Itachi vs Nagato

• 110 results
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shadow411: Naruto's cloak stops Amatarasu he even did it against Sasuke who has a much better Amatarasu. And Naruto split himself into 5 Kage level clones and was fight Kage level people at the same time as fight Itachi. Itachi would have been schooled by a KCM Naruto going all out.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah: being Anbu isn't enough to win here, Nagato killed an elite level ninja and a small army as a child with the Gedo, Kid Kakashi was a Jonin at 10 which is more impressive than being an Anbu at 11 and even he lacks feats to beat Kid Nagato.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Shadow411

@adamantine:

At 7, Itachi defeated one of the highest ranked Anbu (High ranking jonin). At 5, he was able to do specifically what Tsunade and Sakura do by amplifying his punch with the blue chakra cloak thing. He passed the chin in exams scoring the 2nd highest in konoha history in the written exam. And broke the record out of the forest of death, mind you he did the forest of death by himself, and he had to get a heaven or earth scroll from a three man team (Defeated all 3) and when he got to the tower to get out of the forest and was jumped by another team of three (Who he also defeated) all this not a scratch and broke the previous konoha record. This Itachi went through the same konoha system Naruto and Sasuke went through. Iruka openly admitted it was easier to rank up when Kakashi did it.

The cloak you’re referring to is the liquid like cloak, Not his KCM cloak. And Killer Bee is able to use the liquid cloak but only because he’s a perfect jinchuriki Naruto is not here. And taking down Kage lvl fighters is nothing. Itachi (Age 13) mind you, one-shot Oro. Also, Naruto isn’t a perfect jinchuriki so any genjutsu Itachi fosses at Naruto, Naruto has no counter for. This is a one-sided stomp

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By adamantine

@shadow411: It was harder when Kakashi did it because he had to go and fight a war at the age of 10. Itachi has no feats as a kid minus using Genjutsu on some fodder and passing some exams. Being book smart isn't going to save you from a kid with dual Rinniegan and all 5 chakra elements and the Gedo.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Itachi fan but nagato wins all rounds...

Round 1: Even as a kid Nagato was said to have mastered all 5 elements, itachi is a prodigy yea, but he doesn't have much showings as a kid, he was good at shuriken jutsu and fire style jutsu and most likely genjutsu, but nagato has the rinnegan, by drfault his eyes could see through visual based illusions, and even if he can't really use the 6 paths techniques, he mastered 5 elements, and is an uzumaki, meaning he has stamina to spam normal ninjutsu all day long. I see Nagato winning 6/10

Round 2 & 3 shouldn't even be debated tbh, Nagato wins hands down, itachi's biggest threat is genjutsu which is shut down with rinnegan, ninjutsu (fire & water style) are absorbed, shuriken jutsu is repelled with ST, Amaterasu gets absorbed etc. Nagato can seal itachi in CT as itachi does not have what it takes to stop CT on his own.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

You’re literally contradicting the only time we were ever given anything that talked about how they did rank back then. And Iruka blatantly said, “It was easier back then”. No clue what you mean by genjutsu on some fodder. When I literally told you his feats, just because you haven’t read the light novels (Which are canon) doesn’t mean they didn’t happen. Nagato was a cry baby bitch until Yahiko died. And by that time he was around 20. The age Itachi was wheb he freakin died.

While Itachi was cleaning house with the entire Uchiha clan at 14, Nagato was crying over some puppy. And before killing Yahiko, Nagato had no rinnegan feats worth mentioning. Kid Itachi took over the Anbu at the same age Naruto/Sasuke were in their valley of the end fight lmfao. When Kakashi told Naruto at the beginning of the series, “There’s kids out there younger than you and stronger than me” I believe who heartedly he was referring to Itachi.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: You sound like an Itachi-tard, Itachi needed Obito to kill his clan and event then they didn't fight back. Nagato killed the Salamander who was > Danzo who was >Itachi and a small army by himself. The light novels change nothing Itachi's feats are fodder wrecking nothing more.

And nothing Itachi did in the exams compares to Kakashi leading a war party at 10. This is as absurd as you saying Itachi = KCM.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi

No rank, close to mid range, offensive, defensive

Users: Sasuke Uchiha

Immortal black flames turn into a blade of flames that mows down life!!

