Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

The Solo King runs the one punch man gauntlet

The Scenario:

1. Itachi have invaded the one punch man world, and the hero organisation have issued a level dragon disaster on him. but he's picking on heroes and villains alike. and he gets recovered after every fight
  2. none of these characters have much info on each other, they just happen to cross path each time, and a fight breaks out
  3. alive itachi, all are morals off
  4. fights occur in open areas mostly
  5. win by any means
  6. OPM Characters and Itachi are at their strongest and webcomics feats are usable

The Gauntlet

1. Hydrated Deep Sea King
  2. Puri-Puri Prisoner
  3. Genos
  4. Speed-o-Sound Sonic
  5. Sweet Mask
  6. Atomic Samurai
  7. Flashy Flash
  8. Orochi/Psykos
  9. Golden Sperm
  10. Tatsumaki
  11. Awakened Garou
  12. Boros
  13. Saitama

So, can the solo king solo?

if not, then where he stops?

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If genjutsu gg is allowed then Solo King solos ez unless he gets blitzed (still he can react to lightning while sick)

Only time he may get trouble is vs. Psykos and Orochi as idk if Tsukuyomi can affect numerous targets at once.

Genos is also a good counter to him due to being a cyborg (immune to mind hax), but Susanoo and Amaterasu would still give him a solid edge over him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If genjutsu gg is allowed then Solo King solos ez unless he gets blitzed (still he can react to lightning while sick)

Only time he may get trouble is vs. Psykos and Orochi as idk if Tsukuyomi can affect numerous targets at once.

Genos is also a good counter to him due to being a cyborg (immune to mind hax), but Susanoo and Amaterasu would still give him a solid edge over him.

well it's a random encounter. would depend on the characteristics of them.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Genos is not immune to mind hax cuz the later has a brain and thinks like a human despite his ''robotic/goofy(?)'' personality. He literally stomps everyone in the gauntlet prior to Flashy Flash

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Genos is not immune to mind hax cuz the later has a brain and thinks like a human despite his ''robotic/goofy(?)'' personality. He literally stomps everyone in the gauntlet prior to Flashy Flash

ok, then flashy flash and onwards?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@ssj_god: FF is arguable faster than him and unless Itachi starts using Susano'o I don't see him tanking his HFS or FS, Tatsumaki would likely incapacitate and kill Itachi before he does anything unless he start by putting her in a genjutsu right off the bat.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnimeFreak1  Online

Solo King solos

Much faster than anyone there

And too hax

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: but his eyes (and everything else) aren't natural which should be a requirement.

Somebody like Sasori would be immune to genjutsu due to his physiology, I don't see why Genos wouldn't.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@ssj_god: FF is arguable faster than him and unless Itachi starts using Susano'o I don't see him tanking his HFS or FS, Tatsumaki would likely incapacitate and kill Itachi before he does anything unless he start by putting her in a genjutsu right off the bat.

Solo King solos

Much faster than anyone there

And too hax

contradiction regarding speed?!

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@manofthunderbolts65: Non sense, there's nothing say to put someone in a genjutsu their eyes need to be this and that, Kabuto also had snake like eyes and was put on a genjutsu, Genos has a brain and that's it there's no thing such as not natural when he is just someone that has mechanical parts on his body, he is still a human in there with a human brain, and don't compare Sasori with Genos a being different than Genos in everything, not that Itachi would need genjutsu to deal with someone like Genos.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Necromancer76

Is this healthy Itachi?

Anyway, Genos is a toss-up on whether you accept Genjutsu working on him or not. If you don't, then Flashy Flash blitzes

And the gauntlet order is weird

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@manofthunderbolts65: Non sense, there's nothing say to put someone in a genjutsu their eyes need to be this and that, Kabuto also had snake like eyes and was put on a genjutsu, Genos has a brain and that's it there's no thing such as not natural when he is just someone that has mechanical parts on his body, he is still a human in there with a human brain, and don't compare Sasori with Genos a being different than Genos in everything, not that Itachi would need genjutsu to deal with someone like Genos.

uh, excuse me? You are comparing somebody with biological eyes to someone who's a literal machine aside from one organ which is his brain. Genjutsu works by disrupting the senses, thing is Genos doesn't inherently or really have them as his whole body is made of metal rather than organic tissue.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@manofthunderbolts65 said:

uh, excuse me?

Don't worry I'm not in your front.

You are comparing somebody with biological eyes to someone who's a literal machine aside from one organ which is his brain. Genjutsu works by disrupting the senses, thing is Genos doesn't inherently or really have them as his whole body is made of metal rather than organic tissue.

