Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@citgo said:
@mygod000 said:

@the_alchemist01:

You literally just quoted my post without even @me that underhanded way of debating buddy.

What's the point of that?

In no way I'm in contradicting myself. You're just not getting it. If a tailed beast bomb was amped 3 it wouldn't be anywhere near the energy of a surface wiper, couple that with the attacks absorbed from the shinobi gauntlet that tore apart the KA, it's obviously way more that 3.

irrelevant. We have canon Statements that said he amps the attack 2x the users. why can't you comprehend that? just take the canon statements and leave it at that you are just assuming that it much more then what it was officially mentioned to be.

He had Kinshiki for a physic because that was his muscle. when he was in a jam he would absorb and Eat his clan member to get more powerful. His physical Feats are below Kaguya's.

At least we agree that Physically he is weaker than Kaguya....who can obliterate Rinnegan Sasuke's Susanoo with simple Gust of Air pressure from Her Taijutsu.

She was able to blow apart Sasuke PS Multiple times, while Momoshiki couldn't do the same for Kurama that was at half power and using a Lava Golem. his physical Feats are clearly shit in comparison to Kaguya's physical feats.

Agreed.

That's literally chakra waiting to be absorbed.

Like I said it listed as Taijutsu Something Momoshiki can't absorb.

The cannons aren't chakra based lol, that's literally all air being thrust at insane speeds.

I already know that 8th Gate uses air Cannon.

His byakugan and Rinnegan says hi

to bad Momoshiki Byakugan and Rinnegan didn't help him against Boruto who outsmarted him, Damaged him without him seeing it.

Flawed argument to assume Kaguya wouldn't be able to find that blind spot of his when Boruto caught him lacking and Killed him.

Ah shit here we go again......

We'de write it off as PIS or say Boruto has some DBZ like shit going down where the kids catch up real fast lol. Either way I'm cool with it.

The entire premise of him being genin level is blatant ridiculous as Naruto and Sasuke individually cannot take him on lol. So......Genin level Nardo and Sauce?? LMFAO We have Boruto reacting to an at least FTL+ Character and even landing a hit on him and you think that isn't PIS.

That's a False Dilemma Fallacy.

why can't you just accept that Jutsu can be stronger than the users? base Naruto with an Ultra Ransengan killed Fused Momoshiki.

It's Not like Jutsu can't be more powerful than the caster. Take Edo Tensei For example or Six path CT, or Windstyle Rasenshuriken...

No Caption Provided

Kishimoto's own words states that BOS Base Naruto using Rasenshuriken for the first time was Rival to Minato who is Kage level.

Wut? That's a feat for Sasuke, Naruto even acknowledged afterwards that himself and Sasuke could bring him down so I don't see an inconsistency here seeing as Naruto afterwards ripped off Kaguya's arm. 3 eyed madara being cut by Sasuke seems iffy tbh, but there's no inclination his speed and durability went up after adding another eye but that's for later.

Wrong, Naruto Said together they can Bring Madara down. That was Because they had the Six path CT seals.

Madara at that point was already far more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke based on Scaling, black Zetsu own words.

No Caption Provided

Hagoromo and Hamura Both was needed to fight the Ten tails, they never actually Fought Kaguya's True form.

No Caption Provided

Zetsu Stated Hagoromo and Hamura never knew the truth about Kaguya that she was also the ten tails.

No Caption Provided

Madara Revived the Juubi to the same Form it was in when it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

The only thing The Ten tails was missing was the other half of 9 tails which wouldn't make that much of a difference to it power. The final form of the Juubi is the divine tree.

The Ten tails Can just absorb chakra from the planet to reach it higher forms like it was doing when Obito pre-Maturely revived. they had to wait for the ten tails to Mature.

No Caption Provided

SPSM Naruto isn't More powerful than RSM Rinnegan Hagoromo, the fact that Hagoromo and hamura needed to seal the Ten tails proves my point that They would well below the Ten tails.

It shouldn't be Hard to comprehend Madara with the Juubi>>>>SPSM Naruto, the only thing Naruto had was Sage art jutsu which he can amp much stronger than himself as I've shown you examples of Jutsu being much stronger than the casters.

The Last part about 3 eyed Madara is head canon. Naruto and sasuke are no match for Madara, that was made clear as soon as he got his eyes he called them Sideshow...Casually Casted I.T without them even being able to do anything to stop him.

Madara before that struggled a bit only because Sasuke's New Rinnegan Ameo, Hard counters almost anything in the series. Other than that, They needed Sasuke for that fight. If we are going to get into a debate about durability then you need to also accept Adult Naruto Durability is far below Madara.

