#3 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

#4 Posted by GlueStick (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by batmanprep (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi gets pressurized flat

#6 Posted by Vertigo- (17683 posts) - - Show Bio

solo king wins again

#7 Posted by Biggest_D (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as every case for Itachi, energy equal = Itachi wins, energy from respective series, Itachi gets casually destroyed, considering attacks on this lv, put him down disappearing his Susano'o.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Grimmjow is faster also.

#8 Posted by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

thats just unfair

itachi doesnt even need genjutsu

while dying he was fast enough to use susanoo before lightning hit him

he fought against bee/bm-naruto, basically blitzed nagato

susanoo, amaterasu, yata-mirror. totsuka blade gg

easy win

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#9 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ShadowPro (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

susanoo, nuff said

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#11 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Neko-chan

#12 Posted by Biggest_D (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@biggest_d:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Solo king will solo

memes? really? you guys turn every thread of Itachi into this? don't tag me for this shit.

#13 Edited by zoldycklogic (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi with ease

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#14 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@biggest_d: so you don't want to except the truth of God Itachi

#15 Posted by Biggest_D (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@biggest_d: so you don't want to except the truth of God Itachi

sorry the last time I met a god he and I had a little problem, I wanted to smash him but he wanted to monologue, so i turn Green and

No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by Gilateen (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi wins

#17 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Sick Itachi gets stomped. Edo Itachi stomps with immortality.. If this is alive and healthy itachi, he either oneshots with genjutsu or gets beaten by superior stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#18 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi easily

#19 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if this fight is in character Grimjow will lose to sick itachi. Grimjow will try to act all badass and cocky in his base for that brief period until he gets caught in genjustu and gets incapacitated low diff Itachi.

#20 Edited by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimjow with extreme ease.

Reiatsu GG

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#21 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi via basic Gen Jutsu.

Make it edo or healthy Itachi and he doesn’t even need Gen jutsu. He just bodies him

#22 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi via basic Gen Jutsu.

Make it edo or healthy Itachi and he doesn’t even need Gen jutsu. He just bodies him

1-Genjutsu doesn't work on people without chakra.

2-Itachi can't hit or see grimmjow because he doesn't posses the reiatsu.

3-Grimmjow has superior physical abilities

#23 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

1. Gen Jutsu does work on people without chakra. Infinite tsukuyomi (A gen jutsu) literally effected every living being in the world including animals.

2. Oh sry I forgot. This is no fight in which they can see each other, because the OP forgot the add the special rule. This is „Itachi is haunted by ghosts“ my bad, you are right.

3. Grimmjow ain’t got shit on a non-sick Itachi speed wise.

#24 Posted by Gaoron (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi can't hit Grimmjow with genjutsu since he's invisible. Grimmjow wins via superior stats.

#25 Edited by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain said:

@zokologue3:

1. Gen Jutsu does work on people without chakra. Infinite tsukuyomi (A gen jutsu) literally effected every living being in the world including animals.

It was a P.I.S since there was no moon back then.
Jiraya explained that the genjutsu works by manipulating the five senses of the opponents by their chakra and there are 2 ways to break free from a chakra technique:

A- You need to stop the flow of your chakra

B- You need someone else's help

2. Oh sry I forgot. This is no fight in which they can see each other, because the OP forgot the add the special rule. This is „Itachi is haunted by ghosts“ my bad, you are right.

Under normal conditions, If they met each others randomly, itachi would die without realizing what happened to him.

3. Grimmjow ain’t got shit on a non-sick Itachi stat wise.

Except Gai, Lee, Haku (glass technique), and Biiju mode naruto (His first time against kisame), not a single naruto character was faster than the eye can see

#26 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

1. What are you talking about ?
Madara literally looked directly at the moon, when he activated the infinite tsukuyomi. No moon ?

That was not Jiraiya. Chiyo explained that these are the two ways to break out of Gen-jutsus, but Kakashi had to teach her that this is a different level that they were dealing with. You can not break out of his tsukuyomi with these methods. Rewatch the scene

2. You can claim it was PIS but that’s only your opinion.
Looks to me more like it got retconned, because a genius writer like Kishimoto would not draw something that without a reason. The animals were all effected by the gen-jutsu.

