User Lists: 0

and please provide good and correct arguments

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Isshiki can just shrink her tbh since she is a robot. Even if he can't he can just shrink anything Ikaros throws at him. He is massively faster than Naruto who can move faster than light. His vessel which is weaker than him, manages to destroy Perfect Susano with a single kick, and single-handedly beat the strongest man in Naruto verse. He also has gifted intellectual, and arguably much smarter than his ex-partner Kaguya.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He got defeated by Brandish

Also if you wanted an argument then you haven’t made a poll

Shirosenya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

b-but, i like poll

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kasya_carey

@inuyashax23 said:

Isshiki can just shrink her tbh since she is a robot. Even if he can't he can just shrink anything Ikaros throws at him. He is massively faster than Naruto who can move faster than light. His vessel which is weaker than him, manages to destroy Perfect Susano with a single kick, and single-handedly beat the strongest man in Naruto verse. He also has gifted intellectual, and arguably much smarter than his ex-partner Kaguya.

She is also faster than light. Ikaros in pandora mode destroyed 100+ Melan angeloids at once with Artemis. Each one being stronger than Ikaros before she reached pandora mode. A weak Ikaros before pandora mode was able to almost completely wipe out a continent large floating islands Synapse with Artemis. It's shown that just central synapse had 50 islands. Melan can tank their own Artemis and got one-shotted by Ikaros.

Well, Ikaros is a strategic type angeloid. She was made to have ballistic calculations and retrieve data from anywhere to analyze and fight her opponent. Her creator after all is someone who made the big bang, universal reality warping, and transport cards that has planetary reality-warping and so on.

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inuyashax23 said:

She is also faster than light. Ikaros in pandora mode destroyed 100+ Melan angeloids at once with Artemis. Each one being stronger than Ikaros before she reached pandora mode. A weak Ikaros before pandora mode was able to almost completely wipe out a continent large floating islands Synapse with Artemis. It's shown that just central synapse had 50 islands. Melan can tank their own Artemis and got one-shotted by Ikaros.

Well, Ikaros is a strategic type angeloid. She was made to have ballistic calculations and retrieve data from anywhere to analyze and fight her opponent. Her creator after all is someone who made the big bang, universal reality warping, and transport cards that has planetary reality-warping and so on.

You have not explained to me yet as to why Isshiki can just shrink a robot like her and send her into timeless dimension.

She is also faster than light. Ikaros in pandora mode destroyed 100+ Melan angeloids at once with Artemis. Each one being stronger than Ikaros before she reached pandora mode.

Isshiki via scaling from Madara Uchiha who can fight against Minato in infinitesimal moment, is far faster than Ikaros who is just faster than light. Isshiki will blitz Ikaros and gives her the same treatment like what Madara did to Minato.

A weak Ikaros before pandora mode was able to almost completely wipe out a continent large floating islands Synapse with Artemis. It's shown that just central synapse had 50 islands. Melan can tank their own Artemis and got one-shotted by Ikaros.

A weaker version of Sasuke can do much damage with his Chidori while Isshiki fend it off like grabbing a baseball.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Even if you argue that Chidori is far less than continent level in terms of AP. Isshiki can just shrink whatever Ikaros throws, why? Isshiki is stated to be able to shrink the whole dimension. If Isshiki can shrink a dimension I don't see the reason Isshiki cannot shrink all Ikaros's attacks at once.

No Caption Provided

Her intelligence and advanced technology means nothing against Isshiki. Isshiki can just kick and destroy her out of oblivion. A weaker version of Isshiki can oneshot Perfect Susano, an ultimate defense. Combined with his speed and evasiveness, Isshiki can just speedblitz and oneshot her.

No Caption Provided

Besides that, Isshiki can just stab her with microscopic rods to catch her off guard. And, this will happen in-character. Ikaros won't be able to react since Sasuke who has pre-cog via sharingan and Naruto who has superior sensing ability via Sage Mode, Six Path and Kurama chakra unable to react to it.

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:
@inuyashax23 said:

You have not explained to me yet as to why Isshiki can just shrink a robot like her and send her into timeless dimension.

She is also faster than light. Ikaros in pandora mode destroyed 100+ Melan angeloids at once with Artemis. Each one being stronger than Ikaros before she reached pandora mode.