Reason why:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara was got stabbed by Running into Sasuke sword and it did virtually nothing to him while it was inside his upper chest area.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke Sword was inside Naruto lower Stomach areaand he fell to his knees.

Don't say this was PIS...because this was Kishimoto's interpretation on where he saw Naruto and sasuke after they lost the Seals. So...it pretty much canon.

Lol no. He had only Kinshiki no one else lol. Besides his statement implied he wanted to punish her himself lol. At this point you're just arguing against what's written.

Punish her...He couldn't even Punish Adult Naruto who is weaker than JJ Hagoromo Prove me wrong.

Naruto Two years after the Great was Got his Shit pushed in by Toneri a side Branch of Hamura Clan on the moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With Again Suppose my claim. The Juubi>>RSM Hagoromo+RSM Hamura.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto chakra he had in him didn't barely even did Country level D/C

RSM Hamura>>>>Toneri

So Naruto was never above the Juubi, even in the databooks it never stated Naruto was more powerful than Madara after he absorbed the Juubi. It only stated he had reaction speed on par with JJ Madara.

Even Weakened Naruto stated he was going to end Momoshiki easily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki admitted to be weaker than Base Naruto and stated they can obtain power greater than Yours effortlessly.

So...No Momoshiki isn't beating Kaguya. It one thing to talk tuff when the person isn't here to actually pull your card it's another thing to do it while the person is around.

No Caption Provided

No that's just you and people that rely on headcanon. She has more chakra but she ain't beating him lol. Juubito also has more chakra I guess he's more powerful, hell Naruto had more chakra but that was useless against Momoshiki lol.

You're saying it as though more chakra = Auto Win when that's not the case. Madara murk's 9 Tails, EMS Sasuke with Juugo's amp was equal to BSM Naruto, SPSM Naruto and Sasuke had wayyy less chakra than Madara and Kaguya that didn't stop them from ripping their bodies apart.

The More Chakra is an understatement. I never said More chakra=Auto Win. Having More chakra gives you an overwhelming advantage. It's More to winning fights in Naruto than Just having More chakra...you need to know how to fight. Momoshiki i'll admit is a better fighter than Kaguya...which isn't saying Much at all.

Both Kaguya and Momoshiki can't fight TBH. You can't argue against this, Kages forced him to run. If he was some prodigy God Tier skill in Combat he wouldn't have needed to run. He would have neg diff the Kages before Naruto could even get their to save them.

six path Madara in almost a blink of an eye stomped 3 Kages casually, before that he casually toyed with 5 Kages while Edo form. So Momoshiki has no excuse.

For the Most part Momoshiki had Kinshiki doing all the fighting since like you said that was his Muscle. against People Like Madara or Obito Momoshiki would get his face pushed in very fast. Because Both of them knows how to fight, they not Kaguya who needed Zetsu to give her pointers on what to do. Kaguya knows about Momoshiki abilities, and Her Taijutsu Make his Rinnegan Abilities useless. Having Taijutsu powerful enough to obliterate Kurama Avatar tier fighter....Which Momoshiki needed a His Strongest avatar to combat...put him far below Kaguya in terms of CQC.

The hell........ When did I ever contradict myself?? You aren't understanding me if you think I'm contradicting myself. It doesn't matter if a powerful justu never did hit him, what matters is how Kaguya would beat him when all her arsenal is all justu based.

I literally just debunked that argument. Now, you are continuing to use it even after I proved that 80 Vaccum Palm is Taijutsu Based attack. your concession is accepted on that.

Now you're just trolling, he speedblitzes Madara so hard Maddie wouldn't perceive him, how the hell did you reach this conclusion, what Taijutsu feats does Madara have that'll support this claim, what speed feats?? What stops Momoshiki from forcibly ripping it out like BSM Naruto did to Juubito??

First off, Momoshiki can't factually rip it out The Juubi from Madara since it stated you need Bijuu to like you in order to rip out the tailed Beast.

No Caption Provided

Secondly, the Juubi is Sealed inside of Madara.

No Caption Provided

Not even Urashiki who can steal chakra Leagues better than Momoshiki couldn't break through sealed chakra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How is Momoshiki going to Rip out the Tailed beast again? exactly he can't.

If he was soo fast why didn't he just knock out the Kages before they became a problem to him? you are making up head canon yet you can't even explain the simplest of things against Momoshiki.

Both Madara and Obito scales above Toneri who speed looked pretty similar to Kinshiki Vs Sasuke fight.

Momoshiki isn't blitzing anyone.