Non sense as well you tried to pass off the idea that Genos's eyes are different and since the rest of his body is as well he would resist illusions, this don't exist you made that up, Genos is nothing but a human whose several parts were substituted by mechanical ones, his brain still there, it wasn't replaced or turned into something else, it simple has little mechanical parts that has no evidence to affect his way of thinking in anyway, it's up you prove he wouldn't be affected by that as he possess a brain and think like a normal person considering the presence of balloon thoughts and even moments where the later is having inner dialogues, something not present in brainless robots or AIs in OPM. Dafuq is that as well, now Genos don't have senses ? He can see, hear, taste as well as Kuseno left parts of his human body so he could enjoy food, and nothing suggests that he lost his smell or touch, he possess senses and unless you can prove otherwise it will work perfectly. Not that he needs any of that to beat fodders like Genos, he would be luck to break through Susano'o or avoid a Totsuka Blade.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this healthy Itachi?

Anyway, Genos is a toss-up on whether you accept Genjutsu working on him or not. If you don't, then Flashy Flash blitzes

yes healthy.

what would be the correct order then for you?

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@manofthunderbolts65 said:

uh, excuse me?

Don't worry I'm not in your front.

You are comparing somebody with biological eyes to someone who's a literal machine aside from one organ which is his brain. Genjutsu works by disrupting the senses, thing is Genos doesn't inherently or really have them as his whole body is made of metal rather than organic tissue.

Non sense as well you tried to pass off the idea that Genos's eyes are different and since the rest of his body is as well he would resist illusions, this don't exist you made that up, Genos is nothing but a human whose several parts were substituted by mechanical ones, his brain still there, it wasn't replaced or turned into something else, it simple has little mechanical parts, it's up you prove he wouldn't be affected by that as he possess a brain and think like a normal person considering the presence of balloon thoughts and even moments where the later is having inner dialogues. Dafuq is that as well, now Genos don't have senses ? He can see, hear, taste as well as Kuseno left parts of his human body so he could enjoy food, and nothing suggests that he lost his smell or touch, he possess senses and unless you can prove otherwise(No need to try the genjutsu requires chakra as the OP didn't goes against Genjutsu being something here meaning is allowed either way) it will work perfectly.

uh, Sasori was also a human? I don't get what you mean, his senses are not really there, it's just all a super complex machine which can somewhat process his thoughts and emotions (seems to have lost most of them since he doesn't have a complete endocrine system anymore).

Now go and tell me this is an organic eye:

Genos' eyes are just beautiful. | Trucs aléatoires

It's literally a scrap of metal that isn't any different from a puppet, those organs are fake. There are many robots in fiction that can smell, hear or see, does that make them vulnerable to TP just because? Hell no.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JOVIOLMA

uh, Sasori was also a human? I don't get what you mean, his senses are not really there, it's just all a super complex machine which can somewhat process his thoughts and emotions (seems to have lost most of them since he doesn't have a complete endocrine system anymore).

Don't start with this, prove Genos don't have senses, he can see, hear, think, taste food, and feel things he touch, meaning the possess the basic senses of one body. You're making this up, make sure to support the headcanon you're bringing, prove to me Genos has no senses otherwise your point carries zero value to me. He is not a machine, he is a cyborg, he is human that has human parts turned into machines and some of his humans parts including his brain weren't replaced. Strawman, nice job in showing me Genos doing nothing but make data appear on his eye due to the technology infused on his body, sense of sight, checked ;)

It's literally a scrap of metal that isn't any different from a puppet, those organs are fake. There are many robots in fiction that can smell, hear or see, does that make them vulnerable to TP just because? Hell no.

No, is literally him controlling technology on his eyeballs to analyse data, sadly for you, even if his eyes were fake it makes no difference cuz he still a being with senses and brains that so far nothing was brought to prove his brain functions are different from that of humans, Genos is not a robot showing yourself to be ignorant in the very verse you're trying to debate for. Not that he needs any of that to beat fodders like Genos, he would be luck to break through Susano'o or avoid a Totsuka Blade. If you have disagreements with that would like to see your claims right in a Genos vs Itachi CaV.

@manofthunderbolts65

Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Don't start with this, prove Genos don't have senses, he can see, hear, think, taste food, and feel things he touch, meaning the possess the basic senses of one body. You're making this up, make sure to support the headcanon you're bringing, prove to me Genos has no senses otherwise your point carries zero value to me. He is not a machine, he is a cyborg, he is human that has human parts turned into machines and some of his humans parts including his brain weren't replaced. Strawman, nice job in showing me Genos doing nothing but make data appear on his eye due to the technology infused on his body, sense of sight, checked ;)

No, is literally him controlling technology on his eyeballs to analyse data, sadly for you, even if his eyes were fake it makes no difference cuz he still a being with senses and brains that so far nothing was brought to prove his brain functions are different from that of humans, Genos is not a robot showing yourself to be ignorant in the very verse you're trying to debate for. Not that he needs any of that to beat fodders like Genos, he would be luck to break through Susano'o or avoid a Totsuka Blade. If you have disagreements with that would like to see your claims right in a Genos vs Itachi CaV.

