Itachi ( Naruto ) vs Fujitora ( One Piece )

• 179 results
Westwood7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep, no intel, Alive Itachi

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora stomps.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Fujitora's blindness won't help him here.

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi uses the mankyegeo once however you spell it and starts coughing up a lung then dies

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Didn't Fujitora just do something crazy in OP manga?

Westwood7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Westwood7

I think Fujitora could one shot him with his gravity => http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/51/2086/13.png Itachi's body is pretty normal, Susanoo won't help him here

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant say

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuji stomps

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is god

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Tsukoyomi?

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ValorZ
Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@valorz: Genjutsu isn't all visual, he can manipulate his touch sense and make him feel pain

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: Genjutsu isn't all visual, he can manipulate his touch sense and make him feel pain

Itachi needs eye contact to cast genjutsu on Fujitora before he can manipulate a sense which is not happening since Fuji's blind in the first place

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@valorz said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Itachi needs eye contact to cast genjutsu on Fujitora before he can manipulate a sense which is not happening since Fuji's blind in the first place

No he do not. Itachi genjutsu through the five sense and not just eye sight. See his battle against Kabuto and against Orochimaru.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:
@precrisisbardock said:

No he do not. Itachi genjutsu through the five sense and not just eye sight. See his battle against Kabuto and against Orochimaru.

I know eye contact is not the only way Itachi can use genjutsu but its his only and safest bet. He would be dead meat before he can touch Fujitora

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By terry2012
@valorz said:
@terry2012 said:
@valorz said:
@precrisisbardock said:

I know eye contact is not the only way Itachi can use genjutsu but its his only and safest bet. He would be dead meat before he can touch Fujitora

Not unless he trick Fujitora to come to him like he did to Kabuto for Izanami. Plus Itachi can genjutsu a 100 yards away like he did Naruto. Not to mention he can genjutsu just by pointing at him.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora throws a city at him.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ValorZ
@valorz said:
@terry2012 said:
@valorz said:
@precrisisbardock said:

Not unless he trick Fujitora to come to him like he did to Kabuto for Izanami. Plus Itachi can genjutsu a 100 yards away like he did Naruto. Not to mention he can genjutsu just by pointing at him.

I don't see why Fujitora would be tricked for a Izanami against an opponent he can easily defeat in single serious attack nor I think Itachi would use Izanami and give up on one of his eyes for a random encounter. Also IIRC finger genjutsu also needs eye contact in order to work

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012

@valorz said:
@terry2012 said:
@valorz said:
@terry2012 said:
@valorz said:
@precrisisbardock said:

I don't see why Fujitora would be tricked for a Izanami against an opponent he can easily defeat in single serious attack nor I think Itachi would use Izanami and give up on one of his eyes for a random encounter. Also IIRC finger genjutsu also needs eye contact in order to work

I am saying Itachi can trick Fujitora to get in range for Itachi to use genjutsu and I was just using that as a example like he did to Kabuto. Not Itachi to use Izanami just example. And no finger genjustu do not need eye contact in order to work you just said it yourself you know eye contact is not the only way Itachi can genjutsu. All genjutsu do not need eye contact at all. At first it did but I guess you can call that a retcon just like it used to need chakra for them to genjutsu.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By terry2012
@leo-343 said:

I'm really doubting Izanami is a factor here.

I am not saying that it is. I was just using it as a example and mentioned Izanami because that is what Itachi used on Kabuto when he tricked him into Izanami.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

I am saying Itachi can trick Fujitora to get in range for Itachi to use genjutsu and I am just using that as a example like he did to Kabuto. Not Itachi use Izanami.

I still don't see why he would be tricked against someone he can easily one shot, no actual combat will happen in this battle

And no finger genjustu do not need eye contact in order to work you just said it yourself you know eye contact is not the only way Itachi can genjutsu.

But was it ever stated or implied? IIRC correctly the genjutsu started right after Naruto looked at Itachi's finger. Also my memory on early parts of Naruto is a bit vague so I assumed he showed other variations of genjutsu other than eye genjutsu when Bardock said he's not limited to eye genjutsu.