The reverse actually

You wonder how you are contradicting yourself. You just Admitted Kaguya has More chakra...therefore she is more powerful than and is above Momoshiki. the only reason Kaguya lost was because Both times she was Sealed with a Six path CT which would have one shotted Momoshiki. Momoshiki don't have those seals

Yea, she too would've eaten but it probably wouldn't be as much as Momoshiki's seeing as Momoshiki ate that last harvest alone, Kinshiki wasn't shown to eat out of that.

That Harvest was crap tier.

No Caption Provided

He was literally implied that he finally got a decent Harvest from that one God tree.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya's Whole planet was Leagues more powerful than Momoshiki God tree. Moreover, Momoshiki was struggling to take the 9 tails stating it had massive amounts of chakra.

No Caption Provided

What he going to do against Kaguya's Juubi? which has immeasurable Chakra and power.

Good luck with your Head canon...it took Him god Knows how long just to get half way with Naruto's 9 tails chakra.

The strongest this far eh......I can settle with that, there's definitely other abnormalities but this is until when they are shown.

so...then your argument about Momoshiki Harvest is irrelevant. unless you can prove Momoshiki planet has at least comparable Abnormalities to Kaguya their isn't an argument for Momoshiki being anywhere near Kaguya. especially since pieces of her chakra one shotted and killed Momoshiki.

Hard doubt on this one. There's nothing supporting that claim especially seeing as Momoshiki ate the fruit alone and it makes sense that the lower members (Kaguya, Kinshiki) would have less share than their superiors.

eh...either way we go back to what I said before.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya had a whole God Tree that was at least 16. The Juubi is the totally of chakra from all bijuu combined powers which includes the 9 tails which Momoshiki stated had enormous power.

Momoshiki rushed to Kaguya region looking for Kaguya. Momoshiki would get clapped by Kaguya.

Madara isn't comparable to revived Kaguya. She's literally stated to be leagues above him. The Kaguya that fought the siblings didn't have the 10 tails in her iirc or are you saying that cause the chakra grew over the passing centuries

No, she isn't leagues beyond him TF. She is stated to be far above him, which doesn't even matter because Madara at the end had Kaguya chakra.

No Caption Provided

on the top of the Left it stated Madara made all Chakra returns to Madara's hand.

Revived Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Post fruit Kaguya that Fought Hagoromo and Hamura

as I proved above Hagoromo and Hamura never actually fought True form Kaguya...Zetsu own Words.

Yes, Madara literally has all of Kaguya's powers in the Stump of the Divine tree that he can use at will. If you think Madara can't use that chakra you are foolish.

CT core??? Madara hasn't shown such his CT's were comprised of cores like Nagato he never used another person or thing as a core, IT is the only argument you have at the moment and it's obvious that the Ōtsutsuki would have some sort of resistance to it since they activate it themselves, but that just seems like speculations and headcanon on my part.

That is irrelevant when he has Invisible Limbo who can literally Knock Momoshiki into the Core of CT.

Not really, I.T is part of the Argument, then their is Limbo, PS(If you think Restored Double Rinnegan Madara can't use PS then you are downplaying, your only argument is he hasn't used it), ST( which Negates all of Momoshiki Ninjutsu and Taijutsu), CST, and BT which will pull Momoshiki close to Madara.

Madara has many and I mean many ways to defeat Momoshik. Just an FTY sword of Nunoboku can destroy the planet. JJ Hagoromo used it to restore the world after his battle with the Ten tails Which created Nations.

Momoshiki has no chance against Madara.

I see your spreading this here too, damn, dont your fingers hurt from typing all that continuously or u just copy paste and shit??

Copy paste buddy ;)

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By citgo

@mygod000 said:
@citgo said:
@mygod000 said:

@the_alchemist01:

You literally just quoted my post without even @me that underhanded way of debating buddy.

What's the point of that?

In no way I'm in contradicting myself. You're just not getting it. If a tailed beast bomb was amped 3 it wouldn't be anywhere near the energy of a surface wiper, couple that with the attacks absorbed from the shinobi gauntlet that tore apart the KA, it's obviously way more that 3.

irrelevant. We have canon Statements that said he amps the attack 2x the users. why can't you comprehend that? just take the canon statements and leave it at that you are just assuming that it much more then what it was officially mentioned to be.

He had Kinshiki for a physic because that was his muscle. when he was in a jam he would absorb and Eat his clan member to get more powerful. His physical Feats are below Kaguya's.

At least we agree that Physically he is weaker than Kaguya....who can obliterate Rinnegan Sasuke's Susanoo with simple Gust of Air pressure from Her Taijutsu.