@manofthunderbolts65

Sasori can see and hear as well, does that make him fully human and susceptible to genjutsu? Nope.

Genos actually doesn't need to eat or taste stuff, those are just adjustments made by Dr. Kuseno to make him feel like he's still kind of normal. His senses are artificial and man made, there's nothing to suggest Itachi would affect a cyborg who is nothing like a human or any living being for that matter.

Way with the backpedalling lol, even you said that the only biological part of his body is his brain and now you are just spouting nonsense, his body isn't modified organic tissue, it's just a bunch of metal. Can a sharingan control metal? lol

Except that Genos actually does things that are way out of the ordinary & can make complex calcs and process stuff faster than any human on Earth could ever hope to do, but yeah sure let's say his brain is still normal. The only reason why he made himself a cyborg was to get stronger, if he could do all sorts of crazy stuff like he does now he wouldn't have even turned into that on the first place.

Btw this is my last response as I'm starting to realize how salty and much of a sore loser you actually are, not to mention you make me waste my time. A CaV? You mean those rigged essay wars in which whoever has more homies to vote for you wins? Yeah I don't care, imagine caring that much about a fictional character that doesn't even exist while not gaining anything valuable in the process.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 11 if he doesn't genjutsu right off the bat, unless he has Yata Mirror and Susanoo on at the start of the fight then goes for genjutsu or totsuka blitz to win. Itachi's only hope for 12 and 13 is genjutsu before Boros or Saitama go for the blitz.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Sasori can see and hear as well, does that make him fully human and susceptible to genjutsu? Nope.

Genos actually doesn't need to eat or taste stuff, those are just adjustments made by Dr. Kuseno to make him feel like he's still kind of normal. His senses are artificial and man made, there's nothing to suggest Itachi would affect a cyborg who is nothing like a human or any living being for that matter.

Then go ahead and prove it, was Sasori said to be immune to genjutsu, if he did, he already has something Genos don't possess, a mind resistant to Illusions. And when was this said lmao, and is irrelevant for me either way, Obito also don't needs to eat as well due to Hashirama cells, he is still vulnerable to genjutsu still, I didn't asked if he needs to eat or don't, I said he eats and taste, therefore he has a sense of taste, I don't care if his eyes are robotic or machine made, Genos possess a sense of sight and that is natural when he is not using data analysis as proved during the Goketsu flashback POV,, you don't have evidence his senses are artificial, if you have evidence Genos senses are artificial made go ahead and show me the statement proving so otherwise don't no need to tag me again to throw more of your fan-fics like they mean anything.

Way with the backpedalling lol, even you said that the only biological part of his body is his brain and now you are just spouting nonsense, his body isn't modified organic tissue, it's just a bunch of metal. Can a sharingan control metal? lol

Except that Genos actually does things that are way out of the ordinary & can make complex calcs and process stuff faster than any human on Earth could ever hope to do, but yeah sure let's say his brain is still normal. The only reason why he made himself a cyborg was to get stronger, if he could do all sorts of crazy stuff like he does now he wouldn't have even turned into that on the first place.

Why would the sharingan need to control metal(Shin's sharingan can btw but just saying ;) ) ? Genos's brains and senses are not made of metal so low tier counter, and now I'm still waiting for the proof his senses are artificial, can you prove it ? No, Genos can utilize the technology on his body to do so, moot point, even if he could do it by his intellect it wouldn't make any difference for me cuz I didn't knew that your brain being advanced was=resistant to TP, top tier headcanon there(His brain is not even advanced or anything of that sort as based on his personalities and intelligence showings). And moot point as well in the rest, I don't care and didn't denied his origin story.

Btw this is my last response as I'm starting to realize how salty and much of a sore loser you actually are, not to mention you make me waste my time. A CaV? You mean those rigged essay wars in which whoever has more homies to vote for you wins? Yeah I don't care, imagine caring that much about a fictional character that doesn't even exist while not gaining anything valuable in the process.

Yeah yeah, I know that point out a user's absence of proof and headcanons=being salty, when you try to spread something in the next time while tagging me, make sure you have convincent evidence or proof for any of your claims ;) And CaVs are nothing but formal threads where one puts arguments and win the one who made the bests, dunno what you mean by homies when you can win a CaV by actually sounding more plausible and reasonable than the person you're debating for.