3. Sick, half dead Itachi reacted to lighting. Edo Itachi was throwing hands with KCM Naruto, the same naruto that is faster than the Raikage. Are you aware of how fast the Raikage was stated to be in the databook by Kishimoto ? A Grimmjow that you can only scale to bankai & Vizard Ichigo is beyond slow in comparison.

#27 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

1. What are you talking about ? Madara literally looked directly at the moon, when he activated the infinite tsukuyomi. No moon ?

When kaguya put the humans under her genjutsu the first time, there was no moon.

In the naruto universe, the moon was created by hogoromo, later on

That was not Jiraiya. Chiyo explained that these are the two ways to break out of basic Gen-jutsus, but Kakashi had to teach her that this is a different level. You can not break out of his tsukuyomi with these methods. Rewatch the scene

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. You can claim it was PIS but that’s only your opinion. Looks to me more like it got retconned, because a genius writer like Kishimoto would not draw something that without a reason. The animals were all effected by the gen-jutsu.

"Genius writer" Lol

Ahem, sorry. As you said, a genius writer like kishimoto would not introduce those basis without a reason. It's just means that the infinite tsukoyomi is a different type of genjutsu that only be used by kaguya and madara bijuu mode and not by a random uchiha

3. Sick, half dead Itachi reacted to lighting. Edo Itachi was throwing hands with KCM Naruto, the same naruto that is faster than the Raikage. Are you aware of how fast the Raikage was stated to be in the databook by Kishimoto ? Grimmjow is beyond slow in comparison.

Itachi didn't react to lightning. Infact, he took a direct hit by sasuke's lightning giraffe technique .

ANd no matter how you look at it, this far too slow for being a lightning level speed battle:

Loading Video...

Grimmjow on the otherhand blitzed urahara for a far distance:

No Caption Provided

Do you know how fast is urahara?

#28 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

I forgot about Jiraiyas flashback, but Chiyo told them the exact same in the present, until Kakashi stopped her, because it didin't matter against Itachi.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. "Genius writer" Lol

Ahem, sorry. As you said, a genius writer like kishimoto would not introduce those basis without a reason. It's just means that the infinite tsukoyomi is a different type of genjutsu that only be used by kaguya and madara bijuu mode and not by a random uchiha

He is a genius.

Again. It got retconned, unless you can prove otherwise. The basis that got introduced is irrelevant not only, because the manga showed the opposite, the moment the animals got affected, but your whole point doesn't apply to Itachi, because Kakashi already told them that you can't deal with it in the same way. Rewatch the scene x2.

No Caption Provided

Itachi didn't react to lightning. Infact, he took a direct hit by sasuke's lightning giraffe technique .

ANd no matter how you look at it, this far too slow for being a lightning level speed battle:

He did react to it. He literally said that he would have died without his susanoo.

No Caption Provided

The animation is just as irrelevant as your opinion. The choreography of the anime doesn't matter. Itachi scales to KCM Naruto, the same guy that is faster than the Raikage. Again are you aware of how fast the Raikage can move ? It is stated in the databook by Kishimoto.

Do you know how fast is urahara?

Show me

#29 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimjow would lose with no knowledge and if Gen worked on him.

#30 Posted by Zokologue3 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: Chiyo never fought against itachi, infact, she alongside with sakura helped naruto to break itachi's genjutsu confirming the second rule to break the genjutsu.

Again. It got retconned, unless you can prove otherwise. The basis that got introduced is irrelevant not only, because the manga showed the opposite, the moment the animals got affected, but your whole point doesn't apply to Itachi, because Kakashi already told them that you can't deal with it in the same way. Rewatch the scene x2.

So the basis is irrelevant only because it doesn't suit your view on the power level of naruto characters? And the proof that it was a P.I.S,.

After kaguya, hogoromo gave the chakra to every living being.

The condition to use this genjutsu is to use the moon as a reflector. Kaguya used it without a moon. The attack literally means "Infinite moon reader", so there was a word for "moon" in naruto before the moon existed. Yeah, kishimoto is genius writer.

And beside, it was stated that the infinite tsukoyomi was the strongest genjutsu to ever exist. So it's not a regular genjutsu attack.

-The only thing kakashi said about itachi's genjutsu is "Everyone, don't look directly at his eyes, it's dangerous".

He did react to it. He literally said that he would have died without his susanoo.

I rewatched scene, he literally never said that.
are you sure, you've watched naruto? Because that's the 89712Y9XXW1'"%1 mistake you are making about it.