All genjutsu do not need eye contact at all. At first it did but I guess you can call that a retcon just like it used to need chakra for them to genjutsu.

I hope you realize genjutsu is a concept that needs to effect one of the five senses in order to be used. For example Jiraiya's frog sound uses hearing as a medium and Itachi uses eye sight as a medium. I don't know what retcon you are talking about

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi vs Kabuto was PIS, Itachi was prepared for the fight and after Kabuto turned off his eyes Itachi set up Izanami and got the hand signs to undo the Edo Tensei, if he was living he would never have used Izanami or Izanagi on somebody much less a random encounter. He would try everything else before even thinking about resorting to those techniques.

Does anybody have any feats for Fujitora? I'm not too OP savvy

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: He's an Admiral which should scale to island+ stats.

His main ability is gravity which can be used horizontally as well,summon meteors from space out of nowhere casually( not to mention One Piece's world is gigantic and probably would make the meteors a lot more faster than Mach 20), and just recently held up with his gravity powers all the island wide rubble caused by a recent fight a hundreds of meters up without breaking a sweat.

His physical abilities should be near city level atleast scaling him from Zoro and likely higher by Mihawk's casual showings.

His speed should be atleast near Doflamingo's or Luffy's.A simple feat is that Doflamingo's Overheat attack reached the island of Dressrosa from a nearby island in little to under a second - Mach 81 by calcs.Base Luffy dodged that while G2 is significantly faster which is where Admirals should be at atleast.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: Oh damn, but he's blind? how does he know how to get around?

From what you said it seems he might be a little out of Itachi's league lol the only thing Itachi has going for him outside of his genjutsu is Susano'o and Amaterasu. no clue how Fujitora would go about that.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@valorz: I still don't see why he would be tricked against someone he can easily one shot, no actual combat will happen in this battle

He have to hit him first in order to one shot Itachi. It is not like Itachi is just going to stand there and take a hit. In the mean time while Itachi is dodging Fujitora attacks he can trick him get into range to genjutsu him. However, you are right though, since the op did not give a starting distance to this battle it is assume they start close according to the battle forum rules. So Itachi do not have to trick Fujitora he can just genjutsu him right off the back, since that is his go to move when he start a fight.

But was it ever stated or implied? IIRC correctly the genjutsu started right after Naruto looked at Itachi's finger. Also my memory on early parts of Naruto is a bit vague so I assumed he showed other variations of genjutsu other than eye genjutsu when Bardock said he's not limited to eye genjutsu.

Yes it have been implied.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/581/16 Izanami is irrelevant. However Itachi implied genjutsu work by the sense since Izanami work regardless of the sense. So Itachi do not have to need Izanami or Izanagi. Itachi however have Kotoamatsukami.

I hope you realize genjutsu is a concept that needs to effect one of the five senses in order to be used. For example Jiraiya's frog sound uses hearing as a medium and Itachi uses eye sight as a medium. I don't know what retcon you are talking about

Of course I realize genjutsu is a concept that needs to effect one of the five senses in order to be used. Why do you think I stated what I stated? Why do you think I mentioned Itachi fight with Kabuto and his fight with Orochimaru? His fight with Orochimaru his back was turn and he still genjutsu Orochimaru coming up behind him when he tried to attack him.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

He have to hit him first in order to one shot Itachi.

Which he can, given his multi city, large island level AoE

It is not like Itachi is just going to stand there and take a hit. In the mean time while Itachi is dodging Fujitora attacks he can trick him get into range to genjutsu him.

It doesn't matter if he takes the hit or not, Fuji's AoE too ridiculous for him to outmaneuver

However, you are right though, since the op did not give a starting distance to this battle it is assume they start close according to the battle forum rules. So Itachi do not have to trick Fujitora he can just genjutsu him right off the back, since that is his go to move when he start a fight.

I still don't see how genjutsu will work on him

Yes it have been implied.

