Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Belando

@nixtollo:

You should first acknowledge that the inconsistency in the databook that you supposedly have of “Temari blowing away the universe” is false.

Sure, that's what I found online. If you have a different, yet official scan of that page too, feel free to share, and I could ask the same person to take a look for a translation.

I actually do have the raw at the ready.

Just so that I don't waste his time, this is the scan where people previously claimed it stated "omnipotent", right?

Haki both held back and was beating weakened drastically as the fight continued. More evident when Haku had blitzed Kakashi. Again, this is irrelevant here.

The way Haku held back was not killing Sasuke and Naruto right away, avoiding the death blow, and preventing Zabuza from attacking Naruto.

We should establish some facts about this encounter, and then you can add whatever you want to it after I've gone through the events.

The instance where Haku is able to sacrifice himself between Kakashi and Zabuza with a close-by mirror doesn't negate this multi-chapter sequence, with monologues, both internal and between them, moving relative to one another and so on.

Simultaneously, Chidori causes tunnel vision for the user, and charging in a straight line makes it easy for Haku to step in. It's stated that using it makes it difficult for him to see and react, leaving him open. Therefore, Haku didn't "blitz" Kakashi in an ordinary setting, as he's explicitly in a state where he's extra susceptible to just that. Albeit the Sharingan does aid in sensing otherwise, it's not like Kakashi expected Haku or were going to stop his Chidori either way. However, ignoring all that essential context, it's still not lightspeed or supportive of it.

Moreover, if we value consistency and narrative, there's no way for Haku to be close to LS, relativistic, sub-relativistic, and so on in the sequences presented above. There's nothing alluding to him intentionally being thousands of times slower than usual either, quite the contrary.

That's my position on it. I hope it seems fair.

Whether you buy the LS meta or not doesn’t matter to this match.

True, but I'm not arguing about this match. Just the arguments being made in it.

leon46123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When i created this battle, didn't think it would come to this. Already 5 pages😵

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Deku stands a chance. Itachi has speed to easily react to all of Deku's attacks. His Susanoo is impenetrable for Deku. And Itachi himself has abilities that would one shot Deku like Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Totsuka blade.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Saxz: i will only be debunking your main points.

"(How is Shinso's ability far more better than genjutsu. It is far more fragile, less powerful and less versatile. The Deidara point is useless considering Deidara explicitly failed to resist Sharingan genjutsu)"

> this info is straight up false, and if you hadn't said a few info that proves your knowledge on the verse, i would have that you are also misinformed. Shinso is far more better and more potent than genjutsu given the fact than shinso ability could make you stab yourself and you wouldn't even remember what happened and ojiro who was shinso puppet during the sports festival couldn't even remember how he won, all he knew was that he was some body's puppet which is why he withdraw (go and reread the chapter again) cause i still don't believe how shinso ability is less more powerful than genjutsu.

Deidara did resist sasuke genjutsu the first time, but he overestimated his resistance and also got sloppy, which is the reason he was caught.

"(how does Mist counter genjutsu? You're not making sense.)"

> i didn't actually mean having mist equate to having resistance to genjutsu, i was simply implying that smoke screen is more than capable of hindering both sharingan and rinnegan perception thereby countering genjutsu as you can see from this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comments/pm1c94/can_mist_counter_base_sharingan_or_not/

Mist is a natural counter to all uchiha related eyes (fyi tap the link in the first comment though there only 4 reply's).

"(Shinso's brainwashing doesn't take control of the person's will IIRC, the person is very much conscious, Deku had a whole dialogue with himself,)"

> deku is a special case, shinso was able to take control ibara in JT arc and made her use her quirk to capture her own team mate and there was no dialogue, and if they had a will to actually resist it, people wouldn't have been scared of his ability in the first place.

"(now compare that to Sharingan genjutsu which completely shuts down consciousness the victim have no Idea what they did.)"

> lol at sharingan shutting down someone's consciousnes when the whole basis of genjutsu is the manipulation someone's consciousness/senses into making them believe something that isn't real, character like deidara had a whole dialogue on why genjutsu wouldn't work on him.

"(MS genjutsu can steamroll those with another consciousness so the vestiges are irrelevant at this point.)

