Isshiki Otsutsuki vs Kaguya Otsutsuki

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By MyGod000

@sanjee007 said:
@mygod000 said:
@sanjee007 said:

Isshiki knows how to fight, kaguya doesn't. This gives isshiki a huge advantage over kaguya. The only thing kaguya can do is ash bone him.

This is the most intelligent Response I've seen from you. I agree with Isshiki actually knowing how to fight and Kaguya doesn't.

TBT, None of the Otsutsuki's know how to fight, only Isshiki has shown actually pretty good fighting skills.

Kaguya can open Portals anywhere on the battle field, she can literally just open one behind Isshiki and hit him with Ash bone.

Yeah, but sasuke only fell for that coz he didn't know about yomotsu hirasaka. Isshiki knows about it. So, the chances of him falling for it is pretty low tbh

at this Point I have no Faith in Isshiki being able to Cancel Yomotsu Hirasaka out He couldn't even Cancel out Boruto's Version of it.

Nor could he React fast enough to Stop KK Casting his summoning Eternal Flames nor Could he move Fast enough to Reverse summon it.

People are saying the Battle in the Past with Kaguya can't be used Because Isshiki wasn't excepting a Betrayal...which the Latter is true he wasn't excepting a Betrayal from Kaguya but the fact is A battle happened between them which left Isshiki on the verge of death. There was no sneak attack, because she Left him on the verge of death with nearly Zero chakra left. That can only happened after a Battle unless for some Random reason he suddenly ran out of chakra.

Like I've mentioned in here Many times but people seem to ignore logic on here...What is the difference from Toying Jigen Stomping Adult Naruto and Sasuke Vs Bloodlust Isshiki stomping Adult Naruto and Sasuke?

Prime Madara is far to powerful For Isshiki, People downplaying Madara don't even actually read points. Madara was never trying to kill them which is evidence from his Shadow style Lightning Dispatch which is Describe as a Jutsu to Capture opponents.

The Fact that Madara was Reduced to a Fraction of what he can do Because of Minato Taking away 90% of his TSB. Lastly, the only Power up he Gained was from the God tree which was Described as Giving Madara immortality meaning Post God Tree Madara=Pre god Tree Madara and one shotting Naruto with a Limbo.

I'm sure most of these point won't even get addressed people don't like to face the truth. the Truth is Isshiki is pretty slow to be honest.

Forgot Isshiki was unable to Kill Adult Sasuke before Boruto came in to Teleport him away...even those he was standing right over Sasuke with a sword. If he suppose to be this Faster than Light speed Reaction and Moment as Citgo thinks then Isshiki should have easily blitz killed Sasuke who was defenseless and then clap Stomp boruto before he could even Activate Momoshiki's ability.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@sanjee007 said:
@mygod000 said:
@sanjee007 said:

Isshiki knows how to fight, kaguya doesn't. This gives isshiki a huge advantage over kaguya. The only thing kaguya can do is ash bone him.

This is the most intelligent Response I've seen from you. I agree with Isshiki actually knowing how to fight and Kaguya doesn't.

TBT, None of the Otsutsuki's know how to fight, only Isshiki has shown actually pretty good fighting skills.

Kaguya can open Portals anywhere on the battle field, she can literally just open one behind Isshiki and hit him with Ash bone.

Yeah, but sasuke only fell for that coz he didn't know about yomotsu hirasaka. Isshiki knows about it. So, the chances of him falling for it is pretty low tbh

at this Point I have no Faith in Isshiki being able to Cancel Yomotsu Hirasaka out He couldn't even Cancel out Boruto's Version of it.

Idk, the karma portal works differently from kaguya's. It closes in on you like a sphere. And he wasn't expecting the sword to be fake.

Nor could he React fast enough to Stop KK Casting his summoning Eternal Flames nor Could he move Fast enough to Reverse summon it.