She was able to blow apart Sasuke PS Multiple times, while Momoshiki couldn't do the same for Kurama that was at half power and using a Lava Golem. his physical Feats are clearly shit in comparison to Kaguya's physical feats.

Agreed.

That's literally chakra waiting to be absorbed.

Like I said it listed as Taijutsu Something Momoshiki can't absorb.

The cannons aren't chakra based lol, that's literally all air being thrust at insane speeds.

I already know that 8th Gate uses air Cannon.

His byakugan and Rinnegan says hi

to bad Momoshiki Byakugan and Rinnegan didn't help him against Boruto who outsmarted him, Damaged him without him seeing it.

Flawed argument to assume Kaguya wouldn't be able to find that blind spot of his when Boruto caught him lacking and Killed him.

Ah shit here we go again......

We'de write it off as PIS or say Boruto has some DBZ like shit going down where the kids catch up real fast lol. Either way I'm cool with it.

The entire premise of him being genin level is blatant ridiculous as Naruto and Sasuke individually cannot take him on lol. So......Genin level Nardo and Sauce?? LMFAO We have Boruto reacting to an at least FTL+ Character and even landing a hit on him and you think that isn't PIS.

That's a False Dilemma Fallacy.

why can't you just accept that Jutsu can be stronger than the users? base Naruto with an Ultra Ransengan killed Fused Momoshiki.

It's Not like Jutsu can't be more powerful than the caster. Take Edo Tensei For example or Six path CT, or Windstyle Rasenshuriken...

No Caption Provided

Kishimoto's own words states that BOS Base Naruto using Rasenshuriken for the first time was Rival to Minato who is Kage level.

Wut? That's a feat for Sasuke, Naruto even acknowledged afterwards that himself and Sasuke could bring him down so I don't see an inconsistency here seeing as Naruto afterwards ripped off Kaguya's arm. 3 eyed madara being cut by Sasuke seems iffy tbh, but there's no inclination his speed and durability went up after adding another eye but that's for later.

Wrong, Naruto Said together they can Bring Madara down. That was Because they had the Six path CT seals.

Madara at that point was already far more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke based on Scaling, black Zetsu own words.

No Caption Provided

Hagoromo and Hamura Both was needed to fight the Ten tails, they never actually Fought Kaguya's True form.

No Caption Provided

Zetsu Stated Hagoromo and Hamura never knew the truth about Kaguya that she was also the ten tails.

No Caption Provided

Madara Revived the Juubi to the same Form it was in when it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

The only thing The Ten tails was missing was the other half of 9 tails which wouldn't make that much of a difference to it power. The final form of the Juubi is the divine tree.

The Ten tails Can just absorb chakra from the planet to reach it higher forms like it was doing when Obito pre-Maturely revived. they had to wait for the ten tails to Mature.

No Caption Provided

SPSM Naruto isn't More powerful than RSM Rinnegan Hagoromo, the fact that Hagoromo and hamura needed to seal the Ten tails proves my point that They would well below the Ten tails.

It shouldn't be Hard to comprehend Madara with the Juubi>>>>SPSM Naruto, the only thing Naruto had was Sage art jutsu which he can amp much stronger than himself as I've shown you examples of Jutsu being much stronger than the casters.

The Last part about 3 eyed Madara is head canon. Naruto and sasuke are no match for Madara, that was made clear as soon as he got his eyes he called them Sideshow...Casually Casted I.T without them even being able to do anything to stop him.

Madara before that struggled a bit only because Sasuke's New Rinnegan Ameo, Hard counters almost anything in the series. Other than that, They needed Sasuke for that fight. If we are going to get into a debate about durability then you need to also accept Adult Naruto Durability is far below Madara.

Reason why:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara was got stabbed by Running into Sasuke sword and it did virtually nothing to him while it was inside his upper chest area.

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke Sword was inside Naruto lower Stomach areaand he fell to his knees.

Don't say this was PIS...because this was Kishimoto's interpretation on where he saw Naruto and sasuke after they lost the Seals. So...it pretty much canon.

Lol no. He had only Kinshiki no one else lol. Besides his statement implied he wanted to punish her himself lol. At this point you're just arguing against what's written.

Punish her...He couldn't even Punish Adult Naruto who is weaker than JJ Hagoromo Prove me wrong.

Naruto Two years after the Great was Got his Shit pushed in by Toneri a side Branch of Hamura Clan on the moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

With Again Suppose my claim. The Juubi>>RSM Hagoromo+RSM Hamura.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto chakra he had in him didn't barely even did Country level D/C

RSM Hamura>>>>Toneri

So Naruto was never above the Juubi, even in the databooks it never stated Naruto was more powerful than Madara after he absorbed the Juubi. It only stated he had reaction speed on par with JJ Madara.