A ninjutsu where form manipulation is added to the never disappearing immortal flames that are "Amaterasu". In his fight with the Raikage, Sasuke was forced into a predicament and in that moment, he created this technique. Like "Amaterasu", it's a ninjutsu only those who awakened the "Mangekyo Sharingan" can use, changing the flames into a sharp blade to greatly increase their killing power. Not only is the enemy burned by "Amaterasu", he also suffers burn damage instantly. By regulating the form manipulation, it's even possible to use the flames as a throwing weapon to attack from afar.

⬅ Because already existing flames of "Amaterasu" can be used, the requiered amount of chakra is lessened.

⬆ The blazing black flames are changed into the form of thorns! Becoming a sword of black flames that burns off what it touches, to protect Sasuke!!

Kagutsuchi/Enton(Sasuke MS)>Amaterasu(Sasuke MS)>>Amaterasu(Itachi)

Sasuke FMS>>>Sasuke MS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Amaterasu (Itachi) Sucks!

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Supermanforever

R1: Kid versions Nagato as kid killed a chunin casually and hidden leaf ninjas. He one shots.

R2: Living Prime versions Nagato lolstomps. Not even a fight.

R3: Edo Tensei versions Nagato lolstomps.

BR: Healthy versions Nagato lolstomps again

Nagato is way out of Itachis league.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shadow411

@fullmetalemprah:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was just trying to go ahead and get rid of the kids that were making up feats. I was at work and figured they’d be easy to drop quickly, here we are.

“ I never said that, I was refuting you saying that something on that level would stop CT, which if that were true Itachi would have done so, I mean it's one of the things he's best at. I also said Totsuka might work but the problem with that is its reach, Itachi can't fly like Sasuke could and the blade has never shown the ability to extend that far. And Sasuke cut them into a bunch of pieces, you can even see his sword slashes. Also now you say he did it as a theory, what happened to immediately knowing what it would take and just not doing so because of plot? If he felt that they needed protected he would have done the same thing he did with Sasuke and told them to stay back but he didn't. He asked for their help because he needed it to destroy CT.”

- Well yeah, Sasuke stopping Deidaras bombs was all a theory. Whether your theories tend to be right 100% of the time (Itachi), then you’re ridiculously smart. How high do you think the edo CT was in the very next panel of being released? It virtually just left Nagato’s hand. No, this is a completely different scinerio. Itachi was trying to be very careful not to break Kabuto, he went into that fight stepping on glass. Against Nagato, every helping hand was accepted.

“I like how you're comparing Bee and KCM Naruto to inexperienced Genin that legitimately saved their team leader. The only reason Naruto didn't do more was because he was jobbing, same with Bee, I've already mentioned what they could have done in the situation they were in. I mean, Naruto even forgot how Nagato's powers worked despite facing him not that long ago. If that doesn't prove he was jobbing hard I don't know what does.”

-Neither KCM Naruto not Killer Bee are a match for Nagato, Itachi, or Obito. Any of the big 3 crap on Bee and KCM Naruto. Naruto wasn’t out of character jobbing. He does crap like that all the time. He literally did the same attack twice on Juubito after they just discussed it wouldn’t work. I agree it’s stupid and don’t make sense, but it was IC.

“ was trapped and forced to kill his own friend, how is that being a cry baby? He was timid as a child but after talking and training with Jiraiya he became a lot braver. And either way Nagato can use his summons to move himself and tank attacks for him so it's not really an issue.”

- Killing his own friend didn’t make him a cry baby. Every scene he’s in up to that point makes him a cry baby. He was an idealist that cried about everything. I hate those characters in anime. After Yahiko died, Nagato became a bad-ass, but up to that point, f*** kid There’s like 20 characters I love in Naruto and 5 I hate. Love all 20 the whole time they’re on screen and can’t pick a favorite out of them (Yes, Itachi and ADULT Nagato are both on there). 5 characters I hate (Kabuto, Sakura, Obito, Hinata, and Danzo). In the anime Naruto (kid and teen) needed to jump off a cliff and just not be in the anime, his voice drove me crazy, hated every scene Naruto spoke in.

