Itachi vs Katakuri vs Ulquiorra

• 121 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Itachi vs Katakuri vs Ulquiorra (90 votes)

itachi 23%
Katakuri 41%
Ulquiorra 36%

Healthy Itachi

Battle Takes Place At the Uchiha Hideout

Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SkySanji

Katakuri mid diffs Ulquiorra

Itachi is a non factor unless he can get Susano'o up or Genjutsu but.......No

He gets blitzed by either of them

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By great_black_star

@skysanji said:

Itachi is definitely not getting blitz by any of them. A weaker version of him keep up with KCM

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zoldycklogic

@skysanji: Itachi is a nonfactor? the man who was going hand to hand against KCM Naruto, the state that was able to dodge Raikage lightning speed attack.

Itachi while unhealthy was able to react to, literally, lightning. And neither of them has shown the intellect needed to fight Itachi.

They definitely far surpass him with sheer strength and durability, especially Katakuri. But Itachi is smart enough to know when to use Susanoo and Amaterasu against them.

In character, it would take longer and it would either Go to Katakuri or Itachi depends on who lands a fatal blow first.

Bloodlusted, Itachi wins for they have no defense against Amaterasu, susanuu, or his genjutsu

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SkySanji

@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:

Itachi is definitely not getting blitz by any of them. A weaker version of him keep up with KCM

And..... Kcm Naruto's best feat is reacting to a lightning punch from the Raikage

While Katakuri is casually blitzing a POST TIMESKIP GEAR SECOND LUFFY, when PRE TIMESKIP without any gears Luffy is kicking lightning

Ulquiorra is casually blitzing a masked ichigo who should at the very least be a lightning timer.

So yeah Itachi gets blitzed.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SkySanji

@zoldycklogic said:

@skysanji: Itachi is a nonfactor? the man who was going hand to hand against KCM Naruto, the state that was able to dodge Raikage lightning speed attack.

Pre timeskip Luffy kicked without Gear second kicked Lightning, Post Timeskip gear second Luffy is getting casually blitzed by Katakuri

Itachi while unhealthy was able to react to, literally, lightning. And neither of them has shown the intellect needed to fight Itachi.

Correct but one could argue that he aim dodged as he knew lightning was coming towards him because of all the time Sasuke had to Launch Kirin but that doesn't matter since we now know he can consistently react to lightning due to him keeping up with Kcm Naruto.

They definitely far surpass him with sheer strength and durability, especially Katakuri. But Itachi is smart enough to know when to use Susanoo and Amaterasu against them.

Sussano if it gets brought out gets Outlasted by Katakuri since he can fight for a day not sure about Ulquiorra

Hebi Sasuke was out running Amaterasu so Amaterasu isn't tagging either Katakuri or Ulquiorra in his dreams also Raikage casually dodged it as well.

In character, it would take longer and it would either Go to Katakuri or Itachi depends on who lands a fatal blow first.

Bloodlusted, Itachi wins for they have no defense against Amaterasu, susanuu, or his genjutsu

Speedblitz is always an answer.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra stomps. Ain't anyone here tanking his Ceroes

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji

@faradaysloth said:

Ulquiorra stomps. Ain't anyone here tanking his Ceroes

Why tank when you can turn into Mochi and dodge?

No Caption Provided

Especially when Katakuri has future sight.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulqs carpet bombs them

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should really read bleach

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Luffy did kick lightning, but it was done the way baseball players swing their bats to hit a ball pitched at 100 mph, while the bat itself on average moves at a speed of 45 mph. And even luffy was saying that he can't follow enel's speed.

No Caption Provided

despite that, I know that Katakuri should still be faster than Itachi. He is physically superior as I said. The gap is wider with strength and durability than it is with speed.

pre-time skip naruto was far faster than Sasuke with the help of the kyuubi, yet Sasuke managed to see him with his kinetic vision using the Sharingan.

The difference is speed here is not nearly enough to put Itachi down.