Isshiki via scaling from Madara Uchiha who can fight against Minato in infinitesimal moment, is far faster than Ikaros who is just faster than light. Isshiki will blitz Ikaros and gives her the same treatment like what Madara did to Minato.

A weak Ikaros before pandora mode was able to almost completely wipe out a continent large floating islands Synapse with Artemis. It's shown that just central synapse had 50 islands. Melan can tank their own Artemis and got one-shotted by Ikaros.

A weaker version of Sasuke can do much damage with his Chidori while Isshiki fend it off like grabbing a baseball.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Even if you argue that Chidori is far less than continent level in terms of AP. Isshiki can just shrink whatever Ikaros throws, why? Isshiki is stated to be able to shrink the whole dimension. If Isshiki can shrink a dimension I don't see the reason Isshiki cannot shrink all Ikaros's attacks at once.

No Caption Provided

Her intelligence and advanced technology means nothing against Isshiki. Isshiki can just kick and destroy her out of oblivion. A weaker version of Isshiki can oneshot Perfect Susano, an ultimate defense. Combined with his speed and evasiveness, Isshiki can just speedblitz and oneshot her.

No Caption Provided

Besides that, Isshiki can just stab her with microscopic rods to catch her off guard. And, this will happen in-character. Ikaros won't be able to react since Sasuke who has pre-cog via sharingan and Naruto who has superior sensing ability via Sage Mode, Six Path and Kurama chakra unable to react to it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She reacted to an army of melans each one far surpassed Ikaros in her Uranus queen mode. The same mode that shot laser across the planet in seconds.

These melans each were stated to be incomparable which means they were at least 2x the power.

Ikaros reacting to them was stated to have reacting measured in femtoseconds which is MFTL

Now let's get into it.

Nymph is the slowest first-generation angeloids and could outfly and react to Artemis.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even base form Ikaros can keep up with Nymph flying at high speeds

Nymph << Base Ikaros <<<< Uranus Mode Ikaros <<<< Astraea <<<< Ikaros Melans army <<< Astraea Melan <<<<<< Pandora Mode Ikaros <<<< Pandora mode Astraea in Speed and power ssss

(Left to Right) Astraea was flying on literal photons. It's specifically stated that Ikaros has the fastest flight speed among the angeloids.

(Left to right) Ikaros upgraded her react and combat speed by 372%

Now let's lowball it

You claim the lasers are nothing but Sub R.

So well scale off the slowest angeloid Nymph

Mach 10,000 * 372 is Mach 3,720,000 now if you include Ikaros accelerated 7x faster

Mach 26,040,000

Which means Ikaros is FTL+ possibly even faster than that.

Isshiki isn't blitzing

1. Didn't ignore anything Ikaros has shown resistance to reality-warping so Isshiki isn't affecting her.

2. You posted a game feat that isn't usable here. Your argument for Sasuke therefore is invalid.

3. No one in Naruto is infinite so moot

4. You brought up intelligence so I brought up Ikaros'. What's the problem?

5. Ikaros radar can see microscopic, X-ray vision, and perceive all life forces.

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Inuyashax23

I encountered some trouble while uploading some pictures, so I just uploaded some necessary picture. @kasya_carey

1. Didn't ignore anything Ikaros has shown resistance to reality-warping so Isshiki isn't affecting her.

Show me proof that Ikaros has resistance against someone who can shrink anything in instant. Isshiki's reality-warping is on another level as he possesses the power of Sage of Six Path. Proof? He has a vertical column of six magatama on his chest and rob. I don't wanna to explain further about the power of Sage of Six Path. Basically, the owner of the power has the power to create anything from naught and the power to transcend time and space like Hagoromo. Therefore via power scaling, Isshiki's reality-warping is far greater than you can imagine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2. You posted a game feat that isn't usable here. Your argument for Sasuke therefore is invalid.

Alright then, we have not agreed about using composite feats or not, but I will get along with you. Sasuke from The Last Movie can destroy the meteor that is supposed to destroy Konoha and creates a huge explosion in the process. And, he did it with a Chidori, a technique that can cut anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAg5LuKVHM

No Caption Provided

Yet, Isshiki still able to maintain his coolness and fend it off like a fly disturbing people around.

3. No one in Naruto is infinite so moot

Since Isshiki has not shown much feats, let me use via scaling from a guy weaker than him, Madara Uchiha.