Yeah I don't care, imagine caring that much about a fictional character that doesn't even exist while not gaining anything valuable in the process.

And I'm actually gaining something though, it's always a nice hobby to argue with people about any subject as I can't work as a teacher in the uni due to Covid, if you don't want to debate about fictional characters which is the main purpose of the vine what you're even doing here ? Want to debate with me in Discord about unsolved criminals cases like the Zodiac or other unsolved crimes in California ? Caught this guy or guys would actually give you something.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Want to debate with me in Discord about unsolved criminals cases like the Zodiac or other unsolved crimes in California ? Caught this guy or guys would actually give you something.

now this part was funny ... lol

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when you're under the impression this was a joke ?
Since when you're under the impression this was a joke ?

@ssj_god:

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@necromancer76 said:

Is this healthy Itachi?

yes healthy.

1. Hydrated Deep Sea King (high demon)
  2. Puri-Puri Prisoner (defeated a monster stated to be equal to DSK)
  3. Genos (has yet to defeat a dragon)
  4. Speed-o-Sound Sonic (still slightly faster than Genos)
  5. Atomic Samurai (faster than Sonic per the VGS)
  6. Sweet Mask (similar speed, but much stronger and has regeneration)
  7. Flashy Flash/Golden Sperm (depends on how much you buy the Golden S webcomic hype)
  8. Flashy Flash/Golden Sperm
  9. Psykos/Orochi (Orochi>Golden S)
  10. Tatsumaki (expended much of her power prior to fighting Orochi and was holding back)
  11. Awakened Garou (took several hits from Saitama and traded blows with him)
  12. Boros (regeneration, powerful ranged attacks, etc.)
  13. Saitama
Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Bink_69

Stops at Flashy Flash

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: A good list overall, but Flash does not have the strength to put down Golden S, he is more durable than Darkshine.
He would keep up with his speed for a while, but can't put him down.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garobesthero1: I can agree with that, although I won't make any definitive statements until we see Golden S in the manga (in which he will likely change a lot)

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I hope he doesn't get trashed by half monster Garou, even though i'm a huge Garou fan. When Garou completes his transformation then yeah he is fucked.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@garobesthero1: Yeah we didn't really see Golden S vs Garou in the webcomic, just the start and the outcome, so I hope Murata makes it a lot more epic

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Even current Garou has great regeneration, let alone AG.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashy Flash is the first place I could see a stop, but why is Sweet Mask so low?

Garobesthero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I'm sure it's gonna get extended.This is the fight Garou becomes the being he always wanted to be.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could stop at 4, Genjutsu cant work on Genos even if we assume genjutsu even works outside its verse

Itachi would need Susanoo to even survive Genos Physicals and Firepower without getting stomp, due to this Itachi Stamina/Charkra would run out very fast, either use Totsuka Blade as a Plot Device or Genos would win.

even if you wank Itachi he is not getting past Sperm, SPerm one shots him with a pinky.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@necromancer76 said:

Is this healthy Itachi?

yes healthy.

1. Hydrated Deep Sea King (high demon)
  2. Puri-Puri Prisoner (defeated a monster stated to be equal to DSK)
  3. Genos (has yet to defeat a dragon)
  4. Speed-o-Sound Sonic (still slightly faster than Genos)
  5. Atomic Samurai (faster than Sonic per the VGS)
  6. Sweet Mask (similar speed, but much stronger and has regeneration)
  7. Flashy Flash/Golden Sperm (depends on how much you buy the Golden S webcomic hype)
  8. Flashy Flash/Golden Sperm
  9. Psykos/Orochi (Orochi>Golden S)
  10. Tatsumaki (expended much of her power prior to fighting Orochi and was holding back)
  11. Awakened Garou (took several hits from Saitama and traded blows with him)
  12. Boros (regeneration, powerful ranged attacks, etc.)
  13. Saitama

You are right. changing the order a bit (you might see a bit up and down.. like putting atomic samurai above sweet mask, coz I think his attacks are more deadly because they're super slash attacks, and every one of the attacks are meant too kill. not like physical attacks, putting golden sperm above orochi/psycos, because his webcomic showing was more impressive, he also have massive speed advantage)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 7.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinach: would flashy flash be too fast for him? what about later rounds? not all of them are as fast as flashy flash

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CyberBlades22

Stops at 11 or clears if he can land a genjutsu before 11, 12, and 13 blitz him.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loses to Flashy Flash if he got past FF he loses to GS

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops atI boros. flashy flash runs into a genjutsu.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ssj_god: he either stops at saitama or stomps. His hax are too strong and they have no defense to chakra mind hax.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers