Isshiki/Jigen vs Bankai Yamamoto, Ignia amped Natsu and Awakened Akainu

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Isshiki/Jigen vs Bankai Yamamoto, Ignia amped Natsu and Awakened Akainu (82 votes)

Isshiki Lolstomps 60%
Team melts him 21%
Yama solos via soul crush 13%
Natsu solos 2%
Akainu solos 4%

All-out

No prep/knowledge

Win by any means

Energy equalized

No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

• 
UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By UltimateSage

He shrinks their fire gg

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JOVIOLMA  Online

Can't believe Koji burned to death the dude so hard he got back to life.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: not just back to life but even way more powerful than before lol

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen absorbs everything they throw at him and proceeds to impale them while shrinking.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if isshiki shrink yama’s zanpakuto?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RDCDesmond

Even if Yam and Aka’s fire and lava aren’t chakra infused, Isshiki still shrinks their attacks down to size rendering them useless and easy to avoid.

Hell honestly Isshiki’s Eye Shrinking Hax is so OP he could probably shrink whatever weapons or area he sees.

Though I doubt he can shrink Zanpakto since they are spirit swords right. Amado says Jigen can’t shrink living objects. But this statement was made before Amado even sees Isshiki’s new Dojutsu.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: im really not sure, they’re sentient beings but I’m not sure if they count as “living”.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

Isshiki seems to be able to shrink things by eye contact as well, so the fire is not going to matter that much.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen should highdiff. Beating nardo & sauce solo is already above the team.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: I don't think he'd have much trouble at all. only issues I can see are akainu's element shifting and not being able to touch yeah directly.

he can bfr akainu and absorb yama's reaitsu though so he should be fine. He also can avoid pretty much all their attacks.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: That’s true. He was able to shrink down the Fire from the Flaming Mountains. In the folklore the flames of flaming mountains were originally supernatural flames used by the Gods in heaven to Cook immortal pills. These flames themselves are kinda spiritual I guess so Isshiki shrinking probably could work on bleach swords.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishiki absorbs everything they have to offer, and proceeds to taijutsu them, and makes new pincushions for his collection.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto fries them passively, he doesnt even need to move. Restricting him to Shikai would make this fair.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishikki shrinks all their attacks then stomps them.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto is the only real player here. All in all, I'm not impressed with Ant-Man Otsutsuki.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALManimecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ishikki shrinks their attack by glance and stomps.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energy equalized means Isshiki/Jigen stomps with low to mid difficulty. If not equalized then I'd say Yamamoto kills him and his fodder allies if his bankai hype is to be believed.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see what Isshiki can't shrink Yamamoto's Zanpakto and get rid of it.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

energy equalized Jigen wins

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub: even without equalization he can still shrink yama's attacks and fire cloak from a distance.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's finally been confirmed that kashin is jirayia. Well sort of I'm just curious who amado is and how he was able to clone jirayia. Hopefully they also mention that he massively buffed jirayia clone or that would mean that adult naruto and sasuke are less than 10x stronger then base jirayia.

OT: not sure how his shrinking ability would work with a zanpaktuo. As people have said his ability doesn't work on living things and technically a zanpaktuo is living with it's own personality. I feel like we should wait to see what exactly isshiki can do

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: all kara members are enhanced by Amado's tech. Koji has that plus weird magic fire jutsus.

yeah its really hard to say because there isnt a set definition of "living" in fiction.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

Sigh, here comes the reaching again.

OT: Isshiki shrinks or absorbs their flames, energies being equalized means Yamma who was the only relevant player ain't burning him from distance, still he burn his partners alive for actually being more powerful.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamato is the easiest to beat, he gets shrunk out of existence, the other two are straight fodder tho

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shrinking fire or lava is one thing but How do you shrink Heat itself, that's like shrinking gravity. Yama passive heat should give him the win,Isshiki still has no way to put down Yama....yet.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: some people use any chance to downplay Adult Naruto and Sasuke. And they have forgotten that Koji hasn't been hit once in that encounterr

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: yama's heat comes from his reiatsu armor, isshiki can just shrink it.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AnimeFreak1  Online

Isshiki shrinks their flames and then blitzes and ones shots them all

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Isshiki still has no way to put down Yama.

