Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinec1993: doesn’t mean much, I’ve beaten a PS with base Minato in storm 4.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: video game characters are always balanced

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 uchihaghost  Online

Itachi can izanami Aizen/Reverse KS on Aizen or seal him with totsuka, Itachi has the perfect moveset to handle Aizen. And Itachi's PS should handle anything Aizen can dish out based on scaling.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gilateen

Itachi can win this, since its Aizen(2nd Hogyoku Form).

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Aizen, but in a very good fight.

Wouldn't mind to be proven otherwise though.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi mid-high diff.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I’m pretty sure kurohitsugi oneshots.

WWW2CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've beaten PS with tenten in storm 4 lmfao.

OT: The fact that you had to restrict aizen and he still dumps should tell you something.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen makes itachi deaf, and all her skin burn in flames.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LeoTheGreatest
diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen wins. His physicals are beyond what Itachi can handle. In a hax battle though it's whatever gets activated 1st, KS or Izanami.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: This is only due to PS. Even base Aizen could beat regular Itachi.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WorldofRuin6

@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@leothegreatest: This is only due to PS. Even base Aizen could beat regular Itachi.

And how’s PS helping?

It helps by noselling any of Aizen's attacks. Itachi has a weak physique like most Naruto characters, so PS negs the stat gap allowing Itachi to oneshot with genjutsu once he's protected.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

And how’s PS helping?

It helps by noselling any of Aizen's attacks. Itachi has a weak physique like most Naruto characters, so PS negs the stat gap allowing Itachi to oneshot with genjutsu once he's protected.

PS’s vary in power unless it’s on Sasuke‘s level it’s getting busted open relatively easily and he isn’t getting tagged or oneshotted with anything, it would just trigger his butterfly transformation making it more of a mismatch.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen makes itachi deaf, and all her skin burn in flames.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

And how’s PS helping?

PS’s vary in power unless it’s on Sasuke‘s level it’s getting busted open relatively easily and he isn’t getting tagged or oneshotted with anything, it would just trigger his butterfly transformation making it more of a mismatch.

Itachi's PS should scale at least to Madara's, which is more than enough to tank whatever Aizen can dish out. Kakashi after getting a second MS became a godtier with PS. Itachi could easily genjutsu Aizen or seal him with totsuka blade after putting up susanoo.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solo king solos yet again.

VineC1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

And how’s PS helping?

Itachi's PS should scale at least to Madara's, which is more than enough to tank whatever Aizen can dish out. Kakashi after getting a second MS became a godtier with PS. Itachi could easily genjutsu Aizen or seal him with totsuka blade after putting up susanoo.

That wouldn’t be enough to tank Aizens attacks unless you want to ignore a few things regarding Las Noches which of course you will.

Did you really just try to bring up Kakashis P(I)S? Lmfao.

The only genjutsu doing anything to Aizen would be Tsukuyomi but like i said that would just evolve him.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Aizen blitzes and one-shots.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: What is preventing aizen from making the itachi deaf and feeling fire all over your body?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

And how’s PS helping?

That wouldn’t be enough to tank Aizens attacks unless you want to ignore a few things regarding Las Noches which of course you will.

You just plan to bring up the Espada being capable of busting LN. It was never stated that the Espada 4 and up could one-shot LN. The only Espada who showed the ability to bust LN in one blast was Ulq. Aizen's best feats and scaling in this form put him at city level Max. PS nosells BBs, so Aizen isn't breaking it.

Kakashi, a weaker MS user became a godtier with PS. Itachi, a more powerful MS user should logically be around his level.

The only genjutsu doing anything to Aizen would be Tsukuyomi but like i said that would just evolve him.

Aizen has 0 TP resistance feats. Tsukuyomi would one-shot and totsuka would seal him.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta say Aizen

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:
@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

And how’s PS helping?

You just plan to bring up the Espada being capable of busting LN. It was never stated that the Espada 4 and up could one-shot LN. The only Espada who showed the ability to bust LN in one blast was Ulq. Aizen's best feats and scaling in this form put him at city level Max. PS nosells BBs, so Aizen isn't breaking it.

