User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saint_of_Origin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Conditions

• Itachi is completely healthy, so we are to consider his stamina at average Jonin level.
  • Minato is not Edo but has Yin Kurama
  • Obito is before he acquired the Rinnegan, so he has all feats that don't involve using it.
  • Nagato is not using Six Paths of Pain, but he does have Pain's limitations when using Deva Path. He's using his own body which is completely healthy.
  • Itachi, Minato, and Nagato's Edo feats can be referenced but you have to account for their "invulnerability" and unlimited chakra.
  • Both teams are given full knowledge of their opponents and teammates
  • Obito is NOT marked from his previous encounter with Minato
  • Minato can summon an endless amount of his marked kunai

Arena

No Caption Provided

Arena Specifications

• This is the Uchiha Clan hideout from the outside, for those who don't know.
  • Team 1 starts at the top of the far left pillar, team 2 starts on the top of the far right.
  • Both teams are teleported in to their respective locations, but are trapped within an unbreakable magical cube barrier that blocks any type of transportation ninjutsu out of it. Ninjutsu can be used within it. This barrier disappears after fifteen minutes, allowing for preparation time to be used however the team sees fit
  • Both teams are made aware of their opponent's starting locations, however that is all

Round 1

• In character
  • Victory by any means

Round 2

• Bloodlusted (Retain personality traits)
  • Victory by death only

Round 3

• Bloodlusted (Retain personality traits)
  • Victory by any means

Optional Soundtrack Team 1

Optional Soundtrack Team 2

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I erased Obito's mark through OP God powers to make it more fair :P

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't decide lol

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm ... Nagato is a counter for itachi. He can absorb or blow away amaterasu sense chakra building up for genjutsu is at least = in Tai juts u and has hax like chibaku tensei the only threat here is minato kcm

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: I see team one taking this. You gave edo feats so Minato has BSM. That alone should almost solo.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kuroimugetsu

Yea u should of made this minato when he wasn't op as fuge. minato was already faster than obito before he unlocked kyuubi chakra. Actually minato with mid difficulty (at most) itachi just plays support

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: True, but Nagato is a power player here as well.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Itachi already beat him with KCM Naruto and Bee's help. BSM Minato >>>> KCM1 Naruto and Bee

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I know Minato has Sage mode but isn't BSM combining KCM and Sage? When did Minato do this?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hulkage

@saint_of_origin: I'm on mobile so I can't post the picture but I will when I get home

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Okay. I remember him using plain old sage mode while Edo, but not anything else.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@saint_of_origin: Itachi already beat him with KCM Naruto and Bee's help. BSM Minato >>>> KCM1 Naruto and Bee

Noooooo ! That was Kabuto controlling him !

@hulkage said:

@saint_of_origin: I see team one taking this. You gave edo feats so Minato has BSM. That alone should almost solo.

Minato isn't beating Nagato any time soon. :)

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough but I lean towards team 1 Itachi could hassle Nagato with Amaterasu, and the Totsuka Blade is a huge threat against both of them. Minato FTG,Yin Kurama, and his own sage mode is a pretty huge threat, though he does not have access to BD because he did not train for it. Tobi has his Kamui and Nagato's chibaku tensei is the biggest threat alongside preta path and soul rips. Though the BM boost given to Minato and MS hax can counter them. I feel that Nagato will be taken down first Tobi will go down after a a few minutes. Minato never shown using BSM mode. Though he does have the conditions to pull it off.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WastelandMan

Team 1 with difficulty.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi can beat Nagato with very high diff, while Minato solos Obtio again.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Minato beats Nagato. OP says he has five seconds limit the Pain had. Minato had ftg...he FTG's a kunai into his head.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: Minato beats Nagato. OP says he has five seconds limit the Pain had. Minato had ftg...he FTG's a kunai into his head.

Minato can't FTG things inside people's heads. o_o

He can't even do it without markings.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I didn't mean directly into his head I meant he throws a kunai and teleports to it and pts it through his head

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato solos this is a fully healthy Nagato who has all of his jutsu, Tai jutsu , and enormous chakra. He will steal their souls and tag doll them both. Amaterasu won't work , Nagato pulls the rug out from Itachi during Susanoo , and he is fast to react to the Minato. Nagato curbs these fools

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: I didn't mean directly into his head I meant he throws a kunai and teleports to it and pts it through his head

Asura path's armor protects Nagato. He then catches Minato and soul rips him, or he could blow away the Kunais with a massive shinra tensei sending Minato ragdolling before charging a chibaku tensei and calling it a day.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Five second interval, Minato teleports a Bijuu Bomb infused with sage chakra into the vicinity of Nagato. If he absorbs it then he turns into a frog statue if not he is blown to smithereens.

GG

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: Five second interval, Minato teleports a Bijuu Bomb infused with sage chakra into the vicinity of Nagato. If he absorbs it then he turns into a frog statue if not he is blown to smithereens.