And now that I think about it, Even in character, Itachi would start immediately with Genjutsu and win the fight before it even begins. unless any of them showed a way to defend against that at some point.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:

And..... Kcm Naruto's best feat is reacting to a lightning punch from the Raikage

While Katakuri is casually blitzing a POST TIMESKIP GEAR SECOND LUFFY, when PRE TIMESKIP without any gears Luffy is kicking lightning

Ulquiorra is casually blitzing a masked ichigo who should at the very least be a lightning timer.

We have already established that Kirin much faster than regular lightning, is above 5800 mach at the very least. And Raikage is far above that.

And I heard a theory that, Luffy didn't react to lightning but let himself hit by it coz he is immune to electrocution. (Don't know it was true or not though).

If anything Itachi might be faster than both of his opponent.

And none of the opponent has answer to Genjutsu, amaterasu or Totsuka.

I am going with Itachi with mid diff at best

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:

We have already established that Kirin much faster than regular lightning, is above 5800 mach at the very least. And Raikage is far above that.

Oh okay your the Mach 10,000 3rd Raikage guy, yeah debate over since apparently you think the 3rd Raikage moves at Sub relativistic speeds.

And I heard a theory that, Luffy didn't react to lightning but let himself hit by it coz he is immune to electrocution. (Don't know it was true or not though).

No he kicked it as it was going to hit Nami, I think you're referring to something else:

No Caption Provided

No.

Genjutsu's No but arguably Observation Haki COULD work? Not sure though,Amaterasu gets dodged,Totsuka Blade is never tagging they will just outlast Susano'o.

Which is fine since it's your opinion,but it's a warped opinion.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ovy7

Ulquiorra goes Resurrection destroying the Uchiha Hideout and killing Itachi in the process, then process to fly in the air and nuke the entire area with a Cero Obscuras.

Edit: Also, I get the feeling that this thread is to bait the three fanbases into a flame war. . . which apparently would start soon.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KingGuinness  Online

Katakuri stomps them both.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Future Sight is a perfect counter to Genjutsu. Katakuri just fights with his eyes closed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri gets stomped by either character. Itachi either beats Ulquiorra with hax or he gets nuked.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra or Katakuri. Who wins depends on whether you think Ulquiorra can nuke Katakuri before he gets bodied in a physical fight and swarmed by Mochi constructs.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri takes this because he can easily avoid ulqiora's cero just like vl ichigo did but much easier because of future sight...and why is Itachi here? He's useless

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@great_black_star: Future Sight is a perfect counter to Genjutsu. Katakuri just fights with his eyes closed.

So, you think he can keep up with both Ulq and Itachi with eye close? I need feats to suggest that

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:

Oh okay your the Mach 10,000 3rd Raikage guy, yeah debate over since apparently you think the 3rd Raikage moves at Sub relativistic speeds.

No he kicked it as it was going to hit Nami, I think you're referring to something else:

No Caption Provided

No.

Genjutsu's No but arguably Observation Haki COULD work? Not sure though,Amaterasu gets dodged,Totsuka Blade is never tagging they will just outlast Susano'o.

I have already provided why Raikage are that fast, by feat and by scaling. You are just in denial.

Nah, I was talking about this, where Luffy acepted that he cannot follow enel who moves at lightning speed aka, 280 mach (considering he is as fast as real lightning)

No Caption Provided

You think Katakuri can avoid Itachi's eye contact and looking at his finger all entire fight? I don't think so, and having Ulq as another opponent doesn't really help your case.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Ulquiorra Ceroes are vast and powerful. Turning into Mochi is futile because Ulquiorra can already just shoot another one. If he does Cero Oscuras it's over. Not to mention this is Ichigo who's at least 2x faster than lightning. Luffy may be faster than him but I have yet to seen 4 digit mach calcs.

No Caption Provided

But it doesn't matter, Ulquiorra has Pesquisa and thus Katakuri cannot escape.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SkySanji

@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:
@great_black_star said:
@skysanji said:

No Caption Provided

No.

I have already provided why Raikage are that fast, by feat and by scaling. You are just in denial.