When and how?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/581/16 Izanami is irrelevant. However Itachi implied genjutsu work by the sense since Izanami work regardless of the sense. So Itachi do not have need Izanami or Izanagi. Itachi however have Kotoamatsukami.

Don't see the relevancy of the first part, I have already said genjutsu controls and needs to effect at least one sense in order to work. Also Kotoamatsukami is yet again an eye genjutsu

Of course I realize genjutsu is a concept that needs to effect one of the five senses in order to be used. Why do you think I stated what I stated? Why do you think I mentioned Itachi fight with Kabuto and his fight with Orochimaru? His fight with Orochimaru his back was turn and he still genjutsu Orochimaru coming up behind him when he tried to attack him.

Just checked it and even if we saw Itachi with his back turned at first, right after pov focuses on Itachi's eye implying genjutsu it cuts into a turned Itachi directly staring at Orochimaru. Also a single story event can't retcon a solid context especially when it doesn't makes sense, in that case the contradicting event would be rendered into PIS or WIS gven the situation

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012
@leo-343 said:

@terry2012: I know... But Itachi + Sasuke vs Kabuto wasn't a random encounter, they had intel and some what prepped. This fight is a random encounter so Izanami shouldn't really be that relevant if I'm honest.

Yes they had intel but Itachi did not prepared to used Izanami. He used it when he first got stabbed and that was on page 13 chapter 580. And then at the end of chapter 580 Itachi said it is prepared. But when did he prepared it because Sasuke did not know he used Izanami? Because at the end of chapter 580 the fight looked like it was over and everything else after that was just inside of Kabuto head. Izanami is irrelevant and is for another discussion later. Itachi do have Kotoamatsukami.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Haki allows people to have something similar to a 6th sense.Plus, he has super hearing as do other admirals.His hearing should be as impressive since he was able to hear lightning from faraway distances which others could not.

The lightning occurred from the small island next to the island they're on.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: that sounds sick, I might have to get into the series..but its sooo long lol is it fantastic?

@leo-343 said:

@terry2012: I know... But Itachi + Sasuke vs Kabuto wasn't a random encounter, they had intel and some what prepped. This fight is a random encounter so Izanami shouldn't really be that relevant if I'm honest.

Yes they had intel but Itachi did not prepped to used Izanami. He used it when he first got stabbed and that was on page 13 chapter 580. And then at the end of chapter 580 Itachi said it is prepared. But when did he prepared it because Sasuke did not know he used Izanami? Because at the end of chapter 580 the fight looked like it was over and everything else after that was just inside of Kabuto head. Izanami is irrelevant and is for another discussion later. Itachi do have Kotoamatsukami.

He gave Shisui's eye to Naruto and giving him Kotoamatsukami would just be spite, that genjutsu is literally uncounterable

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz:

It doesn't matter if he takes the hit or not, Fuji's AoE too ridiculous for him to outmaneuver

That is where Susanno shield come into play.

Don't see the relevancy of the first part, I have already said genjutsu controls and needs to effect at least one sense in order to work. Also Kotoamatsukami is yet again an eye genjutsu

How don't you see the relevancy of the first part?, because Itachi implied genjutsu work on the senses and not just one specific sense that you are saying.

Just checked it and even if we saw Itachi with his back turned at first, right after pov focuses on Itachi's eye implying genjutsu it cuts into a turned Itachi directly staring at Orochimaru. Also a single story event can't retcon a solid context especially when it doesn't makes sense, in that case the contradicting event would be rendered into PIS or WIS gven the situation

He was not staring at Orochimaru when he genjutsu him, his back is turn the entire time before he genjutsu Orochimaru, and then he turn around staring at Orochimaru. And yes a single story event can retcon a solid context especially when it does not make sense. This is a comic book after all, and Dragon Ball is a example of this.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: that sounds sick, I might have to get into the series..but its sooo long lol is it fantastic?

