Itachi vs Manga Shigaraki and Prime All For One

• 62 results
ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Itachi vs Manga Shigaraki and Prime All For One (54 votes)

Itachi smokes them like a pack 69%
Team kills Itachi before the disease can 31%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Itachi from the Sasuke fight vs Both of them

Who wins

• 
Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have absolutely nothing in their arsenal to suggest that they could pull one over on Itachi at any point in his adulthood. They're too slow and his susanno negates any dumb regeneration arguments.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raziel2014

either of the duo can solo

Prime Allmight > Star and Stripe who would 1 shot Itachi Susanoo

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ilyas97

@wabubub: Decay ggs. All for One can literally steal all of Itachis abilities.

loldino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most people underestimate MHA as a weak verse and it was for a while but Shiggy decaying a huge part of a city back in my villian Academia set him as a monster with his decay all he needs to do is touch thr ground and the none flying itachi is good as dead

Rogue_Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi still glares.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team smoke itachi

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 GodlyShinigami  Online

Itachi one shots them both

Avatar image for tenyearcveteran
TenYearCVeteran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is outmatched in physicals. It's just that he has mind-hax which is pretty hard to beat.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^ if you ate talking about genjutsu, then itachi is completely hopeless and has no wincon in this battle since the AFO we are using is the one that has casuality manipulation due to rewind and i have, and i have also never seen itachi genjutsu working on someone with more than hundreds soul

Avatar image for deactivated-63c4a9634d600
deactivated-63c4a9634d600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins with mid-high difficulty. Izanami and Tsukiyomi are the only thing that Itachi has that can win this battle.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jurrian09

Can't he seal them with the totska blade ?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I see are Itachi's Victims.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1: what does having a hundred souls have to do with the one brain gets genjutsu fried.

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totsuka blade one izanami the other

Gg

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos the verse

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

what stops itachi from blitzing and sealing them with totsuka?

or just blitzing and beheading them lmao

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins, he might not be physically strong enough but sealing teq and mind-hax is going to do everything.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

@saxz

The souls inside him usually snap him out from stuff like mind manipulation, just like deku who was able to snap out of shinso brain washing quirk due to ofa.

I honestly don't think itachi could take out shigi in a 1on 1 battle, so team stomps itachi

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think One for All or All for One is enough to resist Itachi’s genjutsu. MHA mental resistance is limited to resisting Shinso, who has basic TP.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1:

The first problem is that shinso's brainwashing is the most basic of TP. Forget souls even a pinch would snap you out of that At best you can compare it to the Lowest level genjutsu in Naruto which can also be bypassed by pain.

That's nothing compared to Itachi who can hijack your entire mind and lock it up in mental spaces.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind Itachi suffering from his illness isn’t great at drawn out fights, and a Tsukiyomi would be a massive waste of energy which he won’t know till he uses. It won’t mentally incap someone who can switch personalities/souls

He wouldn’t know going in what they can do or what they offer, he could seal them but he would have to get to that point. Genjutsu largely isn’t doing it especially basic genjutsu which can be broken out by having multiple people inside of you or physical shock. Meanwhile if he even gets tapped by something like decay he is dead, he would definitely be able to take this with knowledge but without it I’m not sure.

The team would be hard to take down without sealing, with Shigaraki‘s regen and AFO’s rewind

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

But the fact still remains, deku broke out of it due to ofa and not with any form of physical attacks, and in this current war arc shinso was able to use brainwashing on aoyama parents to deceive afo who has a quirk that can sense lie

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1:

And I am telling you the level Itachi operates on make that resistance feat practically irrelevant.

Itachi has mentally ragdolled people who have faced worse and have better resistances than that.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi still, probably. But sick Itachi is certainly not soloing the verse, lacks the stamina to do so.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Belando

@saxz:

And I am telling you the level Itachi operates on make that resistance feat practically irrelevant.

Itachi has mentally ragdolled people who have faced worse and have better resistances than that.

That might be true. But I think the best way to treat their genjutsu resistance would be to compare it to the Jinchuriki. Since they (at least Shigaraki and OFA holders) have vessels inside of them able to pull them out and aid them mentally. I don't think current AFO would have this resistance though.

Therefore I'd probably treat their level of resistance on a similar level as someone who's friendly with their tailed beast, like Killer B. Albeit without the experience of and with genjutsu of course.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: only shigaraki has that kind of jinjuriki like situation but OFA on the other hand doesn't have people in his head.

Zelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is blitzes.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Belando
@lgh0stl said:

@belando: only shigaraki has that kind of jinjuriki like situation but OFA on the other hand doesn't have people in his head.

Yes, and I assume you meant AFO. As I said, "at least Shigaraki and OFA holders".