The animation is just as irrelevant as your opinion. The choreography of the anime doesn't matter. Itachi scales to KCM Naruto, the same guy that is faster than the Raikage. Again are you aware of how fast the Raikage can move ? It is stated in the databook by Kishimoto.

Where is the proof that naruto was using his full speed? Because the way i saw it, he wanted to talk with him.

Where is the proof that the 3rd raikage do, infact, move at lightning speed?

#31 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my favorite question of all time. There is zero evidence for any of the Raikage to move at lightning speeds, but watch this guy reach into the same databook that says things move at the speed of light, can overpower the whole universe, and ignite hotter than the sun to try and justify his Raikage wank.

#32 Posted by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain:

Show me

Don't care to much, but:

Urahara blitzed Vollstanding Askin:

No Caption Provided

Base Askin was dodging blows from Shunko Yoruichi, one of the fastest characters in Bleach:

No Caption Provided

So, IMO, lightning timing isn't special at all.

#33 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Look at you trying to be his hype man, because you got butthurt reading through the comments. Typical behavior of a rat that is trying to get indirectly involved. Sit down.

LOL at your attempt trying to discredit the validity of the databooks that are written by the the author himself. Get your biased ass out of here.

#34 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

I will give you a detailed response, when I come back from my Training in 2-3 hours.

#35 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Look at you trying to be his hype man, because you got butthurt reading through the comments. Typical behavior of a rat that is trying to get indirectly involved. Sit down.

LOL at your attempt trying to discredit the validity of the databooks that are written by the the author himself. Get your biased ass out of here.

Itachi's water bullet moves at the speed of light? Noted.

Someone's salty.

#36 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@zokologue3:

Chiyo never fought against itachi she alongside with sakura helped naruto to break itachi's genjutsu confirming the second rule to break the genjutsu.

IDC. I never said that. However she was there, when Kakashi & Naruto fought that 30% Itachi. She said that they are two ways to counter a Gen Jutsu, just like Jiraiya.

she alongside with sakura helped naruto to break itachi's genjutsu confirming the second rule to break the genjutsu.

They helped Naruto break out of a basic Gen Jutsu called "Ephemeral". This technique allows Itachi to put his opponent within a Gen Jutsu by using his finger as a medium. However Kakashi explained that its not possible to break out of a Mangekyou sharingan Gen Jutsu with these methods. In fact he even implied that its not possible to cancel the effect of it at all.

"There is no cancelling the effects of it"

No Caption Provided

The condition to use this genjutsu is to use the moon as a reflector. Kaguya used it without a moon. The attack literally means "Infinite moon reader", so there was a word for "moon" in naruto before the moon existed. Yeah, kishimoto is genius writer.

It's not Kishimotos fault that you missed what actually happened. Kaguya used a technique called "Yomotsu Hirasaka" to create a portal to a dimension containing a moon. Obito Uchiha produces the Ten Tails and transforms it into a construct of the God Tree, which has a Rinne Sharingan within the blooming flower at its top. Madara Uchiha casted infinite Tsukuyomi per his "Eye of the Moon plan" in which he flew into the sky and reflected his own Rinne Sharingan off of the moon.

You are clearly missing a lot of information.

And beside, it was stated that the infinite tsukoyomi was the strongest genjutsu to ever exist. So it's not a regular genjutsu attack.

Exactly. Itachi's MS Gen Jutsu "Tsukuyomi is not basic either.

-The only thing kakashi said about itachi's genjutsu is "Everyone, don't look directly at his eyes, it's dangerous".

Wrong. I posted the scan twice now. Kakashi considered a genius in the Naruto verse who has also experience dealing with tsukuyomi literally said that there is no cancelling the effects of it.

I rewatched scene, he literally never said that.

are you sure, you've watched naruto? Because that's the 89712Y9XXW1'"%1 mistake you are making about it.

Again I just posted the scan of that chapter as well. I did not make any mistakes so far, but you seem to ignore facts constantly throughout the debate.

Here once again the scan. He said the Kirin would have "obliterated" him. I hope thats close enough for you. Or is obliterating not killing in your opinion ? Don't make me bring out the definition of "obliterate".

No Caption Provided

Where is the proof that naruto was using his full speed? Because the way i saw it, he wanted to talk with him.