No, Ay said he used his fastest punch, even Bee says this:”

-One sec I’ll relook it up and figure it out, if I’m wrong I’ll gladly admit it in my next response to you.

“Also Naruto wasn't trying to fight him in their encounter, he easily defended himself while having a conversation with Itachi. Base Bee was able to react to Itachi as well, although admittedly he also never tagged Itachi.”

- Neither ever tagged Itachi, WTF are you talkin about Naruto wasn’t taking it seriously, Itachi literally fought with Naruto and dodged Bee and in the middle of that weaved hand signs (For shadow clone) so fast that neither one of them even saw him do it. He outmaneuvered both of them in raw speed the entire time was on the other side, where tf are y’all getting this shit it’s blowing my mind how blatantly wrong that is. When Itachi activated his MS, Naruto said lookout octopod if you get hit with AMATERASU or TSUKIYOMI YOU’RE THROUGH!! And as we’ve been over at least a thousand times now, KCM Naruto doesn’t have a counter for Amaterasu and we all already saw what one shot from Sasuke did to killer bee (Had Sasuke not cared about Karin’s life, Bee died from one ama shot).

“ Nagato is a lot stronger and faster than Orochimaru so I don't see how Itachi blitzing him with Totsuka is relevant.”

- Oro didn’t even see it coming, he was literally talking to Itachi and next thing a sword is sticking through him. No way I’m gonna be convinced that Nagato’s reflexes are high enough to dodge that. Honestly, he didn’t in the edo battle which further proves my point. If you’re gonna say the smoke is a surprise attack that has no standing. Pain defeating Jiraiya was due to a surprise attack. Itachi literally throws a smoke ball on the ground and one-shots Nagato at the very beginning gg. No diff.

“Actually I think he got hit before that and it was legitimate because his Edo regen kicked in instead of him turning to crows. I think it was when Kabuto stabbed him the the stalactites/stalagmites.”

No, I watched it one day for that very purpose, someone told me that Kabuto never touched Itachi before he activated I didn’t believe them before I rewatched it. I used to vote against Itachi in most battles, but if you go back and watch them. It don’t make a f*** who he fights, he literally steam rolls them, even if you literally can’t hurt them, and you can’t put them under genjutsu either, but they have to be held still and placed under genjutsu. You just call Itachi, he got it. The dude is a walking HAX machine his whole arsenal is all one-shot fast as lightning/instantaneous moves that can be short or long ranged. He’s untouchable

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

“You sound like an Itachi-tard, Itachi needed Obito to kill his clan and event then they didn't fight back. Nagato killed the Salamander who was > Danzo who was >Itachi and a small army by himself. The light novels change nothing Itachi's feats are fodder wrecking nothing more.”

-Wow, by me literally just stating feats of Itachi (That are far superior to Nagato’s btw), I’m an Itachi-yard. Wow, didn’t know stating facts suggested I was biased. You do know that Nagato was supposedly in his 20’s when he killed Hanzo. Gedo Mazo was used against Danzo and Anbu. Itachi at 14 one-shot Oro, Itachi at 13 wiped out entire Uchiha clan (W/ some help), at 14, Itachi one-shot the 4th mizukage, Kid Itachi stomps kid Nagato. Nagato at 15 was crying like a literal baby about everything in every single scene he was In, before Danzo framed Hanzo and Yahiko dieing.

Kakashi lead a war party of 2 genin all they did was gathered intel, they weren’t put on the front lines. Itachi broke every chunin record at konoha aside from Minato’s written exam record. And was stated several times throughout, that going up in rank was easier during the war. Itachi at 5 years old surpassed even his mother (An Uchiha jonin) in reacting to a situation. He was 5 hadn’t even enrolled at the ninja academy yet, ad was pulling off chakra control like Sakura and Tsunade. He completely destroyed a boulder big enough to kill his mom and Sasuke. He saw it, concentrated his chakra, and destroyed it in literally 3 panels. He literally did all that in less than a second, based on how far the boulder traveled from the time he saw it to the time he destroyed it. Kid Itachi>>>Kid Kakashi>Kid Nagato.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@shadow411: I never said Itachi isn't smart, he obviously is. But for CT you're acting like Nagato will just let him destroy the core, if Itachi goes for it naturally Nagato will try to stop it.