Even Weakened Naruto stated he was going to end Momoshiki easily.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki admitted to be weaker than Base Naruto and stated they can obtain power greater than Yours effortlessly.

So...No Momoshiki isn't beating Kaguya. It one thing to talk tuff when the person isn't here to actually pull your card it's another thing to do it while the person is around.

No Caption Provided

No that's just you and people that rely on headcanon. She has more chakra but she ain't beating him lol. Juubito also has more chakra I guess he's more powerful, hell Naruto had more chakra but that was useless against Momoshiki lol.

You're saying it as though more chakra = Auto Win when that's not the case. Madara murk's 9 Tails, EMS Sasuke with Juugo's amp was equal to BSM Naruto, SPSM Naruto and Sasuke had wayyy less chakra than Madara and Kaguya that didn't stop them from ripping their bodies apart.

The More Chakra is an understatement. I never said More chakra=Auto Win. Having More chakra gives you an overwhelming advantage. It's More to winning fights in Naruto than Just having More chakra...you need to know how to fight. Momoshiki i'll admit is a better fighter than Kaguya...which isn't saying Much at all.

Both Kaguya and Momoshiki can't fight TBH. You can't argue against this, Kages forced him to run. If he was some prodigy God Tier skill in Combat he wouldn't have needed to run. He would have neg diff the Kages before Naruto could even get their to save them.

six path Madara in almost a blink of an eye stomped 3 Kages casually, before that he casually toyed with 5 Kages while Edo form. So Momoshiki has no excuse.

For the Most part Momoshiki had Kinshiki doing all the fighting since like you said that was his Muscle. against People Like Madara or Obito Momoshiki would get his face pushed in very fast. Because Both of them knows how to fight, they not Kaguya who needed Zetsu to give her pointers on what to do. Kaguya knows about Momoshiki abilities, and Her Taijutsu Make his Rinnegan Abilities useless. Having Taijutsu powerful enough to obliterate Kurama Avatar tier fighter....Which Momoshiki needed a His Strongest avatar to combat...put him far below Kaguya in terms of CQC.

The hell........ When did I ever contradict myself?? You aren't understanding me if you think I'm contradicting myself. It doesn't matter if a powerful justu never did hit him, what matters is how Kaguya would beat him when all her arsenal is all justu based.

I literally just debunked that argument. Now, you are continuing to use it even after I proved that 80 Vaccum Palm is Taijutsu Based attack. your concession is accepted on that.

Now you're just trolling, he speedblitzes Madara so hard Maddie wouldn't perceive him, how the hell did you reach this conclusion, what Taijutsu feats does Madara have that'll support this claim, what speed feats?? What stops Momoshiki from forcibly ripping it out like BSM Naruto did to Juubito??

First off, Momoshiki can't factually rip it out The Juubi from Madara since it stated you need Bijuu to like you in order to rip out the tailed Beast.

No Caption Provided

Secondly, the Juubi is Sealed inside of Madara.

No Caption Provided

Not even Urashiki who can steal chakra Leagues better than Momoshiki couldn't break through sealed chakra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How is Momoshiki going to Rip out the Tailed beast again? exactly he can't.

If he was soo fast why didn't he just knock out the Kages before they became a problem to him? you are making up head canon yet you can't even explain the simplest of things against Momoshiki.

Both Madara and Obito scales above Toneri who speed looked pretty similar to Kinshiki Vs Sasuke fight.

Momoshiki isn't blitzing anyone.

The reverse actually

You wonder how you are contradicting yourself. You just Admitted Kaguya has More chakra...therefore she is more powerful than and is above Momoshiki. the only reason Kaguya lost was because Both times she was Sealed with a Six path CT which would have one shotted Momoshiki. Momoshiki don't have those seals

Yea, she too would've eaten but it probably wouldn't be as much as Momoshiki's seeing as Momoshiki ate that last harvest alone, Kinshiki wasn't shown to eat out of that.

That Harvest was crap tier.

No Caption Provided

He was literally implied that he finally got a decent Harvest from that one God tree.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya's Whole planet was Leagues more powerful than Momoshiki God tree. Moreover, Momoshiki was struggling to take the 9 tails stating it had massive amounts of chakra.

No Caption Provided

What he going to do against Kaguya's Juubi? which has immeasurable Chakra and power.

Good luck with your Head canon...it took Him god Knows how long just to get half way with Naruto's 9 tails chakra.