Yama is the easiest to beat here lol, he gets shrunk to nothingness

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

Yama cloak is just his passive reiatsu being released in bankai, it is continuously emitted from his body, how is he going to shrink that.? That's like saying he is going to shrink KCM Naruto cloak or Raikage's Raiton armor.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Yama is the easiest to beat here lol, he gets shrunk to nothingness

Isshiki gets passively and easily vaporized, lol how can he shrink Yama's reiatsu reserve in his body.?

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The naruto wank here is out of control.

Isshiki can’t shrink heat or living beings and that’s why he will lose horribly.

1) both isshiki and natsu will melt if they are in the presence of Yamamoto (unless natsu is immune to heat)

2) we don’t know yet akainu awakened power yet but we do know that he was powerful enough to permanently change the weather on half an island, all he needs to do is transform all of the surroundings to lava and isshiki is done for.

3) match rules never stated he can even see Yamamoto, which is insta lose.

Isshiki has no defense from magic nor he know what it is since he never saw it, zanpakto swords cut the soul so unless isshiki has some sort of astral protection yama’s bankai will bypass his durability anyway.

4) isshiki doesn’t really have anyway to deal with akainu as well, he can’t shrink him or his attacks (since they are part of him), his only method of wining against him is to try and seal him which I don’t see how is he bypassing precog (advanced kenshobu haki) or logia intangibility to not get melted on the spot.

Stop thinking that naruto characters are unstoppable, they aren’t and your giving the manga a bad rep

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: he was continously shrinking the flames koji summoned until he ran of jigen's chakra. once he revived he shrank them faster they could grow.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By UltimateSage

Called it lmao

> bleach fans: lol lol IT won't work on shinigami because they're dead beings

> Also bleach fans: lol lol lol Jigen's shrinking ability won't work on Shinigamis because he can't use it against living beings

these guys are truly hilarious

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The naruto wank here is out of control.

Isshiki can’t shrink heat or living beings and that’s why he will lose horribly.

1) both isshiki and natsu will melt if they are in the presence of Yamamoto (unless natsu is immune to heat)

isshiki shrinks his reaitsu cloak.

2) we don’t know yet akainu awakened power yet but we do know that he was powerful enough to permanently change the weather on half an island, all he needs to do is transform all of the surroundings to lava and isshiki is done for.

the man can fly, why would he care if the ground is lava.

3) match rules never stated he can even see Yamamoto, which is insta lose.

energy is equalized

Isshiki has no defense from magic nor he know what it is since he never saw it, zanpakto swords cut the soul so unless isshiki has some sort of astral protection yama’s bankai will bypass his durability anyway.

he can shrink any of natsus magic or just absorb it. yama isnt gonna cut him so thats fine.

4) isshiki doesn’t really have anyway to deal with akainu as well, he can’t shrink him or his attacks (since they are part of him), his only method of wining against him is to try and seal him which I don’t see how is he bypassing precog (advanced kenshobu haki) or logia intangibility to not get melted on the spot.

any of akainu's projectiles can be shrunk, if chakra=haki then he just stabs him in the head.

Stop thinking that naruto characters are unstoppable, they aren’t and your giving the manga a bad rep

no one's unstable and yama definitely has good chance of winning, the others, not so much

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

1) shrink his reiatsu cloak?

What are you talking about??

1st there is no evidence his power even work on incorporeal energy who manifest as heat.

2nd I have no idea what are you talking about “reiatsu cloak”?, the heat coming off Yamamoto is part of his bankai (which is another living thing) and clearly his power can only affect non living material.

2) do you even understand how awakened devil fruit works?

Since Up till now it was never shown how awakened logia fruit affect the world, but if it’s anything like paramicia it can change the world around the user, the only evidence we have is aokiji and akainu fight that permanently transformed an island.

Akainu can just have lava shoot at him from any point he wants, he can literally melt into the surrounding transformed landscape and isshiki will never know from the attacks are coming.

3) energy equalised doesn’t mean he can see a death god, such as normal human beings in bleach can’t see hollow or shinigami.

Well with energy equalised isshiki’s power might affect natsu’s magic since it’s used like energy types in other manga (I never said he couldn’t) as for Yama’s magic I’m not sure as his magic is separate his bankai power (more like magic in d&d).

What evidence you have that Yama’s bankai can’t cut him? It’s a weapon designed to cut souls as well as living bodies, isshiki was never shown to have any sort of defense to this type of attacks.

4) again I don’t understand your arguments...he can shrink his projectiles because chakras=haki, what?