Kakashi, a weaker MS user became a godtier with PS. Itachi, a more powerful MS user should logically be around his level.

Aizen has 0 TP resistance feats. Tsukuyomi would one-shot and totsuka would seal him.

We both know that‘s BS but i’m not gonna waste my time with that. PS is getting busted open.

You can’t honestly expect me to take this Kakashi comparison seriously.

Oh i forgot that in the Bleach fanfic you’ve been reading Aizen never countered Shinji’s TP. Tsukuyomi pushes him to the next evolution part 3.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

We both know that BS but i’m not gonna waste my time with that. PS is getting busted open.

Feats for Aizen that put him above multi-mountain+ in this form? I'll let you in on a little secret, he doesn't have any.

Itachi with PS is a fairly hypothetical non canon character. There's only so many ways to place him power wise. Even with the bare minimum power increase that Itachi would get from PS, he would beat Aizen.

Oh i forgot that in the Bleach fanfic you’ve been reading Aizen never countered Shinji’s TP. Tsukuyomi pushes him to the next evolution part 3.

Shinji just inverted Aizen's senses. All Aizen had to do is move opposite to however he wanted to. Anyone with an intellect around Aizen's level could pull off this feat. This is not TP resistance. Trapping someone in an illusion where they are tortured for ridiculous amounts of time>>>>>fodder perception manipulation. Also Aizen has only ever evolved from actual damage. Feats for Aizen evolving due to TP?? Face it, Aizen gets tsukuyomi and sealed.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's game mechanics. Doesn't count

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I'm pretty sure Aizen is only restricted to this form, so the infinite evolution argument isn't an option here.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With tsukuyomi, PS, and Totsuka blade, i can see Itachi pulling a win against this form of Aizen, but it depends on what speed and AP tier i'm allowed to say they are here, because that's the deciding factor. I don't wan't to start a flame war or be called a wanker.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@worldofruin6 said:

@leothegreatest:

We both know that BS but i’m not gonna waste my time with that. PS is getting busted open.

Feats for Aizen that put him above multi-mountain+ in this form? I'll let you in on a little secret, he doesn't have any.

Itachi with PS is a fairly hypothetical non canon character. There's only so many ways to place him power wise. Even with the bare minimum power increase that Itachi would get from PS, he would beat Aizen.

Shinji just inverted Aizen's senses. All Aizen had to do is move opposite to however he wanted to. Anyone with an intellect around Aizen's level could pull off this feat. This is not TP resistance. Trapping someone in an illusion where they are tortured for ridiculous amounts of time>>>>>fodder perception manipulation. Also Aizen has only ever evolved from actual damage. Feats for Aizen evolving due to TP?? Face it, Aizen gets tsukuyomi and sealed.

Pretty stupid reply considering we’re talking about a hypothetical Itachi.

The 4th Espada can bust LN. Even if we say LN is only mountain level the scaling all the way up to Aizen puts him easily above Madaras PS.

”Did you even read the series”?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That doesn’t work and that is TP resistance.

And again “Did you even read the series?”

No Caption Provided

Aizen doesn’t need to sustain physical damage to evolve.

Tsukuyomi wouldn’t tag him in the first place but like i said he’d evolve part 4. And the totska blade is a spiritual blade which makes it a no no against a ridiculously powerful spiritual being such as Aizen. Face it Itachi doesn’t stand a chance.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I'm pretty sure Aizen is only restricted to this form, so the infinite evolution argument isn't an option here.

That would have to be specified.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: He said versions pictured. That would imply we can only use the versions pictured

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy fight for Aizen

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@hypebeastcsb15:

I shouldn't have to ask if a character has one of his most prominent abilities.

It’s as if the picture was Itachi with his basic sharingan and i said that he shouldn’t be allowed to us his MS.

It has to be stated.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi due to PS

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba198d655f5
deactivated-5cba198d655f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen if no PIS involved

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If PS scales to Madara's and Sasuke's Aizen can't harm Itachi but, thinking logically Itachi isn't even close to EMS Madara or Rinnigan Sasuke so I don't see why his PS would be on that level.