The strongest this far eh......I can settle with that, there's definitely other abnormalities but this is until when they are shown.

so...then your argument about Momoshiki Harvest is irrelevant. unless you can prove Momoshiki planet has at least comparable Abnormalities to Kaguya their isn't an argument for Momoshiki being anywhere near Kaguya. especially since pieces of her chakra one shotted and killed Momoshiki.

Hard doubt on this one. There's nothing supporting that claim especially seeing as Momoshiki ate the fruit alone and it makes sense that the lower members (Kaguya, Kinshiki) would have less share than their superiors.

eh...either way we go back to what I said before.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya had a whole God Tree that was at least 16. The Juubi is the totally of chakra from all bijuu combined powers which includes the 9 tails which Momoshiki stated had enormous power.

Momoshiki rushed to Kaguya region looking for Kaguya. Momoshiki would get clapped by Kaguya.

Madara isn't comparable to revived Kaguya. She's literally stated to be leagues above him. The Kaguya that fought the siblings didn't have the 10 tails in her iirc or are you saying that cause the chakra grew over the passing centuries

No, she isn't leagues beyond him TF. She is stated to be far above him, which doesn't even matter because Madara at the end had Kaguya chakra.

No Caption Provided

on the top of the Left it stated Madara made all Chakra returns to Madara's hand.

Revived Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Post fruit Kaguya that Fought Hagoromo and Hamura

as I proved above Hagoromo and Hamura never actually fought True form Kaguya...Zetsu own Words.

Yes, Madara literally has all of Kaguya's powers in the Stump of the Divine tree that he can use at will. If you think Madara can't use that chakra you are foolish.

CT core??? Madara hasn't shown such his CT's were comprised of cores like Nagato he never used another person or thing as a core, IT is the only argument you have at the moment and it's obvious that the Ōtsutsuki would have some sort of resistance to it since they activate it themselves, but that just seems like speculations and headcanon on my part.

That is irrelevant when he has Invisible Limbo who can literally Knock Momoshiki into the Core of CT.

Not really, I.T is part of the Argument, then their is Limbo, PS(If you think Restored Double Rinnegan Madara can't use PS then you are downplaying, your only argument is he hasn't used it), ST( which Negates all of Momoshiki Ninjutsu and Taijutsu), CST, and BT which will pull Momoshiki close to Madara.

Madara has many and I mean many ways to defeat Momoshik. Just an FTY sword of Nunoboku can destroy the planet. JJ Hagoromo used it to restore the world after his battle with the Ten tails Which created Nations.

Momoshiki has no chance against Madara.

I see your spreading this here too, damn, dont your fingers hurt from typing all that continuously or u just copy paste and shit??

Copy paste buddy ;)

smart, and yo im still waiting on your reply on the other thread, but take your time, no rush, no pressure.

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even his Jigen form wins High-Diff. Isshiki is broken beyond limits. He has a sealing jutsu that can handle Madara. His physical feats are beyond monstrous. His raw strength destroyed a Perfect Susanoo and Kurama Avatar with a few hits. Juubidara cannot beat Naruto and Sasuke at the same time as adults.

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: That wasn't prime Isshiki. Prime Isshiki hasn't been seen. He has kama too.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara takes a seat and popcorn, while his limbos are moping the floor with Ishiki

savior02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By savior02

even 1 Limbo stomps the boruto verse

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao base jigen fodderstomps, issike is an mismatch even by issike just flexing

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Supermanforever

@shinobiroar said:

@supermanforever: too bad they'll just get shrunken

you cant shrink what you cant tag or see. To bad ishiki gets mutilated.

Not even talking about how Madara can one shot with rinnesharingan

Also when did ishiki shrink humans?

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By gogito

@thegodmadara said:

@gokukid2005:Madara is my favorite anime character and i will defend him, fav anime/manga is JJBA

I can already tell by Reading your user and looking at your profile pic. So basically your Bias

Anyways, Isshiki one shots this Wannabe GOD

Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara one shots the Boruto verse if pre chakra fruit kaguya pwned the main villan

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest version of Madara is only as strong as Naruto and Sasuke individually. Jigen alone claps him and seals him

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

smart, and yo im still waiting on your reply on the other thread, but take your time, no rush, no pressure.

What other thread link me and we can finish that one before continuing the other threads.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: bruh that is like 4days ago, to which u already replied lol

Just stick to adult Naruto vs Madara.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll wait till the next chapter.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: So Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than Hagaromo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: So Isshiki one shots Hagaromo basically because Madara is stronger than ten tails Hag and your basically saying he can one shot the second strongest human, also MADARA WAS GOD

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo said:

@mygod000: bruh that is like 4days ago, to which u already replied lol

Just stick to adult Naruto vs Madara.