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: mental resistance doesnt really matter anyways because tsukuyomi is to quick to be broken out of and izanami is izanami

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Belando

@notaname: Sure. I'm just saying the vessels in MHA would function in a similar way to a Jinchuriki getting help from their tailed beast, as an in verse reference. Someone inside of them aiding or snapping them out of it.

notaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: i agree, but that would only work are regular sharingan genjutsu, not tsukuyomi

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Itachi still, probably. But sick Itachi is certainly not soloing the verse, lacks the stamina to do so.

One of the first things sick Itachi did was throw enough kunai to solo the verse. There are less than ten people who could survive a normal edged weapon in MHA.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

@Saxz:

I don't what level you are talking about, but resistance is resistance and it doesn't care about any scale

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi should win because he has a lot more options. He will actively use substitutions and Genjutsu the moment he even sees them. If his mind hax do not work for some reason. Then he will just seal them with the Totsuka Blade. Sussano Armor will keep him from getting one shot.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saxz:

I don't what level you are talking about, but resistance is resistance and it doesn't care about any scale

Now This statement just shows ignorance. You really shouldn't be talking power scales if you think like this.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saxz:

My statement could be considered ignorant, if shigaraki resistance was something like todoroki own where his body is just naturally resistance to fire and ice. Shigaraki own resistance doesn't come from him, but from the souls that are inside of him which could easily snap him out of whatever trance he is in.

Now lets not forget that their someone like AFO here, and itachi has no wincon against him.

Team stomps

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1:

It doesn't matter if the resistance comes from the souls or not, it's still his resistance. Deku resisting shinso isn't even about the souls, there's nothing special about them. Shinso's ability can be resisted by a third party intervention whether that third party be a residual consciousness or a random person tapping them to end the trance, It is that fickle. A third party snapping you out doesn't work for Itachi's genjutsu at all, you can beat the shit out of the person and they would still be in a genjutsu. The point is Shinso's brainwashing is fodder and it isn't a metric that grant resistance to higher tier abilities.

Moreover All this wouldn't matter if he uses Tsukiyomi because because due to the massive time dilation the damage would be long done before any interference

What do you mean Itachi has no wincon against AFO. Lol. He has several, what exactly does AFO have.

Avatar image for deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf
deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97 said:

@wabubub: Decay ggs. All for One can literally steal all of Itachis abilities.

non of itachi's abilities is a quirk so how does AFO steal them exactly

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agustos: due to verse equalization bruh… how is Itachi affecting Them in any way if they don’t have Chakra? 🥸💀

Avatar image for deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf
deactivated-64c5f5a52dcbf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97: OP didn't mention any equalization

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: right so this match up is unfair and should be closed since the OP had a winner in mind when he made the matchup.

OMEK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saxz:

Genjutsu can also be resisted by a third party, so by your logic genjutsu can also be considered a foddler ability (OK), did you even watch the anime or read the manga at all, cause if you have you would have seen the 7 OFA spirit that was watching deku, and even in the aftermath of deku vs shinso battle deku went and told all might about the spirit he saw when he was caught in shinso quirk and the Manda clearly implied that it was ofa that snap him out of the trance he was in.

Genjutsu is not a wincon for itachi since shigi can be snapped out of it easily due to him having multiple souls

And what is also stopping shigi from putting itachi in his own illusion since his own could be done passively

AFO rewind removes cause and effect, what does itachi have, cause all i am seeing is decay and illusion gg

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes fodder genjutsu can be resisted by a third-party interference but this isn't fodder genjutsu being talked about here is it?

I never Said OFA didn't help him resist. I said OFA isn't special in that regard. Shinso brainwashing is just that weak to be easily snapped out from Itachi's is not.

You have to prove that shigi can snap out of it because, Itachi has explicitly proven that you can snap out if his genjutsu.

Sharingan is resistant to illusions so null point on that. On top Sharingan can reflects illusions cast on it back to the sender so AFO would be dooming himself. Decay won't tag Itachi because I see him ending it with genjutsu before it ever gets to that.

How does AFO deal with Amatersu a fire that won't go out by any means?

How does he deal with the illusions? He won't be touching the real Itachi anytime soon.

How does he deal with having his mind dragged out of how conscious to another mental plane and tortured for decades before one second even passes.?

How does he deal with having his soul stolen and sealed by totsuka

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Prime All For one was supposed to have thousands of abilities. It’s really about how much do you believe in his hype train.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Saxz:

Genjutsu can also be resisted by a third party, so by your logic genjutsu can also be considered a foddler ability (OK), did you even watch the anime or read the manga at all, cause if you have you would have seen the 7 OFA spirit that was watching deku, and even in the aftermath of deku vs shinso battle deku went and told all might about the spirit he saw when he was caught in shinso quirk and the Manda clearly implied that it was ofa that snap him out of the trance he was in.

Genjutsu is not a wincon for itachi since shigi can be snapped out of it easily due to him having multiple souls

And what is also stopping shigi from putting itachi in his own illusion since his own could be done passively

AFO rewind removes cause and effect, what does itachi have, cause all i am seeing is decay and illusion gg

A Third Party isn't doing shit to Tsukuyomi lmao.