Aizen low-mid diff.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfect Susanoo gets cracked open. Itachi has zero decent feats with PS other than video game appearances and when he sealed Orochimaru. Genjutsu wouldnt work on Aizen anyway, let alone Tsukoyomi. Tsukoyomi affects living beings that are mortal. Aizen is easily hundreds of years old. If something like Tsukoyomi was gonna stop Aizen, Central 46 never would've sentenced him to 20,000 years in an infinite void. The passage of time means shit to Aizen. Itachi and his Susanoo gets the Komamura treatment

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By alextheboss

Itachi has a chance or winning with the totska blade and izanami. So the question is can he use those while also using perfect susanoo? If he can he wins, if not he doesn’t have a way to put down Aizen permanently.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:

@leothegreatest:

The 4th Espada can bust LN. Even if we say LN is only mountain level the scaling all the way up to Aizen puts him easily above Madaras PS.

Aizen never interacted with R2 Ulq and Ulq even said Aizen didn't know about that form. Aizen doesn't directly scale to Ulq's DC. He does however scale to Yamma, which puts him at around city level in this form. Even if he did scale to Ulq, that wouldn't be enough to bust PS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The fact that even injuries are inverted shows that Shinji's shikai is not a form of TP. Aizen just moved opposite to his regular movements. That's not TP resistance.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for proving my point. Aizen had literally just finished being disintegrated by Gin's bankai. Again, feats for Aizen evolving from non damage based attacks?

Tsukuyomi wouldn’t tag him in the first place but like i said he’d evolve part 4. And the totska blade is a spiritual blade which makes it a no no against a ridiculously powerful spiritual being such as Aizen. Face it Itachi doesn’t stand a chance.

Itachi can chill in PS until tsukuyomi tags Aizen eventually cuz Aizen doesn't have the DC to bust it. The sealing kido that thwarted Aizen is literally soul based via affecting shinigami. Totsuka actually puts its target in genjutsu and seals them. Aizen has 0 TP resistance feats, so this seal is perfect. Totsuka is GG.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ this guy can only be hater of bleach.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest said:
@worldofruin6 said:

@leothegreatest:

Aizen never interacted with R2 Ulq and Ulq even said Aizen didn't know about that form. Aizen doesn't directly scale to Ulq's DC. He does however scale to Yamma, which puts him at around city level in this form. Even if he did scale to Ulq, that wouldn't be enough to bust PS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The fact that even injuries are inverted shows that Shinji's shikai is not a form of TP. Aizen just moved opposite to his regular movements. That's not TP resistance.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for proving my point. Aizen had literally just finished being disintegrated by Gin's bankai. Again, feats for Aizen evolving from non damage based attacks?

Itachi can chill in PS until tsukuyomi tags Aizen eventually cuz Aizen doesn't have the DC to bust it. The sealing kido that thwarted Aizen is literally soul based via affecting shinigami. Totsuka actually puts its target in genjutsu and seals them. Aizen has 0 TP resistance feats, so this seal is perfect. Totsuka is GG.

I’m talking about R1 Ulq and Aizen was shown to be far above the Espada and the only thing we know about Ulq is that he’s also above the Espada to an unknown degree. And Yamma’s only city level now? He was going to reduce entire mountain ranges to ashes but he’s only City level? Crazy.

He‘s inverting your brains senses.. Do you know what TP is?

He said fear is what’s necessary for evolution no where does it say physical damage is necessary.

Like most of your arguments this argument stems purely from ignorance. PS is getting busted and Tsukuyomi isn’t landing and again even if it does it would just evolve Aizen. And Uraharas seal was specifically designed for Aizen and the Hogyoku, try again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab8756006f8
deactivated-5cab8756006f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins low to mid diff. It's been done that Bleachverse has no counter to genjutsu. Aizen gets trapped in an illusion before he realizes what's going on. He gets sealed with the totsuka sword.