Madara in his Six Paths state can perceive infinitesimal moments in time this is beyond massively faster than light as these moments are instantaneous. That's less than an attosecond bruh. Madara's perception is beyond Minato's who can perceive objects, time, and space at a standstill. Minato able to blitz Obito Uchiha who can send his body part in instant since the ability is casted unconsciously, yet Madara was able to land multiple strikes on Minato in an infinitesimal moment. Attosecond is 10-18, and Femtosecond is 10-15, therefore 10-18>>>10-15.

Isshiki is still massively faster than Ikaros and able to blitz her.

injutsu, Kekkei Genkai - Kamui

No rank, all ranges, offensive, defensive

Users: Obito Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake

The godly eyes that conquer fate's horizon!! [TN: Epic sentence is epic.]

Coercing into another dimension!!

A dojutsu that transfers objects into the dimension created with the "Mangekyo Sharingan". In proportion to the amount of chakra the user holds, the possibly transferable mass of the target is increased or decreased. A skilled user can also transfer his own body. Furthermore, there's a subtle difference in the powers of the left and right eyes. The left eye hurls distant objects into the dimension by fixating them, the right eye unconsciously makes a body part slip-through by transfering it. Additionally, by having both eyes, "Susanoo" appears and it is possible to apply Kamui's powers to its weapons.

⬆➡ Objects are transfered immediately into the dimension. The distance of the right eye's effect is short. The ability to make the body "slip-through" is the ability of Obito's own right eye.

To sum up, this databook explains that Obito can send his body part to another dimension unconsciously to prevent anyone from hurting Obito.

4. You brought up intelligence so I brought up Ikaros'. What's the problem?

Fair enough, I would not brought anything related to intelligence here.

5. Ikaros radar can see microscopic, X-ray vision, and perceive all life forces.

Sage powers gives Naruto the ability to sense attacks instantly. His sensing can perceive shadows that attack from another dimension instantly. The Limbo instantly cross dimensions. Naruto blocks and reacts every attack with sage mode sensing, yet he unable to react to Isshiki's microscopic rods.

Sensing something from the respective world is still nothing compare to a type of sensing that can reach another dimension.

No Caption Provided

Victoryz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki due to better stats

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki raw dogs that hoe

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki BFR GG

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gurl, remove that photoshopped stuff.

In the canon mini-series "Thot Slayer" Jigen and Delta literally butchered Brandish and feasted on her body:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also in the sequel "Thot Slayer Strikes Back!" Isshiki revived her but he casually nuked her head with a thotslap... and accidentally killed Lucy, too.

No Caption Provided

That's the reason why folks created this MEME:

No Caption Provided

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lsoon23

Can someone show me what Ikaros can actually do? From what I can tell she's country level with MHS+ speeds, and has one feat where amps herself to picosecond reaction times or something. From what I can gather, Isshki just shrinks and crushes her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ikaros starts in Uranus Queen Mode, i think she wins. The author statement about her being only mach 24 is false, so, speed ain't an issue here. She's easily FTL.

What she did in episode 13 was insane, and imagine if she actually aimed for the ground. Her cards probably make this a stomp, but i ain't that far in the story yet. And i've heard that she scales above a feat that kicks a hole through the earth.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad match up, his ability perfectly counters her.

Inuyashax23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ikaros starts in Uranus Queen Mode, i think she wins. The author statement about her being only mach 24 is false, so, speed ain't an issue here. She's easily FTL.

What she did in episode 13 was insane, and imagine if she actually aimed for the ground. Her cards probably make this a stomp, but i ain't that far in the story yet. And i've heard that she scales above a feat that kicks a hole through the earth.

lol at this. Isshiki will blitz her out of oblivion. She does not have any answer to microscopic rod, something that Naruto with superior sensing ability cannot comprehend.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inuyashax23 said:

@universenumber1 said:

lol at this. Isshiki will blitz her out of oblivion. She does not have any answer to microscopic rod, something that Naruto with superior sensing ability cannot comprehend.

We'll talk about this when i finish the story 😉

LordSpeedwagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki shrinks her gg

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaros. And it's not close

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ikaros

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki stomps

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki give him the Naruto & Sasuke treatment and searching kids in some place in Ikaros' the universe for new vessel.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Isshiki in a good fight.