Itachi and Shisui vs The Last Naruto

  • 101 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#51 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

So prove that he was doing it via a good relationship, he could have been doing it like KCM Naruto which isn't a perfect relationship.

What are you talking about

1. He was compared equivalent to Bee

2. Naruto didn't have "full control" over Kurama until he befriended him, KCM is hardly even control let alone full control.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#52 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

Naruto did have full control over Kurama via beating him in a chakra tug of war he just didn't have his cooperation, which is why you need to prove the other Jin does.

him being lumped with Bee isn't enough concrete evidence, he was lumped with TWO others who aren't even Jin's the scan says he can CONTROL the beast that's what KCM Naruto did he controlled Kurama and forced Kurama to give him chakra. Being a perfect Jin isn't about control it's the opposite it's releasing the seal and letting the Beast work with you without controlling it.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#53 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

Naruto did have full control over Kurama via beating him in a chakra tug of war he just didn't have his cooperation, which is why you need to prove the other Jin does.

him being lumped with Bee isn't enough concrete evidence, he was lumped with TWO others who aren't even Jin's the scan says he can CONTROL the beast that's what KCM Naruto did he controlled Kurama and forced Kurama to give him chakra. Being a perfect Jin isn't about control it's the opposite it's release the seal and letting the Beast work with you without controlling it.

This is the best evidence you're getting

Translated 4th Databook page saying Yagura became a PERFECT JINCHURIKI as a kid

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/databook-iv-discussion-thread-part-1.1012944/page-9#post-52187992

/thread

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#54 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: A random person posting a statement with zero citation is the best evidence you can give?

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#55 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: A random person posting a statement with zero citation is the best evidence you can give?

"Random person" He's always used to translate things from Japanese to English on Naruto forums, he's more credible than some random guy on CV just being ignorant and disagreeing with everything.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#56 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: He's not credible at all, he didn't cite his sources.

You not being able to prove your argument isn't me being ignorant it's you being ignorant.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#57 Edited by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

@sup3rn0va: He's not credible at all, he didn't cite his sources.

You realize that the threads existence is for him to translate Databook pages for everyone? His source is the Databook page and his ability to read Japanese lol.

You not being able to prove your argument isn't me being ignorant it's you being ignorant.

You lose, again.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#58 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: There was no source on the page you linked, there was nothing except him claiming something. Now stop crying search the manga and post a scan that states he's a perfect host on the level of Bee and Naruto.

You haven't proven anything, again.

Avatar image for bleachhub
#59 Edited by BleachHub (833 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stupid thread. Naruto stomps hard

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#60 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: There was no source on the page you linked, there was nothing except him claiming something.

Why is the source relevant to you when it's in Japanese which you very clearly can't read? As I said, he's well known for accurately translating things on Naruto Forums, which you'd know if you actually researched things you debate (You don't). Again, his claim > Your denial. Learn Japanese and then try disproving someone who actually reads Japanese.

Now stop crying search the manga and post a scan that states he's a perfect host on the level of Bee and Naruto.

No Caption Provided

You haven't proven anything, again.

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#61 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: Cocession accepted.

> Makes a claim

> Fails to prove it

> Fails to prove it

> Links a dude who's not creditable, and has no sources

> posts Gif/memes thinking he's smart.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#62 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

@sup3rn0va: Cocession accepted.

> Makes a claim

> Fails to prove it

> Fails to prove it

> Links a dude who's not creditable, and has no sources

> posts Gif/memes thinking he's smart.

No Caption Provided

Adamantine logic

> I don't know the dude who translated it so by default he isn't credible

> So I'll just keep saying he isn't credible since I have no means of disproving it

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#63 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

No Caption Provided

> Can completely control his Beast (same as what the scan said)

> No mention of him having a perfect relationship with his Beast.

> Took me 3 seconds to find this and you're out here posting links to rando's who don't cite themselves.

> Get's salty first because he can't prove himself right then posts the same recycled salt gif

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#64 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

@sup3rn0va:

No Caption Provided

> Can completely control his Beast (same as what the scan said)

> No mention of him having a perfect relationship with his Beast.

> Took me 3 seconds to find this and you're out here posting links to rando's who don't cite themselves.