You just Said I still haven't replied to your other post in another thread. What the point of bring it up if you wasn't going to even link me to the thread to finish that one up.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: bcuz my friend u already replied there, me linking u the thread would be pointless, unless u wanna waste time re-replying again. Get it

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: lol, Madara is not stronger than hagoromo.

Why don't you guys understand that

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo said:

@mygod000: bcuz my friend u already replied there, me linking u the thread would be pointless, unless u wanna waste time re-replying again. Get it

I get it...but my point was it was pointless bring it up in the first place if I already replied to it.

That all I was saying it served no purpose to bring it up in this thread.

Anyways...I won't waste time going back in forth on it... i get your point...but you also need to understand my point as well.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: when I brought it up 5days ago, its bcuz u hadn't replied then hence why I reminded you, thats it.

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

Isshiki blitzes and one shots.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki slaps this Wannabe GOD

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@mygod000: when I brought it up 5days ago, its bcuz u hadn't replied then hence why I reminded you, thats it.

You didn't need to do that, but thanks I guess I can't always been on here to reply when you want me to.

We can finish the debate we already have then we can come to this debate if you like...that way we don't really get confused. I see what you were talking about when you said We were replying to each other in too many threads because I was getting Confused.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins this fight.

Adult Naruto and Sasuke are not even Continental Busters...While the Juubi is.

Madara and Obito>>The Juubi>>Multi-Continental Busters>>>>>Adult Naruto&Sasuke=Continental level

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them are moon level. They are Street level.

the juubi is above Moon level.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Thats why I said to take your time in post #102 which was 4-5days ago lolz

We can finish the debate we already have then we can come to this debate if you like.

Lets stick wit Adult Naruto vs 3 eyed Madara, whichever character wins that fight, will auto win here, common sense rly. and cough cough laziness cough...

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@mygod000: Thats why I said to take your time in post #102 which was 4-5days ago lolz

We can finish the debate we already have then we can come to this debate if you like.

Lets stick wit Adult Naruto vs 3 eyed Madara, whichever character wins that fight, will auto win here, common sense rly. and cough cough laziness cough...

Welp...So far the ball is in your court. You need to be objective.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: I clearly told u "no pressure too take your time" u should extend that same curtesy to me lolz

and Ion bout you, but im debating wit 4 other people including u, wait for your turn, ill get to you eventually lolz

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@mygod000: I clearly told u "no pressure too take your time" u should extend that same curtesy to me lolz

and Ion bout you, but im debating wit 4 other people including u, wait for your turn, ill get to you eventually lolz

🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I have been giving you the same Curtsy. I just saying Be objective...I don't really time people on when they reply. I don't care when you reply, I just ask for objective.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: what makes u believe im not objective? lol

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo said:

@mygod000: what makes u believe im not objective? lol

Because you use a lot of Outdated Sources that isn't canon anymore...then when I use non-canon source instead of just saying "Okay, you got me" you ignore it. You can't pick and choice what you want to accept if you just going to continue to use Non-canon sources.

then you start to use Low-end Feats to downplay out of frustration. If the Boruto Movie was still main canon...I'd have no grape about you using the boruto novels since they go hand and hand they are canon to the movies. they don't hold any weight in canon Boruto though.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: LOL, are u done venting?

The Retsuden novels which I used are canon, which Shonen Jump released as the official timeline of Naruto/Boruto, so why are u being subjective? I think I know why, but I wanna hear it from you.

What Low-end feat I used to downplay?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@mygod000: LOL, are u done venting?

The Retsuden novels which I used are canon, which Shonen Jump released as the official timeline of Naruto/Boruto, so why are u being subjective? I think I know why, but I wanna hear it from you.

What Low-end feat I used to downplay?

It not canon because those feats from there he never showed them. it's also Subjective to say Momoshiki destroyed a planet in one attack when it was never stated he did that, only that he attacked the planet with a Ten tails.

That Time you are using According to them Naruto Fought fused Momoshiki twice in Two alternate realities. The Manga and anime are the highest canon they show Momoshiki different from the movie.

The same People who write the Manga+Anime are the same. Come on now we don't need to get into that and make a whole Pointless Argument. If you are saying you don't downplay then I'll leave it at that but when you do i'll let you know.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: when did I bring up Momoshiki destroying a planet in our debate?

They are canon, u saying its not will not change anything, Shonen Jump>U.

Scan for your 2nd paragraph (it sounds interesting) and what of it? its stated canon by Shonen Jump lol

Come on now we don't need to get into that and make a whole Pointless Argument.

U have zero evidence to prove novels are non-canon lolz

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo said:

@mygod000: when did I bring up Momoshiki destroying a planet in our debate?