GG

Too bad Minato can't use Bijuu bombs and struggles just to enter Sage mode then

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kuroimugetsu

Itachi isn't beating nagato. If anything they are stalemated. Amaterasu? U mean the same tech that nagato can either absorb or simply blow off of his body completely with shinra tensei? Or just be outright sensed and avoided. Are u people forgeting nagato is a very powerful sensory type. Anyways nagato does chibaku tensei. It pretty much craps all over itachi. Not even susano can save him from gravity. So I have nagato winning 6/10 or 7/10 against itachi with the slight chance of getting hit with totsuka which is his only real threat. All ninjutsu get absorbed or shinra away. Now minato on the other hand is the only real threat. With itachi and minatos great battle strategies they should win. But mainly due to minato kcm

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

Just to add a little feature to my posts from now on, I'll be putting soundtracks in for each "side" in all of my threads. Not much, but it will make it a little more interesting for debaters that choose to listen. :D

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@m_man said:

Team 1 with difficulty.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: He struggles to enter it just as much as Nagato struggles to walk :P. And he has PJM so yes he can create bijuu bombs

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra tensei deflects bijuu bomb. If wood can then gravity does too. Just saying... i still think team 1 wins. After a mid to long battle. Not because of ita ch I but minato

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: He struggles to enter it just as much as Nagato struggles to walk :P. And he has PJM so yes he can create bijuu bombs

Walking is too mainstream, flying summons are the way to go.

What's PJM again ?

@thevivas said:

@mudamudamuda: Minato doesn't struggle to enter Sage Mode.. Lol

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@mudamudamuda: Minato doesn't struggle to enter Sage Mode.. Lol

To be fair he did say that he wasn't very good at it and he's never used it in a fight. I don't think he can hold his sage mode for very long. It shouldn't be much of a factor here IMO. Nagato is capable of absorbing some senjutsu, Naruto just gave him to much, because Nagato was absorbing all of Narutos senjutsu while he was gathering senjutsu. Since Naruto is better at gathering senjutsu than Minato I doubt Nagato is going to be overloaded here. The guy did absorb sage Jiraiyas rasangan which is suppose to have the power to destroy a mountain so Nagato can handle a good deal of sage energy, he just has limits. Than you need to consider Nagato is more powerful than paths of pain.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kuroimugetsu

Nagato is too much for itachi. He has counters for everything he can throw. He actually ca defeat most of the roster in a 1vs1 except top tiers of course. He is too to Op. Oh yea if minato cannot use his jutsu well in this fight then team 2 got it in the bag

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheVivas

@jashro44: @mudamudamuda: Doesn't really mean he "struggles" to enter it. I attribute it more towards Sage Mode not really working with his fighting style. He's a fast paced ninja, so I can see why he wouldn't devote time to learning how to master it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Well he does say he isn't good at it and it takes him a while to "knead the chakra". IIRC the only time Minato went sage mode he was given plenty of time to gather snejtsu. He's never done it in a fast pace battle, and I don't believe he can gather up enough on his own to overload Nagato.

Either way it shouldn't be a factor here.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@thevivas: Well he does say he isn't good at it and it takes him a while to "knead the chakra". IIRC the only time Minato went sage mode he was given plenty of time to gather snejtsu. He's never done it in a fast pace battle, and I don't believe he can gather up enough on his own to overload Nagato.

Either way it shouldn't be a factor here.

I second this.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: PJM=Perfect Jinchuuriki Mode

When the kyuubi chakra takes the nine tails form

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I know he has better control over Sage Mode than Jiriaya but I can't remember the exact context of when he used it against Juubito I believe?

Either way I agree. It's sort of "out of character" in a sense anyway, since the only time he's ever used it in a fight was against someone who could only be affected by senjutsu.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: PJM=Perfect Jinchuuriki Mode

When the kyuubi chakra takes the nine tails form

I see. That doesn't really mean that he can use Bijuu bombs.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@jashro44: I know he has better control over Sage Mode than Jiriaya but I can't remember the exact context of when he used it against Juubito I believe?

Either way I agree. It's sort of "out of character" in a sense anyway, since the only time he's ever used it in a fight was against someone who could only be affected by senjutsu.

Well Jiraiya can't go sage mode on his own he can at least summon ma and pa. Not sure if Minato can do that.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: That's how Naruto first learned to use it. He let Kurama take over and Kurama did the BB that matched six other bijuus. IIRC In order for PJM to be achieved the Jinchuuriki and Bijuu have to be on one accord. Since Minato already achieved it then the yang half would be able to show him how to use it.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@hulkage: hmmm that is not correct. Bijuu bombs have been shown to be able to be deflected on several occasions. even hashi's wood deflected one. They are apparently not difficult to deflect.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@hulkage said:

@mudamudamuda: That's how Naruto first learned to use it. He let Kurama take over and Kurama did the BB that matched six other bijuus. IIRC In order for PJM to be achieved the Jinchuuriki and Bijuu have to be on one accord. Since Minato already achieved it then the yang half would be able to show him how to use it.

Ah, yes that's a good point. But Nagato isn't stupid enough to let him charge a bijuu bomb, he can use Shinra tensei /bensho tennin to knock him around or get him within range to absorb the Kyuubi's chakra. Or he can pull the same stunt he used against 6 tails Naruto and slam him with a builder to cause the Bijuu bomb to explode.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Difference is that Minato is much more levelheaded and tactical than Naruto. And his expertise with FTG is ridiculous and plays a huge factor in this fight.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Deflected only when fired. If he teleports them at him then what type of selection are they supposed to be doing?