No, KCM Naruto beats Itachi mid diff at worst, quite . He's better in every physical stat and has more firepower as well. And yes he was jobbing, he didn't even use a shadow clone like he normally does. Just look at all of his other fights in the war around that point and it becomes pretty obvious.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't strong. That goes for any character, I don't like Danzo yet I'm not going to claim something KN1 Naruto blitzing him because it isn't true.

The fact that Nagato can scale off of Naruto, Bee, and even Itachi at all makes him stronger than Orochimaru, it doesn't what Orochimaru "didn't see coming" because all of them would blitz and one shot him with ease.

Naruto never wanted to tag Itachi in the first place, he casually held him off while having a conversation with him. And this wasn't even Naruto at full power. And yeah Naruto warned Bee, but guess what? Being a Jinchuuriki Bee doesn't have to worry about genjutsu much and Naruto's sensing means he can fight with his eyes closed. So there goes genjutsu, Amaterasu Naruto dodges with ease. And in a fight Naruto it's possible he'll just hit one of the many clones on the field anyway even if it connects. And if you want to play that game cool, Sasuke only got that chance due to heavy plot considering Bee basically killed him twice prior to that.

I just watched it and when the spikes hit him his Edo regen kicks in instead of him turning to crows. Every point after that he does though which is what makes me unsure.

Yeah, after that I'm definitely done here. You're clearly heavily biased towards Itachi. Based on what I just read you're hyping him like you believe he can fight Six Paths characters despite the fact that anyone at Edo Madara's level has infinitely superior feats. You can answer my points if you want but I'm out. Agree to disagree I guess.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nausea
Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nausea

Amaterasu is a short-range jutsu ...

No Caption Provided
Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah:

“ I never said Itachi isn't smart, he obviously is. But for CT you're acting like Nagato will just let him destroy the core, if Itachi goes for it naturally Nagato will try to stop it.

- Well, Nagato has never tried to stop anyone from destroying it before, even after seeing them try to destroy it, he didn’t do anything to stop them. 6-Tails Naruto nor in the edo fight. Again, I’m going based on In-Character feats.

“No, KCM Naruto beats Itachi mid diff at worst, quite . He's better in every physical stat and has more firepower as well. And yes he was jobbing, he didn't even use a shadow clone like he normally does. Just look at all of his other fights in the war around that point and it becomes pretty obvious.”

- Not necessarily, most of Narutos enemies would’ve easily been one-shot by either Itachi or Nagato. The only time he faces a real challenge was edo Madara. And we saw how that turned out.

“Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't strong. That goes for any character, I don't like Danzo yet I'm not going to claim something KN1 Naruto blitzing him because it isn't true.”

- when did I ever say kid Nagato was weak. He craps on any kid in the chunin exams that Naruto/Gaara took.

“The fact that Nagato can scale off of Naruto, Bee, and even Itachi at all makes him stronger than Orochimaru, it doesn't what Orochimaru "didn't see coming" because all of them would blitz and one shot him with ease.”

No, that simply isn’t true. Oro killed the 4th Kazekage (Whose sand is easily fast enough to keep up with anyone here), I remember his sand being equally as fast as Gaara’s, and Gaara’s blocked the 4th Raikage. (Oro>=Rasa=Gaara>=4th Raikage). I’m not gonna say Oro is faster than the fourth, but he’d at least keep up with Bee and Nagato effortlessly.

“Naruto never wanted to tag Itachi in the first place, he casually held him off while having a conversation with him. And this wasn't even Naruto at full power. And yeah Naruto warned Bee, but guess what? Being a Jinchuuriki Bee doesn't have to worry about genjutsu much and Naruto's sensing means he can fight with his eyes closed. So there goes genjutsu, Amaterasu Naruto dodges with ease. And in a fight Naruto it's possible he'll just hit one of the many clones on the field anyway even if it connects. And if you want to play that game cool, Sasuke only got that chance due to heavy plot considering Bee basically killed him twice prior to that.”