> I need feat on itachi doing this, and i never did compared ms genjutsu to brainwashing considering both of them completely work differently but the fact is brain washing would definitely work on 99% of naruto verse character and is more useful than me genjutsu.

"(Mist didn't counter Sharingan or genjutsu. He wanted to stop Kakahsi from copying his jutsu by hiding his hand signs)"

> kakashi stated that he blocks the sharingan field of vision + the link i posted ^^^^ above

"(Between Deku and Itachi only one is actually trained on fighting in the smoke, )"

> have itachi been shown to be able to fight in most huh, and even if we were to assume that deku can't see anything if he used smoke screen and itachi can, there is no way itachi is actually touching deku given that he holds the speed advantage, has analystic prediction + danger sense, so itachi is not touching deku.

"(Lol Just because most Ninjas aren't physically impressive doesnt mean a select few are not impressive.).

> if we are going by pure physics, no one in naruto verse is capable of destroying a building, so none of them are impressive going by physics and itachi is a stick when compared to deku.

"(And on average the ninjas have way better physicals than heroes,)"

> false, normal human in mha >>> average ninja, base deku while training to get ofa have shown more impressive feat than an average ninja.

"( If one hit from KCM can't take out Itachi why would Deku even begin to matter and we've not even talked about Susano)"

> naruto wasn't going all out against itachi and itachi doesn't have the AP to actually harm deku but has hax that wouldn't work on him, so the way i see things itachi has zero wincon against deku.

"(If he starts with Tsukuyomi then Deku is dead.)

> itachi has zero feat of putting someone like deku in genjutsu and deku would resist said hax effortlessly.

"(Depends? How did he get that feat, post the scan of the calc or feat Because Itachi would scale past four Tails Naruto)"

> i will post a calc and also tell you the chapter on how he got to such level when am through with debunking your reasoning on why itachi take's the W.

"(All that matters is it is sufficient enough here and Deku has 0 answers to a fire that never goes out and burn for several days.).

> deku does have minor resistance to fire attacks given that he has tanked and explosion from bakugo multiple times and was near the heat of todoroki flame when he first used it at the sport festival, and if you remember, audience that where above them were also feeling the heat of todoroki flames, so amaterasu is not burning deku instantly.

"(You're just mouthing off and have no idea what Tsukuyomi is. MS genjutsu can't be broken by outside interference, making the whole Shinso ordeal useless.).

> i know about tsukuyomi, even if i didn't know about this technique, am pretty sure you blabbing about it already gave me more than enough knowledge on what it actually does. All genjutsu in naruto verse can be broken (besides infinite tsukuyomi) and sakura have already been shown to come outside of rinnegan genjutsu which is >>>>> ms genjutsu. Shinso ability is not useless given that if anyone from naruto franchise is to be caught in it in a one on one scenario, they are already dead.

"(Still waiting on a feat that even suggest Deku can resist having his mind dragged out of his body and tortured for decades while Only a second passes in the real world. Not only can the vestiges not help, Deku would already be dead before the vestiges even realize Deku is in danger,)"

> the feat that you're looking for is called "the vestige" and given how dangerous itachi tsukuyomi is, danger sense will be more than aware of the danger that awaits deku since danger sense is emotional based, so the vestige would be more than aware of the danger deku is about to face and he would be immediately pulled out of it.

"(Totsuka is the Susano sword that seals the soul of whatever is stabbed by it.)"

> is the stabbing part necessary, deku is resistance to piercing attack to just like how a dagger bounced off all might chest, deku is capable of dividing a dagger with his hands (from the point edge).

"(Factually wrong..I have dropped the feats Itachi scales to and I want to scans of Deku feats that far exceeds that and would suggest he can one shot Itachi or dent susano)

> you haven't technically dropped a feat beside or calc and the only you are going on is "trust me bro" and can you at least tell me what level of power is needed to destroy itachi susano because i don't think it would exceed mountain level and if it did exceed, it would be mountain level+.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

Attacks deku scale above:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia:_Giant_Star_and_Stripe

139.35 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level), this is star and stripe fist bump to earth technique that disperse a huge amount of cloud, and you can actually see that i am right from the scan in the calc. You can and see from the comment below the calc the proves this info is legit and was accepted.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia:_Cluster_Howitzer_Impact

114.84 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level), now we do know that bakugo condensed this explosion so that he wouldn't destroy UA fortress, but despite that fact this attack packed a lot of punch as it was not only able to shake UA, it was also able to disperse cloud to. Not much info are under this calculation but it was accepted since the feat and calc was legit.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia:_Mighty_Jump

335.97 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level), this feat is not that impressive and i only posted it because of how casual he did and to prove how high mha feat and scaling chain have become.