That was like below 10% jigen

People are saying the Battle in the Past with Kaguya can't be used Because Isshiki wasn't excepting a Betrayal...which the Latter is true he wasn't excepting a Betrayal from Kaguya but the fact is A battle happened between them which left Isshiki on the verge of death. There was no sneak attack, because she Left him on the verge of death with nearly Zero chakra left. That can only happened after a Battle unless for some Random reason he suddenly ran out of chakra.

It's said he was caught off guard. That's basically sneak atk.

Like I've mentioned in here Many times but people seem to ignore logic on here...What is the difference from Toying Jigen Stomping Adult Naruto and Sasuke Vs Bloodlust Isshiki stomping Adult Naruto and Sasuke?

Prime Madara is far to powerful For Isshiki, People downplaying Madara don't even actually read points. Madara was never trying to kill them which is evidence from his Shadow style Lightning Dispatch which is Describe as a Jutsu to Capture opponents.

The Fact that Madara was Reduced to a Fraction of what he can do Because of Minato Taking away 90% of his TSB. Lastly, the only Power up he Gained was from the God tree which was Described as Giving Madara immortality meaning Post God Tree Madara=Pre god Tree Madara and one shotting Naruto with a Limbo.

Oh no, you're dragging madara into everything.

I'm sure most of these point won't even get addressed people don't like to face the truth. the Truth is Isshiki is pretty slow to be honest.

Forgot Isshiki was unable to Kill Adult Sasuke before Boruto came in to Teleport him away...even those he was standing right over Sasuke with a sword. If he suppose to be this Faster than Light speed Reaction and Moment as Citgo thinks then Isshiki should have easily blitz killed Sasuke who was defenseless and then clap Stomp boruto before he could even Activate Momoshiki's ability.

That's like saying why doesn't the stronger antagonist instantly kill the protagonist. There would be no story if they acted like that. Every antagonist suffers from some lvl of hubris, isshiki too suffers from this flaw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanjee007: Teen Naruto and Sasuke are in a different league than Adult they are actually stronger than their adult forms

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I get the theory of naruto being rusty as a desk-worker but how's sasuke any weaker?

Not to mention, you somewhere said there peak versions were the last versions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I get the theory of naruto being rusty as a desk-worker but how's sasuke any weaker?

Not to mention, you somewhere said there peak versions were the last versions.

I said that to get the Boruto wankers off of me for a while I had to do something at home but once I finished I had went back to my previous statements which provide Facts and scans and nit Headcanon or non-canon novels

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

How is Isshiki beating Kaguya who a weaker Version already defeated him?

You mean the cheap shot? You really ought to find something else to rely on.

How is Isshiki counter Kaguya when he teleports him to the Acid dimension? as the member above Mentioned Isshiki is trying to obtain Powers like Kaguya.

Headcanon lol. Even if that was the case then it'd just mean he's going to be ridiculously stronger her,as he did something not even Kaguya or Momoshiki (who is ofc stronger than her) which is outright stomping the duo lol. Honestly the fact that he used 1 kick to penetrate the most defensive part of a susanoo whilst it took Kaguya 5-6 hits with a named attack (which iirc the databooks imply to be her strongest move) shows it all lmao.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By MyGod000

@the_alchemist01 said:

@mygod000:

How is Isshiki beating Kaguya who a weaker Version already defeated him?

You mean the cheap shot? You really ought to find something else to rely on.

How is Isshiki counter Kaguya when he teleports him to the Acid dimension? as the member above Mentioned Isshiki is trying to obtain Powers like Kaguya.

Headcanon lol. Even if that was the case then it'd just mean he's going to be ridiculously stronger her,as he did something not even Kaguya or Momoshiki (who is ofc stronger than her) which is outright stomping the duo lol. Honestly the fact that he used 1 kick to penetrate the most defensive part of a susanoo whilst it took Kaguya 5-6 hits with a named attack (which iirc the databooks imply to be her strongest move) shows it all lmao.

It wasn't a Cheap Shot...the story has Portrayed that if you rival someone you can't one shott them Hashirama vs Madara fight.

Kaguya Fought Isshiki and she damaged him enough to where He was near Death. Kaguya and Isshiki are basically the Same or the same Race. the only Thing Isshiki wasn't even excepting was her Betraying him..other than that he got completely downed by KAguya.

If Isshiki can get I.T than sure i'll agree that he will be above Kaguya...i'm not some denial fanboy, i'm just merely telling you Isshiki as of right now isn't close to that level yet.

He is several planes below Madara.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for otsutsukimadara
OtsutsukiMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: isshiki is faster than her, adult sasuke and naruto, he can react, even teen naruto can react from kaguya's portal

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: isshiki is faster than her, adult sasuke and naruto, he can react, even teen naruto can react from kaguya's portal

Teen Naruto and Sasuke also could fight for 24 Hours. Adult Naruto and Sasuke hasn't shown any Stamina to fight for 24 hours. Stamina is link to chakra and the amount of Jutsu you can preform.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By bob74h

Kaguya bodies him like she did in the manga and this battle already has a determined winner in the story itself so this is battle is not up for debate like say kisame vs itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havefun said:

Kaguya bodies him like she did in the manga and this battle already has a determined winner in the story itself so this is battle is not up for debate like say kisame vs itachi

^^ This

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Isshiki only wins a fair fight against Pre-fruit kaguya, Kaguyas other forms stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borutards still haven't gotten ppl with 2 digit iq or more in their lines.

Fruitless Kaguya stepped on Isshiki, this is post-fruit Kaguya, she can stand afk on him.

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her betrayal caught him off guard the story literally says he had no chakra left indicating that they had a battle, also that doesn't even matter because at the end of the Day pre-fruit kaguya did that and Pokemon Kaguya is far stronger than that kaguya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps worse than she did in the past

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: "Caught off guard, Isshiki suffered enough damage to be on the verge of death", Stop responding to me with your headcanon. Scans or it didn't happen. Show me the battle, or show me anything. I'm not dealing with your headcanon anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: "Caught off guard, Isshiki suffered enough damage to be on the verge of death", Stop responding to me with your headcanon. Scans or it didn't happen. Show me the battle, or show me anything. I'm not dealing with your headcanon anymore.

1. I dont use head-canon

No Caption Provided

Not enough chakra or energy to implant the Kama Seal, you only have no chakra if a serious battle happened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest: Still doesnt matter because Prefruit Kaguya did that much Damage and Post fruit is leagues above this version

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Or if you're about to die? what.... That's insane headcanon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Or if you're about to die? what.... That's insane headcanon.

What, Have you seen Naruto bro tell me, he had close to zero chakra left and couldnt heal his wounds, a battle clearly happened, he was caught off guard by the betrayal he didnt expect her to try and kill him, as I said still doesnt Matter as Post fruit Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isshiki

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Show me where it states he had a battle with her... That's your headcanon all we know is she snuck him, until it states they had a battle he didn't....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nearly no chakra left indicating a battle took place

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: Mfg, no it doesn't indicate anything when the guy literally says she caught him off guard. Either show me the panel of them stating they had a fight or stop responding to me. Chakra is also connected to a person's life force. If they are dying they will run out of chakra too. Even if you don't want to accept that explanation, it says he was out of energy, never said chakra. He was out of energy because he was dying. Catch 22 on your part, now show me a panel of them fighting or stating they had a battle or stop responding to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilyeezywest: he was not expecting betrayal that is why he was caught off gaurd, he was caucht off gaurd because he wasnt expecting that, as I said it doesn't Matter, Pre-fruit Kaguya stomped him and Post-fruit Kaguya would godstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: She caught him off guard... "caught off guard, Isshiki suffered enough damage to be on the verge of death". If they battled, they would've said added that, they didn't. Now show me a panel of them battling or stating they had a battle. I'll wait. Don't respond to me until you have it.

No Caption Provided

Diaglo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is still at the moment the strongest character in Naruto. A surprise attack pre fruit, nearly killed Isshiki. Post fruit he has nothing than can harm her, and no seal. She one shots without PIS. Surprise or not, she still one paneled him very similar to Itachi/Oro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya makes sure this time she kills him for good

OtsutsukiMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki wins via taijutsu and rods, and sealing jutsu, and intelligence . Kaguya without black zetsu is a player without manager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otsutsukimadara: Kaguya is stronger, chakra rods are useless against her (seriously chakra rods) He couldn't seal Sasuke yet he iS sealing Kaguya (nice try fanboy), She didn't need zetsu to nearly killed him the first time (when she wasn't immortal and having nigh infinite chakra that can destroy planets and remake them on a whim).

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By MyGod000

Kaguya Destroys him again.

What people Keep Refusing to Accept Its literally told to us that Kaguya and Isshiki already Fought. Isshiki was caught off guard by Kaguya Betraying him, and that he sustained enough damage to be on the Verge of death with 0 chakra.

If a sneak Attack was involved, He wouldn't have been on the Verge of death with 0 chakra. People in Naruto don't just randomly drop to near 0 chakra from a sneak attack...that only happens when you're in a fight and you lose.

ergo Kaguya Fought Isshiki, and Defeated him, Proving that There is not a astronomical Difference in there powers back then.

Kaguya casually curbStomps him from the reason I mentioned above.

Edit: Chakra Rods that Barely did anything To Naruto and sasuke isn't stopping Kaguya who has Massively beyond more chakra then both of them.

OtsutsukiMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki wins 6/10

If he fight with his juubi, he wins 8/10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki wins 6/10

If he fight with his juubi, he wins 8/10

No

1. Isshiki is Pre-Fruit Kaguya tier

2. Kaguyas Juubi is Larger,and Order

3.Kaguyas Taijutsu shattered Sasukes Hagoromo amped PS

OT: Kaguya Stomps 10/10

OtsutsukiMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: no no isshiki is not pre fruit kaguya tier lol,

isshiki wins via taijutsu black rods and daikokuten

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki take this. Shrinks TSO, All Killing Ash Bones, 80 Gods Vacuum Palms, Hair binding techniques. Beats her with raw strength and chakra cubes, restrains her with chakra rods.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: no no isshiki is not pre fruit kaguya tier lol,

isshiki wins via taijutsu black rods and daikokuten

No he is the narrative states that they fought and Kaguya won

Kaguya wins as she is the strongest in both verses

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animeisniche_ok: Are deliberately being ignorant? Cause she sneek attacked him!

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: Sasuke was drained from lots of dimension hopping and only used 3tm sharingan and base rinnegan until he powered it up to 6tm rinnegan towards the end of the fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dokotsuchi: Isshiki is a sensory type it was not a Sneak attack

Dokotsuchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LilYeezyWest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ngl, it literally stats in the story it's a sneak attack, there's not much to debate about here. If we going by these feats Black Zetsu > Madara end of discussion.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By citgo

Madara is also a sensory type tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

Madara is also a sensory type tho

I dont think anyone can sense zetsu cause if they could he would have been dead along time ago, Hagoromo couldnt even sense him

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By citgo

@thegodmadara: attached on Obito's body, using his body to attack can be sensed, BZ attacking alone is understandable.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The manga clearly says it was a sneak atk, isshiki was caught off-guard. Kaguya wankers trying to use it as proof of kaguya being stronger is bs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@thegodmadara: attached on Obito's body, using his body to attack can be sensed, BZ attacking alone is understandable.

ah True but then again iirc Obito had next to 0 chakra left and was on the verge of death I also think he was passed out so, I dont know, It could just be PIS or a Plot point for kaguya