No Caption Provided

> Criticizes me for using a reliable translator on Naruto forums

> Uses a random dude who owns a Tumblr page where he does his own translations with truly 0 credibility

Look at the bottom left of that scan

https://blog.freedri.com/

A guy who is accepted by most people on Naruto forums as a reliable translator vs a guy who owns a tumblr page

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#65 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

If the above doesn't prove why you shouldn't take Adamantine seriously, then nothing will. He does exactly what I did but worse and then proceeds to ridicule it.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#66 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

> The Translation matches what the Manga says (the most canon source which also never stats he's perfect)

> Nobody knows the rando you posted.

> Keep taking L's.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#67 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va:

> The Translation matches what the Manga says (the most canon source which also never stats he's perfect)

The translation was written by a dude who posts his translations to a Tumblr page with 0 confirmation from anyone else. My translation was written by a dude who's translations are commonly accepted and used on numerous debating sites.

> Nobody knows the rando you posted.

Further Adamantine logic

> I don't know him so obviously no 1 knows him

> Keep taking L's.

>Keep getting trashed.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#68 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

完璧 = Perfect

完璧な人力力 = Perfect Jin.
No Caption Provided

And it's not used a single time in the scan.

Avatar image for adamantine
#69 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: ^ you found a random post and you stuck to your guns good for you, too bad literally nothing in the manga or databook stats he's perfect.

Avatar image for adamantine
#70 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

I love reading this guys posts, it's always utter nonsense and he thinks he's on to somthing.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#71 Edited by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Look at Adamantine trying to translate something without knowing a single thing about Japanese.

完全 = Perfect

No Caption Provided

This dude is just digging a deeper hole for himself.

Online
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#72 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#73 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see how he tries sweeping this one away

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for kratodamanto
#74 Posted by KratoDaManto (991 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto literally destroys them

Avatar image for adamantine
#75 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: Might want to stop using google translate that's not "Perfect".

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/english-japanese/perfect

Perfect as in noun (describes a person, or a persons classification) is what we are looking for

Like I said.

完全 = an adjective (again we need a noun here bud) that means complete/perfection (he has complete control just like my translated scan said.) You and your "well known" translator need more schooling in the difference between nouns and adjectives perfection in this case doesn't add up with him being a perfect jin.

Nice try

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#76 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

@sup3rn0va: Might want to stop using google translate that's not "Perfect".

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/english-japanese/perfect

Perfect as in noun (describes a person, or a persons classification) what is what we are looking for is

Like I said.

No Caption Provided

1. I didn't get that from Google Translate, type 完全 in any translator and you'll get Perfect

2. Translating from Japanese to English isn't perfect, they have two completely different language structures (Obviously), this would be something you'd know if you actually knew anything about Japanese instead of wishing you did.

3. The fact remains that the word "Perfect" is used in Yagura's databook which completely destroys you saying this

@sup3rn0va:

> The Translation matches what the Manga says (the most canon source which also never stats he's perfect)

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#77 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: Notice how he stopped using gifs/memes? He's stumped.

1.) 完全 is an ADJECTIVE, that means....... "a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it".... 完全 is also primarily used as COMPLETE, his control is COMPLETE which is an adjective. https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8

2.) I can speak "some" Korean and Spanish bud, you on the other hand are still confusing Nouns and Adjectives.

3.) Perfect was never used in the form of a noun in that raw scan, Complete/Perfection is used as an Adjective. https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8 ..... As you can read above this would be describing an attribute and as the manga and databook say it's COMPLETE control.

4.) A noun is a word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things ( common noun ), or to name a particular one of these ( proper noun )...... So 完璧 is what the scan needs to say because calling someone a perfect host would be a noun and not an adjective...... https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E7%92%A7

Any questions class?
Any questions class?

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#78 Edited by UltimateSage (650 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine:

You're giving nova burns bro lmao

万全 = Perfect

The one he's using means complete: https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/完全

Nova right now:

No Caption Provided

nvm, you got it lmao

Avatar image for adamantine
#79 Posted by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I've been trying to watch Interstellar for like 3 days and the movie is long as hell so i'm going to go and do that.

Please read over my post Nova i'm not even trying to be dick but, you're wrong here based on the Noun/Adjectives used.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#80 Edited by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

@sup3rn0va: Notice how he stopped using gifs/memes? He's stumped.

Stumped or confused as to why you're still going when I've already shamed you. Save yourself some embarrassment and just give up.

1.) 完全 is an ADJECTIVE, that means....... "a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it".... 完全 is also primarily used as COMPLETE, his control is COMPLETE which is an adjective. https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8

No it isn't "Primarily" used for complete, stop making things up. Words in Japanese can have dozens of meanings, a popular example used here is Boros Star Collapsing Cannon which has been translated to mean, Moon, Planet, Star or Celestial body.