- Naruto specifically got out of KCM vs 3rd Raikage because KCM doesn’t have precog like SM (So saying he could use it to dodge isn’t true) (KCM senses emotions is all). Kakashi told Chiyo that even if you have a partner, Tsukiyomi will end you for the fight. And all the Bijuu inside is a partner. Unless the Bijuu gets trapped inside the Tsukiyomi realm with Bee, then he’s not waking him up. And if he does get trapped in a realm where Itachi has control over time and space, well I’m sure no explanation is needed. Yea, Bee basically killed 3T sharingan Sasuke twice. He only used one MS ability in that fight, and it dropped him.

“I just watched it and when the spikes hit him his Edo regen kicks in instead of him turning to crows. Every point after that he does though which is what makes me unsure.”

- All of that after was just to make the loop.

“Yeah, after that I'm definitely done here. You're clearly heavily biased towards Itachi. Based on what I just read you're hyping him like you believe he can fight Six Paths characters despite the fact that anyone at Edo Madara's level has infinitely superior feats. You can answer my points if you want but I'm out. Agree to disagree I guess.”

-How did I suggest he has any type of chance against edo Madara or war arc Obito?? KCM Minato>Itachi>Nagato>Kabuto. I’ve literally heard no responses that actually have feats or even suggested feats to prove otherwise. And everyone above KCM Minato is god-lvl, pretty much those 4 are close then there’s a big jump. Kaguya>SOSP>Juubidara>Naruto/Sasuke>Juubito>Might Gai>Hashirama>Madara 9-Tails summon>DMS Kakashi>KCM Minato.... that’s how my list starts out. Idk how I’m by any means comparing Itachi or Nagato to any of the characters above KCM Minato?? Please explain?

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By adamantine

@shadow411: You're clearly an Itachi-tard. I'd love to CaV you KCM Naruto vs Itachi just to shut this crap down. Or we can Nagato vs Itachi either way you're going down.

And a wall of words with no feats means nothing. Kid Nagato≥>>>>>>>>>>Kid Itachi who's done nothing.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

You’ve abviously not read the Itachi light novels. He stomps low-diff. By the time Nagato even does anything jonin lvl, he’s already 15. But he kinda goes from chunin to Kage + in one scene. Kinda like Obito did.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah:

“ It don’t make a f*** who he fights, he literally steam rolls them, even if you literally can’t hurt them, and you can’t put them under genjutsu either, but they have to be held still and placed under genjutsu. You just call Itachi, he got it. The dude is a walking HAX machine his whole arsenal is all one-shot fast as lightning/instantaneous moves that can be short or long ranged. He’s untouchable”

- Just so we’re clear, I was only trolling you there, but based on feats I stand by everything else I’ve said. Couldn’t let myself troll you since we had such a good debate. Thanks

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: with what? Nothing Itachi has is fazing a dual Rinniegan. Nothing.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to Say Itachi because of intelligence, but Nagato was dumb at all. and had mastered all 5 chakra natures at the age of 10. so I give it to Nagato for Round 1.

R2 I think could go Either way since Nagato in his prime was when His friend got killed, then we didn't say any more of it because he was made a cripple. So...I am leaning towards Itachi in the win since i think at this point he would have Susanoo.

R3 Nagato wins easily.

R4 Nagato wins easily

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

The only thing Nagato did with his rinnegan as a kid was mastered the 5 elements. He had no Six Paths abilities. And based on that, Itachi wrecks. He’s get clones, kunai master, 3T sharingan (Mastery over sharingan), genjutsu, etc. this is a one-sided stomp

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Genjutsu won't work on the Rinniegan and you're forgetting that the Rinnigan gives a massive stat boost. Itachi has low stamina and has never shown the ability to make more than one clone. Nagato stomps.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

Itachi has low stamina?? I’d argue he’s got Uber-high chakra lvls considering he used 3 Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanno, along with many other jutsu during his battle with Sasuke. And that was his literal death bed.

So the low stamina thing isn’t really a good argument. And as I’ve said, Nagato is among some of the strongest kids in Naruto, he just doesn’t compare to Itachi if you actually read the novels. Even his anime backstory was trash compared to his light novel (Which is canon) feats.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: He has piss poor stamina even in the databook he's a 2.5 out 5 and his strength is 3. Without his MS he's actually weak as hell. And he used MS twice against Sasuke and was fucked up by the drawbacks both times.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Itachi in a TOUGH fight.