And with gear shift deku is straight up mhs+ due to the way this quirk was being explained.

Off topic: i wonder why horikoshi prefer using clouds feat more than ground feat, i know he did make shigi decay a city and all that stuff, but the fact still remainss, he prefer using clouds feat to show off his character's power rather than use ground feat. Bos all might could have whipped out the city when he oneshot the sludge villain because for an attack that was done on ground to change the whether is a pretty broken strength feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> if we are going by pure physics, no one in naruto verse is capable of destroying a building

Lol

>false, normal human in mha >>> average ninja

LMAO

OT: getting dumber in here by the second, Itachi one shots

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, if you respond to Savage, you're just asking to be trolled.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

@ultimatesage: dude you know that you could just @ me, and if you do believe that i am wrong show me a scan of a character from naruto that shows someone destroying a building with only their hands or legs with no technique. And if you can't then i was never really wrong

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon said:

This turned into debating semantics. Itachi can literally win by glancing.

Unless Deku has counters to mind control that exceeds regular telepathic abilities, by quite a lot, as Tsukuyomi is far above any standard Genjutsu even from MS users, then it's a wrap.

Putting people under Genjutsu is also Itachi's opening move.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Physical feats like Naruto slamming his hands down and causing a massive crater in the Earth?

This Naruto is fodder.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

false, normal human in mha >>> average ninja

Yeah, I disagree with this. There are characters in the series without quirks that probably could contend with "the average ninja". But they are not normal by any means. They are exceptional, like Knuckleduster. So I'd either guess you phrased it poorly or got fired up. Because the average citizen/human in MHA isn't particularly impressive.

if we are going by pure physics, no one in naruto verse is capable of destroying a building

Maybe you meant physicals? Some of SM Naruto's physical feats are impressive, albeit not on Deku's or All Might's physical level. But not being able to physically destroy a building would be quite wild. That said, I agree with you that their physicals tend to be underwhelming compared to everything else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao yes I was wrong

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Saxz

@savage_emperor1:

> this info is straight up false, and if you hadn't said a few info that proves your knowledge on the verse, i would have that you are also misinformed. Shinso is far more better and more potent than genjutsu given the fact than shinso ability could make you stab yourself and you wouldn't even remember what happened and ojiro who was shinso puppet during the sports festival couldn't even remember how he won, all he knew was that he was some body's puppet which is why he withdraw (go and reread the chapter again) cause

Deidara did resist sasuke genjutsu the first time, but he overestimated his resistance and also got sloppy, which is the reason he was caught.

> deku is a special case, shinso was able to take control ibara in JT arc and made her use her quirk to capture her own team mate and there was no dialogue, and if they had a will to actually resist it, people wouldn't have been scared of his ability in the first place.h

I didn't say they could resist it with their will. I said they were conscious of being controlled going off of Deku and I recalled Ojiro giving Deku his warnings, which means he knew he was controlled. But then again it's true he said he didn't have memory but Deku also said his mind was fuzzy when he was brainwashed. Either way it doesn't matter, in all Sharingan genjutsu feats, the victim has no will to resist and have no idea they were controlled. which makes it better.

I'll repeat this again, Deidara never resisted genjutsu. He claimed he could, he couldn't.

i still don't believe how shinso ability is less more powerful than genjutsu.

I feel like you're trolling. I'll say it again, it's Less powerful, more Fragile, and less versatile.

At First Shinso brainwashing was only powerful enough to perform basic motor functions. He wasn't powerful enough to get people to formulate speech or write or even do anything that required much thought, They Could only follow simple instructions. This was the weak ass control Deku resisted. Shinso did get stronger though but just about strong enough to manipulate people to say a select words without giving off emotions, which is accurate because they are basically zombies and their actions are not their own. That's the extent of his manipulation.

And now compare that to genjutsu which was able to control a lady to seduce Jiraiya, make someone fight a full on battle with their friends while making logical deductionsx have someone betray their allegiance and divulge top secret information, Rule a nation for years, put someone to sleep, erase and plant nemories, plant thoughts in their head, Itachi once planted a thought in his Anbu teammates that if they ever thought of betraying him, They should fight themselves. you have to be joking cuz the level of these control feats are not close. Shinso at the time of the tournament can do none of these things I mentioned and you're wondering how it's less powerful???.

And I should reiterate that you can't snap out of genjutsu by simply a tap like Ojiro, most relevant Genjutsu, especially Sharingan genjutsu are not that Fragile. During the exam, the people Kabuto put to sleep couldn't be awakened by simply tapping them.

> kakashi stated that he blocks the sharingan field of vision + the link i posted ^^^^ above.

> have itachi been shown to be able to fight in most huh, and even if we were to assume that deku can't see anything if he used smoke screen and itachi can, there is no way itachi is actually touching deku given that he holds the speed advantage, has analystic prediction + danger sense, so itachi is not touching deku.

Mist point is irrelevant. It only works as a valid option if you have knowledge on the Sharingan and what it does, which Deku does not. It will already be too late before he figures it out. I already explained why blocking each other field of vision is a bad Idea. But it won't even come to this so moot point.

> lol at sharingan shutting down someone's consciousnes when the whole basis of genjutsu is the manipulation someone's consciousness/senses into making them believe something that isn't real, character like deidara had a whole dialogue on why genjutsu wouldn't work on him.

Putting someone to sleep is one of its basic abilities lol. Then effortlessly manipulating them while even maintaining their original personalities is another. I'll say this for the last time, Deidara failed to resist ", Sharingan genjutsu" so he is irrelevant to this conversation.

> if we are going by pure physics, no one in naruto verse is capable of destroying a building, so none of them are impressive going by physics and itachi is a stick when compared to deku.

Lol....Meanwhile Gai destroys a giant boulder with one Punch.

kN4 Naruto creates a large crater by simply swinging his arm. And a mode weaker than KCM tore through multi mountain tons of rock under heavy gravity. You're funny.

false, normal human in mha >>> average ninja, base deku while training to get ofa have shown more impressive feat than an average ninja.

Wow so base Deku before training and normal humans can Jump 50+ meters casually, move at supersonic speeds, Run at those speeds for hours without getting tired. I would like to see that. Lol, you're so misinformed or have some warped perception.

> naruto wasn't going all out against itachi

Neither was Itachi going all out on Naruto. Edos are many times weaker than their alive counterparts. Also where is the proof that Naruto was holding back? None? Ok.

and itachi doesn't have the AP to actually harm deku

Considering you've brought nothing from the manga that match Kn4's feat then No.

but has hax that wouldn't work on him, so the way i see things itachi has zero wincon against deku.

> itachi has zero feat of putting someone like deku in genjutsu and deku would resist said hax effortlessly.

Someone like Deku? You mean someone with consciousness like the Jinchuurikis. It literally gets confirmed that MS genjutsu would would shut them down, Yagura a Jinchuuriki was controlled by Sharingan genjutsu so I don't know what you're talking about.

> deku does have minor resistance to fire attacks given that he has tanked and explosion from bakugo multiple times and was near the heat of todoroki flame when he first used it at the sport festival, and if you remember, audience that where above them were also feeling the heat of todoroki flames, so amaterasu is not burning deku instantly.

Amatersu is greater than fire techniques that melt rock and steels instantly. Does Deku have resistance in that level? I think not. The heat is not even the scariest Thing about Amaterasu, it's the ability it has to burn for 7 days straight without ever going out. All you're saying is Deku would die slowly and in agony if he doesn't die instantly.

> i know about tsukuyomi, even if i didn't know about this technique, am pretty sure you blabbing about it already gave me more than enough knowledge on what it actually does. All genjutsu in naruto verse can be broken (besides infinite tsukuyomi) and sakura have already been shown to come outside of rinnegan genjutsu which is >>>>> ms genjutsu. Shinso ability is not useless given that if anyone from naruto franchise is to be caught in it in a one on one scenario, they are already dead.