Where is the proof that he wasn't using his full speed ? Are you saying that he held back against a reanimated person even tho he was in a rescue mission to rescue his friends in the war ? If anything the talk does imply that he was keeping up with him casually, because they are comparable in speed. Also why did you not bring up this point in the first place and now all of the sudden that's your argument ? Stop reaching.

Lighting speed ? He is faster. Kishimoto stated in the Databook that he reaches speeds almost at the "speed of light", when he uses his lariat. That makes him relative to the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

& KCM Naruto literally dodged his "fastest" attack from point blank range with no effort once he got confortable using his KCM mode.

No Caption Provided

Do me & yourself a favor and don't try to discredit the words of the writer itself just like the rat above just because he doesn't like the fact that he is that fast.

Conclusion: A healthy or reanimated Itachi that is not haunted by ghosts would completely body Grimmjow. (Assuming he can see him of course)

#37 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

True he did, but Kisuke is not capable of blitzing Askin constantly. You can see them clashing swords in the same scan you posted. Also Kisuke would have lost, if not for Grimmjow back stabbing him.

How fast is Askin ?

#38 Edited by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

Also how fast is Askin in the first place ?

No Caption Provided

Base Askin was dodging blows from Shunko Yoruichi

#39 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@originalcaptain said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

I don't think her speed was stated either.

#40 Posted by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@originalcaptain said:

@ovy7:

No Caption Provided

I don't think her speed was stated either.

She's literally one of the fastest Shinigamis, and characters, in Bleach. She should be faster than Byakuya, who fodderized Vollstanding Candice who's power is literally lightning (and faster than natural lightning I may add). Hell, she should be leagues above the likes of Tsukushima (the Fullbringer with the memory powers) who, in the novels, casually reacted to Candice lightning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#41 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

She is definitely faster than Byakuya and far above lighting speed, but I don’t see how that is impressive ?

Lighting speed is more like mid-high Tier one piece characters. Ichigo during the soul society arc was stated to be as fast as lighting when in bankai form. EOS Kisuke and Yoroichi are far far faster than him. So lighting speed would be actually downplaying them.

#43 Posted by FaradaySloth (8542 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: if lightning speed is downplaying then I don’t see how people could cal mimihagi not relativistic then.

#44 Posted by FaradaySloth (8542 posts) - - Show Bio

Excluding genjutsu, Grimmjow potentially could one-shot, but he doesn’t really do that, so I’ll say Itachi I takes this.

#45 Posted by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: Ok wow, I was completely expecting another reaction. I thought that you'll dismiss Yoruichi or Candice being lightning fast (that's why I said that Candice's lightning is faster than natural lightning). There's so many people here downplaying Bleach's speed that you can even go for a lowball without being called a wanker.

Anyway, if you knew that SS Bankai Ichigo is a lightning timer and EoS Yoruichi is faster than him, then why you asked for her speed?

Also, if SS Bankai Ichigo is lightning timer, base Arrancar Arc Grimmjow should be way above that (blitzed the hell out of Bankai Ichigo), and in Resurrection he should be even faster.

#46 Posted by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: if lightning speed is downplaying then I don’t see how people could cal mimihagi not relativistic then.

You can say that Naruto characters are relativistic/light speed based on almost nothing (there are like 2 feats). Do the same with Bleach, and you are called a wanker or troll (even though you have Mimihagi's feat, Aushwalen, Lille's light attacks, Grand Rey Cero distorting space, etc).

#47 Posted by FaradaySloth (8542 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: funny thing is they’re all called outliers, seems like people forget what an actual outlier is.

#48 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Of course it’s downplaying. If SS arc Ichigo with bankai is lighting speed, then these high tiers characters will obviously be much faster than this outdated version of him. SS arc Ichigo is fodder.

Mimihagi ? The right hand of the soul king ? IDK honestly ...

#49 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

It’s been literally stated that the Raikage (mid Tier Naruto character) can almost move as fast as the speed of light. There are plenty of other characters in the universe that can blitz him comfortably. The 2 other feats are just comfirming what’s stated by Kishimoto.

I asked you how fast Yoroichi is, because I still don’t know how fast she is. She might be faster than all those bleach characters we mentioned, but that’s not really impressive imo.

#50 Posted by ovy7 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain:

It’s been literally stated that the Raikage (mid Tier Naruto character) can almost move as fast as the speed of light

No Caption Provided