2. Nagato stomps.

3. Nagato in a decent fight.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: The stamina argument is more relevant than your exam argument. Test scores can't help Itachi in a fight.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Shadow411

@adamantine:

The databooks are trash, they say part 1 Neji is faster than Hiruzen Sarutobi. Itachi literally one-shot Oro at 14 years old w/o using his MS (How is he trash w/o his MS when he’s one-shotting sanin) Oro, the same guy that Kakashi s*** himself just looking at, yea Itachi one-shot that guy. No, he used MS many times against Sasuke and of course there’s gonna be draw backs. If you’re supposed to die in the next couple days because of a terminal illness that’s been killing you for years, I don’t care who you are. You’re not gonna be crap compared to a healthy version of yourself. Seems you intentionally neglected to bring up him solo’ing 2 teams of three, and breaking the record that was previously set by a team of three.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Kid Itachi didn't do shit to Orochimaru lmao. Unlike the novel you worship the databook is both written by Kishimoto and confirmed Canon neither is true for the novels.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shadow411

@adamantine:

As soon as Itachi joined akastuki, Oro asked to be placed on Itachi’s team. On their mission, Oro tried to steal Itachi’s eyes and was trapped immediately in a genjutsu (One-shot). You obviously haven’t watched Naruto, I don’t even know why I’ve done this much. This entire time I’ve just been telling you obvious things that everyone that’s seen the series has seen. And you’re telling me it didn’t happen. If you’re gonna debate on the subject at least know WTF you’re talking about

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadow411: Oro didn't really try anything and that was kid Itachi that was MS Itachi and that was filler. Lmao you're a Itachi fan boy nothing more. Like I said you haven't given any argument to why Nagato would lose.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. When people say kid versions, are we talking about the time when they were in their pre-teens or when they were in their mid teens? Because Itachi was already a prodigy at 11 years old where he finished his Chunin exams and became a member of the Anbu. Meanwhile, Nagato was still a homeless boy.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

“I love how you ignored everything above this point because you got slapped. The same Bee that was fighting 4v1 and still managed to pretty much kill Sasuke and escape without anyone noticing yes.”

-Because everything before had nothing to do with Itachi v Nagato and I’m not about to humor your fanboy roundabouts. The same Bee that didn’t deal with any specific MS abilities aside from 1, which dropped him (The genjutsu Sasuke used was not a MS Specific ability he gained), and had it not been for Sasuke caring about Karin’s life, then Bee was as good as dead.

“Learn the definition of "sentient", Madara's automatic Susanoo clones aren't sentient.”

-I’m fully aware of what Sentient means, and I’m fully aware that Susanno if given personalities would be the exact same thing as a Bijuu. That’s the only difference between the two.

“When Nagato was being controlled by Kabuto, whom didn't entirely understand Nagato's abilities and how to effectively use them.”

- So Kabuto was directly controlling every edo shinobi and didn’t allow any of them to use the full extent of theirs Arsenal even though a lot of the shinobi died way before Kabuto was even born, yet he knew how to activate all of their powers?

“When Nagato was being controlled by Kabuto, whom didn't entirely understand Nagato's abilities and how to effectively use them.” - That’s what kept him from absorbing bees chakra or Naruto rasengan?? This is why I can’t debate fanboys, you pick and choose you feats rather than just talking about the truth. Try to tell me Kabuto had no clue how to absorb shit when Nagato was doin it the whole fight.

“Outlier since Obito didn't use 90% of the paths even though they'd have helped him immensely.”

-it’s only an outlier when you want it to be honestly. Cause Nagato’s wasn’t an outlier, but there was an excuse for it, and when there’s not an excuse it’s an outlier.

“No, I'm telling you that attacking through smoke acts as a surprise attack, jeez.”

- so any character in Naruto that has smoke can blitz Nagato? Well I guess Itachi wins no-diff then.

“OL, I ask for a scan proving the nonsense he spouts and he says something completely irrelevant, typical Itachi fanboy.”

- That’s not how it works fanboy, you said Nagato can absorb a Susanno. Prove it. You don’t have the proof, I’m calling you a fanboy for making false statements. Sure I can prove that Nagato can’t absorb a Susanno, go back and watch Naruto it never happens.

“And like I've said, Itachi had the support of both Bee and Naruto, and would have lost to CT without them.”

