Itachi Uchiha (Naruto) vs Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)

Slakz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Slakz

This one i really really dont know cuz they both are very skilled and have exp fighting alot as well and in killing and They my fav in Both Anime Well Gin is 2#  in Bleach fav lol and Itachi is my #1 Fav in NAruto so yea which one ya think would win?? and give me a kinda of battle strategy if ya can on how they would win?? Plx and thx :D

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kaino12

i think narutoverse has better speed feats and all it takes is one hit with the genjutsu.

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shattered007
@kaino12 said:
" i think narutoverse has better speed feats and all it takes is one hit with the genjutsu. "
ROFL
Sega_Shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sega_Shaman

But Gin seems to be pretty good at fighting with his eyes closed. And has a really long sword. Ridiculously long, in fact. And then again, eyes that make people catch fire, and Stop-drop-roll will never help against it. Itachi.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FLCL1

gin stomp by sword blitz
garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin fights with his eyes closed so genjutsu wont work lol

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin fights with his eyes closed so genjutsu wont work lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itachi

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaino12: Narutoverse is not faster than Bleach the flash step is faster than a ninja dash. And genjutsu won't work because no soul reaper has chakra.

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BadassGrimlock

Gin Ichimaru wins using his shikai which his zanpakutō can reach 100 sword lengths. And it's the fastest zanpakutō.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssj_god

solo king solos

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin with ease

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without genjustu itachi got this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By InfiniteMass

@sirfizzwhizz: if your being sarcastic, we can disscus this like gentle men, throw me some feats and I will try to counter, we can have a cav if you want to.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin chops Cities in half extremely easily. Plus 1 hit=dead cells, so he got this. If he opens his eyes for some reason, itachi wins. but gin almost never does

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both far too laid back to fight each other - ends in saki drink off

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me:

It's not necessarily a stomp, it's just that Itachi can Genjutsu Gin or Amaterasu him way before he cuts itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin just extends and spins. Hits something. That something happens to be a now decapitated Itachi

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsenju: I agree, it's just shocking (or not I suppose) that a Naruto expert thinks this is a stomp.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By maxxcveiler

gin closes his eyes and does this, something very heavy eventually falls on itachi

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to from where this notion of Gin fight with eye closed comes?

Swipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Swipes

First of all Gin would win not easily but he will have the win...this is why just not the poison of his bankai...its the speed and length of it...just think 8.1 miles out and back to it wakizashi form in .08 seconds there no way itachi goin dodge that and Gin dont have charka so itachi lucky eyes will not help him in this fight...so b4 itachi even able to any type of death dealing move

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swipes:

genjutsu doesnt require chakra, Itachi can get Gin with it before he uses his Zanpakuto.

Swipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok u right on that one...but Gin a genius just as itachi...Gin over 100 years just impale Aizen Now if we do add the poison to Gin's Shinso then would itachi be able handle the speed and the cellaur eatin disease...only reason Aizen survive was cause he was a god

Swipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Gin plays tag and play around wit itachi from a distance... While itachi try to a look at him to use genjutsu...and keep up wit just the mere speed of Shinso

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swipes:

genjutsu doesnt require chakra, Itachi can get Gin with it before he uses his Zanpakuto.

Prove that genjutsu have worked on chakraless people except for IT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swipes:

if we discard genjutsu for the moment, then the only way that gin can win is if he hits Itachi with his Bankai before Itachi uses Susanoo. Or if he catches itachi by surprise before, itachi dodges.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92:

The IT is a genjutsu, that's fact enough.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92:

The IT is a genjutsu, that's fact enough.

So you assuming basic genjutusu = IT? Lol. What a reach. Now, where's the scan that I asked before?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin utterly dominates Itachi.

For starters, Gin doesn't have chakra to manipulate...so genjutsu isn't gonna work.

Second...Shinigami in general, especially the upper tiers of them, including Gin are comically faster than anything itachi has ever demonstrated

Third: what in the flying hell would Itachi even do to counter Gin's bankai? His shikai alone would give Itachi serious trouble given how fast it can expand/contract and it's insane range.

For Itachi to even have a chance he'd have to immediately start by spamming Amaterasu while going into Susano'o.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By diydeath

@clorox92 said:
@darthsenju said:

@swipes:

Itachi's genjutsu does require chakra to use as demonstrated by feats and manga explanations. Kaguya is literally the only exception...and she's an extra-dimensional alien who reality warps...so I'm not sure using that as an example in Itachi's favor is sound logic.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:
@clorox92 said:
@darthsenju said:

@swipes:

Itachi's genjutsu does require chakra to use as demonstrated by feats and manga explanations. Kaguya is literally the only exception...and she's an extra-dimensional alien who reality warps...so I'm not sure using that as an example in Itachi's favor is sound logic.