@terry2012 said:
@leo-343 said:

Yes they had intel but Itachi did not prepped to used Izanami. He used it when he first got stabbed and that was on page 13 chapter 580. And then at the end of chapter 580 Itachi said it is prepared. But when did he prepared it because Sasuke did not know he used Izanami? Because at the end of chapter 580 the fight looked like it was over and everything else after that was just inside of Kabuto head. Izanami is irrelevant and is for another discussion later. Itachi do have Kotoamatsukami.

He gave Shisui's eye to Naruto and giving him Kotoamatsukami would just be spite, that genjutsu is literally uncounterable

Actually he destroyed Shisui is eye with Amaterasu saying Naruto did not need it.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora with a bit of difficulty.

Unless this is Solo King Itachi.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: Kotoama doesn't require eye contact to work. Danzo used it with his eye covered in bandages. Eye jutsu =/= eye contact, otherwise Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami, Kamui, Susanoo, Byakugan, 6paths jutsu etc would all need eye contact to work and that's obviously not the case.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: It starts out pretty meh to many people who watch the anime but picks up at 20? 45 is the check point on whether you think you'll like the series or not.At this point, you should know whether or not you will like the story.

Reading the chapters colored of the first volume,12 chapters, might be a better idea.The color pages are from One Piece Digital Colored Edition iirc and the manga looks a lot better than the anime.

The pacing is still weird at the beginning and either anime or manga version seems fine to me.

100ish chapters for the manga and 50ish for the anime.

When I rewatched most of the old episodes after the first 50, they were pretty good to me.

The problem with the anime is that there are side stories that are usually done in the title pages in each chapter for a while but the anime makes their own episode for those.Theyre after episode 45 so it doesn't matter that much.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora.

ThePeaceweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Fujitora going to stop amaterasu?

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know too much about Fujitora but if he is blind how can he see Amaterasu coming at him?

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't know too much about Fujitora but if he is blind how can he see Amaterasu coming at him?

LOL!

gol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has Amaterasu and Totsuka, nuff said

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Lol I've never even read OP in my life honestly. Thought that was clear.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:

That is where Susanno shield come into play.

Itachi's Susanoo has nothing on this level of gravity pressure

No Caption Provided

He was not staring at Orochimaru when he genjutsu him, his back is turn the entire time before he genjutsu Orochimaru, and then he turn around staring at Orochimaru.

Just checked the manga version, Itachi's never been show with his back turned at all

How don't you see the relevancy of the first part?, because Itachi implied genjutsu work on the senses and not just one specific sense that you are saying.

That's a basic context about genjutsu and I have already said that and even gave Jiraiya's frog song as an example for hearing based genjutsu but the thing is Itachi uses eye based genjutsu which won't work on a blind guy

And yes a single story event can retcon a solid context especially when it does not make sense. This is a comic book after all, and Dragon Ball is a example of this.

How genjutsu working without effecting a sense can be retconned just because of a single example? When most if not all genjutsu casting we saw has been worked by effecting one of the five senses, that doesn't makes sense. Also mentioning Dragon Ball, a franchise infamous for being filled with nothing but inconsistencies is a bad example at his finest, not that it has concepts with in depth contexts like Naruto

@valorz: Kotoama doesn't require eye contact to work. Danzo used it with his eye covered in bandages. Eye jutsu =/= eye contact, otherwise Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami, Kamui, Susanoo, Byakugan, 6paths jutsu etc would all need eye contact to work and that's obviously not the case.

I don't recall the exact context behind Danzo using genjutsu on Mifune but didn't Itachi had eye contact with the crow he placed inside Naruto? Also I don't recall whether we saw or it was implied that Danzo casted the genjutsu during the meeting since for all we know he might have already casted the genjutsu off panel before the meeting

Also I never said eye jutsu = eye contact, I said eye genjutsu = eye contact

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fujitora with a bit of difficulty.

Unless this is Solo King Itachi.

ThePeaceweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Amaterasu appears at the focal point of wherever the user is looking. Unless he can observe the fact that Itachi is looking at him, he's going up in flames.