2.) I can speak "some" Korean and Spanish bud, you on the other hand are still confusing Nouns and Adjectives.

Nowhere did I confuse Nouns and Adjectives, I said translating from English to Japanese and vice versa isn't perfect and language errors do happen.

3.) Perfect was never used in the form of a noun in that raw scan, Complete/Perfection is used as an Adjective. https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8

1. Why is this site any better than Google Translate

2. As I said above, a word can have many meanings

3. If I said you were a perfect debater would that be a verb or an adjective?

The fact that they used Perfect as an adjective proves what I said

adjective/ˈpəːfɪkt/

  1. 1.having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Perfect used in an adjective means he is a Perfect Jinchuriki, the absolute best and with peak abilities.

4.) A noun is a word (other than a pronoun) used to identify any of a class of people, places, or things ( common noun ), or to name a particular one of these ( proper noun )...... So 完璧 is what the scan needs to say because calling someone a perfect host would be a noun and not an adjective...... https://en.bab.la/dictionary/japanese-english/%E5%AE%8C%E7%92%A7

No, in this instance calling him a Perfect Jinchuriki would be an adjective

adjective/ˈpəːfɪkt/

  1. 1.having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Online
Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#81 Edited by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

UltimateSage the guy banned for being too much of a Naruto fanboy, that's some great backup you have there.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#82 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Still getting nouns/adjectives mixed up, how can someone who supposedly knows how to translate mix up the most basic form of language skills.

Perfect debater, Perfect host, Perfect anything would be a noun as you are classifying that person as perfect.... saying person has Perfect/Complete control over something is an adjective this is basic stuff.

1.) they never used perfect as adj that's you trying to save face by forcing the definition of adj to change.

2.) the Kanji 完全 is primarily complete that's a fact it can also be PERFECTION but not Perfect and is still and Adj not a noun.

3.) The rest of your argument is filled with conjecture and has a straw-man in it.

4.) Conjecture is you trying to make up definitions.

5.) Strawman is trying to save face by saying planet, star, etc mean the same thing, this is irreverent. The problem here is the adjective/noun not lining up with your argument or translation.

6.)

adjective/ˈpəːfɪkt/

  1. 1.having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

You mean like having complete control?

This is kinda ridiculous tbh, you get mad over nothing, you start the meme/gif war, and you refuse to admit you're wrong when you can't possibly be right due to Adjectives and Nouns not lining up in your argument.

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#83 Posted by UltimateSage (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup3m0va, the guy who is ignorant to straight up oblivious is commenting on something past his understanding......ok lol

Avatar image for zuriel-el
#84 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for happylife1996
#85 Posted by HappyLife1996 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone2: Naruto was able to cut Kaguya's arm only because Sasuke was distracting her. Black Zetsu was talking to Naruto, but Kaguya herself was focused on Sasuke. It's true that Naruto is fast, but he's not unrivaled. He can't beat or even match Kaguya's fairly in terms of speed. And now adult Sasuke can match him without any enhancements. And we've never seen Itachi going all out, he's more talented than Sasuke, so it wouldn't surprise me if he matches Naruto in speed as well.

Avatar image for zuriel-el
#86 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

besides how is this being debated, naruto will kill both of them nigh instantly.

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#87 Posted by UltimateSage (650 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: in what way is m0va ignorant and oblivious??

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#88 Edited by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine said:

Still getting nouns/adjectives mixed up, how can someone who supposedly knows how to translate mix up the most basic form language skills.

I'm not getting anything mixed up, you can be both a Jinchuriki (Group of people) and a Perfect Jinchuriki (A Jinchuriki that is the best it can possibly be)

Perfect debater, Perfect host, Perfect anything would be a noun as you are classifying that person as perfect.

Jinchuriki is the noun (Group of something) Perfect is the Adjective (Describes the Noun) that is describing this particular Jinchuriki

1.) they never used perfect as adj that's you trying to save face by forcing the definition to adj to change.

How am I forcing the definition to change when that is THE definition? I didn't change anything.

2.) the Kanji 完全 is primarily complete that's a fact

No it isn't.

it can also be PERFECTION but not Perfect and is still and Adj not a noun.

完全 can be used as Perfect, in fact that's the default way of using it.