> the feat that you're looking for is called "the vestige" and given how dangerous itachi tsukuyomi is, danger sense will be more than aware of the danger that awaits deku since danger sense is emotional based, so the vestige would be more than aware of the danger deku is about to face and he would be immediately pulled out of it.

First things first, Sakura didn't break the genjutsu, she was put to sleep and woke up later after the genjutsu ended. Genjutsu doesn't last forever that's not how it works. I already explained above how Shinso genjutsu compares to even basic Sharingan genjutsu much less MS genjutsu.

You clearly don't understand how Tsukuyomi works. The Vestige was able to give Deku his motor functions back and allow him to break a finger so he could feel pain that breaks him out of the genjutsu. They didn't even stop the brainwashing, they had to rely on the shock from the pain. Deku's motor functions are irrelevant to Tsukuyomi. Deku's Psyche is being dragged out to an Astral realm. The vestiges have 0 feats of interfering on mind manipulation of this level. Let me even entertain the idea that they can interfere and pull him back( this is BS by the way). How long would that take? How long did it take with shinso? A minute? 20 seconds? Deku would already be dead.

The scariest Thing about Tsukuyomi is that 1 second spent in that Astral realm = A whole life time, which breaks the mind completely. Comparing something like this to shinso manipulating the body's motor functions still baffles me.

> is the stabbing part necessary, deku is resistance to piercing attack to just like how a dagger bounced off all might chest, deku is capable of dividing a dagger with his hands (from the point edge).

Sure Deku stopped a Random Dagger so he can no sell a Susano sword. What was I thinking, sorry for bringing this up.

> i will post a calc and also tell you the chapter on how he got to such level when am through with debunking your reasoning on why itachi take's the W.

Might as well post it because you have no argument.

Amatersu still one shots (despite that horrible comparison with Todoroki and forgetting it doesn't go off)

Tsukuyomi still one shots (enough said)

Totsuka one shots (enough said)

Deku has no attack that dent Susano. GG

> you haven't technically dropped a feat beside or calc and the only you are going on is "trust me bro" and can you at least tell me what level of power is needed to destroy itachi susano because i don't think it would exceed mountain level and if it did exceed, it would be mountain level+.

I dropped feats already, I referenced several feats even in this post. Regarding Kn4 and KCM Naruto. I can't post scans for everything I say, especially since I presume you watch the series. If you want a scan dump then let's do a CAV, otherwise be specific about the exact scan you want, if it's calcs you want, they exist. Meanwhile you haven't referenced a single feat for Deku here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

false, normal human in mha >>> average ninja

Yeah, I disagree with this. There are characters in the series without quirks that probably could contend with "the average ninja". But they are not normal by any means. They are exceptional, like Knuckleduster. So I'd either guess you phrased it poorly or got fired up. Because the average citizen/human in MHA isn't particularly impressive.

if we are going by pure physics, no one in naruto verse is capable of destroying a building

Maybe you meant physicals? Some of SM Naruto's physical feats are impressive, albeit not on Deku's or All Might's physical level. But not being able to physically destroy a building would be quite wild. That said, I agree with you that their physicals tend to be underwhelming compared to everything else.

I was just thinking to myself that you weren't a bad debater but then you went and said this.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

I was just thinking to myself that you weren't a bad debater but then you went and said this.

I don't really try to "debate", I try to come to reasonable conclusions. But what part of that didn't you approve of?

Thanks for the heads up though. Means a lot 👍

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man said humans in MHA are stronger than your average Shinobi in naruto lmao

Deku’s mom can beat a ninja lmao

We(irl) are equals to those normal humans in MHA, little boy thinks he can fight and beat an average ninja in naruto lol

2nd person on CV I've seen that has had this mindset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

There are characters in the series without quirks that probably could contend with "the average ninja"

I highly doubt this because two random Jonin are enough to take out the sound 4, all at their strongest.

albeit not on Deku's or All Might's physical level.

See post 210.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

I highly doubt this because two random Jonin are enough to take out the sound 4, all at their strongest.

Sure, if those two random Jonin represents "the average ninja" like the average ninja in the fourth shinobi world war, I'd say they're superior to Knuckleduster, and to be clear, Knuckleduster is superior to a ton of strong quirk users. Though that's not my impression of the average ninja we've seen.

See post 210.

That doesn't contradict or play into anything I said. Meanwhile, you understand that's Naruto screaming, right? The sounds are spelled out to us. If you show me a single physical attack making the "KAAAA-" sound, I'll concede :)

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TheWatcherKing

How can anyone debate this when we’ve never seen a healthy Itachi? Not when he isn’t edo anyway

Anyway while MHA has gotten much stronger than most on the vine realize idk if Deku wins here. In terms of raw strength he likely is the stronger one here but itachi was always more about his hax. Tsukuyomi would indeed put down Deku but that takes up a lot of chakra so it isn’t an opening move, and basic genjutsu gets countered by the other OFA wielders in Deku’s head.

But again, Tsukuyomi would be a gg when/if it gets used and Deku can’t counter sealing. It depends largely on who you think is faster, and if Itachi will use Tsukuyomi sooner rather than later. Though if I had to pick someone it’s Itachi, especially since sharingan move reading is more impressive than danger sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Sure, if those two random Jonin represents "the average ninja" like the average ninja in the fourth shinobi world war, I'd say they're superior to Knuckleduster, and to be clear, Knuckleduster is superior to a ton of strong quirk users. Though that's not my impression of the average ninja we've seen.

They are you're average Jonin, the same ones you would find in the Ninja War. You don't get that impression because they're fodder to anyone relevant.

That doesn't contradict or play into anything I said. Meanwhile, you understand that's Naruto screaming, right? The sounds are spelled out to us. If you show me a single physical attack making the "KAAAA-" sound, I'll concede :)

Punching >Screaming.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is 3-Tailed Naruto screaming. We can see the damage it did to Kabuto and the tree line Kabuto hit now let us compare this to 3-Tailed Naruto's punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3-tailed Naruto's punch not only rips open the face of a Sannin who's >>> Kabuto but also destroys every tree in its path. This is consistent let's look at another strike from 3-tailed Naruto.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uproots dozens of trees and rips off Orochimaru's arm.

So Punch >> Scream like it wasn't already obvious, but your premise isn't necessarily correct. Just because Naruto is roaring doesn't mean he's using a scream attack. He can scream without launching a wave of chakra.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: So you acknowledge that "Kaaaa!" isn't a physical attack? :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: I'm going to take that as "I didn't read your post"

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: I'm going to take that as "I didn't read your post"

That's a yes or no question. You can't answer that, or do I have to do the 20 posts again to get you to concede?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: The post you ignored addresses your premise and explains why it's not necessarily true it also explains how Naruto's strikes are > his screams regardless. Address the post instead of asking me questions that the post addresses.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

The post you ignored addresses your premise and explains why it's not necessarily true it also explains how Naruto's strikes are > his screams regardless. Address the post instead of asking me questions that the post addresses.

Nope. We were explicitly talking about physical feats. If you want to say they "should" be superior to something like a scream, that's fine. But you were incorrect (again), that's not Naruto punching the ground, that's him screaming with Kurama amp.

Now, let me know what you think I've ignored or missed something, pal, and I'll address it.

And here's something completely unrelated that I got wrong again 🤓

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Belando
@wk_decaff said:

@belando: then address it.

As I said in the comment you replied to.

"I agree with you that their physicals tend to be underwhelming compared to everything else."

You then went on to show us Naruto screeching (incorrectly portraying it as a physical feat), as if that's not supporting my argument. You're so far gone on this one, as it fits exactly into my narrative. The physical feats tend to be underwhelming compared to other feats in the verse. This is a fact. And you've only bolstered this. I hope you comprehend that, but I'm not sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

......a scream that creates physical shockwaves/force is taken as a physical attack & feat lmao

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Belando

@ultimatesage: Absolutely not. We were discussing physical feats, and @wk_decaff said Naruto smashed his hands into the ground. This is wrong, and there's no way around it. If we want to argue that they "should" be stronger than these types of moves or abilities, that's a different subject none of us engaged in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: Even if it is a scream which you haven't even proven it was because, again as my post said and again, as you ignored, just because he's roaring doesn't mean he's using his scream attack. A shockwave caused by his voice is still a physical attack.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff:

Even if it is a scream which you haven't even proven it was because, again as my post said and again, as you ignored

Again, show me a single physical attack that results in the sound of "KAAAA-". Just to be clear, it doesn't exist, as that's Naruto screaming.

just because he's roaring doesn't mean he's using his scream attack. A shockwave caused by his voice is still a physical attack.

We were discussing physical feats. Like someone physically lifting, throwing, or punching something. You're miles off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Again, show me a single physical attack that results in the sound of "KAAAA-". Just to be clear, it doesn't exist, as that's Naruto screaming.

Naruto can scream without doing what he did to Kabuto. He does it all the time. "KAAAA-" is just one of the many "Roaring" sound effects.

We were discussing physical feats. Like someone physically lifting, throwing, or punching something. You're miles off.

So now shockwaves aren't physical attacks?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@ultimatesage: Absolutely not. We were discussing physical feats,

and shockwaves are physical feats bro lol same way a punch also generates shockwaves

and @wk_decaff said Naruto smashed his hands into the ground.

which isn't wrong. Naruto's first fest there is his scream which makes the first smaller crater, and then his other feat of smashing his hands, creating that bigger crater

This is wrong, and there's no way around it. If we want to argue that they "should" be stronger than these types of moves or abilities, that's a different subject none of us engaged in.

screaming isn't a special ability or move bruh lmao

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

So now shockwaves aren't physical attacks?

If caused by something that's not physical? Of course not. That's not even debatable. Just to demonstrate this to you and relate it to this thread if you don't understand, Present Mic from MHA causes shockwaves from his sounds. He doesn't scale to that physically in any way. He's just able to create large shockwaves from sound.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: How is screaming non-physical?

If caused by something that's not physical? Of course not. That's not even debatable. Just to demonstrate this to you and relate it to this thread if you don't understand, Present Mic from MHA causes shockwaves from his sounds. He doesn't scale to that physically in any way. He's just able to create large shockwaves from sound.

Does he have feats of hitting harder than his supposed scream? And I used "supposed" because the only evidence you have for it is a scream is a roaring VX which Naruto in this form does all the time.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

and shockwaves are physical feats bro lol same way a punch also generates shockwaves

If you cause a shockwave from something that's not physical, it's not a physical feat, bro.

which isn't wrong. Naruto's first fest there is his scream which makes the first smaller crater, and then his other feat of smashing his hands, creating that bigger crater

This is objectively wrong. Show me a single instance of a physical attack resulting in the sound of "KAAAA-"

screaming isn't a special ability or move bruh lmao

No Caption Provided

I have no idea how that's related to anything going on.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

How is screaming non-physical?

It's not him punching, lifting, dragging, pushing, or doing anything with physical strength. Do you acknowledge this?

Does he have feats of hitting harder than his supposed scream? And I used "supposed" because the only evidence you have for it is a scream is a roaring VX which Naruto in this form does all the time.

The burden is on you, my special friend. Any physical feat, that's not sound, or alluded to, being equal or superior to him screeching would be appreciated. Unless you can admit now that you're missing the initial contention by miles. I'm sure we'll get there again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

If you cause a shockwave from something that's not physical, it's not a physical feat, bro.

Those shockwaves are physical forces tho, which is what matters. And they are created from his voice, something weaker than his punches/kicks

This is objectively wrong. Show me a single instance of a physical attack resulting in the sound of "KAAAA-"

why would punches/kicks have those sound effects??lol

I have no idea how that's related to anything going on.

It's something physically created by Naruto, not a special ability or jutsu he has. The shockwaves he created by screaming are weaker than ones produced via his striking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: Screaming would be a physical thing like punching or kicking. And I already proved he hits harder it always goes back to the post you ignored.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Belando

@wk_decaff:

Screaming would be a physical thing like punching or kicking. And I already proved he hits harder it always goes back to the post you ignored.

Sure. Can you show me the hit resulting in more DC than the screech? From looking at your posts, the screech looks immensely superior.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Belando

@ultimatesage:

Those shockwaves are physical forces tho, which is what matters. And they are created from his voice, something weaker than his punches/kicks

This is so unrelated it's painful. You could have a character that has human strength, but able to cause shockwaves with sound, like Present Mic from MHA. It has NOTHING to do with physical strength, unless it's caused by a physical ability.

why would punches/kicks have those sound effects??lol

That's my argument. Wk_decaff said it was Naruto punching the ground :)

It's something physically created by Naruto, not a special ability or jutsu he has. The shockwaves he created by screaming are weaker than ones produced via his striking

Again, shockwaves created without physical means can have ZERO to do with physical capabilities. This has been demonstrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

This is so unrelated it's painful. You could have a character that's human in strength, but able to cause shockwaves with sound, like Present Mic from MHA. It has NOTHING to do with physical strength, unless it's caused by a physical ability.

Via his quirk right?? It's not him just randomly screaming and causing shockwaves, he has an ability that let's him manipulate that, that would be the thing unrelated to his physical stat. Not here tho with naruto, it's fully dependent on how strong he is to create that lvl of shockwave

That's my argument. Wk_decaff said it was Naruto punching the ground :)

No I'm asking you, why would punches and kicks those sound affects??

Again, shockwaves created without physical means can have ZERO to do with physical capabilities. This has been demonstrated.

Except that shockwave was done through a physical means, you completely glossed over me saying this isn't a special ability or jutsu huh?lol

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Belando

@ultimatesage:

Via his quirk right?? It's not him just randomly screaming and causing shockwaves, he has an ability that let's him manipulate that, that would be the thing unrelated to his physical stat. Not here tho with naruto, it's fully dependent on how strong he is to create that lvl of shockwave

For sure. That's his quirk. But I would have no way to translate it into actual physical strength if it wasn't for his quirk. And especially, since we were talking about physical feats in general.

No I'm asking you, why would punches and kicks those sound affects??

I'm assuming you're asking why punches, kicks, or other physical attacks would result in the sound of "KAAAA-", but they don't. Wk_decaff was the one to suggest this. However, it's clearly Naruto screaming.

Except that shockwave was done through a physical means, you completely glossed over me saying this isn't a special ability or jutsu huh?lol

Unless you mean Naruto with 4 trails screaming = physical feat, I have no idea what you mean. Feel free to clarify, as I'm around to interpret.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

For sure. That's his quirk. But I would have no way to translate it into actual physical strength if it wasn't for his quirk. And especially, since we were talking about physical feats in general.

It wouldn't translate into his physical stats, that's an ability he's using to do what Naruto did with a random roar

I'm assuming you're asking why punches, kicks, or other physical attacks would result in the sound of "KAAAA-", but they don't. Wk_decaff was the one to suggest this. However, it's clearly Naruto screaming.

Oh I only clarified that Naruto screamed and slammed his hands, those things he did

Unless you mean Naruto with 4 trails screaming = physical feat, I have no idea what you mean. Feel free to clarify, as I'm around to interpret.

It's something he physically does that cause physical damaging shockwaves, same ones that can be made by punching/kicking = a physical feat

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

It wouldn't translate into his physical stats, that's an ability he's using to do what Naruto did with a random roar

Then I'd ask. How do you translate someone screaming into physical capabilities? What formula are you using and why?

Oh I only clarified that Naruto screamed and slammed his hands, those things he did

Sure? But the sound he made was without a question him screaming, not him punching the ground.

It's something he physically does that cause physical damaging shockwaves, same ones that can be made by punching/kicking = a physical feat

If there's not a single example of this, I'd have to disagree. Especially when we're explicitly discussing physical feats and possibilities.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Are you seriously comparing a scream to an actual punch? Stop acting like there is an argument there and making this thread unnecessarily long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

Then I'd ask. How do you translate someone screaming into physical capabilities? What formula are you using and why?

Needed force between the two?? Punching/kicking yield more energy than screaming, and screaming is what's used here to create said physical shockwaves

Sure? But the sound he made was without a question him screaming, not him punching the ground.

Yeah

If there's not a single example of this, I'd have to disagree. Especially when we're explicitly discussing physical feats and possibilities.

example of what? shockwaves being physical?