- No, Itachi literally knew how to destroy the panel after it was released, it was still just a black ball, and based on feats along with power scaling, Itachi easily destroys it.

“Naruto was never being pushed back, and he wasn't trying to defeat Itachi rather have a conversation with him, stop with your wank, it's pathetic.”

- Kinda like the shinobi alliance was trying to have a conversation with 2nd mizukage?? Or Gaara with his father? That’s loterally no excuse when Itachi was doing the exact same thing. Along with dodging Bee amidst all that.

“Nagato removes Amaterasu with Shinra Tensei or absorbs it.”

- Nagato can’t absorb it. I’d he uses ST it’s gonna take him 5 seconds to use it again. And Itachi can just keep bombarding him with Amaterasu in the meantime.

“You trying to say Nagato dodging an attack from Cloaked Bee with both his legs not working doesn't make him faster than the Raikage is equally as comical.” could’ve sworn that Nagato just absorbed Bee’s chakra rather than dodge anything. And sure let’s use your “Method” if finding everyone’s speed. Raikage (According to databooks is the speed of lightning). Well, Kakashi as a kid cut lightning in half. Zabuza blitzed Kakashi, now Zabuza>Raikage. I could literally do shit like that all day. Fact of the matter is, no one is gonna take you seriously when that’s obvious outliers

I'm done responding to you, it's abundantly clear that everyone except you agree's Nagato wins the majority of the rounds, go take your Itachi wank somewhere else.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone who has seen naruto already knows the answer, Itachi wins round 1 and losses the others badly.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. When people say kid versions, are we talking about the time when they were in their pre-teens or when they were in their mid teens? Because Itachi was already a prodigy at 11 years old where he finished his Chunin exams and became a member of the Anbu. Meanwhile, Nagato was still a homeless boy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, Nagato possessed the Ability to use any type of Ninjutsu he desires since he was 10 years old.

master all 6 chakra nature as a kid.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Alright. I still think Itachi takes the first round but all the other rounds he gets destroyed in.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MyGod000

@mygod000: Alright. I still think Itachi takes the first round but all the other rounds he gets destroyed in.

I understand I think Itachi takes around 1 as well, I just was showing that Nagato was pretty gifted even at a young age and is pretty smart as well.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Yeah, I was just getting confused with the timeline.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Yeah, I was just getting confused with the timeline.

same, but it all good I think we can all agree Round 1 could go either way since both are pretty good as kids, but That Itachi should take it.

all other Rounds should go to Nagato since he much more powerful than Itachi.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine:

Itachi awakened his MS at 13. The same age Naruto was in part 1. So just because he has his MS doesn’t mean he’s not a kid. And he smashes kid Nagato.

Oro literally attacked him and said that sharingan is mine. And no it wasn’t filler. It was in the f***in manga. You’re retarded

thisisa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Itachi

R2: Itachi wins against Nagato, loses to Pain

R3: Itachi

BR: Itachi wins against Nagato, still loses to Pain

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Itachi wins round 1. loses round 2 & 3

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Necromancer76

Itachi as a kid, Nagato for the rest

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Nagato curb-stomps.

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Itachi curbs

R2: Nagato roflstomps

R3: Infinite stalemate till Itachi seals him with Totsuka or Nagato goes for Bansho Tenin + soul rip.

R4: Same as R2

BR: Six Paths of Pain overwhelm Itachi with sheer numbers and raw power

Draycorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Itachi would win in a fight but I don't think it's a stomp, Nagato was trained pretty well by Jiraiya. Not to mention his Rinnegan could come into play.

Round 2: Nagato.

Round 3: Nagato bodies, it took Edo Itachi, Bee, and KCM Naruto to match Edo Nagato. Itachi alone gets annihilated.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

R1: Kid versions

Probably Itachi

@revold said:

R2: Living Prime versions

Nagato stomps

@revold said:

R3: Edo Tensei versions

Nagato stomps

@revold said:

BR: Six Paths of Pain vs Itachi (of your choice)

non-jobbing Pain stomps. I can see healthy Itachi having a chance with extreme difficulty if Pain is in character

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's 2020 and this is still being discussed? Kishi literally has Nagato 1v3 Itachi along with Natuo and Bee. Wake up.