It's funny because Naruyto fans always try to put basic genjutsu at same level as IT when there's no prove in manga or anime. Heck even the manga itself clearly stated that they need to control chakra first before putting their opponent under genjutsu.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By diydeath

@clorox92 said:
@diydeath said:
@clorox92 said:
@darthsenju said:

@swipes:

It's funny because Naruyto fans always try to put basic genjutsu at same level as IT when there's no prove in manga or anime. Heck even the manga itself clearly stated that they need to control chakra first before putting their opponent under genjutsu.

Pretty much, I mean I'm a Naruto fan...but everything points to Genjutsu requiring chakra...and chakra won't exist in Gin since he didn't eat and wasn't descended from someone who did eat the "sacred fruit". Kaguya is literally the only instance in the entire series of a genjutsu working on people with no chakra....which is plausible given that she's a reality warper.

Only the utmost peak of Narutoverse at the end of the series can compete with Bleach captains...and Itachi is not even close to the peak of narutoverse power. So yeah, Itachi wank is going on in this thread, lol.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92:

Then explain how when Itachi put Naruto under genjutsu w/ finger point. We got a flashback (like always) to Naruto training w/ J-Man and he told Naruto to stop his chakra flow, then the genjutsu should be released because.....(He then explains genjutsu), Naruto says but what if that don't work, J-Man then says, you need to get a teammate to revive your chakra.

And in that finger genjutsu he stopped his chakra yet was still under genjutsu. By FEATS, you dont need chakra to be placed under genjutsu, but by feats you need chakra to get out of it, so by your logic of no one outside Narutoverse has chakra, then no one outside Narutoverse can break genjutsu. I hate that arguments because you make genjutsu too OP for anyone outside Narutoverse, just call spiritual pressure/Ki/Chakra the same thing in cross-over battles. It's Naruto fanboys that do that crap because they know no one can beat the Narutoverse if no one else uses chakra.

BTW, gene has no response to all sealing sword and all reflecting mirror that can be activated quicker than a strike of lightning, so yea, Itachi for the W. take away Susanna and I say gene all day since he never opens his eyes lol

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By diydeath

@shadow411 said:

@clorox92:

Then explain how when Itachi put Naruto under genjutsu w/ finger point. We got a flashback (like always) to Naruto training w/ J-Man and he told Naruto to stop his chakra flow, then the genjutsu should be released because.....(He then explains genjutsu), Naruto says but what if that don't work, J-Man then says, you need to get a teammate to revive your chakra.

And in that finger genjutsu he stopped his chakra yet was still under genjutsu. By FEATS, you dont need chakra to be placed under genjutsu, but by feats you need chakra to get out of it, so by your logic of no one outside Narutoverse has chakra, then no one outside Narutoverse can break genjutsu. I hate that arguments because you make genjutsu too OP for anyone outside Narutoverse, just call spiritual pressure/Ki/Chakra the same thing in cross-over battles. It's Naruto fanboys that do that crap because they know no one can beat the Narutoverse if no one else uses chakra.

BTW, gene has no response to all sealing sword and all reflecting mirror that can be activated quicker than a strike of lightning, so yea, Itachi for the W. take away Susanna and I say gene all day since he never opens his eyes lol

Finger genjutsu doesn't mean it doesn't require chakra...where on earth did you get that idea?

Gin as an ex Goeti captain is easily supersonic, there's so much proof in Bleach I'd lave to look for exceptions rather than proof, Itachi doesn't have any feats that put his speed in that territory. if he does, by all means, post links. otherwise, this is just more Itachi waking.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Not what I said lol

J-Man said when you're caught under genjutsu release your chakra (Or stop your chakra, can't remember exact wording) then you should be free. Jiraiya then explains how genjutsu works. Naruto said, "I get all that, but what if I stop my chakra and I'm still under genjutsu?" Juraiya replies "Then get a teammate to give you their chakra, their new chakra should release you."

Naruto stopped his chakra, but was still under genjutsu. He then asked Chiyo and Sakura for chakra. FEATS suggest you don't need chakra to be under genjutsu.

Give me two seconds and I'll send you pages to look up, I got the book here in my room.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Not what I said lol

J-Man said when you're caught under genjutsu release your chakra (Or stop your chakra, can't remember exact wording) then you should be free. Jiraiya then explains how genjutsu works. Naruto said, "I get all that, but what if I stop my chakra and I'm still under genjutsu?" Juraiya replies "Then get a teammate to give you their chakra, their new chakra should release you."

Naruto stopped his chakra, but was still under genjutsu. He then asked Chiyo and Sakura for chakra. FEATS suggest you don't need chakra to be under genjutsu.

Give me two seconds and I'll send you pages to look up, I got the book here in my room.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I kept current with Naruto until the very end of the series (the war dragged on too long, stopped after 8 gate Guy vs madara for a year before picking up again).

I'm not sure that implies that chakra isn't needed but rather that genjutsu doesn't simply need the target's chakra to be in motion unless you can show finger genjutsu working on a target who quite literally has no chakra?