• starting distance 5 meters

who wins and why?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Would Itachi's kunai, Genjutsu and Jutsu in-general even work on Vader?

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wavyhero3467

@baldur_odinson said:

Would Itachi's kunai, Genjutsu and Jutsu in-general even work on Vader?

i don’t see why it shouldn’t. Itachi injects his own chakra into his targets which allows him to use genjutsu on them. Although darth vader can probably defend it tho because mind tricks are apart of the Star Wars universe

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: depending on how you scale star wars speed, Itachi may blitz, and it may be genjutsu gg anyways. Vader has a chance if he goes instantly for a neck snap or something.

Round 2: Vader has no way to put down an Edo, this isn't fair.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1: Itachi mid diff

Round 2: Vader mid diff , However if Itachi puts him in Izanami Itachi would win

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12

@godlyshinigami: No canon Vader beats Itachi, and EU Vader blinks him tbh.

Canon Vader

Power:

Vader is far beyond the Ghost crew:

I don’t think our Rebels are a match for him, on any level. Our guys are like level three, maybe they got to level four this season. What’s Vader, like level 80?

(...)

-- http://screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-season-2-darth-vader-ahsoka/

Note: Kanan Jarrus, a member of the Ghost Crew, could easily move two large asteroids, with a mass of around 200 000+ tons at high hypersonic speeds, much faster than space ships that were racing through space at full speed, city/mountain -level feat:

No Caption Provided

Kanan could even hold up masses of the earth described as a mountain, with ease:

"Twisting faceup as he dropped, Kanan hit the ground. He looked up into the onrushing mass – and stopped it, with his mind. It was an odd feeling, like putting on an old article of clothing. It was like the leap, something he had sworn never to do. Not in front of anyone, to be sure. But now he had done it." - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

"And then he let go. Let go with his mind, and listened as a mountain, denied, found the space where he had landed." - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

"You brought a mountain down on my head!" - Star Wars: A New Dawn.

Pushes guy tens of thousends km into the atmosphere of a gas giant in just a few seconds, at sub rel speeds:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vader overpowers and slams down at hypersonic speeds the galaxy's greatest predator. Summa-Verminoth. Creature, 7,4 km big, large mountain-sized, casual large island level feat.

No Caption Provided

Speed:

Reacts to and stops mach 20 explosion before it could even cross a few cm:

No Caption Provided

Casually dodge's blast from X-Wing when it was only a few meters away from him

No Caption Provided

Note: These blasts have shown many times that they move at MHS speeds

Vader deflects point-blank blaster fire from 14 droids at once, this would require for Vader to be many dozens of times faster than blasters themselves, which are at least hypersonic, to the point that he can nigh statue them, MHS feat.

No Caption Provided

Does a similar thing here, where he deflects blasters from 4 people shooting at him at once so fast that it looks like all of them were detected at the same time, after which he proceeds to blitz 4 gangsters before they can react:

No Caption Provided

Casual lightning timer:

Someone hidden among the machinery gave a startled-sounding shout. But it was too late. Even as the lightning weapons shifted their full fury to Vader, he strode toward them, deflecting the bolts into the ceiling as he used the Force to twist their weapons off target, hurling his lightsaber to bring down sections of machinery onto the enemy, grabbing anyone who came into view and throwing them into the rapidly diminishing number of lightning bolts.

- Thrawn: Alliances, Chapter Sixteen, Page 440

While heavily weakened he easily reacts to and blocks Emperor's lightning:

No Caption Provided

Which is shown to be as fast as one made by natural means:

No Caption Provided

Casually keeps up with Lylek queen's, who is as fast as lightning, further backing up all feats stated above:

. Quick as a lightning strike, she struck with snapping mandibles. Vader slashed at her tentacles, the ichor from her many wounds spraying in all directions.

-- Lords Of The Sith

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@godlyshinigami: No canon Vader beats Itachi, and EU Vader blinks him.

I had a feeling you'd have a problem with my opinion on this battle Lol. Itachi beats Canon vader , EU vader stomps Itachi

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eredin12

@godlyshinigami: Canon Vader beats Itachi as well, he is immune to genjutsu, can keep up speed wise, is more powerful, and Itachi has nothing to counter force choke, crushing his organs etc.

He began to pace again. “It has come to my attention that a certain being present has failed to grasp that his recent actions reflect a flagrant disrespect for the Emperor. His brazen behavior suggests that he actually takes some pride in his actions. But his duplicity has not gone unnoticed. We are pleased to be able to make an example of him, so that the rest of you might profit at his expense.”

