tony in his weaker can hurt Thor, who is more durable than Superman

Tony cut Thanos

Tony tanked asteroids at Mach 20(re-entry)

#18 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

riiiiiiiiip Tony Stark.

#19 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: Nothing in Tonys arsenal can put him down. Those A10 bullets knocked his head back, that isn't a path to victory for Tony.

Are you talking about when he pushed part of a building in low gravity on Thanos? One, he didn't lift the skyscraper he pushed it down with his boosters. Two, that's irrelevant as the gravity is normal in this case. The oil rig is more impressive.

Thor was weakened in the Avengers, Tony didn't hurt him and this Superman is more durable than Avengers Thor anyways.

Superman even in MoS has better piercing durability. He's not cutting Superman.

Superman flew at Mach 900 in MoS from the Indian Ocean to Metropolis. He'd splatter Tony like a bug at those speeds.

Tony has nothing in his arsenal that can put down MoS, and nothing stops MoS from ripping his armor off like Thanos and snapping it like a twig and stabbing him with it. Or just crushing him like a can.

MoS still has a speed, strength and durability advantage, not to mention a myriad of ways to put Tony down while nothings in Tonys arsenal can put Superman down, perhaps maybe just faze him for a moment but that's it.

World Engine>Anything Tony can dish out.

#20 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by yeimsick (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Maker of statues wins.

#22 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: Let me rephrase that.

Tony Stark dies. RIP.

Superman wins.

#23 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11914 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Why do people keep milking this s***?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#24 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, superman stomps.

#25 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

He was temp KO'd by Faora's clothesline. Faora, whose striking feats are pathetic compared to Hulk and Thor

He was temp Incaped by the train Nam-Ek threw(long enough for Zod's ship to land, pick Faora up and fly away)

Stunned and struggled to stop Pre-Nuke DD's punch. Thor can strike hard enough to hurt characters like Hulk, destroy city size landmasses, hundreds of meters of thick ice in the first giant world and cause shockwaves in TDW.

Stormbreaker blocked a combined blast from 6 infinity gems and pierced Thanos like tissue paper. Bear in mind tht mind gem on its own is a city buster(stated by Cho and Steve in AOU). The Aether can kill suns. Power stone can level planets casually and move moons. Thor decaps

A 20mm bullet snapped his head and stunned him. The same type of bullets Hulk barely notices and Thor bathes in (AOU, A1)

He failed to react to the A10's Gua8 avenger and was KTFO temporarily. GUA8 fires 30mm. Hulk tanked the Vulcan's 25mm. Mere 5mm difference in size.

He was left a zombified corpse by 475 kiloton nuke. Meanwhile, Thor is busy no-selling suns and city busting explosions to the face like it's no big deal. Even if you lowball it, it's still way better than anything Clark has ever tanked. Superman's limit is 475k nuke. Thor's is a sun.

lowballing/overhyping class 101

#26 Edited by AvatarReiko (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:
@avatarreiko said:
@motm said:

Try and prove me wrong then instead of accusing others of lowballing. I'll post scans and feats to back up my claims when I get home as I am on laptop now

Tony got huge upgrades in this movie. MOS version of Superman stands no chance

#27 Posted by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: Clark still snaps his neck.Even with MoS feats only.

#28 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: you literally tried to downplay superman in every way possible and overhype thor by only mentioning his high end feats rather than his low feats that far trumps superman's

#29 Posted by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

Tony cut Thanos

Gravity on Earth>>>>On Titan

Clark's skin durability>Thor's

Tony was humilitated by two street levelers in his weaker suits

He did not tanked it.He was knocked out.Also Zod is more durable than Tony

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#30 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko said:
@motm said:

Tony cut Thanos

Gravity on Earth>>>>On Titan

Clark's skin durability>Thor's

Tony was humilitated by two street levelers in his weaker suits

He did not tanked it.He was knocked out.Also Zod is more durable than Tony

It's not even supersonic.
It's not even supersonic.

#31 Posted by Tightskin (247 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark rips tony in half

#32 Posted by g2_ (11935 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#33 Posted by theyoungwolf (294 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

#34 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony has a shot. MOS was fairly weak. I'd say Clark takes 7/10. Tony can put him down for good if he gets a shot in

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#35 Posted by Greysentinel365 (6339 posts) - - Show Bio

If a rock that size actually hit at re-entry speed it would vaporise everything in a 4km radius. Which it obviously didn't do.

I don't see how this is any better than his Sokovia feat.

#36 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28486 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony can win, MOS Supes didn't know how to use his powers properly enough.

#37 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony can win, MOS Supes didn't know how to use his powers properly enough.

Anyone with MOS Supes powers would beat Iron Man. All you need to do is blitz, rip and punch.

#38 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28486 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

That's the problem. He wasn't doing this stuff back then. He didn't know how to fight like that.

#39 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

That's the problem. He wasn't doing this stuff back then. He didn't know how to fight like that.

What are you talking about? Its pretty basic. His fight with Zod proves this.

#40 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28486 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial:

When did he blitz in his fight with Zod?

I think Clark hasn't become good enough to stomp this level of opponents until BvS.

#41 Posted by Crunch5481 (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000:

He blitzed Zod after Zod took off his suit.

#42 Posted by Worldofthunder (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:
@avatarreiko said:
@motm said:

Read the part I marked on his Avatarreiko's post. That explains it all.

#43 Posted by Worldofthunder (5154 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahhahahahhaahahahhahahhaha

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha

The IW hype is just obnoxious at this point.

Clark rips him in half and makes Tony's fanboys salty.

#44 Edited by Noone1996 (12041 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu: Name one striking feat that anybody has in the DCEU that's even remotely comparable to the meteor that crashed into Iron Man. Name just one.

In fact, I'll challenge any DCEU fanatic to mention one. Clark could punch him for an hour and he wouldn't be able to generate the same force that Tony tanked.

#45 Posted by MUVDCU (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I am not a DCEU fanatic lol.

But I don't need too. His armor was destroyed by Thanos beating him down. Based on that and the fact that Thanos has no striking feats that contend with even MOS Superman he gets destroyed soundly. Show me Thanos punching someone at the speed of sound or launching someone further than a mile away with a punch.

#46 Posted by Noone1996 (12041 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu: How is anything you mentioned above stomping the Hulk and hammerless Thor?

#47 Posted by TonyMartial (9888 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:
@avatarreiko said:
@motm said:

Read the part I marked on his Avatarreiko's post. That explains it all.

Why are people using the Oil Rig? He was fine after re entry

#48 Posted by FirstFirmament (407 posts) - - Show Bio

It lasts a couple of seconds more than it should, then Supes crushes

#49 Posted by MUVDCU (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: The Hulk was taken out by attacks far weaker than any major punch Superman did in MOS. Superman was thrown through 5 skyscrapers at supersonic speeds too without a scratch. So literally nothing Iron Man does will actually be able to hurt him. Based on how fast the Meteor was moving it's around the same level as Clark taking the train. Only big difference is Clark wasn't even phased. Hell Clark arguably flew through a mountain top at greater speeds than the Meteor hit. It just annoyed him. So please tell me how Iron Man would win. He's slower, weaker, less durable and his Energy projection isn't even close to what it needs to be to hurt Clark. Clark is better in nearly every concievable way. Tony is smarter. That's about it. His armor doesn't infinitely regenerate and he wouldn't be able to take anymore than like 3 of Supermans punches. He's also still a human inside of it. He can't take being launched at 0 to supersonic speeds instantly he would die.

#50 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man's suit got strip away with mere punches from Thanos. He even swiped Iron Man's helmet off like nothing.