IW Captain America vs. The Widow (Into the Badlands)

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cap has his Wakandan shields

Widow has her Katana/Small knives

Who wins

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Up

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow wins. She has a decent speed advantage. Badland top tier can casually deflect crossbow boots from short range...took much speed. And widow has being getting better feat wise facing Nathanial evenly and soon dark eyes warriors.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Widow

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widdow is fast yeah but cap is certainly stronger.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow catching arrows isnt something Cap couldn't easily replicate. He is way stronger than her, and he has a durability advantage. He soldily hits much harder than her as well. He wins this battle.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap wins in a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Widow. A hell of a lot faster and a hell of a lot more skilled. She can also put Steve down quickly with her weapons, whilst she can tank his punches.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow. She may not be as strong as him, but she's a lot faster.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve. Widow can’t take any serious hits from him

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I know, but with his shields? They have the pointed ends. Even if he didn’t have those, he’s still much stronger than anyone else on the show

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve. Widow can’t take any serious hits from him

She's been practically uninjured after being kicked through a wall by Sunny and got right up after being hit by Dark M.K..

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it 50/50. Widow is no joke but neither is Cap

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Are you saying he can’t put her down?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Are you saying he can’t put her down?

No. Where did you get that impression?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Forgive me, I meant to ask if you meant he doesn’t have the capability to put her down with his more serious hits. Those feats are certainly good, but Steve still hits much harder than them, since he’s one shot superhuman beings that can no sell multiple story falls, crushing cars by landing on them, and ripped through Ultron bots with his shield.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I definitely think he can put her down, but not with one hit. She will definitely be able to tank some of his hits but a limited number. But she uses piercing weapons herself and can one-shot as a result. She's also a lot faster and more skilled, so she will be the one to land more hits.

I don't think those feats mean he can one-shot The Widow. Badlands peak humans (especially Sunny) show the ability to break metal with strikes all the time and The Widow and other characters aren't noticeably hurt by them. Steve and Sunny are pretty close in striking (without the shield) and The Widow doesn't exactly have to will her way through Sunny's hits, so it seems logical that the same thing will happen against Steve. M.K. has much better physicals than Steve and The Widow was still able to get up after being hit by him. And the shield has piercing damage, so it's not all Steve's strength cutting through Ultron bots.

Sunny has a few striking feats I'm not sure Steve can replicate and the ones vice versa mostly rely on scaling which you don't have to do with Sunny. They're pretty close in striking, certainly close enough that if a hit from one only hurt The Widow superficially then a hit from the other won't one-shot her.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Widow has been rocked plenty of times by lesser hits, like Quinn’s kick to the head or the kick you were referencing where Sunny kicked her through the wall (she was coughing up blood and needed a moment to be able to stand). Steve has replicated hits like that with far less effort and with less powerful techniques, like his spinning kick that sent Spider-Man into the airport walkway and bent the thick metal bar, or using a push kick to rocket a guy over the side of the Lumerian Star.

While Sunny is a great striker (arguably the best for any unenhanced in ItB), Steve is more comparable to the Dark Ones, which characters of Sunny’s tier have struggled with, and Sunny is the best fighter on the show. I don’t see how MK has better physicals than Steve, I think they’re somewhat close with Steve having superiority in durability. Since Steve has edged gauntlets, his feats against Ultron bots are viable.

Could you post the feats for Sunny you find superior? I can’t think of any off the top of my head. And since Steve has the gauntlets, he’s got plenty of striking power aided by pointed ends to his fists that can easily one shot Widow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I'm a bit tired at the moment, but if you think that Steve would beat Sunny (which most of my points will be scaling off) could we take this discussion to that thread and discuss it there? Because I think we need to have some sort of an agreement on Sunny vs Steve before discussing The Widow because of the scaling involved.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Limitless82

Never seen the full show, but based on YouTube clips I've seen, Widow take it via better skill, although it will be a very tough fight.

It would be a stomp though if she is allowed to use dark mode tk.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The Widow

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow wins. She has a decent speed advantage. Badland top tier can casually deflect crossbow boots from short range...took much speed. And widow has being getting better feat wise facing Nathanial evenly and soon dark eyes warriors.