1st akainu’s projectiles are literally part of his body since he was entirely transformed by the magu magu no mi to a magma person, do you understand?

He became a magma person all of his regular attacks (not including awakened powers, see the explanation at the 2nd point) are part of him a living magma and since he can’t shrink living material besides himself his powers won’t work on them.

Even if chakra and haki are equalised it still doesn’t mean he knows how to use armament haki, like all living things in one piece have haki but you still need to learn how to control and manipulate it as was shown in pre time skip luffy when he fought in marineford, he clearly had all haki types but still was unable to activate armament haki before reyleigh trained him, so no he can’t touch akainu.

5) they are all fighting him at the same time and he has no chance whatsoever to win here, there is also a big chance he can’t defeat Yamamoto or akainu in one on one fights, people here are definitely over hyping naruto characters on this site, much like how you stated that his powers literally works on anything which is a NLF and goes against shown evidence in the manga.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it that with every new bleach fan comes a new immediate old BS. @dragonkin: you need to stop talking, ishida is human, zanpakutou Dont cut his soul, he simply bleeds. ''Yamas heat''is an overhyped piece of nonsense that fodder tanked/no sold, its not doing jack to anyone here. And non corporeal or not, reiatsi will be absorbed, and calling ishiki a normal human is dumb, no naruto tier is normal, plus this team are getting blitzed the instant ishiki is set lose on them, naruto and sasuke who woukd individually solo this team, lost to a weaker version of ishiki.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know what awakened Akainu is like but if he's like Awakened Enel then it still doesn't matter.

Jigen wins

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: you have no idea what you’re talking about and present no type of evidence to back up anything you said, the only one who’s talking nonsense here is you and unlike you I actually present a case with solid information that comes directly from the mangas of each individual in this fight.

I’m fan of these series and many more that’s how I know so much about all of them, so calling me a bleach fan to try and present me like a fanboy so as to not deal with my arguments is a cheap deflection.

Yama’s heat stated that if it’s goes on for a long enough time it’ll destroy soul society (straight from the manga) it just didn’t have enough time before it Yama was defeated.

What evidence you have to show or say that isshiki can blitz Yama or akainu? If no evidence or explanation is presented your argument is null and void.

As for sasuke and naruto they are not part of this fight so they don’t interest me in the slightest.

Do notice one important thing that in almost any naruto characters fight energy has to be equalised for them to the upper hand.

I have never called isshiki a normal human, I have no idea where you got it from...maybe you imagined it?

It was stated that their clan are aliens but please explain to me what does it have to do with him getting cut or burned?

Before making statements maybe try and reading what other people post and come up with an actual argument, otherwise you only reveal yourself as a fanboy.

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: ^^

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zuriel-el

@dragonkin: Use the reply button.

If it goes on long enough (how many minutes or hours exactly) it will accomplish what a nuke can do in moments. A statement unbacked by feats is moot.

He beat naruto and sasuke who are faster than every bleach And one piece (akainu is tagged bu kakashi tier) character, and he did this in a weaker form.

Scaling. Jigen/ishiki derives scaling from them, they ought to interest you.

Number 3. You equated ishiki (a god to the narutoverse), to normal humans in bleach.

Lets see.... Sasukes sword can cut naruto (moon level durability), sasukes sword couldn't cut jigen (weaker ishiki), he also couldn't cut momoshiki (weaker than ishiki). The flames get absorbed. People less than ishiki survived the heat.

Oh i did. And found your argument less than reasonable. In fact it borders on wank to say someone like yamamoto is beating someone who is stronger than naruto.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

Dude it doesn't work like that, The mountain flames where physically present right next to him with a defined size. Reiatsu/heat emitted has no size.

Yama's cloak aren't flames, the manga makes this clear, Yama cloak ain't really a cloak either, we just call it cloak to simplify it, the 15 million degrees is heat emitted from his body as reiatsu, it's his literal body temperature. Naturally an opponent can't even see this heat because it isn't physically present, Yama just makes it appear in the form of a flame cloak to taunt his opponent.

If you don't have feats of Isshiki shrinking something as abstract as heat or somehow shrinking someone's body temperature then as always he gets passively and easily vaporized.

teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto soul-crushes him. Beings outside the Bleach universe don't have soul resistance. They all die.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin:

Dude using the " you can't see a shinigami" is so underhanded, no-one needs that.