Vader came to an abrupt stop, scanning his audience and certainly sending shivers of fear through everyone—Toydarian, Dug, and Devaronian alike. As his raised right hand curled slowly into a fist, many of them began nervously tugging at the collars of their tunics and cloaks. But it was the Twi’lek prefect, standing not a meter from the Dark Lord, who unexpectedly gasped and brought his hands to his chest as if he had just taken a spear to the heart. Phoca Soot’s lekku shot straight out from the sides of his head as if he were being electrocuted, and he collapsed to his knees in obvious agony, his breath caught in his throat and blood vessels in his head-tails beginning to rupture. His eyes glazed over and his red skin began to pale; then his arms flew back from his chest as if in an act of desperate supplication, and he tipped backward, the left side of his head slamming hard against the blood-slicked floor. -Tarkin

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi takes round 1. I don't know about 2.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I don't see why vader would be immune to genjutsu ?? , Itachi could also use amaterasu , totsuka blade etc. Itachi Beats canon Vader. Edo Itachi vs Vader would be interesting. and It could go either way

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

@godlyshinigami said:

@eredin12: I don't see why vader would be immune to genjutsu ?? , Itachi could also use amaterasu , totsuka blade etc. Itachi Beats canon Vader. Edo Itachi vs Vader would be interesting. and It could go either way

Becuase of his own TP feats, such as the easily mind-controlling guy who mind-controlled his own army before, and ordering him to commit suicide:

No Caption Provided

. Amaterasu is not as hot as a lightsaber, which is as hot as core as of a star in both canon and EU, and Vader can block it with the force:

Throughout the generations, lightsaber technology was refined from those first high-maintenance 'captive bolt' lightsabers to the lightweight modern lightsabers, which utilizes a stablized, massless plasma beam that burns as hot and bright as the core of a star.

- SW: Force & Destiny Core Rulebook

As for Blade, Vader would not let it hit him, remmber that he has precog/ danger sense? He will stop it with the force while crushing Itachi's heart at once, here for instance he chokes many people in a room and simultaneously crushes a Twi'lek's heart:

He began to pace again. “It has come to my attention that a certain being present has failed to grasp that his recent actions reflect a flagrant disrespect for the Emperor. His brazen behavior suggests that he actually takes some pride in his actions. But his duplicity has not gone unnoticed. We are pleased to be able to make an example of him, so that the rest of you might profit at his expense.”

Vader came to an abrupt stop, scanning his audience and certainly sending shivers of fear through everyone—Toydarian, Dug, and Devaronian alike. As his raised right hand curled slowly into a fist, many of them began nervously tugging at the collars of their tunics and cloaks. But it was the Twi’lek prefect, standing not a meter from the Dark Lord, who unexpectedly gasped and brought his hands to his chest as if he had just taken a spear to the heart. Phoca Soot’s lekku shot straight out from the sides of his head as if he were being electrocuted, and he collapsed to his knees in obvious agony, his breath caught in his throat and blood vessels in his head-tails beginning to rupture. His eyes glazed over and his red skin began to pale; then his arms flew back from his chest as if in an act of desperate supplication, and he tipped backward, the left side of his head slamming hard against the blood-slicked floor.

-- Tarkin

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader oneshots both rounds, EU Vader can solo Naruto tbh.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader oneshots both rounds, EU Vader can solo Naruto tbh.

How does EU Vader get Past Jyuubidara and Kaguya immortality?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: Forgot about those two, guess everyone but them then. He could TP them tho, or throw them into space, maybe. But he blinks Itachi.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: Forgot about those two, guess everyone but them then. He could TP them tho, or throw them into space, maybe. But he blinks Itachi.

Meh , Animefreak1 is gonna think we are lost causes for believing Madara and Kaguya > Others but K

And I am sure he can blink fodderttachi

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123: That won't really affect Vader tho.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123 said:
@morningstar999 said:

Meh , Animefreak1 is gonna think we are lost causes for believing Madara and Kaguya > Others but K

Animefreak1? Who's that?

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@light123 said:
@morningstar999 said:

Animefreak1? Who's that?

....... a person

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12

@light123: May i ask what do you think for feats canon Vader has that i showed here?

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PawlNewman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, probably Vader both rounds.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Enough to solo most of Pre Juubi arc Naruto.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@light123: May i ask what do you think for feats canon Vader has that i showed here?

Vader's TP alone negs , as it is seemingly on a Kotoamtsukami or higher level of telepathic Prowess , adding in Durability and Precog , Itachi is getting stomped

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eredin12

@light123 said:
@eredin12 said:

Vader's TP alone negs , as it is seemingly on a Kotoamtsukami or higher level of telepathic Prowess , adding in Durability and Precog , Itachi is getting stomped

Oh yeah, durability, almost forgot about that lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFNwROFWaA

^ He tanked explosion of the kyber crystal which powered Sith Superwepon, explosion that is as powerful as this explosion of Kyber crystal, that atomized skycaper sized Gozanti-class cruiser and several Tie fighters many miles away from it( note Tie fighters can tank town level impacts, Reentry crash, without damage: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11138/111385728/8012984-7870516-5875774-6282895380-j056..jpg ) making it much more powerful than any Nuke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVndPQC7LA0

Should be at least a large island-level feat, now he may have used force shield to help as well, but he can use that here as well. He also tanked destruction of this moon.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wavyhero3467

@eredin12: I just want to add that guy in gates should be around island lvl as well and he was just even with kisame. a healthy Itachi should scale higher than kisame.

this isn’t me saying who wins I’m just saying I don’t think island lvl is that much of a hinderance for Itachi

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@wavyhero3467 said:

@eredin12: I just want to add that guy in gates should be around island lvl as well and he was just even with kisame. a healthy Itachi should scale higher than kisame.

this isn’t me saying who wins I’m just saying I don’t think island lvl is that much of a hinderance for Itachi

Guy gates one-shotted Kisame though with Hirudora. I do think that Itachi is island level with his Sussano, but that will not help him much here, thanks to Vader being more powerful, and thanks to Force TK just being a better ability than ones that he has, ones that he could use here, as it is instant, unblockable, goes through everything and, well...

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Morningstar999

@wavyhero3467: Why would Itachi scale higher than Kisame, when Kisame is more a physically oriented fighter? Itachi, at most, is stronger than Kisame due to his hax, versatility and speed. Guy oneshotted Kisame with his 6th Gate, so Kisame can't really handle island level attacks...Itachi would get turned into mist by Guy's kick. He can win by other means ofc.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wavyhero3467

@morningstar999 said:

@wavyhero3467: Why would Itachi scale higher than Kisame, when Kisame is more a physically oriented fighter? Itachi, at most, is stronger than Kisame due to his hax, versatility and speed. Guy oneshotted Kisame with his 6th Gate, so Kisame can't really handle island level attacks...Itachi would get turned into mist by Guy's kick. He can win by other means ofc.

I didn’t mean scale higher as in being an physically stronger I meant scale higher as in being able to beat like your saying.

Also to be fair kisame was already wear down from fighting guy if I’m remembering correctly . I feel like a fresh kisame would not get one shot Plus it’s not like kisame was completely done atfer guy attack.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iimpy_alpha_god
Iimpy_Alpha_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasnt the 6th gate though. It was the 7th. He beat the 30% Kisame clone with the 6th though.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AanMNP  Online

Vader both rounds

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By wavyhero3467
Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eredin12

@wavyhero3467: With this bug problem going on I don't think that is practical at all, for anyone, i can pretty much only post on my phone right now, second i don't do CaVs, and lastly you cannot really create a thread with the winner in mind, that is against rules.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By wavyhero3467

@eredin12: how did I have a winner in mind? I think both opponents have a chance of winning. Plus wouldn’t that rule only apply if I’m actually debating in my thread?

Anyway I just think a debate between Itachi and darth vader would be fun

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eredin12

@wavyhero3467: To me, when someone wants to represent some character against some other in CaV clearly shows who he thinks takes mayority, meaning wins.Meaning unless you are 50/50 here on this match, you have winner in mind

Rules say that you should not have winner in mind, not just that you should not debate in your thread.

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By wavyhero3467

@eredin12: eh that seeems more like a personal opinion rather than me actually breaking any rules tho. Itachi and darth vader just seems like a fun debate to discuss.

As fir that last part I’m pretty sure the rules state you can’t have a clear winner in mind not no winner in mind in general otherwise you would have to argue that any person who creates a thread thinks it’s 50/50 every time which I think is kinda ridiculous.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavyhero3467: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-30-all-users-read-1767034/ "Do not make a battle with a winner in mind"

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: ah well either way I’m not breaking the rules

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavyhero3467: so you dont think itachi tskes mayority but you ask people for CaV?

wavyhero3467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: since when do you have to think a character takes a majority in order to asks for a CAV?

Avatar image for sonochinosadame
Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader and it's not even close.