They are canon, u saying its not will not change anything, Shonen Jump>U.

Scan for your 2nd paragraph (it sounds interesting) and what of it? its stated canon by Shonen Jump lol

Come on now we don't need to get into that and make a whole Pointless Argument.

U have zero evidence to prove novels are non-canon lolz

Again...i just said It not important when you did, I'm saying you have done so before.

I'm just saying don't be Dishonest and say you've never brought it up novel of Momoshiki eating a God Tree and attacking a planet with a Ten tails.

Shonen Jump isn't Kishimoto. That's appeal to Authority fallacy. Just because a Famous company Backs up that non-canon timeline doesn't mean it canon.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: that famous company literally works close wit Kishimoto/Kodachi for publication as they do wit plenty others, my guy. Who do u think Shonen Jump gets their published materials (work) from? the authors of the series themselves who's work they to release to the public.

I did not bring up the planet destruction in our debate, I brought up another point which isnt even relating to Juubi, but more so to synchrotron radiation.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@mygod000: that famous company literally works close wit Kishimoto/Kodachi for publication, my guy. Who do u think Shonen Jump gets their published material from? the work of the authors of the series their about to release to the public.

I did not bring up the planet destruction in our debate, I brought up another point which isnt even relating to Juubi, but more so to synchrotron radiation.

I just said that is appeal to Authority Fallacy.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By citgo

@mygod000: how my guy? how? SJ literally receives manga drafts, novels... which they release to the public, I guess manga aint canon anymore for every series now. There release is the authors literal work. Comes from the author of the series himself.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Madara stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: When Madara became Juubi jin with one eye Hagaromo said that madara was Close to his power, then Madara Absorbed GOD Tree which is kaguya and became stronger than Hag he surpassed him when he got his second eye and when he got his 3rd eye he was the Strongest human to ever exist

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

how my guy? how? SJ literally receives manga drafts, novels... which they release to the public, I guess manga aint canon anymore for every series now.

You're Still not understand what Appeal to Authority is. You are referring to a respected sources or authorities and explaining their positions on the issues we’re discussing.

There release is the authors literal work. Comes from the author of the series himself.

Kishimoto doesn't even Agree with Novels he oversees the manga...and in The Manga Naruto could barely Dodge a "LS" attack while in SPSM. If the novel you speak off was any where close to reliable We would have seen Base Naruto like you said dodging that attack.

Canon boruto Naruto doesn't scale to Novel Naruto. Like I said it's not canon, Even Kodachi who Writes the Manga doesn't agree. It's not even consistent with Canon material.

This is what I was saying to you earlier...you're not being Objective here, you are trying to push a non-canon Source that Not even consistent with Current Material.

If it was Authors Added works then Like I said Base Naruto would have been dodged Delta's Attack...but he didn't. SPSM Naruto could barely react to it from a longer distance than What Teen Naruto Did from the war.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara blitz and kills With limbos, light fang, and meteor spam

Why is this still a thing

Pre fruit Kaguya >> prime Isshiki

You can’t seriously leave someone on verge of death and be leagues weaker than them without it being PIS Or without the character being heavily distracted and his power / durability fluctuates when his guard is down. This means pre fruit kaguya was at least superior or slightly inferior to prime Isshiki to leave him on verge of death. And pre fruit Kaguya is literally the weakest version. Naruto as a teen kept up with revived allied shinobi amp Kaguya and dodged her attacks And tagged her multi times. Adult couldn’t even blitz or tag Jigen who was weaker than Pre fruit Kaguya And leagues weaker than the revived allied shinobi amp Kaguya that Naruto as a teen battles.

Also Jigen BFR’d Adult Naruto easily but Kaguya couldn’t do that to Teen EoS Naruto without swapping the entire dimension. Teen >> Adult in speed.

Its so bad to the point Jigen was standing right next to Naruto and the Hokage who is in spsm couldn’t even sense him lol. It’s either PIS or Boruto writers don’t know their shit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Teen had better senses too. He fought clones he couldn’t see but could sense them.

Adult Naruto couldn’t even sense or tell where Jigen was because Jigen was too small. Which makes no sense considering Jigen should still have chakra for Naruto to sense even if Jigen shrank. As Jigen can still fight, move, and can absorb jutsu when he is tiny sized.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We still using the "continental Naruto and Sasuke" statements? Even though Shikamaru only saw up to BSM Naruto and EMS Sasuke?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MyGod000

Still ignoring that Shikamaru those Meteor's Getting destroyed by SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan sasuke He didn't see there forms, but he saw the destruction of their power. Moreover...Shikamaru saw Naruto from the Last fight Toneri.