3.) The rest of your argument is filled with conjecture and has a straw-man in it.

No, it's filled with things you can't counter.

This is kinda ridiculous tbh, you get mad over nothing

How am I mad?

, you start the meme/gif war

Hardly a war, it was a bit of fun. Calm down.

, and you refuse to admit you're wrong when you can't possibly be right due to Adjectives and Nouns not lining up in your argument.

I can say the same thing about you, you're refusing to admit you're wrong.

Again, the word "Perfect" doesn't have to be a noun for Yagura to be labeled as a Perfect Jinchuriki, (Jinchuriki is the Noun since it's a group) and Perfect is the Adjective that describes the Noun. Here's an example I just found, "a perfect gentleman" The noun is Gentleman, since that's a group, and the Adjective is Perfect that is describing the Noun. But by your logic "Perfect Gentleman" is the Noun.

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#89 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

Still doesn't understand something as basic as nouns and adjectives.

PERFECT is a classification in this instance the fact that you don't understand that means you either refuse to accept it because you don't want be wrong are you need to repeat the 6th grade.

The kanji you posted isn't even "perfect" it's "perfection" or "completely" Jesus stop with the denial.

"No it's not it's filled with things you can't counter"..... I've litterally countered everything you're lack of comprehension is astounding.

I'm done for today, I'll be back tomorrow to teach you some more basic things.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#90 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Still doesn't understand something as basic as nouns and adjectives.

Back at you

PERFECT is a classification in this instance the fact that you don't understand that means you either refuse to accept it because you don't want be wrong are you need to repeat the 6th grade.

Claiming that Perfect is the classification is subjective, Jinchuriki is the classification and Perfect is describing this particular characters skill at being a Jinchuriki.

The kanji you posted isn't even "perfect" it's "perfection" or "completely" Jesus stop with the denial.

It's "Perfect" as an adjective which is what I'm arguing.

"No it's not it's filled with things you can't counter"..... I've litterally countered everything you're lack of comprehension is astounding.

We can do this back and forth for as long as you want.

I'm done for today, I'll be back tomorrow to teach you some more basic things.

Concession accepted

Online
Avatar image for adamantine
#91 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

A classification is now subjective folks you can't make this stuff up.

You can do it as long as you like, make yourself look worse than you already do for not understanding what an adjective is.

Avatar image for sup3rn0va
#92 Posted by Sup3rn0va (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

A classification is now subjective folks you can't make this stuff up.

Lol, sad attempt at twisting my words. Claiming Perfect is used to describe a group instead of someones abilities is subjective.

You can do it as long as you like, make yourself look worse than you already do for not understanding what an adjective is.

No Caption Provided

Online
Avatar image for alextheboss
#93 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19561 posts) - - Show Bio

If Naruto goes for the victory right away, he wins. If not he gets put under genjutsu and either Kurama breaks him out of it or Naruto gets put down while under genjutsu.

Avatar image for notcensored
#94 Edited by NotCensored (282 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf am i reading right now everyone fucking knows Yagura is a perfect jin

Avatar image for zuriel-el
#95 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ultimatesage
#96 Posted by UltimateSage (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, let's start with ignorant: as his "debate" with @adamantine shows that he will argue on a topic pasted his lv of understanding....clearly at that

Perfect Jinchuriki =完璧な人柱力

Complete Control =完全な制御

Starting with Killer Bee's own databook info: ⬇️⬇️ English Version:

No Caption Provided

Notice how the "perfect jinchuriki" is in front "controlling IT perfectly"...ok. Now for the raw databook scan: ⬇️⬇️

No Caption Provided

As you can see where I underlined, 完璧 (our word here)is in front of 完全(what m0va is using)...... so yeah, m0va is a know it all lol

As for being oblivious.....just look at the guy lmao

Avatar image for undre
#97 Posted by Undre (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gets genjustued and sealed

Avatar image for theemperor95
#98 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2172 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamantine: I'm talking about this match up eith anyone from one piece or bleach or SDS. He faces luffy and somehow he would be able to genjutsu before he gets blitzed. Same with bleach and they flour some radon can't break out even eith a zanpaktuo spirit

Avatar image for adamantine
#99 Edited by adamantine (2941 posts) - - Show Bio

@sup3rn0va: whine as much as you want you got disproven and failed to prove yourself. Even Killer Bee's databook disagrees with you "cry is free"

Avatar image for slade-prime
#100 Posted by Slade-Prime (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps