User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm behind on the LN, and I haven't been watching the anime. Did Issei reach planet level?

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831: I don't know for sure, but people on this site told me that Issei is a planet buster

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Last I check the LN is a planet buster-solar system, while the anime it seem like building buster.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Naruto stomps here.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: I'm pretty sure he is far above building level even in the anime :

No Caption Provided

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@ldm said:

@jgames: I'm pretty sure he is far above building level even in the anime :

No Caption Provided

Destroying part of hill does not make you above building buster.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Issei should win this if we are using the current version that can spawn dividing dragons , use ophis powers and abuse how OP his boosted gear actually is. i mean he beat Rizevim (while amped by ophis powers so idk if we allow him to use this power) who is waaaay above serafall leviathan who could delete japan by as she put it "sparkling"

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Actually, being able to blow a whole in a mountain would easily put you at small town level

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will put a bet on my boy Hyoudou issei :p

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking by only statements?

Issie wins

By facts and feats that don't contradict their selves spectacularly?

Naruto by a landslide

And even by statements Genin Naruto is already a head by either speed and fourth war Naruto has infinite strength due to just one technique

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are issie's actual feats from the ln's not just statements.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: The greatest?

The damage he did while fused to great red....which warped space in that area...wanna know something funny?

How many times do you think he boosted Great Red power while they were fused?

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump powers activate.....For the lol!

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IAmDuck

@reaperthegrim: Umm good guess I guess?

But sadly wrong

It was around 50 times lol

One of the most powerful existences in dxd had its power boosted by that much and he did a amount of damage that people on 8th gate Gai's level can do at a casual pace lol!

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam-Red-Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet buster really. The battle between Great Red and Trihexa was gonna end the world. DxD doesn't really have much feats all we know is X stronger than Y. Naruto should stomp him. Also, I doubt Issei is stronger than Serafall who by statements is a country level and has feats of freezing a part of the underworld. These are the level Maous operate on.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps and takes his harenm

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

Naruto stomps and takes his harenm

That's when Issei stomps him back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: he wishes he could be naruto lmao

Sexy no jutsu and harem no jutsu stomps issei

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 takenstew22  Moderator

Naruto wishes he could have all the bitches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: If you count in all the movies.....then yes, naruto had those too lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Issei get stomped and blitzed by Naruto. Are novel feats allowed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Sexy no jutsu, could be trouble for Naruto, if they have boobs:

Pailingual is an area-effect spell that causes women's breasts to speak, revealing their thoughts and plans and allowing Issei and his allies to come up with counters or defenses. This spell is noted to seemingly bypass spells or other defenses against mind reading, as it does not target the mind directly.

The voices given to women's breasts are not always identical to those of the women themselves, sometimes having certain characteristics and showing personality traits that the women's own voices lack.

In Volume 7, it was somehow able communicate to a completely different dimension, unknown to either Gods, Devils or Dragons, to contact the Seirei of Oppai and the Chichigami by using Akeno Himejima's breast as a medium to see into her past.

https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wiki/Pailingual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@ultimatesage said:

Pailingual is an area-effect spell that causes women's breasts to speak, revealing their thoughts and plans and allowing Issei and his allies to come up with counters or defenses. This spell is noted to seemingly bypass spells or other defenses against mind reading, as it does not target the mind directly.

The voices given to women's breasts are not always identical to those of the women themselves, sometimes having certain characteristics and showing personality traits that the women's own voices lack.

In Volume 7, it was somehow able communicate to a completely different dimension, unknown to either Gods, Devils or Dragons, to contact the Seirei of Oppai and the Chichigami by using Akeno Himejima's breast as a medium to see into her past.

In my head I'm trying to understand how the author came up with that attack lmao

Anyways, that might be a problem, but I was thinking Issei would get K'o like this guy:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@ultimatesage said:

What the fuck did i just read.....

Downgrade33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am nat sure abot iseei but if he a dragon than he win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@ultimatesage said:

In my head I'm trying to understand how the author came up with that attack lmao

Anyways, that might be a problem, but I was thinking Issei would get K'o like this guy:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yes and at some point no. He is like a battery and the breast of women are energy for him. If he fight against women with big breast he get good power ups. He also has some other abilities for a fight against women like Dress Break, which allowed him to destroy the clothes of women and makes them naked.

Issei has some weird abilities, but on the other point he has some dangerous abilities too, like Penetrate which allowed him to bypass the durability of the enemy and nullifies the abilities, or in the novel he has some kind of flames who burns the enemy instantly to ash and leave them in this state, even if someone regenerate from that level. It was created to beat immortals like Riser Phenix. I would say even in the novel Naruto is far stronger in the mos stats, but it is a dangerous fight, even for him. Issei ist probably just a annoying, pervert main charakter, but he should be not underestimated.

Tbh. DxD is just more fanservice, but still they have some interessting charakters with some insane Hax and resistances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I´ll leave this here....

Loading Video...

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AnimeFreak1

DxD is all hype, and practically no feats. Even Ophis, Great Red, and Trihexa/666 are only Country level at best scaling wise. That's barely Kage level. Even if we use Issei statements of being Solar System level, Naruto surpassed that the moment he created Bijuu Sage Mode. Even OS V1 Cloak Naruto slaughters the perv.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VarricPatermann

Naruto get blitzed by Issei, before he can react. The only 2 points Naruto have are better durability and power (Naruto should be around moonlevel at best, more multi-continent level)

Durability get bypassed by Penetrate and his attacks can be dogde by Issei without much effort.

Win for Issei 8/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Anime Issei get stomped and blitzed by Naruto. Are novel feats allowed?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@caocao: DxD is all hype, and practically no feats. Even Ophis, Great Red, and Trihexa/666 are only Country level at best scaling wise. That's barely Kage level. Even if we use Issei statements of being Solar System level, Naruto surpassed that the moment he created Bijuu Sage Mode. Even OS V1 Cloak Naruto slaughters the perv.

@varricpatermann: Lol No.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: hey can you explain to me the "infinite Bu not really infinite" ophis? I was reading dxd to 10 volume until i got annoyed by boobs and all that shenanigans not to mention the strange way Issei got power up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1 said:

@caocao: DxD is all hype, and practically no feats. Even Ophis, Great Red, and Trihexa/666 are only Country level at best scaling wise. That's barely Kage level. Even if we use Issei statements of being Solar System level, Naruto surpassed that the moment he created Bijuu Sage Mode. Even OS V1 Cloak Naruto slaughters the perv.

@varricpatermann: Lol No.

They have FTL speedfeats and insane hax which negates other abilities, bypasses durability and copy other abilities.

Also lol at Solar System Issei. You should make a difference in the Novel between hyperbole and feats in a fight.

Naruto his only advantage is his better DC and durability, but that doesen´t help since Issei can bypass via penetrate Naruto his durability to hurt him. Also how should Naruto hit Issei? Naruto isn´t even LS speedwise.

If we would make speed equal then Naruto could kill Issei, because Issei his dura is far below of Naruto his DC and he doesen´t even have regeneration by himself.

If we uses Anime version then Naruto solos the verse, otherwise in the nove DxD verse stomps the Narutoverse via speed and hax advantage.

Also you using the word "hype" and claims multiversal Kaguya, because hyperbole statements? Bruh that is a bit double standards.

Neither Issei, nor Naruto is solar system, or higher. Both failed by their power to shown such a level. Or did you see that Naruto his punches create a shockwave that affected at least the planet? I can use this logic with Sairaorg Bael too, which fists in his RRLRIP-Mode break a dimensional hole.

@rednote99 said:

@caocao: hey can you explain to me the "infinite Bu not really infinite" ophis? I was reading dxd to 10 volume until i got annoyed by boobs and all that shenanigans not to mention the strange way Issei got power up.

What do you want to know about her exactly? She doesen´t have much feats and benefits more from scaling to Great Red. She is not infinite, or better: She isn´t anymore since she loses a huge part of her power, after she was poisened by Samael´s curse. It happend on Volume 11 or 12, i can look up if you wish.

The curse is deadly against any kind of dragons, dragonslayers or other reptilian beings that are, or posesses the power to transfom in a dragon. Ophis was lucky, that she lost "only" a big part of her power.

Also lol, i understand why do you wan´t read it anymore. One reason why Issei get his power ups, is his perversions haha. (It is crap, i know)

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VarricPatermann

Ok, then give me feats that Naruto can destroy something bigger then a moon (He don´t have feats to destroy even a moon)

Also for something that should be above Solar-System, then why Sasuke and Naruto needs here combinate forces to seal Kaguya in a moonsized object? Also someone who is 4-D or 5-D can´t stopped by a moon, lol.

Also Issei didn´t destroy a Solar System. Why do you ignore statements from Highschool dxd and call them hype, but using hype to put Naruto, Sasuke and Kaguya to 5-D? Lmao.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: i wanted to know because if she really have infinite power losing big chunk of her power should'nt weaken her like at all. I'm not really Good at math but infinite - infinite = infinite right? Dxd have great premise but the plot is horriable and the MC literally thinking with his fraeking d*ck. Also is Vali still stronger than Issei?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: i wanted to know because if she really have infinite power losing big chunk of her power should'nt weaken her like at all. I'm not really Good at math but infinite - infinite = infinite right? Dxd have great premise but the plot is horriable and the MC literally thinking with his fraeking d*ck. Also is Vali still stronger than Issei?

Well, we don´t know how far the curse has weaken her. "Infinite" is also a word that fails often in fiction imo. I don´t think DxD is there an exception. If i remember right, same happend with Beyonder who loses his infinite power too (I know is with a comic different, but it happend). I know that doesn´t makes sense at all, that´s why i wouldn´t use the inifnite Term with Ophis, since she fails on that point. But we shouldn´t forget how powerful the curse of Samael is. Other Dragons will die instantly, but she survived. I think a reason why she survived could be "possible" because she is/she has infinite power. But that is more headcanon by myself, lol.

Yeah, the Plot realy sucks ass. I never thought something is more bad then FT at this point, haha. Issei is realy annoying as the MC. They are other MC who thinking with their dicks and are still bad ass like Dark Schneider for example. But on the other hand, Issei is one of a few harem protagonists who has sexual interact with his harem. He also has childreen in the future with everyone from his team (Only the females of course).

Vali and Issei are more rivals at the beginning, but he was cursed by Samael his poison too, so i don´t think he is stronger then Issei anymore, or can reach his level. However he was saved by Sun Wukong and starts training. Vali and Issei become more friends in the future and support eachother in fights.

Also sorry for my bad english, lol.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novel Issei curbstomp...