No you are just a wanker ask anybody how fast they think the Raikage's are you would be hard pressed to find someone say "Mach 10,000" or "Lightspeed"

Again,Stop it

Nah, I was talking about this, where Luffy acepted that he cannot follow enel who moves at lightning speed aka, 280 mach (considering he is as fast as real lightning)

No Caption Provided

Because Enel has Observation Haki/Precog so he can predict what Luffy does before he does it and keep him at Bay with that later Luffy figures this out and uses Gatling Gun to ricochet off of the wall that way he isn't actually trying to attack Enel so Enel can't predict his movements.

You think Katakuri can avoid Itachi's eye contact and looking at his finger all entire fight? I don't think so, and having Ulq as another opponent doesn't really help your case.

Observation Haki is very Convenient isn't it:

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SkySanji

@zoldycklogic said:

@skysanji: Luffy did kick lightning, but it was done the way baseball players swing their bats to hit a ball pitched at 100 mph, while the bat itself on average moves at a speed of 45 mph. And even luffy was saying that he can't follow enel's speed.

No Caption Provided

Baseball players use "Aim dodging" to hit the ball since they already know where it's going to go not sure why you brought this up.

Also LOWBALLING at it's finest anyway Luffy couldn't follow Enels movements because Enel has Observation Haki/Precog so he can predict what Luffy does before he does it and keep him at Bay with that later Luffy figures this out and uses Gatling Gun to ricochet off of the wall that way he isn't actually trying to attack Enel so Enel can't predict his movements

Stop Lowballing.

despite that, I know that Katakuri should still be faster than Itachi. He is physically superior as I said. The gap is wider with strength and durability than it is with speed.

Fair enough

pre-time skip naruto was far faster than Sasuke with the help of the kyuubi, yet Sasuke managed to see him with his kinetic vision using the Sharingan.

The difference is speed here is not nearly enough to put Itachi down.

And now that I think about it, Even in character, Itachi would start immediately with Genjutsu and win the fight before it even begins. unless any of them showed a way to defend against that at some point.

Even If we Say Itachi is as fast as Katakuri which is Asanine Katakuri has future sight and can just fight him with his eyes closed since he will see Itachi affecting him with Genjutsu since he can see whole events and conversations before they happen

No Caption Provided

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I actually had hopes that this argument would be what I needed to see if I understand well how OP hax works. and had an open mind to change my opinion anytime... But people like you who debate poorly and tend to take everything personally, are the reason I tend to avoid debating more so than not.

keep it up bro

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SkySanji

@zoldycklogic: What made it seem as if I took anything personal or even implies that I took anything personal?

Also debate poorly? I've countered all of your claims

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

No you are just a wanker ask anybody how fast they think the Raikage's are you would be hard pressed to find someone say "Mach 10,000" or "Lightspeed"

Again,Stop it

WHy am I suppose to ask anyone again? Are they more credible than manga itself? I have provided you the manga scan, and you are just in denial. If you want to argue about who fanfiction is more stronger then maybe you can create your own story.

And from are you getting LS?

Because Enel has Observation Haki/Precog so he can predict what Luffy does before he does it and keep him at Bay with that later Luffy figures this out and uses Gatling Gun to ricochet off of the wall that way he isn't actually trying to attack Enel so Enel can't predict his movements.

Since When OH gives speed? Being not able to follow has nothing to do with precog but speed.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SkySanji

@great_black_star said:

@skysanji:

Again,Stop it

WHy am I suppose to ask anyone again? Are they more credible than manga itself? I have provided you the manga scan, and you are just in denial. If you want to argue about who fanfiction is more stronger then maybe you can create your own story.

And from are you getting LS?

Not going to keep going with this the Raikage is Mach 10,000 arguement

Sorry about the Ls someone was saying the 4th Raikage is Ls it wasn't you I just thought I should bring it up

Since When OH gives speed? Being not able to follow has nothing to do with precog but speed.

If he can predict what Luffy is doing before he does it he can use his speed to his advantage in which case Luffy can't predict what he's going to do or follow his movements,it's not that hard to understand.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hard because each one of these guys could win for completely different reasons.

Itachi can win due to genjutsu and totska blade.

Katakuri can win with superior speed and striking power with future sight.

Ulquiorra can win with flight and cero spam due to having the highest DC.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SkySanji

Wow Ulquiorra barely has any votes, that is wild

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri has the best chance

If itachi gets them both in a genjutsu kata will still have future sight and complete awareness of his surroundings with haki

Ulq wins if he can land energy attacks before genjutsu or getting put down with superior striking but it will be extremely hard to hit katakuri with said attacks since he has future sight.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri still ragdolls them both

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

This is hard because each one of these guys could win for completely different reasons.

Itachi can win due to genjutsu and totska blade.

Genjutsu won't be effective against these two since Katakuri has awareness and Ulquiorra has reikaku. Totska blade won't be effective against Ulquiorra, dude got sealed away in another dimension and broke free by shoving his hand through space.

Katakuri can win with superior speed and striking power with future sight.

Unlikely, I could see Itachi going down when genjutsu fails but Katakuri won't overpower even base Ulquiorra in CQC. The future sight would neg the 'reiatsu-blitzing' effect so he'd be able to completely percieve Ulquiorra but it doesn't make him fast enough to tag him and even if he does, he simply won't do any damage to BASE Ulquiorra. With Ulquiorra's speed a mystery, I can't say he'd simply outspeed Katakuri's movements but he isn't getting outsped himself. Only one strike is required to end the fight. It wouldn't come easy but there's no way Ulquiorra loses in any scenario. Still talking about base. The case is similar for his other two forms where losing is impossible and only one hit is required but precog buys Kata some time everytime.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

Katakuri has the best chance

If itachi gets them both in a genjutsu kata will still have future sight and complete awareness of his surroundings with haki

Ulq wins if he can land energy attacks before genjutsu or getting put down with superior striking but it will be extremely hard to hit katakuri with said attacks since he has future sight.

Ya, anyone of them has the power to win imo, but Katakur's future sight would probably give him the best chance.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: Being sealed and BFR'd are two different things. And how does base Ulquiorra have better striking than Katakuri?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: Being sealed and BFR'd are two different things. And how does base Ulquiorra have better striking than Katakuri?

Better question is how does any Ulquiorra have better striking than Katakuri?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I agree no version of Ulquiorra does, but at least you could argue scaling with second release Ulquiorra.

Grimmjow and Ichigo, who were both slightly weaker than base Ulquiorra can shoot out and tank multiple of these kind of attacks.

No Caption Provided

If you go by the bankai 5-10x scaling, Ulquiorra's second resurrection should be on a level where he could take multiple impacts 25-100x stronger than that. So while that is definitely a lot of scaling, at least it can be argued, while base really can't be at all.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: he wasn't BFRed, he was in an alternate space, he could displace himself anywhere within his previous space but is barricaded by a dimensional wall through which he shattered.

well considering that reiatsu isn't proportional to physical strength, there are absolutely no physical feats that Ulquiorra possesses that would put him close to Katakuri, but strength isn't what's being discussed, power is and without some long paragraph of scaling, base Ulquiorra has greater than country level striking power. Now obviously he can't destroy anything that large since his physical power is about building-large building level (limit of his physical destruction, but his lifting capabilities should be quite lower). You should have been able to anticipate what I was going to say, I really don't know why you bother asking sometimes. How was Ichigo's striking power somehow equal to Grimmjow's? He doesn't obliterate large structures with his strikes now does he?

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri takes it

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: country level striking power?

NO, it’s called split durability it’s evident in almost any medium of fiction characters who tank attacks that destroy mountains to countries but get hurt by strikes or physical attacks a lot weaker.

Example: dragon ball has been throwing around planet busters for a long time, but beerus is the first person to actually show physical strength that can one shot planets, characters have been tanking energy attacks that can one shot planets since namek but hurt by strikes that are no where near as powerful, now with your logic these strikes are planetary, but that makes no sense since no strike has shown feats on that level.

Dangai vaped a large hill with his swing but supposedly base Ulquiorra is supposed to scale his striking millions of times more powerful?

This is downright illogical and unsubstantiated